Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
An Epic No Less
It was a relief that Jin was back. That meant that now they only had to work on recovering two other members of the crew. Even more amazing was the return of Shikimaru. Lucas was sure that he died. Lucas listened to Jin speak and frowned. "So what if they got stronger. That just means that we'll have a better time kicking there a**." he said.

OOC: I might not have been there, but Im pretty sure Lucas was....

OOC: If you're talking about Shikimaru's death, only Aaron and Kiro were there to witness it

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less
It was a relief that Jin was back. That meant that now they only had to work on recovering two other members of the crew. Even more amazing was the return of Shikimaru. Lucas was sure that he died. Lucas listened to Jin speak and frowned. "So what if they got stronger. That just means that we'll have a better time kicking there a**." he said.

OOC: If you're talking about Shikimaru's death, only Aaron and Kiro were there to witness it

OOC: Refering to the navy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
An Epic No Less
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less

OOC: It was Class X that was mentioned to possibly be stronger, not the Navy O_o

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi headed toward the Wind Rose, and got to the wheel. We don't need to take that vessel. "The Wind Rose will take us any place we need to go." He smiled, having confidence in his ship.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less

OOC: It was Class X that was mentioned to possibly be stronger, not the Navy O_o

OOC: I know. I messed up in that OOC

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Captain Tobi99
Tobi headed toward the Wind Rose, and got to the wheel. We don't need to take that vessel. "The Wind Rose will take us any place we need to go." He smiled, having confidence in his ship.

"Captain, if you would give me a moment...." Jin smirked, as he approached the ship, only the black blade in his hand as he sheathed the other one... "This looks quite easy to take care of." The samurai said, as the air around Jin rippled, "Allow me to demonstrate the power of Muramasa." He said, as he reached the dock, the ground around him beginning to ripple, as if the ground was melting...

"Kingston Style.... BLADE DANCE!" He said as he would just vanish as a large chunk of the golden water would literally disolve, and slashs in the gold would spread across the area as if the sword was dancing across the terrain by it's self.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru sighed, taking out a spare book he kept in his coat pocket. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." He said to Tobi, walking into the interior of the ship.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi grinned widely, pulling down the lever next to the wheel, as the wings of the Wind Rose began to descend. "Everybody hold onto something!" He shouted, as he used Road's tracker to point the ship in her general direction. With the Solace Pirates mostly reunited, and a new alliance being held, our heroes stepped forward into the deepest regions of the New World, and into the belly of the beast.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
"Again. Couldn't Aaron have just transmuted it into water? Stop showing off even more"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: AAAAand that's the end of City of Gold mad

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
An Epic No Less
"Again. Couldn't Aaron have just transmuted it into water? Stop showing off even more"

OOC: I don't think you can transmute gold into water :/ With his lightning, he could melt it, but it'd still be difficult to move with goo all around the ship

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less

OOC: I don't think you can transmute gold into water :/ With his lightning, he could melt it, but it'd still be difficult to move with goo all around the ship

OOC: Did Jin take his sword back?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
An Epic No Less
Captain Tobi99
An Epic No Less

OOC: Did Jin take his sword back?

OOC: I don't think he'll need to, he has 2 new ones :/ you can probably keep it

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
To start the arc off right Lucas took of his shirt and danced Spazztastically causing fan boys to faint. Because he has a gay fan base. B[

OOC: No seriously. Start this arc you a*****e :3

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: ******** you, butthole, I'm steering >:U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash