Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ S ]tory [ B ]asic Information [ R ]ules [ S ]keletons [ D ]olls [ M ]asters [ A ]nnouncements

The year is 1802. The city is unknown. The legend isn't.

Somewhere in England lived a lonely man. He had everything: the looks, the money, the house. Everything except for a lover. Willing himself not to die until he found his bride, he created The Dolls. There were thirteen dolls. Each one especially made from precious porcelain to look beautiful and prestige. Each one made made to hold something special and dear: a soul. You see, the lonely man wasn't exactly human, he wasn't exactly that nice either. The man would pose as an helpless elderly man in trouble and would ask beautiful young ladies for help, usually saying that his pet went missing, or that he couldn't quite reach the food pantry. Then he would take them to his house and trap them in the dolls. Not only was he special, so were the dolls. After he locked in a soul, the doll would transform to look something like the girl trapped inside. Every night the man would talk to the dolls, not quite asking for forgiveness, but begging for them to wed him. So that was his life until he actually became an old man. There were twelve soul-filled dolls by the time he was old. There was still one more to fill. Putting on the same old routine, he managed to trick another girl into coming into his home. But you see, the final girl was not like the others; she was smart. One the first night when he asked her to wed, she agreed, only to murder him and be trapped in the doll forever. Over the years, the seals keeping the souls locked in have become weak from being passed on from generation to generation. Now, with all of the dolls sitting in the 'Doll Shop', the next person to buy them are in for a surprise.

The seals are going to be broke. And the girls are going to be pissed.
[ S ]tory [ B ]asic Information [ R ]ules [ S ]keletons [ D ]olls [ M ]asters [ A ]nnouncement

When it rains...

This is set in the early nineteen hundreds so that means no cars, no iPods, and no cellphones. I am sorry that they didn't invent iPods until the early two thousands, but it's really not my problem. The Doll Shop itself is located in the back of a dark alley someplace near London, England. There are two levels, the first level where inventory is kept, and the second level where the shop owner lives. The weather hardly is ever sunny, and most people are lucky if it doesn't rain.

Once a doll, the souls can't communicate directly with humans, but some can send telepathic messages or move things around. When the seal is broken, they will come out looking exactly like they were the day they got trapped, and will never be able to age again. The souls will most likely be trying to seek revenge, even though the man is dead, but due to another spell, they are bound to the person who 'saved' them, aka, their Master.

...it pours
[ S ]tory [ B ]asic Information [ R ]ules [ S ]keletons [ D ]olls [ M ]asters [ A ]nnouncement

If you break the law...

Literacy

This is the most important thing out of my whole roleplay because, I will not tolerate anything below literate. If I think that you are not being literate then I have the right to kick you out, not that I will. [Note: I will give you a notice that's says you either need to up your literacy or, you have so many days to come up with your last post. Meaning, you either killed off your character or, something close to that.] Since Literacy is a big deal that means EVERYONE must have some creative side to things, I want unique-ness people, UNIQUE-NESS! Being literate doesn't mean you have to be all fancy and decorate your posts with pretty colors and bright pictures but, I would like for you to decorate it a little. I understand writer's block and mis-spelling to the fullest but, if you make these two things a habit then, you will be sent a notice as well. I'm not going to set a length for how many paragraphs you type up this time, but I do want at least a paragraph so, everyone has something to read...Oh, and ABSOLUTELY no one liners, everyone can type a paragraph or more if I can do it plus, they are annoying and hard to reply too! Last but, most certainly not least make sure you respect the others as well as me also, please do not post until you are told to do so! [Honestly I have no clue what that has to do with literacy.]

Acceptence

To be accepted you must do some things. First of all, either write out a long a** sample of how you can be literate, or show me another roleplay you are/were in. Second, tell me if you can handle posting one-two paragraphs per post, and if you can keep up with a long term roleplay. If you can't post often [Often meaning at LEAST once every five days] please let me no or don't join at all. Also, if you want to be a doll, title the PM 'Break Me'. If you want to be a Master, title the PM 'Save Me'. [You must have it, no exceptions.]

Rated Pg. 16

Of course I follow the Gaia ToS, which, means anything above this level will not be tolerated [And yes, I know that I slightly raised the rating]. Everything that runs in this section should be swearing, romance, violence and anything else that is around there. The reason I put swearing and romance on here is because, I would rather not have my forum just all swearing, its idiotic and disrespectful. Same goes for Cybering, its unwanted, gross, and no one wants to hear about that, if you want sex then do it in the real word, it's just not for my forum and I will not allow it [And no, do not 'take it to PMs'. Like I said before: Unwanted, gross, and nobody likes it]. Now for violence, the reason I say that you should keep it Pg, 13 is because she had little children who play on gaia and I really don't think their parents would like that their kids were learning about slicing people in half or cutting of heads, do you? Also, on the violence subject,
fighting is allowed but no auto-hitting, power playing, or god modding...
I believe that is the word, so many people use that word and spell it differently.

Sammich

Yes, there is a rule which states you have to make me a sammich now, b***h. Not really. Actually, this is in case I forgot to say anything, like about how I forgot to mention that once a doll gets bought by a Master, please notify me in a PM.

...you're just begging to go to jail.

My skeleton...

[Note: Doll and Master profiles are almost the same. Make sure you fill them out correctly and completely, please. Also, anime pics only.]

[ Example of proper profiling:
I am a:
{Master} ]

[align=center][size=9][url=PictureURL]FirstName[/url]
[color=color1]I am a[/color]
[color=color2]{Doll or Master}[/color]
[color=color1]This is what my parents named me[/color]
[color=color2]{Full Name}[/color]
[color=color1]I have been called this many times[/color]
[color=color2]{Nick name}[/color]
[color=color1]How many candles on my cake[/color]
[color=color2]{age}[/color]
[color=color1]You may be blind[/color]
[color=color2]{Male or Female}[/color]
[color=color1]Give me these and I'll cherish them[/color]
[color=color2]{Like 1}
{Like 2}
{Like 3}
{Like 4}
{Like 5}[/color]
[color=color1]I'll smash these into tiny bits[/color]
[color=color2]{Hate 1}
{Hate 2}
{Hate 3}
{Hate 4}
{Hate 5}[/color]
[color=color1]This is my only past[/color]
[color=color2]{biography *4 sentences minimum*}[/color]
[color=color1]Please accept me for who I am[/color]
[color=color2]{Personality}[/color]
[color=color1]The Color of me[/color]
[color=color2]{posting color}[/color]
[color=color1]I have to deal with[/color]
[color=color2]{Your Master/Doll}[/color]
[color=color1]My Puppeteer[/color]
[color=color2]{GaiaName}[/color][/size][/align]

...It holds me together
[ S ]tory [ B ]asic Information [ R ]ules [ S ]keletons [ D ]olls [ M ]asters [ A ]nnouncements

[8/13 Dolls]

Lottie
I am a
{Doll}
This is what my parents named me
{Lottie Emmah Bryons}
I have been called this many times
{Lottie}
How many candles on my cake
{Sixteen and a half}
You may be blind
{Female}
Give me these and I'll cherish them
{Candy}
{Nighttime}
{Jewelry}
{Reading}
{Thunderstorms}

I'll smash these into tiny bits
{Small spaces}
{Daytime}
{Mean people}
{Vegetables}
{Boredom}

This is my only past
{Lottie grew up in a small town with her parents and older sister Maisie. She lived what some would call the good life. Lottie lived in a house almost big enough to be called a mansion, and even had servants. None of that really mattered to her because she wouldn’t have cared if she was rich or poor. When she was going to the market one evening, an old man stopped her and asked for some help. She had a bad feeling about it but brushed it off as nothing and decided to help. The next thing Lottie knew, she was the thirteenth doll in his collection. It was a bad day; both for her and the old man. He got killed, and she didn’t get away.}
Please accept me for who I am
{Lottie is what most people would call unusual. At first, she can be extremely cold-hearted and quiet, but once you get to know her, she can be nice and quite talkative. She can be kind and caring, but can also be murderous and cruel if the time calls for it}
The Color of me
{Some bluish green color}
I have to deal with
{Alec}
My Puppeteer
{iiRaini}

Sicilia Rose
I am a
{Doll}
{Sicilia Rose Constance}
{Sissy or Rose}
{17}
You may be blind
{Female}
{Beautiful necklaces and bracelet as long as they're simplistic or natural in their beauty.}
{Animals of all shapes and sizes.}
{The wilderness and plants.}
{Basking in moonlight, and morning light, especially on rainy days.}
{Sitting at the window to watch the world go by or to listen to other people talk.}

{Artificial, poor quality personalities.}
{The unkind treatment of animals, and people alike.}
{Loud noises, like yelling and anger.}
{People who go by in the world without opening their eyes to see what's around them}
{The man who trapped me in this doll.}

This is my only past
{I was raised a long long time ago on a farm. I did everything a farm girl did and loved it all, especially running through the feilds. However, when I began to ripen as a young women my parents sent me off to live with my Aunt Clarise, to learn how to be a wonderful young lady. All I saw when I arrived there where lifeless girls stolling about the streets like dolls, who could've known that I'd actually turn into a real doll. My Aunt pushed me hard to learn the basics of being a youg lady, but I pushed harder back. Eventually she dressed me up in pretty clothes and told me "Don't speak." I wasn't the type to over react at such things so I went to take a walk. Along the way an elderly man asked for my assitance, and despite my simpleness and kindness towards him, he turned me into a doll! Now that I'm finally going to be released I will show exactly what happens when you imprison a soul for so long.}
{I'm generally kind, calm, and patient, but when someone makes me mad there's no calming me down, there's only leaving me alone. I love to spend time outdoors, and I enjoyed it very much when little girls would take me outside to have tea, even if I got all dirty and had no way of cleaning myself, it was better than being stuffed in closets and boxes for display.}
The Color of me
{Purple}
I have to deal with
{Marina}
My Puppeteer
{amaya~tenshi}

Ashlynn
I am a
{Doll}
{Ashlynn Ray Van Meter}
{Ash}
{19}
You may be blind
{Female}
{books}
{rainy days}
{dogs}
{water lilies}
{friends}

{hot days}
{bullies}
{bugs}
{loud noises}
{fire}

This is my only past
{Ashlynn was a ladies maid in a good house. She enjoyed working and had no intentions of leaving her job. She was the youngest of four in her own family and was sent out to help support the rest of the family. one day on some errands for her mistress she came across an old man how said his dog was hurt. Being the person she was Ashlyyn just had to help. When she got to his house to help the 'dog' she found herself trapped in a doll. She was one of the first girls to be trapped. When he died she was heart broken that she wasn't freed.}
{Ashlynn is real soft spoken. She is always willing to help some one in need.}
The Color of me
{indigo}
I have to deal with
{Izumi}
My Puppeteer
{Saterns~angel}

Amoura
I am a
{Doll}
{Amoura Moon Rockshay}
{Amoura or Moon}
{18}
You may be blind
{Female}
{Love}
{Friendship}
{Books}
{Wands}
{Swords}

{Television}
{Flowers}
{Coffins}
{Lack of good literature}
{Lonely days}

This is my only past
{Amoura grew up without a mother, and only her father to care for her. She was kind to everyone she met, and she adored books. When she was out fetching herself a new book a man asked for her help to get a book off of his top shelf, her reward was a book of her choosing. When she reached for his book she felt a painful stabbing, and she was trapped in a doll, and it hurt when she heard that her father was looking for her.}
{Amoura is calm and soft spoken}
The Color of me
{Dark red}
I have to deal with
{Cameron}
My Puppeteer
{Eudora the Wise}

Marion
I am a
{Doll}
{Marion Midnight Manson}
{Mari}
{15 ½}
You may be blind
{Female}
{Sweets}
{Dolls}
{Books}
{Toys}
{Cute dress}

{Mean or rude people}
{Everything non-sweet}
{Rain}
{Boredom}
{Being over-protected}

This is my only past
{Marion was an orphan. She lived at an orphanage until she was 8, then they sent her on the street, telling her she was old enough to take care of herself. Because of her orphan past, she's still quiet childish and playful. One day she met the lonely man, he told her he would give her toys and candy. As naive as she was, she followed, and the next thing she knew, she was sealed in a doll's body.}
{Playful, childish, shy}
The Color of me
{violet.}
I have to deal with
{None yet.}
My Puppeteer
{Broken Doll VI}

GingerDoll, but think red instead of blue.
I am a
Doll
Marie Clarice Turen.
Ginger or Clary.
She was turned into a doll just one week before her sixteenth birthday.
You may be blind
I’m Female.
-Seeing the beautiful sky, no matter what time it is.
-A warm embrace is all I ask.
-Understanding is something I’m searching for, I haven’t found it yet.
-A good book to curl up by the fire with.
-A piece of chocolate and you’ve won my heart or at least my taste buds.

-Being judged is one of my pet peeves.
-Loud noises hurt my ears.
-Snakes frighten me, though I’ll pretend it’s not so.
-Being cold, it takes me back.
-Having too many people watching me makes me want to curl up in a ball.

This is my only past
She was never very lady-like, her parents lived in the Americas so she blames her blood. She was always quick to lose her temper and slow to forgive. As a child, she had one person she cherished above all others, a boy named Matthew, she was his best friend and she loved him deeply. One year, he went to his Uncle’s house in the city and when he came back a few months later, he was a changed man. No more did he play with his childish friend, he didn’t even talk to her anymore, instead he went into the working world and paid attention to the shapely young women in town. And the one he married was close to home, Ginger’s older sister, Elizabeth. It broke her poor little heart, for almost a year she wouldn’t talk or sleep and she’d go without eating for weeks at a time.
When her mother died, the year she turned fourteen, her father decided that he’d had enough of the country and moved them to England, to live with his Great-Aunt. The woman had practically demanded it, a win-win situation, she had someone to care for her, and he had someone to teach his daughter the ways of woman hood. He’d recently found a man that might have married her, but sadly, he couldn’t handle the fiery beauty.
She was the first doll, she can’t send or pick up thoughts but her ability to move things is very strong and controlled and she emanates emotions, especially her happiness, anger, fear, or pain, but she can’t control it. One time she saved the life of the little girl that owned her, she was from a rich family, and one night she was kidnapped. She had her favorite doll with her of course; the men threatened to kill her if the parents didn’t pay up. Well…they didn’t pay, so the men were going to do it, but her complete rage at the fact that the parents cared so little for their daughter’s safety gave her a power boost, she brought the old building down around their ears, keeping the girl from getting even the lightest speck of dust on her dress.
Her hatred of the cold comes from the fact that everything bad that’s happened to her, seems to happen when it’s cold. Matthew went away during Fall, her sister married him in the Winter, her mother died near the beginning of Spring, and she was turned into a doll on a cold day in the middle of Fall. And that sweet little girl whose life she saved, she threw her aside on one exceptionally cold and rainy day in spring.

She’s as stubborn as stubborn gets and anything she feels, she feels strongly. She’s very temperamental and at first glance, she just seems angry but underneath is a frightened girl who really just needs a hug. She was hurt once, and because of how strongly she feels everything, it scarred her, she has problems trusting people, and it’ll take someone incredible before she gives her heart away again.
The Color of me
Red
I have to deal with
Whoever will take me in.
My Puppeteer
BlackMoonWhiteSky

Alana
I am a
{Doll}
{Alana Dawn Carwin}
{Al, Ali, Dawn, mostly Alana though}
{17}
You may be blind
{Female}
{A book}
{My alone time}
{A sword (or some other weapon like material)}
{a good meal}
{feeling free}

{Stuck up people/mean people}
{being in captivity}
{being forced to meet new people}
{reminders of family}
{Being trapped in her doll form}

This is my only past
{Alana was the youngest in her family as well as being the only girl. She grew up learning everything that her brothers learned. She wasn't much into the lady-like business she had to follow and became fascinated with fighting. Her mother disapproved when her father, the owner of the local black smithery, gave her a sword for her seventeenth birthday.
The eve of her seventeenth birthday Alana's house had suddenly burst into flames. She was the only one who escaped. She lived by herself for the next month before the old man found her. Ever since then she has been trapped in the cursed doll.}

{Alana is usually a snappy tomboy and always keeps to herself. It is rather hard for her to make many girl friends seeing as she usually interacts with guys. She can be the best protector and confider if you get on her good side.}
The Color of me
{brown}
I have to deal with
{...no one yet}
My Puppeteer
{Attmine Girl}

Christina
I am a
{Doll}
{Christina Marie Lucas}
{Chrissy, Chris}
{19}
You may be blind
{Female}
{Balls}
{Fresh Air}
{Books}
{Candy}
{The Cello}

{Meat}
{Stuffed Animals}
{Men}
{Loud Noises}
{Clocks}

This is my only past
{Chrissy was the only child in a happy family. She grew up playing with boys and was forced by her parents to learn a musical instrument to make her more lady-like. Despite how much she complained, she actually loved playing the cello. She has deeply missed her parents ever since she she was trapped in a dolls body when she thought she was being helpfull to an old man who had claimed he had lost his cat. She yearns to return to human form and attempt to regain a normal life-style once again.}
{Chrissy is normally brutish and even cruel at times. She enjoys proving her strenght to others in violent ways, but is cool and quiet when she plays her cello. She can go from quiet and collected to loud and violent in a heartbeat, but she does have a sweet side that she doesn't like showing to strangers.}
The Color of me
{Green}
I have to deal with
{Who ever will have me}
My Puppeteer
{GoddessOfTheDream}

5/13 Masters

Rene
I am a
{Master}
{Rene Graciel Salvatore}
{Rene, Grace}
{22}
You may be blind
{Male}
{Books}
{The sunset}
{Archery}
{Dolls}
{Winter}

{Noise}
{Heat}
{Stuck-up people}
{Fangirls}
{His laptop}

This is my only past
{Rene's mom is a drug addict and his dad has long left them to themselves. He despises crime and everything linked with it and tries to take care of his family on his own. His little sister lives in America with his dad while he chose England as a better alternative. Rene has been working as an actor for 5 years and that's how he manages to hold up. He never hated life for being too hard, it just seemed life hated him.}
{At first glance Rene comes across as a very out-going charming young man and he has numerous fangirls and engagement offers from various wealthy families which he finds very ridiculous. He's also afraid to create a bond with anyone because deep down inside he has a darker violenter personality. It's not that he has a personality disorder, it depends on the situation.}
The Color of me
{Silver.}
I have to deal with
{Marion}
My Puppeteer
{Countess of Babylon}

Cameron
I am a
{Master}
{Cameron Shay Russel}
{Cam or Shay}
{20}
You may be blind
{Male }
{storms}
{dolls}
{jokes}
{the color purple}
{silence}

{being alone}
{ jerks}
{loud noises}
{whiny people}
{being called a preppy person}

This is my only past
{Cameron has always been a loner. He got good grades in high school and received a scholorship for his hard work. He is one of four brothers. He was considered the good kid. His brothers have always picked on him for his hobby of collectiong dolls.}
{quiet and a loner}
The Color of me
{Dark blue}
I have to deal with
{Amoura}
My Puppeteer
{Saterns~angel}

Izumi
I am a
{Master}
{Izumi Kyosuke}
{Izumi or Kyo}
{Nineteen}
You may be blind
{Male}
{Piano}
{Reading}
{Sweets}
{Astronomy}
{Tea}

{Loud people}
{Messy Places}
{Horrible Music}
{A bad book}
{People who talk to much}

This is my only past
{Living alone wasn't something unusual for Izumi. His parents had died only ten years after his birth. Although for his age, he grew up in a well rounded family. His Father was a detective and his mother was a musician. He was bright and had a very successful future ahead of him. Ever since he was born, Izumi didn't understand emotions. Some kids teased him for it, and he'd always felt like he wasn't human. For that reason he could never make any friends. After his parents death he didn't even know how to feel. He couldn't understand what he was supposed to do. Living a sheltered life, He'd always thought that he brought grief to those around him. He lived with his aunt and uncle until just recently when he moved out. Izumi inherited a large fortune from his parents, but he can't seem to find anything to make him happy. But then he stumbled upon the quiet little shop.}
{He's quiet and he doesn't know how to feel most of the times. He seems to be learning emotions all over again. Izumi is calm and serene, he's the type of guy who likes to sit down with a book and have tea in a garden of some sort. He doesn't like to socialize and he tries to make as little communication with people as possible. He's a bit of a neat freak too...}
The Color of me
{DarkGray}
I have to deal with
{Ashlynn}
My Puppeteer
{iKyosuke}

Alexander
I am a
{Master}
{Alexander John Prince}
{Alec}
{20}
You may be blind
{Male}
{Books}
{A smile}
{Money (not for selfishness but to help him with Marina)}
{A warm day out}
{A chance to play sports}

{People being mean}
{Marina in Danger}
{Being left alone}
{A large mess}
{Lies}

This is my only past
{Alec was always a bad boy and popular with a hot girlfriend when he was in high school. When he was sixteen he found a girl who he fell head over heels for. By accident they had a little girl, even worse Lillian was in a car accident once Marina was one year old. Ever since then Alec has lost friends, made his mother angry, and never was able to go to college. His hands are full with a child, an empty apartment, barely any money and an unsupportive family. He hopes to be able to find a wife to help with his little girl.}
{Alec is a huge flirt who now loves watching his daughter smile. He'd still love to go back to his rebellious self but now knows he has a commitment.}
The Color of me
{blue}
I have to deal with
{Lottie}
My Puppeteer
{Attmine Girl}

Marina
I am a
{Master}
{Marina Elisabeth Prince}
{Marina}
{4}
You may be blind
{Female}
{Toys}
{Candy or Cake}
{a friend}
{A good picture book}
{Flower picking}

{Meanies}
{Being cooped up}
{Getting in trouble}
{Storms}
{Vegetables}

This is my only past
{Marina's mother died when she was still young and now she lives with her Dad. She has no idea why her grandparents never want to see her. She wishes she had a mom like all her friends have. She doesn't talk about it though because her dad gets quiet.}
{Marinas usually really happy no matter what happens. She rarely ever is sad.}
The Color of me
{hot pink}
I have to deal with
{Sicilia}
My Puppeteer
{Attmine Girl}

[T]he [D]oll hop is Officially Open!
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2oo8
3ooam

Sicilia has resigned from the RP... temporarily, I hope.
Sunday, August 3, 2oo8
9oopm

[Reserved]
[Open for Business]
L.o.t.t.i.e B.r.y.o.n.s

Lottie sighed, perfectly content within her own mind. I wonder what Sissy is thinking of right now... She tried to contact Sicilia telepathically, but the connection wasn't strong enough. Sure, Lottie might have been the last doll added to the collection, but she believed she was the strongest out of the thirteen girls, even though she wasn't the oldest one there. Lottie didn't really have a big reason why she thought she was a wee bit better than the others. Maybe it was because she almost got away, or maybe it was because she was the supposed hero for killing the wicked old man. Oh how I long to walk again... Lottie thought, thinking about how she has been in the same position for almost one hundred years. ...and how I wish I could move stuff around like... Darn, I forgot her name again. Stupid girl... doll... Lottie used her unseeing eyes to stare at a trinket: a small locket. She tried to make it move, but it was no use.

D.e.f.i.n.i.t.e.l.y N.o.t B.a.r.b.i.e
From her place in storage Ashlynn couldn't help but mentally scream once again. WHY did I have to follow him? WHY couldn't I see through the tricks? After this she starts to look around the room once more hoping for some thing, anything really, to have changed. Seeing the other dolls she starts to feel guilty. She had tried to warn them some how when they came into the house. But just like the girl after her, they couldn't hear her.

After a few more minutes of guilt and pity, her thoughts turned to the man that had done this to them What was with him? Why couldn't he have found some one the same way the rest of the world does? I mean really trapping girls into dolls, then trying to get them to marry them? She thinks the last remembering his attempts with her. He could have just gone to the many parties that were hosted and met some one nice that way. But no that would be too easy. She thinks, starting to get mad once again.

Sicilia watched from one of the higher shelfs as families came in and out with their daughters, and doll collectors searched impatiently among the isles. The seal was growing weaker, but with every passing moment she became more impatient. Every few days the feeling of life in her skin would become so convincing that she'd try to move any one part of herself, anything at all, but every single time her efforts turned to defeat and she became even more impatient. Sicilia was tired, absolutely tired of watching the world go by through her glass eyes, as if she was stuck on the outside looking in.
L.o.t.t.i.e B.r.y.o.n.s

From Lottie's spot in the doll house, she couldn't get a clear view of the people walking into the creepy doll shop. She was currently sitting on a chair, apparently have tea with Captain Snuffles and Mr. Bear. So Captain Snuffles, what is it like being a sailing rabbit? Lottie giggled and was slightly smiling on the inside, even though the doll on the outside looked rather scary. The gleaming tea pot in her hands was a bit worn down and cracked from Lottie's porcelain grip. Over the years, Lottie could definitely feel the seal growing weaker. Sometimes she could even image becoming human again, even if it wasn't the eighteen hundreds.

D.e.f.i.n.i.t.e.l.y N.o.t B.a.r.b.i.e
Sicilia searched the room for any one of her fellow dolls. It seemed that everything had been rearranged since she had been in the back room for repair. She spotted Lottie sitting at an intimately set tea table with other stuffed animals and dolls. She wondered if she had realised the seal was weakening also. Nor could she help but wonder what it'd be like to be able to walk on her own two legs again. She tried to remember what food tasted like, or what it felt like to have dirt beneath her feet and in her hand. She wondered if she would still be able to sing like she use to or play the piano the way her Aunt had taught her too. There were so many things to go out and try and not being able to feel past the inside of her shell was torcherous. The feeling of having cold and hard, yet fradgile arms and legs drove her insane. They had prevented her from walking, blinking, or even smiling for over a hundred years now and she felt like she just couldn't stand it anymore.

Familiar Gaian

It was raining ever so lightly, the sky a thick blanket of gray and gloom. It was a day that would bring anyone's spirits down. Amoura stared out the window, wishing she could feel the rain on her skin. She missed feeling rain, she missed reading books, she missed everything about her life. But this is how she would have to live, due to a cruel and horrible trick.

The rain began to get heavier, causing those who dared to walk in it in the first place duck for cover. It was so odd, to watch people go about their lives, taking the fact they they were alive for granted. Breathing seemed like a dream to Amoura. The simple act of breathing seemed like bliss, perhaps that is what years of being a doll will do to you.

Amoura's mind wandered back to her home with her father. She missed her father, but he must be dead by now. She missed sitting by the fire, reading a book in their home, her father talking of things that were happening in the community. Amoura was down right homesick for a home that no longer existed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff