Rooms
Buildings
My Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
-Begin-

OOC
Setting:
You have been sent to an alternate school, built somewhere in the middle of Texas of all places. An hours drive from the nearest town, it’s in a semi-forested area but has a small desert at its back. The school was made for students who have trouble adjusting to the normal system. Some are sent because they have disciplinary issues, some, because they aren’t conventional learners, but all of them have some problem or other.
There could be many reasons you are here:
-Teen pregnancy
-Multiple personalities
-Self mutilation
-Attempted suicide
-Drug addiction
-Normal forms of school discipline don’t work for you
-And almost anything else you can think of. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_illnesses <go here for mental illnesses if you can’t think of anything.

School information:
This school is co-ed, and the students all board in one of the school buildings. A bathroom is shared by two people each but everyone gets their own bedroom.
All students must take a(n):
-Math class
-English class
-Science class
-History class
-Class on Physical Education
--As well as two other electives--

School Rules:
1: No leaving the school grounds without permission.
2: No letting in outsiders without permission.
3: Unless you are ill, you will show up for class each day.
4: Commit no violations of privacy.
5: No pets allowed.
6: Please refrain from the intentional harm of either others or oneself.
7: No setting buildings on fire.
Rooms:
1 A- Matthew Daniel Whitney (Forgot my medicine)
2 A- Michael James Smith (shaman_king9527, my-broken-heart-piece)
3 A- Jade Tiana Roze (AnaRoze)
4 A-
5 A-
6 A-
7 A- David James Anderson (DJ-DEATH)
8 A- Angelina Katherine Goldstien (Claudia666)
9 A- Evony Dame Izaaks (Not Your Happy Pill)
10 A- Max (a forgotten soul 13)
11 A- Lucy Shade Conner ([eyes.sewn.shut])
12 A-Zack Wayne (Bluethunderx6)
13 A- Kitranna Marie Lynn (KitKatGurl17)
14 A- Esmerald Marie Johnsen (BlackMoonWhiteSky, GIR_een)
1 B- Alexander Damian Nordstrom (yourxlittlexrazorblade, acidxxqueen)
2 B-
3 B-
4 B-
5 B-
6 B- Kamille Trista DiAngelo (-LO-Emo_Rainbowz-VE-)
7 B- Pharoah Ceana Walker (pharoah walker)
8 B-
9 B- Gage Ian McCord (Atroxus Archonus)
10 B- Youth Atohki (And i was Like RAWR)
11 B- Evey J. Quinn (Breaking the Remix)
12 B- Adrian Myles Sinclare (alice-in-videoland00)
13 B- Dante Henry Yare (sayaandtenshi, waterdrypath)
14 B- Alexandra Jade Linder (sayaandtenshi, waterdrypath)
Buildings:
The ‘School’ was actually made up of five different buildings.
The largest is the ‘Dorm’ building; the dorm was complex and simple at the same time, simple in that there are only three areas, complex in that those areas are…well, complex.
The first thing you’d see once you walked inside would be the enormous Recreational room that sits in the center of the building, with walls made of bullet-proof glass, you can see clear to the other side. The Rec. room has five sections, all also separated by glass, a lap pool with one end sectioned off specifically for goofing off in, a workout section with treadmills, weights, and punching bags. An arcade with all kinds of video games from the classics like Pinball and Packman to the newest games available, they even have a DDR system in one corner. There’s the MovieBoard Game area, one very large flat screen television, a gargantuan couch that can hold ten people comfortably and fifteen people uncomfortably, a humongo’ table surrounded by two normal couches, four loveseats, and seven chairs for board games and cards and such, a couch potato’s haven. And last but not least, a kitchen with a fully stocked refrigerator and pantry, you can find just about anything to eat here, and it’s always open, the whole Rec. room is, 24/7.
The second thing you’d notice would be the two long hallways lined with fourteen doors per hall, one hall on each side of the Rec. room, the halls connect behind it, separating it from the very extensive library, which is what is at the end of the hall, also happens to be open 24/7. Each room comes with a bed, a table, four chairs, a chest at the foot of the bed, and drawers. Each room has a large window that only opens about seven inches wide, a closet, and a door to the bathroom that they share with a neighbor, odds (facing the room) with the person on the right, evens share with the person on their left. Bathrooms have a bath/shower, a toilet and two sinks (You know how in master bathrooms there will be two sinks, or restaurants? Same thing here, two sinks, side-by-side).
There’s the school itself, actually one of the smaller buildings, there’s a cafeteria and a room for each subject (and by that I mean there’s ONE math room, ONE history room and so on, all students go to said class rooms and do their grade level equivalent of that subject). The electives and the P.E. room are not in this building. Electives are off site classes taken in the city.
The P.E. class is held in the building that also doubles as the garage.
There is a building used for nothing but storage.
Then there’s the Administrative Building, this is where the office is, it’s also where Sarah Johnsen (The owner and founder of the school) lives.
My Rules:
1: Follow Gaia ToS
-Because, well, you have to.
2: No Cybering!
-Romance is encouraged, but keep it Pg-13, okay everyone?
3: PM me ALL profiles.
-Title the PM “Troubled Teens”, and please, wait for me to send you confirmation before you start posting. Please use the profile skeleton, do not omit anything or else it will not be accepted, you may add other things if you want.
4:This is a Literate roleplay.
-This means no Txt Tlk, or ** for actions. Write like you’re writing a story, that means using “ ” to express dialogue. Oh, and please don’t write one little sentence and then end it.
5: You may have up to two characters, but no more.
-Separate them with different colors, and be sure to keep up with them! You may have people that aren’t always there, they’re more like visitors or someone you talk to on the phone, but they don’t show up enough that you have to make profiles for them.
6: I will add, change, or delete rules at any time as I see fit.
-Because I am the goddess of this roleplay, I may do as I please with the rules.
7: Please try to keep out of character talk to a minimum.
-If you must say something then at least use [ ], { }, or ( ).
8: If you have any suggestions then, please, feel free to message me.
-This is my first roleplay so I welcome any help you folks can give me, and that will be all for now.
*Just a note, I will rarely be on during the weekends, so you will have to continue without me for some parts, sorry.*
Profile Skeleton:
Username: (If you have any other accounts that you might post from put them in parenthesis)
Name: (Full name, yes that includes the middle one)
Aliases: (if any)
Room Number: (1-14 A & 1-14 B)
Sex: (It should be fairly obvious, however, true to tradition, here it is.)
Sexual Orientation: (Straight, Bisexual, Lesbian, Gay, or Undecided)
Age: (Remember the people here are mostly High School students, an occasional Middle School kid if someone really wants to be one, so think in that age group)
Problem(s): (What’cha in for, mental disorders, disciplinary problems, addictions, hallucinations, etc.)
Interests: (At least four)
Dislikes: (At least four)
Personality: (How do you behave and what are you really like)
Info: (History, random, anything else really)
Appearance: (Height, eye color, hair color, [clothes if there isn’t a picture], picture [is optional but that would be preferred, please])
Accepted profiles:
Username: BlackMoonWhiteSky (GIR_een, it’s actually an account I’m “babysitting” for a friend who doesn’t really want it)
Name: Esmerald Marie Johnsen
Aliases: Izzi, Ezz, and Kitty (Her best friend always called her that, said she had some of the same characteristics as a cat).
Room Number: 14 A
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Problem(s): she has achieved almost total self-imposed isolation, has insomnia, she cuts herself with her fingernails, and she has anger management issues.
Interests: She’s creatively inclined, she writes music, poetry, and stories, she’ll draw but she’s not very good at that and she loves photography. She likes to read, her bedroom is actually directly connected to the school library. Her favorite colors are blue, black, silver and red, her favorite flower is the sunflower.
Dislikes: She finds a lot of loud noises all at once to be very annoying. She doesn’t like being poked in the sides (It’s embarrassing because she always lets out a mouse-like squeak and jumps, if she’s in a chair she tends to fall on the floor, people seem to find it fun for some reason that completely escapes her). Pink is her least favorite color. She hates classical music (although she feels that jazz is perfectly fine), the fact that she’s short, and wearing a swimsuit in public (although she loves to swim). She resents being forced to live at the school, because most people only stay for a year or two so she doesn’t really have a “constant” friend. She HATES P.E., and is convinced that it was a means of torture way back when.
Personality: She has a short and ferocious temper that’s intensity is matched only by her fear of letting it consume her. She’s very shy but hides it by being rude and is fairly easily embarrassed; always a sensitive girl, she has many scars on her heart, matched by the scars on her arms and shoulders. At times, she seems almost bipolar as she will sometimes, under certain conditions, behave extremely childishly and act so hyper that it’s actually scary (no, seriously, people that know her fairly well are actually frightened the first time they see her being hyper). With the exception of when she’s hyper she rarely laughs, she might smile or comment on how it was “amusing” and she usually does think it’s funny but just not that funny, she’d probably have to be caught off guard if she were to laugh.
Info: She’s a periodic insomniac and if you were to walk by her room at night you might hear her playing the music she writes for her keyboard. Her best and only friend moved away when her parents got divorced then she died, and now she’s very lonely with her gone. She has lived at the school practically her whole life; her mother runs the place so she has her own room, where as the other students tend to come and go and if someone comes back to the school it is unlikely that they will be assigned the same room as before. She has a tendency to show up seemingly out of nowhere; and when she does fall asleep, she can sleep just about anywhere, so don’t be surprised to find her sprawled out on the floor (Just don’t wake her up…if you want to live). She owns a black motorcycle that she rides to town fairly regularly.
Appearance: She’s five feet short with long black hair and jade green eyes, she is generally dressed in t-shirts and sweat pants and she likes to go barefoot if she can.User Image<Looks like this but with black hair.

Username: KitKatGurl17
Name: Kitranna Marie Lynn
Aliases: Kit
Room Number: 13A
Problem(s): Kit demands attention, and if she doesn't receive it, she becomes suicidal. She can at times become bi-polar... and has sever mood swings.
Interests: Dancing, Singing, Gaining people's attention, Playing in the rain, Listening to music, Drama, and Cooking.
Dislikes: Smoking, Listening to others, The dark, People that don't pay attention to her, Grape things, Snobs, Being trapped, and Spiders.
Personality: Kit is uncontrollable, one minute she appears sane, but the next minute she'll be locked in a room trying to commit suicide. If she can't get everyone's attention she tries to kill herself, because so far every time she does that people pay attention. Her mood can change in an instant, she tries to stop it sometimes, other times she just lets herself snap.
Info: While Kit grew up a normal life, with her mother, father, and sister, she has always wanted more than what they have offered her. She goes crazy for attention, and acts without thinking when she's striving for her attention. Kit dreams of big things, and of becoming a star to satisfy her attention problems.
Appearance: Kit is 5'2", she weights 95 lbs. Her hair is blond, instead of the purple in the picture, and she usually dresses more to impress people and make them want her.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: pharoah walker
Name: Pharoah Ceana Walker
Aliases: Pha Ara Cece
Room Number: 7 B
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Problem(s): avoidant personality disorder and paralyzed from the waist down
Interests: cooking, baking reading, swimming
Dislikes: large groups, being out in public, doing things for people, being picked on and put down.
Personality: she is a sweet and affectionate and a loyal girl once you get past her disorder and the fact that she is paralyzed. She hates being in groups or being picked on. She tends to stay away from people in general. To most she is quiet and doesn't talk at all she even has problems being in the class room with people she tends to arrive early and leave late and sit in the back of the class room.
Info: Born to a pair of Scottish farmers in Scotland she was paralyzed after a horse bucked her and then landed on top of her. Shortly after leaving the hospital, she developed the disorder and it rules her life now.
Appearance: if standing she is about 5'9" but she is confined to a wheelchair. Her hair is long, golden red and curly. Her eyes emerald green and freckles speckle her face. She is thin but her arms are strong and she often wears black fingerless gloves to protect her hands. Her clothing varies from day to day though she is always wearing her Celtic knot necklace.

Username: AnaRoze
Name: Jade Tiana Roze
Aliases: None
Room Number: 3-A
Problem(s): Teen Pregnancy, gothic, hallucinations, psychic attacks.
Interests: Anime Drawing, Music, Shopping, and Witchcraft
Dislikes: Rap music, School, Sasuke, and her sisters
Personality: I am sweet but have my bad moments of a gothic shell and needs to read books constantly. Books calm her down when she get in one of those moods. She is a very angry person at heart. She hates everything that makes a screeching sound. She hates boys and doesn't want a BF ever again.
Info: I was put in an orphanage and was kicked out of school when I hit 11. At age twelve she began life on her own and she now lives a orphanage across the country. She is 3 months pregnant. She plays guitar, violin, and keyboard. She takes her anger and puts it into music. She is a psychic.
Appearance: 6'4, green, brown.User Image

User ImageUsername: alice-in-videoland00
Name: Adrian Myles Sinclare.
Aliases: Addi, Ian, and Myles.
Room Number: 12 B
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Problem(s): ADHD, Drug use, Hallucinations of dark disturbing concepts, resulting in a several attempts of suicide.
Interests: Cooking, Dancing, Singing, and Drawing (dark images he hallucinates)
Dislikes: Olives (they look like eyes and hates the texture), Being in the Dark, In small tight rooms, Mushrooms, and silence.
Personality: Adrian is very hyper and childish and seeks attention, due to his hallucinations, he always faked about them, but over the years, or slight drug usage his hallucinations have become visual to him at least. When alone he talks to himself so nothing is too quiet. At times Adrian can be dark and skittish, especially when he is hallucinating. Adrian can try to be protective but is still weak and every sense.
Info: Adrian was diagnosed with ADHD once he was born, and was always in special care. Always seeking more attention he made up the idea that he could see twisted demented images at the age of 7 to 12. At the age of 13 he tried LSD his first drug experience didn't end up so good, sense then he has seen more images, that he wasn't lying about. This case resulted him, attempting suicide about 4 times. He grew up in a foster home, and his faster care parents didn't know what to do with him when it came to school, he was home school until high school he was sent to 'the alternate school for troubled teens'.

Username: a forgotten soul 13
Name: Max (She named herself)
Room Number: 10 A
Problem(s): She hallucinates about demons and shadows coming to kill her, she is always out in her own world, has had multiple suicide attempts, anger issues, and has 'voices' in her head.
Interests: She likes the moon, wolves, music, and quiet.
Dislikes: She hates preps, loud noises, and most adults.
Personality: She is quiet most of the time, she normally stares out in space, and rarely talks unless she's mad.
Info: She never knew her parents, she always lived alone on the streets.
Appearance: She's sort of tall with long black hair User Image

Username biggrin J-DEATH
Name: David James Anderson
Aliases: Adalay
Room Number: 7 A
Problem(s): Anger Problem, OCD, Multiple Personality.
Interests: Football, Fighting, Girls, Running.
Dislikes: School, Math, Physical Labor, Teachers.
Personality: I put on an angry bad boy look but when a girl comes around I like I act sweet.
Info: Nothing Really
Appearance: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3811/48844459pe5.jpg

Username:
-LO-Emo_Rainbowz-VE-
Name:
Kamille Trista DiAngelo
Aliases:
Kami, Tristen, Cali, KT
Room Number:
B-6
Sex:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Problem(s):
Drug addiction, Disciplinary problems
Interests:
drugs, cigarettes, fighting, music, art, reading, animals, singing, guitar
Dislikes:
most people, drama, being inside too much, television
Personality:
Most of the time she is a really cool person, but piss her off or ask her about her past, and she turns into a whole different person.
Info:
She discovered drugs at a young age. Both of her parents were addicted to meth and eventually her mother died. Meth is the only drug she will never touch. She was really close to both of her parents, even though her father beat her. She still loves her father and constantly seeked his approval until he told her that she wasn't good at anything and said she could never be a real musician. She took her anger out at school, both through her music and through fighting. She was given three chances to shape up, but she used them all up and was sent here.
Appearance:
User Image

Username:Bluethunderx6
Name: Zack Wayne
Aliases:Ziek, Nightmare, Inferno
Room Number: 12A
Problem(s): Zack has homicidal tendencies and what that means is that he will not hesitate to kill if brought to that situation. In others words without a moments notice he will kill with out any signs of remorse whether or not it is present is unknown. He was diagnosed at the age of seven after stabbing his mother to death. He said he couldn't quite remember why he did it but he didn't seem to care for the loss. He also has strong ties to gangs thus explaining his aliases. He isn't very social which drives therapists to believe that there is something else wrong with him. He also has a blaitent disregard for others and life in general. He also had some minor drug problems.
Interests:Martial arts, Philosophies, loyalty, sciences, music, weapons, and singing/screaming
Dislikes: Posers, rap, racisim, ignorance, meaningless conversations, drama, weakness, and disrespect
Personality: Zack is not the easiest of people to get along with. Infact its damn near impossible to get close to him. He is pretty well tempered but say the wrong thing and it could result in your last breath. disresptecting him is like waking a demon. The one thing in life he values most is respect. He is intelligent to the core and will be the first to correct someone. He isn't very social and does not talk much. Music may change his mood depending on what band and what type. He enjoys being alone and despite all of his short comings he is relatively polite when he does speak. He is highly intellectual and speaks with a certain level of class. He is one of the most loyal people a person can meet but he is also the worst enemy to have.
Info: Zack has had life come at him hard. He killed his mother at the age of seven but couldn't tell you or anyone why exactly he did it. He doesn't exactly remember why he did it himself. as life progress he had to go to a lot of therapy and was sedated a few times for rash and violent actions during sessions. He spent of his time on the streets and was taken in by a gang ring leader. He was trained to fight through the styles of other gang members and used his fist quite frequently. He has done some things in life that most would not be proud of but then again he would be the one not to care. At the age of fifteen he and his mentor were caught in a crossfire. This battle was brought on by rival gangs teaming together to over throw the syndicate. Wounded and out of ideas Zack, his mentor, and thier squad launched a full scale attack. The number of lives lost that day was unimaginable. That was the day he lost eveything and was arrested shortly after recovering. He couldn't be pinned to any murders or action in the streets and of course he wouldn't talk about those that fought along side him. So in the end he was given two choices the first was to go to this special school and agree to go to regular therapy. The second was to serve out a compounded sentence of a passed crime and current crime. Zack sighed knowing that double jeopardy can't be put into play unless he had been brought up on charges for the crime once before...

Zack:"It seems the most logical choice would be the school. thought perhaps you may want to rethink your choice as I am sure that nothing can save them should I lose my temper."
Judge:" Ha believe me chold the only thing more dangerous than a pretentious boy is the people we send to that school. You had best mind yourself and your words."
Zack:"I see... So either way I am being sentenced to some form of restraint? Your honor there are two roads in life and only two as I am sure you are well aware of. The path I walk is obvious... But what path is it that you walk?"

Zack was carried away in handcuffs leaving the judge stunned from his comment. As he was being escorted towards the door he stopped once more.

"It is this kind of mercy that allows crime to continue... How many have escaped justice? I wonder if your path can ever really be clear. I pity you judge. Have a good life."

That is how Zack came to be where he is now. Most of what went on in his life is a mystery should someone want to learn more they would have to speak to him personally...Good luck.

Theme song: Waking the demon by Bullet For My Valentine
Appearance: User Image

Username: Atroxus Archonus
Name: Gage Ian McCord
Aliases: Gren, Auspex
Room Number: 9B
Sex: male
Problem(s): Believes he can see into the future in his dreams, but gets angry when something even slightly deviates from how he dreamed it. Has started fights in the past.
Interests: drawing, reading, writing, fencing, and martial arts
Dislikes: dogs, listening to authority figures, his therapist, being alone
Personality: He is quiet most of the time and not much for making friends, but he hates being alone. He has a short temper but not usually violent.
Info: When Gage was at his previous school, he fell into the goth crowd. He started hanging out especially with a girl named Aiya, who nicknamed him Auspex because of his ability to see the near future in his dreams. One day he had a dream that one of his group was going to try and rape Aiya, and in a blind rage Auspex attacked him. The boy is still in the hospital because of the injuries Auspex gave him.

Username: sayaandtenshi, waterdrypath
Name: Dante Henry Yare
Room: 13 B
Apperence: User Image
Problem: He has a low self-esteem and when made fun of goes into a blind rage and attacks the person/people making fun of him. After he calms down he realizes what he did and goes into isolatioin, not eating or drinking until he feels better, which is usually the next day.
Personality Doesn't make friends easily and if he did have friends he would be loyal and grateful to them until they proved otherwise. He likes to keep to himself and doesn't have friends at all.
Interests: reading books and likes to takes candles, melt the wax, and pour it over large mirrors to create art.
Dislikes: people who mess with him, disloyal people, reading a crappy book
Info: Dante's parents homeschooled him for three years of his life and let him into public school in third grade to which he didn't bode well under the pressure. The took him back and then tried to let him into highschool but he was sent here.

Username: sayaandtenshi, waterdrypath
Name: Alexandra Jade Linder (goes by Lex with her close friends and everyone else get to reffer to her a Miss Alex....or mistress [has high ego])
Room: 14 B
Apperence:User Image
Problem: Has anger problems and gets ticked off easily. She has a high ego and believes herself better than most, except friends to which they are almost equal and she is the protector of them. If she gets angry enough she will punch holes into walls ....or faces.
Personality: High ego and believes herself higher than most. She choses her friends, they don't chose her, and she will protect any of her friends, whether they like it or not. She comes off as mean and egotistical but she can be nice. She will walk out of class if she feels it is stupid and pointless...which is most of the time...unless her friends are in there.
Likes: Punching coke machines/vending machines, yelling at teachers, and doing her own thing
Dislikes: being told what to do, teachers, her parole officer, drinking, pot, and drugs. She believes she can get high another way(getting into an angry rage)
Info: She went to public school most her life. When she was in fourth grade she got sent to a school like this and she got kicked out of highschool for beating the s**t out of some kid who made fun of one of her friends. Then she got in trouble with the law for stealing a car when she was 16.

Username: Forgot my medicine
Name: Matthew Daniel Whitney
Room Number: 1A
Sexual Orientation: Asexual (no preference)
Problem(s): Neurotic, obsessive compulsive.
Interests: Painting, playing the violin, reading, cooking.
Dislikes: Anger, conflict, gossip, ignorance.
Personality: Shut-in, won't trust anyone. Simply completes assignments and hands them in. Almost always correct. He's very intelligent.
Info
History: Matt was born in an angry household. Neither of his parents ever hit each other or Matt, but there was a subtle hint of aggression. Matt was always able to perceive human emotion with a glance. He felt tortured, causing him never to trust anyone again.
Appearance:
Height: 6'0"
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Not Your Happy Pill
Name: Evony Dame Izaaks
Aliases: Dame or Tox
Room Number: 9A
Sexual Orientation: straight
Problem(s): Gang related problems addiction to violence slight drugg abuse and once was prego (but "friend" pushed her down the stairs)
Interests: Silly pick up lines, Green tea, Holly wood undead, Dreads, and Masks
Dislikes: Under dogs, Hapy endings, leaving her friends
Personality: She loves the Ironic a woman gets hit by an ambuance she laughs, she has a strong leave her aone attitude, when she does find a friend she will become very protective.
Info: Dame was the middle of three kids an older brother that had the "looks" and the brains, and a little sister who's father loves her. Her mother was a street walker having sex with mean for cash and drugs. Dame hated home life she started staying out late fighting she joined a gang thats when things when down hill she had been in the wrong side of town dropping some stuff off when a few other gang members caught up to her they were from her crew. Drugging her and then they raped her. She got Prego (o snap) when her friend found out doing the "friend" thing she pushed Dame down the stairs she lost the baby. She got arrested a few weeks later on violence charges she tried to curb stomp one of the guys in her gang for mouthing off to her. They knew she would be a problem so they sent her to this school
Appearance: Toxic Wasted she always has some kind of mask on after hearing the eyes were the window to the soul she wanted to find out if people could read her emotions in her eyes.

Username: Breaking the Remix
Name: Evey J. Quinn
Aliases: Eve, Quinn, That One Clown Girl.
Room Number: 11 B
Problem(s): Disciplinary problems, pseudobulbar affect (Commonly known as Labile affect), ADD, and pyromania.
Interests: Clowns, fun, laughter, fire, setting things on fire, comics, chocolate, and monkeys
Dislikes: Sour gummy worms, serious people, things that make her unhappy, cheaters, nail polish remover.
Personality: Evey laughs at pretty much everything, she thinks laughter is what makes things easier to handle in the world. She believes that if you just laugh, everything will be okay, even if it’s not funny... She’s a natural fire starter, having an obsession with it after her brother became a fire eater in a local circus. She always keeps a lighter in her pocket as well as an extra set of matches. Evey never liked to follow the rules, she did things that were way out of line such as set the science lab on fire. She thought it was a riot but the school board didn’t. She loves to read comics, her favorite comic is Hellboy, she feels she can relate somewhat to Liz, whom is her favorite character, and she keeps tons of those comics with her. Believing that monkeys are gods, she has a monkey named Tuptemnan, saying he is her lord instead of her being his owner. Having to lead her precious Tuptemnan back at home, she prays to him everyday with a small coin she has tied around her neck.
Info: As a child, Evey had a head injury that caused her to develop the labile affect. The doctors figured this out after she laughed for ten minutes about a line in a book that was moderately funny at best. Since then Evey has had a lighter outlook on life, believing the soul is free and you should do whatever the hell you feel like. A few years after the injury her brother Ronald went into the circus as a fire eater, teaching Evey some of his tricks and causing her to develop an unholy attachment to fire. She tends to burn anything that she deems fun to burn. She even set one of her teachers large hair-do’s on fire because “it looked like it had a lot of hair spray in it” which she deemed unhealthy for the environment. After too many problems at her local school, they got fed up after she started coming to school dressed as a clown, her parents sent her, under recomendation to the school board, to The Alternate School for Troubled Teens.
Appearance: User Image [That’s her monkey, Tuptemnan, and she has short, black hair under her hat.]

Username:[eyes.sewn.shut]
Name: Lucy Shade Conner
Aliases: Shade, lil
Room Number:11 A
Problem(s): Paranoia, Self harm, Problems with authority, Insomnia
Interests:Books, Drawing, Fire, making stuff out of common items(ex. starburst wrapper necklaces), Music, writing.
Dislikes:Abusive people, Nightmares, "fake" People, Needles
Personality:Lucy likes solitude, but longs for contact. All of the people she cares about disown her for the things she's done. She was abandoned by her parents at age 8 and switched Foster homes frequently. she is usually alone and has trust issues. Her Notebook is her most prized posession along with her only picture of her parents.
Info: she went through 6 foster homes in 3 years.
Appearance:She is 5'3, has Blue-grey eyes, and has white hair with Black streaks. She dresses in mainly guys clothing. User Image

Username: And i was Like RAWR
Name: Youth Atohki [No Middle]
Aliases: n/a
Room Number: 10 B
Problem(s): Discipline Problems ^___^
Interests: Bunnies, Fires, Bunnies on Fire, People in Pain
Dislikes: People...
Personality: Youth has a Very Bubbly personality, But She has one of the Sickest Minds.
Info: Youth Is a Very Out-Going Girl.. Although. She Think about Killing all the Time. She Knows a lot of ways on how to kill people. And Her Mother is a Demon..
He Father is Human. Youth is Human too, but thinks like her Mother. Thats it... o.o
Appearance:
User Image

Username: yourxlittlexrazorblade (acidxxqueen)
Name: Alexander Damian Nordstrom
Aliases: Xander
Room Number: 1B
Problem(s): Self Mutilation, Drug Addictions, Anorexia
Interests: Xander is definitely Left Brained. He has a love for photography, art, music, singing, and piano.
Dislikes: Xander hates small, dark places and any kind of creepie-crawlies.
Personality: Xander is a very chill person most of the time, but when he gets angry he lashes out against himself. A lot of the time he sits by himself, too terrified to get near anyone else. He's afraid that if he gets too close he'll see them as something else and try to hurt them.
Info: Xander grew up with his two perfect older sisters and his mother. They all lived in a two bedroom apartment in "The Projects". He first tried drugs when he was 9, the same age he was when his dad walked out on his family. Later that year he was picked on in school. Xander felt it was because the other students thought he was fat, when he was very much underweight. He developed Anorexia nervosa when he was 10.
Appearance: He's only 5'2" thanks to Anorexia. User Image

Username: Claudia666
Name: Angelina Katherine Goldstien
Aliases: Anarchy, Cereal Killer and Angel.
Room Number: 8A
Sexual Orientation: Straight but it's questionable.
Problem(s): Hacking into computer systems and crashing the computers of a major corporation, resisiting arrest and the assult of several officers. She also has a history of self mutilation and anorexia.
Interests: Computers, music, drawing, reading, riding her motorcycle and causing trouble.
Dislikes: Following the rules of society, people that are happy and smiling 24/7, her therepists, schools and abusive people.
Personality: She tends to keep to herself most of the time and she rarely speaks unless she is around one of her actual friends or with one of her fellow hackers. She tends to be extremely random at times and she has a strange sense of humor. She doesn't usually get angry and she often acts cold and unattached towards others if she's not friends with them. But when she does get angry, Angelina will lash out towards the person she's angry at.
Info: Angelina is the middle child with two older brothers and a younger brother and sister. She had a relatively normal child hood though when she was ten, her father died and her mother ended up marrying a man that was mean and abusive which caused her to become withdrawn and angry with her mother. When she reached 7th grade, she became friends with one of the older students who taught her how to hack into computers and she quickly became part of the hacking community. By the time she was in 10th grade, she was hacking banks and other big corporations.
Then during a major hack, one of the new hackers ratted her out and she ran from the cops. After resisting arrest and attacking several officers, she was finally arrested and taken in. When taken to court, the judge offered her a deal. If she gave up the names of some of the other hackers, she'd be put on house arrest but she spat in his face and told him where to shove his deal. In the end, her lawer made a deal with the court and she was sent to the school.
Appearance: Angelina stands at 5'4" with one crimson eye and one golden eye and long light brown hair with rainbow streaks through it. Her skin has a natural tan color to it and she has a light dusting of freckles across her cheeks and nose. She has several piercings in each ear, a stud in her nose and the left side of her bottom lip is pierced. She also has several tattoos.
Her usual attire is a pair of either skin tight leather pants or baggy jeans, a studded belt, some kind of old shirt or sweater, a leather black duster or some kind of army jacket, boots or high tips and a pair of yellow or rose tinted circle glasses and a wide range of jewelry.

User Image

Username: shaman_king9527 (my-broken-heart-piece)
Name: Michael James Smith
Aliases: Society's Rebel
Room Number: 2 A
Problem(s): Major discipline issues
Interests: pranks, rebelling against any system he doesn't like and attempting to bring it to its knees, flirting, having an attitude with people, and mocking people to make others like him. He enjoys supporting Texas.
Dislikes: People that make him look bad, teachers that arn't agrivated by his attempts at rebellion, a clique better than the one hes in, and people that ignore him or try to hurt him. People mocking texas or assuming that texas is one giant desert or countryside with people on horses yelling yeehaw.
Personality: He is rebellios not because of insecurity but for the constant want to be "the head of the pack". He is very flirtatious with women but wont just flirt with any woman, only the ones he thinks are attractive.
Info: The only thing you need to know is that hes grown up in an upper middleclass family and has been expelled from every school available in Fortworth, Dallas, Bedford, and Arlington so now his parents have sent him to Mid Texas to this school.
With a sigh, Esmerald Marie Johnsen rolled over on her stomach, kicking her feet; she read the school rules…yet again. “It’s not like I don’t know them by heart already, they make me read it every year.” She mumbled to no one in particular. Despite her melancholy state, she couldn’t suppress the grin that lit up her face when she got to the seventh rule, “No setting buildings on fire,” she read aloud, “good old Glory.” Gloria Jane Fenzta had been the first pyromaniac to go to the school so it wasn’t all that surprising that she managed to burn down both, the Administrative, and the actual school, buildings. The last rule was added because of her.
That hadn’t been her only problem of course, it was rare for someone at the school to have only one, she also believed that parasitic Space Worms had climbed into her head and that once they were done using her to gather information they were going to eat her brain. The strangely coincidental thing is…she died because of cancer in her brain, the bad cells ‘eating’ the good cells.
Ezz missed Glory so much, she’d been the only one to understand her, the only one who seemed to want to, and she always made her do things she didn’t want to, Glory had forced her to live, really live, and now she was gone.
Suddenly she had a craving to fly; looking over at the clock, she saw that it was two thirteen A.M. Later today, some of the first students would be stepping off that weird green school bus and unpacking their things, the Johnsen School of Alternate Learning for Troubled Teens accepted teenagers from all over the country so the patrons didn’t all show up at once.
Grinning, she grabbed her helmet, her leather jacket, and her digital camera and ran out the back of the building, true she was barefoot and was wearing only thin flannel P.J.’s, but she didn’t care. Hopping on her bike, she revved the engine, oh how she loved that sound, and took off into the desert behind the school.
Kit stepped off of the ugly green bus, shaking her hair out. Ready to demand attention, she walked over to get her few belongings she had been aloud to bring. "So... Who wants to talk to me!?" she cried, ready to receive more compliments and attention. Kit had read the rules and guidelines, but that didn't mean she would follow all of them, she didn't listen to others, she did what she thought would be the best. Kit looked around at a few other students, still waiting for a reply.
Kiren yawned as the bus pulled to a stop. Sitting up she hit her head on an elbow leaning over the seat behind her. Looking up she saw a boy who seemed barely aware of her presence, or the fact that she hit her head on his elbow. Her glaring caught his attention, "Why are you still in you pajamas?" he asked innocently enough.
'Smack him, that was rude!'
'Tell the brat to take a hike and leave you alone!'
'Leave, I'm bored...'
'Ask him on a date!'

Kiren rolled her eyes at all of her voices suggestions. "Why does it matter to you?!" she spat in a male voice. The boy stood there astonished as Kiren walked down the aisle and out the door with her sling backpack hanging on one shoulder.
The bus driver lowered the ramp in the back and she wheeled out the back of it her duffle bag on her lap. Her suitcase was pulled out behind her. Having it hooked to the back of her wheelchair. She looked around timidly and avoiding the others getting off the bus she started towards the dorms.Her hair was hanging loose around her face instead of pulled back like usual. She sighed softly stopping to open the door that led into the buildling. Pulling a paper from a pocket on her duffle bag unfolding the paper she looked at it and nodded. Heading towards her room. The suitcase rolling along behind her. When she reached her room she saw that they had made accomadations for her such as ropes above her bed so that she could pull herself into bed. Unhooking the suitcase from behind her she deposited the duffle bag on the bed and then wheeled into the bathroom seeing that everything had been added to for her. She hoped who ever shared a bathroom with her didn't have a problem.Returning to her room she started unpacking everything.
"Hello! Focus on me!" Kit cried, annoyed that no one was paying attention to her. Her eyes filled with hate as she was ignored, and she needed to get attention. She got her bags, and looked around one more time, "Anyone else want to carry my bags?" She struggled with her luggage and slowly wandered to her room, thinking of more ways to get attention. It was only her first day, and her thoughts were already racing...
Jump from a tree...
fall under a vehicle...
cut herself...
pass out in the lobby...
act hysterical...

All she had to decide now, would be what to do. And she had to figure it out fast, otherwise she wouldn't get as much attention. She needed that attention, she left her bags in her room, and went to work on her plan. She went to find the kitchen, ready to get noticed again.
Kiren entered the dorm and looked around for her room. Finding the door signed B-2 she pushed it open throwing her bag on the bed closest to the window.
'I'm bored' her mind sighed. "Then entertain yourself..." she replied to herself.
'Do something then' it fought.
'Go talk to a cute guy' another resounded cheerfully.
'Go chuck a geek out the window!' one demended.
"Will you all just shutup?!" she shouted, completely pissed.
Kit entered the kitchen looking for something sharp... she found a butter knife... a cleaver... a glass... and then she began to think. She smiled to herself as she dropped the glass and picked up a piece of it , running the piece over her skin. She pressed the glass deeply into her wrist, then let out a blood cuddling scream. She smiled once more before letting her knees buckle and dropping to the ground, hitting her head on the counter. Kit might hurt in the morning, but for now she was going to get some kind of attention some time soon. She was still, as she laid on the floor, feigning tears of pain. Inside Kit was smiling to herself, if this didn't get her some form of attention, she'd find another way.
She looked up from unpacking and heard the scream.. She set the shirt on her bed and wheeled out of her room. Heading down the hall she reached the rec room and looked around. Not seeing anyone she turned and went back to her room. When she got back to her room she closed the door and resumed her unpacking. Working silently when she was done with that she wheeled her chair over to the bed and grabbed the ropes pulling herself out of her chair after undoing the straps. once seated on her bed she folded her legs and picked up her book and started reading. Eventually she got bored of reading and set the book aside and layed down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff