gold plz 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 >

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
"Everyone that told you supernatural stories were not true... lied."

The supernatural are real, but all races must decide who is friend and who is foe. When Darkness awakens and over throws the power of the Sun and Goddess of light casting the world in an endless night.

So what would you do embrace the Darkness or fight for the Light?

User Image

"The story is yours tell how the nightmare ends; with Peace, Love or Blood."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~~~Main Idea / Setting~~~

OCC thread

"A light gentle breeze brushes the limbs of an old tree in the center of the town park...".

People pass by as they do there daily routines completely unaware of the bloody battle the Guardians fight. "Stop them! The seal is breaking!" The ground shakes and thunders as a hideous like sound is heard. "NO!! MOM!!" Pained filled cries, blood, clashes of steel and magic, the smell of smoke fill the air. "Get out of here!!" a woman orders.

The day passes on as normal then suddenly as if someone had turned off the light to a room the sun, went out. The guardians had lost, most have died, and the Goddess of the Sun, the previous protector of the balance, was no where to be found. The Darkness, whose name is never to be uttered should he find you; The Darkness, the fear of all demons and God of the night and all that is cold and evil, won the battle hope for humanity was lost.

Months had pasted since the suns light disappeared and all hope begins to feel lost with countless attacks and the slaughter of harmless people. There is, however, one known survivor of the fearsome day, and she has yet to discover her role in this war and fight for survival. Join us and learn her story as well as your own. Witness the reviling of destiny May you be friend or foe or just a innocent bystander add your chapter to this story of war, love, friendship, hate, enemies and betrayal.

The story begins in a modern-ish cute, little town, Surrounded by woods and a rolling hills, with fields and farms on the edge. To the north, mountains that whisper ancient stories holding secrets under the surface, and to the south a beautiful, cool and clear lake. Oddly enough the moon still shines bright rotating around the earth giving the little light that it could offer and the temperature stays at an autumn chill out side even though is supposed to be summer. Here the towns people held up.

BUT, somewhere below the ground a unconscious woman is found beaten and weak but speaks of prophecy and one girls destiny to end that which suffers and bring light to a dark world bringing at lest a little hope back to the towns people.

"Keep the lights on."

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Guardians

The First seven of all guardians looked at each other as He laid there. All of them shocked at what just happened "Is he dead?" whispered an Airy voice "Alive but unconscious..." water solemnly responded. "Alas we knew this day would come." gruff voice interrupted. "But he loved her and she him, doesn't that count? Won't he find peace now?" "No his time and his world ended far to long ago." "Then let us seal him" " Yes,Let us help him rest and allow him to dream of the light and forget his pain."

Seven guardians chosen by gods and given powers to protect, maintain, and guard The Balance of life with their lives. The power of the Guardian is passed down family bloodlines. However, not always was there peace and not always did the guardians survive to pass down the power. In that case the gods find new guardians among the masses. New guardians that are worthy of the title and power. True and able hearts will hear the song of the Goddess when she calls for them to hear her and become guardians themselves.

Guardians have powers over an element if they study this element well enough they could find them selves doing all sorts of amazing abilities and ways to heal fight and defend. More elements are welcomed but I need these ones filled out first....

Light,
Fire,
Air,
Water,
Earth,
Darkness

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hunters

!!!These are the bad guys!!!

Nothing much to say about them history wise, besides Vampires, Demons, Spirits other Dark creatures love the freedom they get from the disappearance of the sun. A great deal of these creatures want the night to last. Others are tricked or bribe with strength and power they gain from assisting The Darkness. Everyone of them could their own agenda because they want some form of power or another. So trust among even them selves is weak it a wonder how they work together but they manage... somehow. Maybe fear and the greed for power kept them in line.

HUNTERS
UP TO 4 FOR NOW

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
skeletons

[imgright]{anime pic here}
[b]Who is that?[/b] (username)
[b]"hello my name is...[/b]. { name}
[b]I am[/b]: ( look how old?).[b].. but I'm really.[/b].. ( real Age; if N/A just say so)
[b]look at me I'm a..[/b]. ( species ex: human, vampire, neko, spirit ext; you can even make it up!)
[b]bio[/b]: (doesn't have to be huge. people can find out as it goes on)
[b]I'm for the..[/b]. (Light (guardians)/ Night (hunters)/ whatever (neutral))
[b]Powers:[/b]. don't go crazy just to be an a**; limit yourself or I'll make a limit for you)
[b]Personality[/b]: (...here...)
[b]sexuality[/b]: [guys/ girls/ both/ neither]
[b]Dislikes[/b]: (here)
[b]Likes[/b]: (here)
[b]Weapon[/b]: (here... if pics use url please)
[b]Oh I forgot.[/b]..(anything else)

plz everyone fill this second Skelly out and PM it to me to put up front, as a quick resfrence,

ASAP

[[ Small pic left or right IMG]]
[b]User Name:[/b]
[b] Character Name:[/b]
[colorOPTIONAL][b]Guardian/Hunter/ God/ other[/b][/color]
[b] Age:[/b][Enterhere]
[[Anything else I forgot plz add in at the most of 3 lines.]]

[[Any suggestions PM me ]]

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
In this role play your free to do whatever you like. I only ask that you fallow all Gaia rules and a few of my own so things can run smooth.

Rules

Note: I am the goddess what I say goes. i AM NOT HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND!!! warnings will be given out at the first time you break any of mine or gaia rule, you will have a chance to correct your mistake, but if you continue and knowingly break them then you will be blocked banned and your charterers erased and thrown in hell.
Any questions ... sit down.

Fist let me introduce you to the crew who will be helping me on this:
NONE YET

1. pm your profile to me! So I can give you a thumps up or down if I need to. once your porfile is posted you may start RP
2. I want this to be a long a** story so you have time to build on the plot and add background to your character and have smaller stories on the side. Just don't stray to far from the story line.
3. Write in 3rd person. When I read I'm looking for a paragraph or two so no ** for actions just write it out

No text talk!!!!! I'm not good at understanding text so please spare me the embarrassment.

4. If you must OOC use [[ ]] or (( )) That's what it's there for.

5. Sparkly vampires are welcomed but be prepared to be called Fairies! twisted
6. I get bored easily and I know almost everyone here goes to school but please post often as you can or at lest 1 post per day if you can't get on after 48 hours I'll send a pm asking what's up if I don't get an answer after 48 hour prior to that message your charterer will be put in the away pile after a week they could be claimed as dead. God had struck them down and killed them on the spot is what will happen so stay active. I get cranky if not.

speaking of which...

7. no killing with out mine and players okay.
8. romance, violence, and swearing I give you 2 thumbs up but be graceful.
9. With multiple charterers please use different colors when speaking and let every one know some how which is which; please use colors we can see. I like not having to strain to read your post if I do you will be told

10. I more then likely will add on more rules when necessary so come back often to check.

I have the right to band and not except people.
I have the right to tell you to get the hell out of my forum.
I have the right to be pissed off, just like you. "that's why we love fighting!!!!"
If you don't like it, get out NOW

And if you hack anyone on this forum, pray to God that I don't find you

stare

The funny thing is you think I'm joking

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Porfiles!! YEY

To see Profiles click here

User Image
User Name: LishaMoon
Character Name: Rose Marie (last name unknown)
Guardian the Median of light & darkness

User Image
User Name:F__kalicious
Character Name:Rayne
Hunter

User Image

User Name: Cucumber_chan_here
Character Name: Seth Razen
Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Name: BetaSwimmer
Character Name: Xander Ardall O’Khairmiac
Hunter

User Image
User Name: Unused_Name
Character Name: Mathias Nygård
Other

User Image
User Name: BetaSwimmer
Character Name: Sugriva Hanume Zenas
Guardian

User Image