User Image

- Story -
- Plot -
- Rules -
- Character Sheet -
- Skull Gangs -
- All accepted profiles -
-Story-
( Originally created by: Immortal God18 )
User Image

Within
the heart of the bustling city of Tokyo, different kinds of gangs plague the city with rough characters and different kinds of crimes they commit. Though these many different gangs all just look like normal roughed up kids who really didn’t have a home and was treated bad, they all do have honor towards other gangs. Each gang always wanted to be the head of the Tokyo streets, making everybody fear them as the one of the most feared gangs within Tokyo. Gangs had always been around Tokyo for centuries and generations, though the top gangs that thrived for many years are the Skull gangs. The skull gangs are ruthless teens who love to just mess with Tokyo in their own little way by creating havoc everywhere they go. Many gangs try to beat them at their own game, but they only fail and get caught by the police going straight to jail though the Skull gangs are masters at getting away.

Everyone hates the Skull gangs, the police are always keep watch for them and when they finally do see one they alert everyone ready to capture them. Though little did they know each Skull gang excels in different types of martial arts, like many gangs each one as a certain style they have designed themselves. This type of originality keeps the gangs always on each other throats, wanting to best each other by either beating the other in a martial arts gang fight or doing something outrageous. Gangs are very competitive and will do anything to get rid of the other gangs so they can become the top within the city. The Skull gangs are the worse and most craziest gangs out within Tokyo, when crossed chaos will be let out and they will teach you a lesson.

Being the year 2020, new technology has risen within the city making the gangs have new tech to play with such as the new technology of Skates. Gangs will always have something to rid, either it skateboard, roller skates, bikes, or anything else they can get their hands on. These new rides has become very advanced due to the new demand of teens wanting newer things to ride, well for example the new air skates are able to grind on anything you throw at it. It can always go up vertical walls for a short period time and hover within the air as well, though it does have a limit. The new skateboards do not have wheels any longer, they now are able to hover above the ground which creates new ways to ride for the user. Other new technology as came upon the gangs, now they have new things to play with the city causing havoc upon it.

The difference between the top gangs are that each Skull have their characteristics and difference. The most ruthless and hothead skull gang are the Fire Skulls, these teens are pure breed for having short tempers and very hard attacks. They are the brute force of the Skull gangs, though do not let their brute style fool you they are very bright teens with a unusual fighting style of their own that will leave you burned. The second gang which are full of weird and crazy characters are the Toxic Skulls, these kids are weird in many ways put very poisonous. Do not let their weird personality get to you, because when they fight they have a certain style of fighting that once they get you in their sights for a perfect strike they are known to inject a special type of poison that will paralyze your body within minutes and after that…well they will do anything they desire to you while you just lay their still.

The third skull gang are the Tech Skulls, which are a band of teens who excel in academics and are the brainy teens who will out smart you when they get the chance. Known for being nerds they are actually very strong in fighting, there style will mix with the new technology and you should surprised at what kind of things they have to fight with. The fourth of the skull gangs are the darker side of the skulls. They are the Vampire Skulls, a gang full of dark teens who love the undead side of the world. There fighting style deal with weird styles which they will actually take the pain as much as they can and keep fighting without giving you a chance to hit back. These kids are the dark and spooky, they will steal your blood when the night is full. This fifth skulls are one of the most dangerous and hostel type of skull gangs, they are the Candy Skulls. Do not let their pretty looks get to you, this all girl gang will crush your heart as long as your body with their fighting style. They might be a gang full of beautiful teenager girls, though before you can get a kiss out of them they will get at your heart and rip it out. One lesson, do not underestimate the Candy Skulls.

The final Skull gang are a newer type of gang trying to get to the top, this gang are the ones who will punish the others using their unique fighting style. They are the Punisher Skulls, a group of rowdy teens who want to become the strongest out of them all. Being a new skull gang they have always been getting threats from the others, but their hearts are too strong to just leave this way of life. These teens want to become the most feared gang and nothing will stop them. These skull delinquents are the worst type of gangs the city has to off, though many of these gangs have dark secrets behind them that once day each one will rise against them to take them down. Each person in the gang will come to realize that their dark past is something that will always haunt them. Never underestimate the Skull gangs, they are the most powerful gangs and they will become the top gang within all of Japan.
-Plot-
If you were in the previous Street Skulls this will be going back to the beginning.

Tokyo has been plagued with the Street Skulls for a very long time. With each gang wanting to rise to the top within the city by doing whatever they can has caused a war between the Skull gangs. The government of Tokyo has decided it was time to stop the gangs from causing havoc, they have begun to crack down on the gangs with full force, enforcing a group known as the Skull Hunters. Between fighting with other gangs and protecting themselves from the Skull Hunters the Street Skulls continue to find ways to cause havoc throughout Tokyo. And with the government growing stronger with their gang of Skull Hunters the Streets Skulls are in for a much bigger battle then just each other.
-Rules-

1. First off, no god-modding. You god-mode I warn you once. Do it again and you're out.

2. Be respectful of your fellow Gaians. Don't criticise them or anything like that. If they make a mistake please just correct them and don't ridicule them. I don't tolerate that kind of stuff.

3. This type of role-play is rated PG-13 (actually PG-16), for most audiences. I will like for everyone to at least follow most ToS rules. I do love violence and that's all part of this thread. Just don't go overboard with it.

4. This role-play is based in Japan, so keep the names Japanese. If you're character is going to be American I better like their story.

5. Violence and Romance is encouraged within the role-play, please create some drama with the characters and keep the audience interested in your characters. Also do not ignore anybody in the thread, if they do or say something to your character please respond to it.

Within this role-play, I only want those who are literate. No text-talking, and definitely no one liners. Writers block happens to everyone but try to muster out at least one paragraph.

7. PM me your profile title the skull gang you wish to be part of. (EX: Toxic Skulls)

8. I want this thread to go on for awhile. So if you're going to be inactive for awhile tell me so we can do something with your character. If you send me a profile and don't post within a week I'll PM you. If I get no reply I'll delete you. I have no interest in cluttering up my thread with inactive players.

9. No killing of others characters. The only time it is okay is if the person gives you permission. In which case that person must inform me before hand to get the okay on it.

10. If you're in a group of more then two people make sure everyone gets a chance to talk before you reply. Pretty much no speed posting. It throws people off and it confuses people.

11. Just have fun and be creative!
If I find I need to add more rules I will. But please, people, don't make me do so.
-Character Sheet-

- Skull Gang Members -

I am: ( Name )
The candles on the cake: ( Age )
Who I like: ( Boys, girls, or both. )
The Gang I am in:
How I fight: ( Fighting Style, please describe. )
The voices in my head: ( Personality )
What I like: ( Likes )
What I hate: ( Dislikes )
The history behind me: ( Bio )
My picture: ( Appearance )
Puppet Master:

- Goverment Officals/ Police officers/ Others -

I am: ( Name )
The candles on the cake: ( Age )
Who I like: ( Boys, girls, or both. )
What I do: ( Occupation )
How I fight: ( Fighting Style, please describe. )
The voices in my head: ( Personality )
What I like: ( Likes )
What I hate: ( Dislikes )
The history behind me: ( Bio )
My picture: ( Appearance )
Puppet Master:
Skull Gangs

User Image
~ Flaming Skulls ~
Leader:
1. Ryuu Sadao Tadao (Ryodao)
2. Orenji Kurai
Fighting Style: Flame style ( Uses fire to burn enemies, which they had little canisters in their sleeves or on their wrist like a flame throwing. Mixing the flames with their fighting. )

User Image
~ Toxic Skulls ~
Leader: Gumi Suwako
1. Nami Uehara
2. Ayame
3. Akira Kuroda
Fighting Style: ( A very loose style, they are different in many ways for their style and throw random attacks out of nowhere. They will inject their posion when they have the chance, with small shots they carry on their waist or wrist. )

User Image
~ Tech Skulls ~
Leader: Tora Sorano
1. Shin Karatanachisukome
2. Santi "GigaDrive" Asagura
3. Zach "Surge" Hinamori
4. Benjiro Chokichi aka Benji-BeBe gunz (BB for short)
5. Gokki Gutsin
Fighting Style: ( Uses the new advance technology to fight along side of them mixing it with their style. )

User Image
~ Vampire Skulls ~
Leader:
1. Asch Shiki Tasaku
Fighting Style: ( Very dark style, they mostly excelt with pressure points to take down an enemy. Though that are known for using knives to cut up an enemy and drink their blood, their a dark gang. )

User Image
~ Candy Skulls ~
Leader: Akemi Hirotoshi
1. Fujita Nakayama.
Fighting Style: ( Known for using their charms against the enemy, they will strike then the enemy is in awe with their charms. Mostly effects guys and some girls, though they are very smart when it comes to fighting and they known how to take a enemy down very quickly. )

User Image
~ Punisher Skulls ~
Leader: Tetsuo Katai
1. Nariko 'Nari' Chikuma
2. Nemari Sentoki
3. Mike "Jab" Johnson
Fighting Style: ( Being a newer gang, they fighting style is still developing with new moves. Though they are a very different gang all together, known one really knows how they fight as of yet. )
-Police/Skull Hunters/Other-

Police
Captain:
1. Kazeden "Kaz" Kiahara
2. Etsu Nakamura
3. Marie Lynn Cooper
4.Thaddeus Lake

Skull Hunters
Captain: Tetsuya Oshigakue

Others
-Announcements-
-Areas-
User Image

-Skull hunters base is located in Shiba

-Police Headquarters is in Akasaka
Date: October 13th, Tuesday
Time: 9:00 A.M. (0900)
User Image
ηαɱι υεɧαяα

Toxic Skulls

This addiction...

The sun filtered through the slits of the blinds, casting an odd shadow across the bare floor of the apartment. Turning in her bed Nami faced the window, only to wince for a moment at the light that came through. With a disgruntled sigh she rolled over again and laid curled up in her warm blankets for but a brief moment. "I don't like the morning..." With a sigh Nami sat up and looked at the clock. Barely past 9 in the morning. Why was it such a challenge for her to sleep in these days? With a smile spreading across her face Nami pushed back the covers and crawled out of bed. Going over to the mirror that was next to her bed she looked at her self in the mirror. Her long blond hair was a mess and needed to be brushed badly.

Going over to her small rack of clothes Nami picked off a plaid green dress with string sleeves and a long sleeved green shirt to wear under it. Quickly changing into her new clothes she went to the mirror again and took a glimps of herself. An adult and she still looked like a child. With a small chuckle she quickly grabbed her brush and brushed through her hair. After putting on her socks and black ankle high boots she looked at herself once more in the mirror and decided everything looked fine. Before leaving her apartment Nami went into her closet and pulled out a large box with a combination lock on it. Kneeling down she twisted the lock putting in her combination. Turning the handle she lifted the lid. Inside was 2 large vials of green and purple liquids and one small vile of blue liquid. Next to those vials were 2 dozen syringes with four leg straps.

Grabbing the leg straps and 10 syringes Nami filled the syringes with the liquid from the purple vial. After doing this she put 5 of the syringes into each leg strap, then strapping them to her upper thigh. Closing the box and putting it back in the closet she stood up, adjusting her dress to successfully hide the syringes attached to her thighs. With a playful smile on her lips Nami left her apartment, locking the door behind her, going down onto the streets of Tokyo.]The sun filtered through the slits of the blinds, casting an odd shadow across the bare floor of the apartment. Turning in her bed Nami faced the window, only to wince for a moment at the light that came through. With a disgruntled sigh she rolled over again and laid curled up in her warm blankets for but a brief moment. "I don't like the morning..." With a sigh Nami sat up and looked at the clock. Barely past 9 in the morning. Why was it such a challenge for her to sleep in these days? With a smile spreading across her face Nami pushed back the covers and crawled out of bed. Going over to the mirror that was next to her bed she looked at her self in the mirror. Her long blond hair was a mess and needed to be brushed badly.

Going over to her small rack of clothes Nami picked off a plaid green dress with string sleeves and a long sleeved green shirt to wear under it. Quickly changing into her new clothes she went to the mirror again and took a glimps of herself. An adult and she still looked like a child. With a small chuckle she quickly grabbed her brush and brushed through her hair. After putting on her socks and black ankle high boots she looked at herself once more in the mirror and decided everything looked fine. Before leaving her apartment Nami went into her closet and pulled out a large box with a combination lock on it. Kneeling down she twisted the lock putting in her combination. Turning the handle she lifted the lid. Inside was 2 large vials of green and purple liquids and one small vile of blue liquid. Next to those vials were 2 dozen syringes with four leg straps.

Grabbing the leg straps and 10 syringes Nami filled the syringes with the liquid from the purple vial. After doing this she put 5 of the syringes into each leg strap, then strapping them to her upper thigh. Closing the box and putting it back in the closet she stood up, adjusting her dress to successfully hide the syringes attached to her thighs. With a playful smile on her lips Nami left her apartment, locking the door behind her, going down onto the streets of Tokyo.

...Can't seem to live without you.

◖Where am I:: Out and about
                                              ◖My Mood:: Playful

((◖OOC::))

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXRyuu Sadao Tadao
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Everyone living in Ghost Town…..

…..We don't want to…..We don't have to…..

As the sun reflected from the window on the roof of the underground home the Flaming Skull Mechanic lived at, since it was under a abandoned warehouse there was also a big glass window on the roof which came towards the glass window on the floor and reflected down on mirror and then another mirror until it reached the whole where it goes to all the room and then to Ryuu’s then hit some time of mechanism that opens a small window that gives sunlight, Ryuu was a muscular and tall man, he did have a few scars on his back and on his wrist but he can still pass as your dream man. Next to him was a green and pink haired girl that was quite curvious and her body was only covered with the sheet over her and Ryuu’s body she had her arms around his waist while Ryuu slept, as they both had yet another great night, as his clothes and hers where all over the floor, and there were a small box open with writings about protection to keep a woman pregnant and all that stuff, The girl was a Candy Skull and She and Ryuu has been together for a few months already, she was quite the same type as Ryuu. Ryuu then opened his eyes as he heard his alarm clock and the girl beside him went on top of him frowning. "Do you really have to go now…?” She asks nuzzling at his neck. “What do you expect Akia, I am a Flaming Skull and I can’t let other things get In my job, I need to continue designing new weapons and creating them if they were approved, and at the moment I cancel a lot of projects already to have some time with you, just call me babe when you are done at the Candy Skull and I will see what we can do.” He said then he pecked her on the lips and he slipped out of her grasp and he grabbed his clothes, and threw them at a basket and he clicked a switch on the room and the basket dropped his clothes on a hole where that was where it will be cleaned. He left the room going to the bathroom.

When he went out he was wearing a white tank-top and a black sleeveless coat on top. He was leaving the hideout going to his truck at the garage. He was putting on a strap around his waist. There were four pouches. The first one was the poisonous type mini-bomb, it was a size and a look of a medicine tablet, only it was gray with a white skull with a wrench and a knife crossed and it was on fire, it was Ryuu’s signature. Inside the tablet was sometime of red liquid but it was really a very small mini bombs and when it goes inside your body you will be paralyzed. The Second was another mini-bomb which was used as time bombs since it sticks on anything, except rubber. Third was mini-bomb that Ryuu uses when he feels evil as it will blow up inside someone, if it was forced inside the mouth. The last one was a get away type of mini-bomb as it creates a massive smoke around the area even if it was one, the more you use on the area the more toxic the air around the area becomes, Ryuu had gloves on which produce flames at the person’s will, his boots and pants where bullet proof as when someone can’t walk they are dead meat, so he puts on bullet proof, his coat was as tick as a Kevlar only 20 times stronger and it was lighter.

When Ryuu arrived in the car garage there was two vehicles the first one was a normal looking red Truck (Looks like that), it had no rear-window, but there was a wind shield. There was a roof and it was good for four people or more. But truthfully it was another of Ryuu’s creation, the truck was well armored it was bullet, explosion, rocket proof. The tires were really thick that it cant be punctured, the glass were impossible to break, in the middle of the passenger seat and driver seat was a metal case just over the handbrake, was inside where two switches, the first one were for the middle of the tires, when you activate it, the middle of the tires will have something in them which where a sharp metal spike. The other switch was somewhat the same only the front will have sharp spikes while the truck will have a machine gun that can be manual control or automatic, the car was Crimson red and on the side was a skull in flaming, it looked somewhat like a meteor, when Ryuu got in he drove of to the Flaming Skull HQ, his home was somewhere in the Candy Skull Territory.

X
…..Be like that…..

…..Living in ghost town.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

My Home which is the underground. [Hideout] : My Location
            Healthy : Current Health