Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will You Go?

Wait Up! I'm Coming! 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Eh..Maybe...Maybe Not 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, I'll Die Here On Earth 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Chatty Phantom

User Image
You're in the stomach of the ship, with everyone else. You're scared, or trying to appear strong and unphased by it all, but mostly, everyone else is the same as you. Whether they show it or not. Huddled against your knees in a sea full of unfamiliar faces. None of you have anything more than the clothes on your backs, but they'll take those from you too, that's the one thing they told you. No, they didn't dare try to explain why you'll never see your mother again, your father, your home.

You look out the window to see it drifting farther away, a trail of stardust smogging the view, knowing it's the last time you'll ever see even the simple things like clouds. Sure you're sitting on something familiar, grass, but it was synthetic, like everything else on the Graphyca 6. Synthetic and perfect and fake. That's how everything would be for here on in.

- - - - - - - - - -

The Graphyca 6 is the largest spacecraft ever to be created. It's so massive it can hold up to 10,000 people, comfortably. In a squeeze 15,000 would fit, but only 7,500 sit in it now. 6,000 are unsuspecting teenagers, ages 10-18. The other 1,500 are all 19, they run the ship. They've been trained for the job from age 6.

It was the last efforts to save mankind.

No one knows what brought on this downfall, or how it works. It's a disease, that cannot be cured and cannot be seen, even with a microscope. In fact, the only way to tell, is in the second stage, when your eyes turn black. The whites become blotched until the spots make their way and cover the pupil, rendering the victim blind. Finally, they die, but other than the eyes, appear entirely healthy. Wierder than that, no one under 20 can get it.

- - - - - - - - - -

You look away from where your Earth was, one of the older kids stands on a big stage near the front. "Listen up," he says, "You all are going to turn in your clothes up here and grab one of these, specific to color when you tell them your name," he gestured to the 26 long tables, each with a different letter taped on the front. You wait quietly in the line according to your last name for what seems like hours, no one makes a sound. You look around, seeing many different skins, as everyone's expected to change here, underwear and all. People from all over the world are here, it was part of the plan.

Finally you're at the front, you manage to choke out your name and wait for her to find you on the list. "Red," she says handing you a chain. You look at it in your palm. They're dog tags, and they read your name. Am I going to die here? Is this a prison? What could I have done? you think to yourself. "Red," she repeats, pushing you forward. You pick out your size fromt he red pile. They also give you a pair of jeans and gymshoes. You waste no time and strip off your familiar clothes, slipping on the red shirt and pants.

They also tell you to pick one item from hundreds of bins. You go past a few rows and grab something quickly out of the old green bin infront of you.

Chatty Phantom

The Graphyca 6 is made up of six wings and two large football field sized areas of that fake grass. The wings are color coded, Black, Green, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Red. Each person may only travel to their wing and one of the fields depending on what side of the ship their wing is located.

Within each of the wings are two massive cafaterias, a library, a lifting gym, and 300 bedrooms, a bathroom each. Each room is shared by two or three people, male or female. During the day you attend classes, but their not all the curriculum you would've learned. It's everything mankind knows about space, space travel, the human body, diseases and everything they thought about it in the past. Each person is required at least one hour in the Recreation Center or the Gyms.

Welcome, to the Graphyca 6

Chatty Phantom

Just small side note, this is basically like an academy RP, with a bit more of a twist. This is coming from my brain at 2 AM, so if you think I missed something, tell me. XD

Rules

1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. Gravity is always on, just thought you ought to know that.
3. PM all profiles to me under Home Away From Home
4. Occasionally, I might come over the loudspeaker to spice things up a bit. That'll just be in big bold black print, so as not to be confused with anyone else.
5. Romance and fights are encouraged, just don't go that far, and no one can die. You don't have any weapons here, and your just human.
6. Be somewhat lit. put a GOOD sentence, with the periods and the commas and whatnot. It just makes it easier to read my friends. You don't have to put a paragraph but at least give the other people something to go on.
7. Cussing is aloud, just not every other word. I can cuss, you can cuss, ******** it, it gets the point across sometimes. XP just don't go overboard.
8. I absolutely reserve the right to tell you you must pick a different item from the bins. There are no weapons, or anything else like that. It's mostly toys, or paper and pencils, or something to pass the time.

Chatty Phantom

Profile Skeletons

Once again PM this to me, and me alone. Read the rules to find out what to title it.
And please don't fill in your information inside of the [ b ] and [ / b ]

[b]Hi, My Name Is:[/b]
[b]And I'm:[/b] (Age)
[b]I'm Obviously A:[/b](Gender)
[b]One Thing I'll Miss Most:[/b] (about Earth or from Earth)
[b]I'm From:[/b] (People from all over the world are here, but please don't just put, Earth. Be as broad as an entire continent, please)
[b]I'm Kinda Like:[/b] (Personality)
[b]I'm Like This Because:[/b](Bio, but it doesn't actually have to explain why you are the way you are.)
[b]Look For Me In Room:[/b] (Dorm room)
[b]I Picked:[/b] (The item you took from the bins, could be absolutely, anything, probably a small toy or something like that.)
[b]If You See Me Around:[/b] (Pictures can be real, or anime, whichever you prefer.)

Chatty Phantom

Rooms

The rooms are co-ed, and some are three to a room, others are two.
An A room of the same number is across the hall from the B. And all the rooms are in the same hallway.

16A
---

16B
---

17A
---

17B
---

18A
---

18B
---