Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you guys getting tired of the battle system? Looking forward to wrapping this up?

No and no. 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
No and yes. 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Yes and no. 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
Yes and yes. 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
Yaaaaay poll whoooore~ 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 > >> >>> »|

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Table of Contents

I. Introduction and Detailed summary
II. Notes from Coley and the Temperance Encyclopedia
III. Rules of Play and Profile Skeletons
IV. Available Positions and Registered Pairs
V. Character Database
VI. Current Events

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I. Introduction and Detailed Summary

User ImageIn the far future, year 7099, on a planet not so unlike ours by the name of Gaia, females with the spark are sent to Temperance Facility to embrace their destiny. Here is where they learn how to access their powers through gathering in pairs; only by the help of another potential can they cast spells, operate certain vehicles, and summon beasts from other realm. Where alone they could only fail, with their partner they can eventually develop into the Guardians they are meant to be.

Temperance nurtures a potential’s social environment, enabling them to find possible partners that could be with them for the rest of their lives. They also focus intensely on sharpening a potential’s abilities. It is important to develop them into strong young women, as the planet is constantly bombarded by insistent, dark creatures called Shadows that threaten the lives of families, friends, and cities.

Let me ask you this, my friend: Do you have potential…?

+++++++++++

Detailed

Girls from ages thirteen to eighteen are accepted into the academy after being tested for the spark. Being accepted into this facility is of great honor for families and the students. Upon arrival they are inserted into public dorms and enrolled into classes that involve specializing in spells, vehicles, summoning, and operations. These public dorms have one large lounge room, a dining lounge, one large bathroom, three kitchens, and many bedrooms with bathrooms branching off from the main room. Their roommates are considered their pairs initially, but potentials can pair with anyone to see whom they’re most compatible with.

This is important, because potentials cannot access their powers without a partner to act as a catalyst.

It is widely known that the more they appreciate their partner, the better their abilities and powers become. Their abilities are also very reliant on their talent, skill, and determination as well. Regardless, if they’re indifferent towards their partner they’ll use only the power of their own will. Depending on how they feel about them beyond that point could mean disaster or absolute success.

Shadows are often spotted at the academy and are rarely dealt with by professors and staff. They prefer to allow the students to take care of them, encouraging them to grow with experience. They are mostly weak creatures and can’t cause a whole lot of harm. However, when stronger and more malicious shadows show up on scene and the students find themselves unable to handle them, higher officials will step in.

The school is also home to the Guardian Headquarters, located in its own building on campus. Students are allowed to associate with these Guardians, and Guardians are more than welcome to assist with the students. Sometimes Guardians will take the older girls with them out on runs to see their progress. These older mentor's jobs range from political body guards, spying and espionage, backing up the military, and cleaning out shadow nests.

OOC THREAD

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
II. The Dice Pools & Notes from Coley

Shadow Dicepools:

Summoning This is how you, the player, can insert a shadow(s) into the RP. On the "New Post" page (your reply to the RP), there is an option on the right that says 'post action'. Select from the drop menu 'roll dice', and change the 'die size' to 10. You will roll two D10's (10-sided-dice) for every shadow you wish to insert.

Dice One: The number that comes up on this dice determines the level. Shadows level 1 through 3 are generally small, silly, weak beasts that are more interested in causing trouble than harm (although they have been known to bite). Levels 4 through 6 are the medium beasts that, although average in size, can cause bodily harm and usually seek to do so. Levels 7 through 9 are larger beasts that are out to kill, harm, and generally cause pain. The larger they are, the bigger they tend to be. Level 10s are the biggest, meanest, most dangerous Shadows out of the bunch. It usually takes a few Guardians to take one out, and they can demolish buildings and easily kill a person.

Dice Two: This is the hit points or the the amount of damage a monster can take. If dice one was higher than a six, add the difference to dice two. Aka: (D1 - 5) + D2 = HP

Attacking and Defending Shadows have the option to attack and defend. In order for an assured hit, roll one D10; if you get above a 7 you hit a potential or guardian. For monsters 7-10, add (D1 - 5) to the roll. To defend roll one D10, add (Level - 5), and then subtract 5. (Roll + (Level - 5)) - 5 = Damage Saved.

Spark Attack Pools: Potentials have the option to attack and defend, as well. Although not required, it can take out a shadow faster in case we're in a time crunch. The way you roll is the same for each area, but each attack type has a different effect. Always add your modifier; it can mean the difference between a weak attack and a strong attack. I will give you your modifiers, and they are located in the Character Database.

Step One: you need to find out your 'success rate'. This is simply (D10 + Modifier) and should be applied to the information below. Rolling a 1 is an automatic fail.

*Spells, *Dual Vehicles, and Operations: 1 & 2 are fails. 3 - 6 are average success. 7 - 9 are great success. 10 - beyond is amazing success.

*Summoning: Think of Summoning like you would think of Shadows (refer to above), but intentionally brought, and usually benevolent. 1 & 2 fails to bring the best into the physical plane or make them out of control. 3 - 6 are average beasts. 7 - 9 are larger beasts. 10 - beyond is an amazing, large beast.

Beasts summoned with a 7 - 10 summon receive attack and defense modifiers of + (level - 5). Beasts attack and defend by rolling a 10-sided dice, adding their modifier, and - 5. It should look like this: (D10 + Mod) - 5 = Damage given/saved. If your beast is summoned with a 3-5, their attack is the D10 - 5.

Step two: After deciding your success rate, you can now calculate your damage. Do this using the information below.

Rolls 7 - 10: (D10 + Mod) - 5 = Damage given / saved.
_____note: When defending, subtract your 'damage saved' total from your opponent's damage given total.
Rolls 3 - 6: + 1 Damage
Fails 1 & 2: No hits, or damage to yourself.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

This RP was born from a mix between Mai Hime/Otome anime, and Simoun.
I'm proud to say that this RP is very popular due to its dice-rolling system.
I will throw shadows at loners, because you're technically breaking the rules. ;D

* Requires a pair in order to access.

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
II. Encyclopedia of Temperance and Gaia

Augmented- A spell placed upon a weapon that extends its properties, or gives it something unique that aids in battle. So long as it is in the possession of someone with potential or aura, the enchantment will remain, unless it is removed.

Berserker - a designation given to a guardian who, like in the myths, go in a frenzied state in battle. It could be triggered by anything. At worst, a word or phrase.

Binding- Much like sharing, this creates a bond between summoner and the summoned. It is both a powerful and dangerous technique. The advantages is that the summoner is capable of doing stronger attacks with their beasts by drawing on their power directly and using it as their own. The downfall? If the summoned beast is injured, so is the one who called them.

Bloodhound: Somewhat related to the Beserkers. Like their name suggests, these are guardians who become obsessed and fixated on a mission when it is assigned to them. They will literally not stop or rest until they have completed their assignment. Though their persistence ensures a near 100% success rate, they also have a very high morality rate as well.

Boot camp - Uncharted Labs where experiments, human experiments, are conducted. They were not outright called labs as that would clue 'selected' guardians of the fate that awaited them.

Conditioning - Alteration of one's personality, way of thinking and most probably physical attributes. A very painful process and very, very hard to reverse. If ever.

Council: The main governing body of Gaia. Though they do not command the country directly, their control over the activities of Temperance and the guardians ensure they always have at least a final say. Like any other organization with power, there is corruption if you know where to look for it. How deeply embedded it is, however, is the true question.

Dual Vehicles – Vehicles (bikes, cars, boats, and planes) designed specifically for the use of Potentials and Guardians. Equipped with weapons and can only run when accessed by pairs.

Guardians – Graduated women with official partners, in charge of taking care of the cities in the area and mentoring students.

Introduced Skill - an ability a guardian is forced to learn through numerous, usually untested, means. Very painful means...

Operations – Not directly related to a potential’s power. This course is used to teach them how to be resourceful in the event that a pair is unavailable. From stealth, weapons, and strategy this class covers it all.

Pair or Partner – A group of two potentials or guardians who work together to access their power. Anyone can be your pair, but it’s never set in stone. It just depends on who is available and who you work best with.

Potentials – Young women with the ability to use power when paired, attending or due to attend Temperance academy to develop into Guardians. Ranges from grade one to five depending on age.

Shadows – Beasts born of negative energy, spewed out from dimensional rifts to cause mischief, attack and possibly kill depending on how strong they are.

Sharing - Sharing is an action shared between potentials or guardians. Normally used as a bonding exercise, physical contact circulates magic between the two causing a calming, dream-like sensation. Although the action is pleasurable (I have to define this carefully, you dirty birds! XD) it is not definitively sexual in nature. However for guardians and lovers, sharing can be a sensual and intimate four-play, like kissing, if they feel strongly for one another.

Spells – Elemental or powerful gestures of magic produced when with a pair.

Summoning – A specific type of spell cast by a pair to summon a mythical beast. Players, you can summon whatever you want but you both must roll a ten-sided dice. If you both get above 5, you can summon a dragon or a more powerful creature. Other than that, use your judgment.

The Selected - Guardians who have been deemed possessing the right appropriate mentality, build, the needed skill for a certain mission, percentage of receptiveness to conditioning and then sent to the boot camp.

Wheelman- The Guardian or Potential operating a DV.

Gunman- The Guardian or Potential operating a DV's weapons system.

When the shell of the universe cracked, from the yolk was born the gods of every world, sent out like shooting stars to their planets. For the planet Gaia there were three sibling gods, who landed upon the rich soil and proudly staked their claim upon the land. The eldest, the light goddess Jasmine, created upon her share a variety of powerful beasts that took the shape of many animals, humanoid, and other. "My creation is best," She boasted. "They are noble beasts, honest to their instincts and pure as fresh morning light!"

The second oldest, brother dark god Grim, merely sneered. On his land he created monsters of writhing shadow, twistedly mimicking his sister's creation. "Oh no, my creation is best," He replied. "They are ambitious creatures, wild in their instincts and dark as the moonless night!"

Keeping quiet and to herself, the youngest sibling Simone, goddess of neutrality, created on her land the people. "My creation I will love," She stated calmly. "For even they who are with their flaws are mine, for their beauty and their ugliness, I will love them as they are mine."

And so the creatures of this world Gaia were created, and so they lived. Through the centuries past, the oldest siblings argued amongst themselves, warring over whose creation was the better for this world. Wars which soon began encroaching on Simone's land, and hurting her people. Many died at the teeth of light and dark beasts, and Simone grew desperate to protect her children. Deciding to convince her sibling to leave her people alone, she created on the planet a very beautiful woman.

She was the most beautiful woman Simone had ever created, who was kind, gentle, and sensuous. Jasmine, the light goddess, immediately fell deeply, deeply in love. Presenting this woman before her sister, she asked, "Dearest Jasmine, in exchange for this mortal's hand would you bind away your beasts to separate plane, so that mine people can be safe?"

"My sister, for this woman's hand I shall give you that and more. I will give yours the stars in the darkness, the beauty of light against the shadow. For now they shall call upon mine when in need." From the heavens crashed many stars. As they fell they split, crashing into the women of Simone's race and creating within them the Spark.

This is how the Guardians were born.

Taking the woman's hand, Jasmine and the mortal were wed. Between them they had many, many children, who became the gods of people. Jasmine's race of creation was seperated from the dimensional plane, placed upon another so that they may live happily amongst themselves.

Simone then approached her brother Grim, dressed down and shame-faced. "For my sister I have given a wife, but I know you will have no one else but me, my brother." It was the sacrifice she was willing to make for her children. "For the price of one night, and your seed within my womb, take your creation to a seperate plane so that mine people may be safe?"

Grim gave his word, for his sister was the only creature in this galaxy worth his seed. But Simone knew her brother would cheat her in the end, and that is what he did. He packed away his creatures in the dimension with flimsy walls that would tear and break, so that he could gleefully take the lives of the children Simone cherished so much. But his sister was ready for him, and with his seed she birthed not a child, but a promise with twin souls.

"In one hand I hold the darkness, that brings mine creation and yours together in darkness and dispair. It can never take form as a human, as it is from you and your heart is too small. In the other I give my immortality, the Light Bringer, to guard against your treachery. It will become the power within a Guardian. Two souls shall be placed behind the walls of my sibling's planes, so if the darkness is freed, so shall be the light bringer.

"But only mine can free this dark soul, should this day ever come. Such is the price for your treachery, brother Grim. And such shall be your downfall."

With these final words she thrust the souls beyond the planes, and fell to her death on the earth. As Jasmine wept, she swore she would protect the creatures her sister had lovingly created, and fight against her brother for them.

This is the story, the creation of Gaia's people.

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
III. Rules of Play and Profile Skeletons

This is a literate roleplay. Proper grammer and sentence structure is required, and please watch your spelling.

Even though this is a quality over quantity roleplay, please do mind that you do NOT post one-liners.

Seek out play opportunities. In a lot of RPs you find a dozen people not interacting because they want people to come to them. Be the aggressor, it will make this place much more exciting!

Pg-13 and below. No sexual scenes in this thread or you will be banned.

No godmodding. No matter who you are, you do not have the ability to do everything. Only the Players or myself can tell you if you can kill a character.

Homosexual and heterosexual characters are welcome here. Although this is a yuri-based RP, male characters are allowed. Males are normally city boys or maintanence and personnel for the facility.

You can play more than one character. I don't care how many you have, as long as you're properly posting replies to everyone who replies to you. ^__^

+++++++++++++++

Profile Skeleton

Remove and follow the instructions between the parenthesis. ( ----x---- )

PM me your skeleton, titled 'Temperance'

[b]Player:[/b] (Your user name.)
[b]Name:[/b] (Their name.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Age of character)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Female, Male)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Hetero, bi, homosexual)
[b]Position:[/b] (Potential, Professor, Guardian, maintanence, personnel, citizen, etc.)
[b]Specialties:[/b] (Spells, vehicle, summoning, or operations. No more than two, if you're a potential).
[b]Appearance:[/b]
(Picture, or link to picture if the image is too large.)
Eyes [ (Color or unusual shape) ] Hair [ (Specific details) ] Skin [ (light, medium, dark) ] Height [ (Petite, average, tall, 5'6", etc.) ] Clothes [ (Describe casual wear for them) ] Markings [ (Tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.) ] Other [ (Extras) ]
[b]Personality:[/b] (A few sentences.)
[b]History:[/b] (A few sentences. You can make it unknown, but you need to write enough so that we know you're literate.)
[b]Other:[/b] (Other stuff we missed.)

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
IV. Available Positions and Registered Pairs

(Assumed) Headmistress :: Natsuki Kuga and Shizuru Viola

Spell Instructors :: Jelena Taurus

Dual Vehical Instructors :: Julianne Bordeaux, Zakuro Takahano

Summoning Instructors :: Zaira Taliba, Hakuhime Massan

Operations Instructors :: Freya Ahlberg

+++++++++++++++

Guardian Pairs

Iliya Zlatkov :: Remy D'Aubigne

Malwyn Carmineo :: Terresha Sikanda

Cheshire Jeane :: Iris Lunas

Relena Mantis :: ?????

Calixte Diantha :: ?????

Miryo Ries :: ?????

Jazlynn Dunn :: ?????

Karelineo Kuscherii :: ?????

Alestia Languin :: No one.

Potential Pairs

Shannon Hallard :: Kamiko Hamasaki

Kaynen Duvall :: Torrin Berne

Raleigh Der Malian :: Camilla Everette

Etien Anette Titania :: Maria Aschroft

Brienna Carlyss :: Dallas VanLaar

Satomi Luren :: Gayle Redmond

Mysterica Fauve` :: Ocean Arline Fowl

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
V. Character Database

Due to the overwhelming amount of profiles Temperance has received, a new thread had to be created to keep the pictures and character profiles neat and tidy. For example profiles, a list of all the characters, and their information, please hack into T:/Character Database

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
VI. Current Events

After five hours of fighting, the team has managed to liberate the Temperance Military base and disable or killed off a considerable amount of Glastonian military, including 6 very capable captains and a General. Finally given a moment to take a breather and regroup, Kamiko quietly reminds them all that although they are tired, the Guardians at the bridge struggle to stay afloat as they fight off the ever pouring shadows who pour from the rift. Looking within herself, Kamiko locates the machine that opened the rift and the device controlling the Shadows on a mountainside cliff.

Their night has been a long one with many strange occurrences and misfortunes, but they're not done just yet.

Stage 4 | Your Mission

Locate the Dimensional Tearing weapon and the Gigno de Acerbus.

Details: Anyone who rolls high enough (D1 + Mod ) on their spells (threshold of 8+) will be able to locate these two things on the mountain's cliff on the water, in clear view of the bridge. Traveling to the site will require no rolls, merely an honorable mention in your posts. Defeat the 30 soldiers (Grey and red uniforms, 1 HP a piece) and 10 shadows posted along the road to protect the machine and artifact. Jonas will use his mechanic skill to repair the hole in dimensions by using the machine and gate off the rest of the shadows (threshold 58, or when all the shadows/soldiers are disposed of). Obtain Acerbus.

Giving every potential, guardian, and spark a + 2 in power-based attack. Spell, Summon, and DV.

Take Back the Military Base
Details: Upon rescuing your comrades, fan out around the base and begin clearing out the many soldiers that currently have it under siege. For every character there are 50 soldiers. Glastonian soldiers wear gray and red uniforms and have 1HP a piece. Attacks will be done as usual (D1 + Mod – 5) = # Soldiers disposed. Please edit your posts to help me keep track. For every character or pair there is one captain with 20HP; to find and kill your captain, you need to roll dice for your operations skill (locating). Finding your captain has a threshold of 8 (You have to roll a 8 or above).

Questions need to be directed to the OOC or PMs

After saving their school, everyone goes in search of missing and unaccounted for friends. Once combing the campus, they have come to the conclusion that Camilla, Ray, Torrin, Jelena, and Iliya are all missing. A letter found on Kaynen's desk reveals some clues as to the current events and her dark involvement.

Your Next Mission

Rescue the kidnapped potentials and guardians.
Details: Camilla, Torrin, Ray, Jelena, Iliya, and others have been kidnapped by Glastonian forces and are being held in the seized military base. Everyone roll your operations skill to safely navigate the city's streets, only entering the base after the accumulated full rolls (do not – 5 and modifiers apply) of all the team is equal to or over 80. The threshold for finding and rescuing them will be 110. Help me keep track of this modifier by editing your posts with the new operations totals.
If anyone rolls a 1 on this mission, there is a 80% chance of being discovered. Anyone may take the liberty of rolling one 10-sided di either in the RP thread, or the OOC. If THIS di lands a 1 or 2, they are safe. 3-10 means you were found out either by a shadow or a squad of 5 Glastonian troups. Glastonian troups have 1 HP and no defenses. Upon discovery the team will have to subdue the threat before they are able to continue.

One month passes, students walking a campus fully changed in colors. Oranges, yellows, and browns littered the maple-leaf grounds. Sweaters, scarves, and fun colored gloves were becoming common place, the warm and beautiful atmosphere of fall were in full swing. Shadow attacks suddenly dropped, which was strange for the season but a well appreciated reprieve.

Lessons continued on as they would with fewer incidents, the first year students learning some more complex and direct spell casting to assist them in their development. Older students were learning and refining their skills, getting ready to become the guardians of tomorrow.

Snow began to fall, coating the twilight city with a thin blanket of untouched, crystalline beauty that seemed to suit some of the women very well (Freya seemed like a a princess, when it snowed).

Glaston was openly working on their weapon, specifying that it was meant to be a defense mechanism and never be used on another country. This satisfied some of their neighbors, but Temperance, the Council, and Freya still regarded them with suspicion. No new information was found in Freya and Zakuro's investigation, but the urgency was somewhat going away.

It was December 1st, 1:00 am. Most people were tucked safely in their beds, sleeping deep and snow-filled dreams. It was suitable, as there were serene bits of fluff falling from the sky. This is where our story begins. This is where Temperance | Glaston's Ambition begins.

~~~~~~~

Over the Welburro Bridge (a large bridge crossing the boarder from Aries to Temperance City, over Temperance Bay) a large, dimensional rift has appeared and from it pour hundreds of shadows. Guardians have been deployed in attempts to isolate the outbreak, taking up the majority of the Council's Task force. Unfortunately for them, 45 shadows manage to get passed their defenses and are heading straight for the school.
It isn't long before the students, professors, and guardians notice some important people are missing...
Across town on the Glastonian boarder, bombs and gunfire begin going off. At the military base there is an explosion. Town hall is quietly taken over.

YOUR MISSION

Defeat Glaston's shadow minions that are attacking the school.
Details: Out of the shadows that were released at the bridge, 45 were able to slip through the ranks and went straight for the facility. In order to protect the underclassmen and the facility, everyone, including professors and desk-Guardians, will be called to active duty and take a stand. Thankfully, Temperance has a hidden ace to assist them in this difficult task.

Many things have happened within the first few weeks of temperance. Affection has been found, shadows have been fought, classes attended, explosions blasted, spells cast... New members have been added to the cast, friends have been found, but most importantly: Icecream has been nommed.

At this very moment Temperance Facility is hosting the annual Halloween festival for their students with invites to the general public. A lot of fun is going to happen this night, so take a while to relax and enjoy the dance, haunted house, and carnival attached to the event.

Enjoy it while you still can; darkness looms ominously on the east horizon.

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Torrin

“She talks too much…” She bemoaned, stretching out the sour muscles in her back by raising her arms over her head. The headmistress had just finished her speech and dismissed them, encouraging them to hurry back to their dorms to spend some time with one another before it was lights out. Everyone was in the lounge for this reason, sitting with one another on the plush cushions on the couch or piling strategically on the pillowed floor in the center of the room.

As for Torrin, she physically removed someone from HER spot and sat down, crossing her legs and leaning forward like some kind of king.

“If someone gets me a soda from the fridge, I’ll give them a kiss.” She stated, quite casually. There was no mischievous quirk to her lips, or a sparkle in her eyes; she was absolutely, totally serious.

Kamiko

Like many of the other first years in the new school, she was standing on the edge of the lounge, peering in. Everyone else was familiar with one another and fell into piles of comfort. Some girls on the pillowed floor were so tangled up in one another there was no way to tell whose limbs belonged to whom. But they were new to this process, most of them shyly standing and watching to see what the proper behavior was.

Even though she was nervous she was feeling pretty okay; she had her lion with her.

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

A heavy sigh slipped past her lips. She wasn't paying attention to a word the Headmistress was saying, and quite frankly, no one was going to make her, so why bother? Shifting in her seat, she frowned as she turned the page in her book. She was sitting alone. The seat on either side of her empty.

As was usual.

You would think people thought she had the plague or something with how they avoided her out of "respect". Chewing on her lower lip, she turned her page again, letting that placid mask settle back into place until she heard timid footsteps behind her.

"Uh... err, Miss Der Malian?" It was one of the second years.
Ray-Lynn frowned, let it fade, and then slowly closed her book before turning to look at the shaken fourteen year old behind her. She had to resist the all too sudden urge to roll her eyes.

"Is there something you want?" Her voice was cool and level and the girl quickly broke eye contact.
"Miss Der Malia, I was wondering if--"
"Both seats are open, I really don't care." She said dismissively, opening her book and training her eyes, "My name is Raleigh, Miss Der Malian is my mother."
"Oh, uh," the girl sat down and stuttered, "Sorry Miss D-- Miss Raleigh."
"Whatever. Can you be quiet please? I'm trying to read."

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jelena Taurus

Jelena smirked from her place near the back, and very easily swept past many students to get to her destination. With the objective target in hand, she patted Raleigh's head as she past by, earning her a withering glare from the girl.

She chuckled at this, walked over to her new destination and patted a student's shoulder beside her objective.

"I'm sorry dear, do you mind giving me your seat for a little?"
The student nodded, and she sighed, taking their place and pressing the ice cold can into Torrin's hand.

"I hope you like coke."

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Torrin

Despite how much she should have expected it, she still was mildly surprised with Jelena sat down beside her. The boyish brunette stared at the instructor quietly for a few moments before extending her hand and accepting the icy cola. Another moment was spent in quiet contemplation, thinking about her next action. On one hand she did offer a kiss. On the other, this was a professor.

Ah, what the hell? Not like anything bad could happen.

With the casual and cool grace Torrin was known for she tipped forward in her chair and lay a chaste, brief kiss on her teacher's lips before settling back into her chair and popping the tab on her soda.

"Is there another soda worth asking for?" She drolled boredly.

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jelena Taurus

She was surprised by it, to say the least. Then again, some girls were far more bold then others. Humming lightly to herself, she pressed her fingers to her lips, her cheek only the faintest of pink. She heard the collective gasp of the other girls and frowned at it.

"Well... I think that warrants detention after spells tomorrow." She breathed softly, her eyes closing. She opened them, looked at Torrin and shook her head quirking an eyebrow.

"I swear I am most certainly cursed." She murmured. Then frowned. "And you, giving kisses for a can of pop how---" the word totally escaped her, however she was rewarded with someone helping her.

Raleigh Lynnette Der Malian

"Undignified. Indecent. Thoughtless. Silly. Do you want me to keep going on here?" Ray-Lynn murmured from behind her book. She didn't look at Jelena who frowned even more before she grinned.

Jelena Taurus

"I was thinking it was bold Raleigh. Of course such things aren't usually in your manner." She watched the smallest of flickers pass on the other girl's face before smiling triumphantly. No one else would have notice a slight drop in Ray-Lynn's usual affront.

"Don't mind her. She doesn't get teasing at all, her mothers raised her to be overly traditional." She swore she heard a slight noise from Ray-Lynn, most likely from the slip of personal information. But Raleigh kept her eyes trained to her book. Shaking her head, Jelena looked at Torrin and lightly cupped her cheek.

"I won't give you detention. Just don't do that again. I do enjoy teaching here you know." She smirked at that, leaned in and pressed a kiss to Torrin's cheek before winking. "Now I've got to get you lovely darlings back to your dorms. The Headmistress will lecture me if I don't, and if I keep talking to you like this, poor Ray-Lynn may just get jealous."

She was certain that Raleigh's scoff was loud enough for everyone in the immediate area to hear her.

-~Vladislava Sodorov~-

Vladislava walked a bit aimlessly. She wasn’t sure what to do or where to go. She was wearing a black trench coat and red stockings. Now that she was away from her mother, she wore her hair out. It was long and seemed to hang around her loosely like a vail. Since she looked down most of the time, it covered her face as well. If it weren’t for the red flowers in her hair, she'd look like one of the female ghost that goes off and kills people in all those horror movies. She had a teddy bear clutched to her chest. She was indeed a bit old for teddy bears, but she didn’t know that. As Vladislava walked, she poked her head inside a room full of people. After a moment she realized it seemed to be all women. Because she had been raised as such, she assumed the worst would be taking place, especially since she saw them kissing. Which caused a quick gasp of shock to escape her as her eyes stared widely into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`

{{ hope my intro makes sense ._. }}

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
((I haven't forgotten you! I promise, my computer has just been acting up! I'm posting soon! XD))

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Torrin
Detention? Her brow lowered quizzically, checking through the replay in her mind and trying to figure out what exactly warranted a detention. Kissing? Hm… Perhaps it wasn’t the wisest thing to do. Oh well, it was better to ask forgiveness than beg for permission. Eyes as green as the Irish hills regarded her instructor quietly, clearly and arrogantly showing disinterest.

“I distinctly remember bribing everyone a kiss in exchange for a soda. The fact that you brought it automatically means you get the payment of one kiss.” It obviously made sense, and even though it wasn’t a vehement, logical argument it wasn’t a bad one.

Torrin took a sip of her soda, completely ignoring the bitchy little Ray.

“Uh huh.” Yep, Torrin would have to make a ‘your mom’ joke later to Ray. Either that or give her a righteous Indian burn on her arm… Her brow rose at the hand cupping her cheek and removed it calmly.

“It’s not lights out yet, Jelena. We can find our own way to the dorms. I mean, cripes, they’re right down the hall.”

Kamiko

She was also watching the older girls in the room share a kiss, an event that surprised her (significantly less than the words that would follow). It seems as though the moment their lips touched there was a surprised gasp from the doorway beside her, and the petite little teen leaned over slightly to look at the girl in the doorway.

Chocolate brown eyes peered over the fuzzy mane of her stuffed lion, whom she hugged about the neck. Kamiko shared a understanding little smile (it was kind of a shock, seeing all these girls piled together like they’d known one another for ages).

Freya

“Don’t worry, sweetie. That’s pretty normal here.”

Sometimes Freya could be like a cat, sneaking through the hallways without making a sound. She executed this particular skill when coming upon Vladislava’s back. Having done so without notice, she was a little disappointed, but what else could she say for a new arrival?

“Also, please remember to listen carefully to your surroundings. If it wasn’t the first day I might have had to execute maneuvers to reminds you that vigilance is important.”

Although her message was strangely frightening, her smile was mild and her visage calm.

What a strange woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces