ooc: yes, now go be quiet

TOBI START ARC YET?!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: I posted twice already, it's about time someone else posted >:U
((Tobi, you gotta get that IM system set up, so we can chat; also I'm back ladies.))

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tech Lightening
((Tobi, you gotta get that IM system set up, so we can chat; also I'm back ladies.))

OOC: There's, like, 2 girls here. Also, no thanks, I hate IM :/ It's bad enough I have it on Shikimaru's account

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
ooc: Fien...

Jin would sit on a crate up on the deck, watching the water, and anything else of interest.. obviously bored, he had no idea what the next destination would be.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OOC: Jolly good, sir razz

The Solace Pirates had been stuck at sea for at least a week, with no signs of Elizabeth, or an island for that matter. The first few days were an utter hell, with multiple storms and even a maelstrom that almost swallowed the ship whole, had it not been for the fact that this was an AIR ship, capable of taking flight.

Tobi sighed with boredom, having just finished an eating contest with Uzumaki. Unfortunately, before they could find out who the winner was, they...ran out of food. Knowing that his fellow comrades would be infuriated with their foolish decision, he decided to hide upon the crow's nest, where most would not bother residing.

Eilley's Widower

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

14,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lucas trys to mentally slap Jin in the face. Partly cause he made him carry bloody meat, partly cause he told him to be quiet. "I SILENCE FOR NO ONE >:O" -eats some meat and gets ready to start next arc-

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Jacob appears on Tobi's back with a cleaver to his neck. He glared angrily at the back of Tobi's head and said sadistically, "Oh, Tobi. There's no more food on the entire ship. Now, how do you think that happened?" Trying to prevent escape, Jacob pressed the cleaver a bit harder on his neck but not hard enough to break skin.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nico_Ryan
Jacob appears on Tobi's back with a cleaver to his neck. He glared angrily at the back of Tobi's head and said sadistically, "Oh, Tobi. There's no more food on the entire ship. Now, how do you think that happened?" Trying to prevent escape, Jacob pressed the cleaver a bit harder on his neck but not hard enough to break skin.

"I-It was Uzumaki, I swear!" Tobi cried out, holding his hands up. Trying to escape, he squirmed around and kicked his legs out, though there wasn't much room to move around.

(Person from the far left)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Captain Tobi99
"I-It was Uzumaki, I swear!" Tobi cried out, holding his hands up. Trying to escape, he squirmed around and kicked his legs out, though there wasn't much room to move around.

Jacob sighed as he moved the clever away from Tobi's neck. He rested his head on top of Tobi's and hugged it. "It's a good thing I always keep spare food in my chest. We can always ration our food. Unfortunately, you and Uzumaki will just have to breathe nutritious air and drink water. You won't die or get sick but you'll always he hungry until you eat. Unless you really like water, that is. Here's a little heaven until you get to hell." And with that, he balanced a whole cuttlefish on a large stick on top of Tobi's head and poofed away to Uzumaki.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nico_Ryan
Captain Tobi99

Jacob sighed as he moved the clever away from Tobi's neck. He rested his head on top of Tobi's and hugged it. "It's a good thing I always keep spare food in my chest. We can always ration our food. Unfortunately, you and Uzumaki will just have to breathe nutritious air and drink water. You won't die or get sick but you'll always he hungry until you eat. Unless you really like water, that is. Here's a little heaven until you get to hell." And with that, he balanced a whole cuttlefish on a large stick on top of Tobi's head and poofed away to Uzumaki.

Tobi tried to balance the stick on his head, but was unsuccessful, with it falling into the ocean. "Don't worry, cuttlefish, I'll get you!!!" Tobi shouted, diving from the crow's nest into the ocean. Unfortunately, being a Devil Fruit user, this meant he was unable to swim.

Meanwhile, Uzumaki began training. Balancing under a single dumbbell, which was roughly around 3 tons (6000 pounds), he attempted to kick it upwards, and catch it with his measly 130 pound body.

OOC: I figured that proving how strong Uzumaki was might give us a vague description as to what the Solace Pirates were capable of.

Bashful Tycoon

Aaron had a diffrent apprach for training. he chained up four large boulders 50x the size of him and was going to drag them across the ship 30 times. " alright..here we go.."

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Aaron_Weilder
Aaron had a diffrent approach for training. he chained up four large boulders 50x the size of him and was going to drag them across the ship 30 times. " alright..here we go.."

Unlike Aaron or Uzumaki, Shikimaru specialized not in physical prowress, but mental prowress. In training the mind, he would stand atop the main mast (a bit higher than the crow's nest) and meditate, keeping his balance while doing so. In the 2 years that he spent training just to get into this Solace Pirates crew, Shikimaru trained to harness the power of up to 3 tails of the 9-tailed kitsune demon, Yoko. However, in the 4 most recent months, he successfully mastered the first 5 tails, able to use them almost instinctively in most situations.

Meditation was the only way for him to achieve these transformations, which would later branch out into physical enhancement. Although the enemies at Shark Turf were relatively easy, he knew that the enemies ahead would not be as lenient. Closing his eyes, Shikimaru began his 'Battle in the Center of the Mind' with the 7-tailed kitsune. If he planned on fully mastering the kitsune demon Yoko, he had to battle the 9-tailed form as quickly as possible, and succeed, before it consumed his body. This method would also go for Tobi and the Bakeneko, Kenji, and the being who possessed the third and final beast, the Tanuki (Raccoon Dog).

Hunter

Ever since the events in Shark Turf, Yukio returned to his skeleton form, unable to become a human again. However, the cross-belt around his chest was still visible, which he kept with him just in case. Perhaps if he were in danger again, it would activate, allowing him to become a human again.

Instead of training, Yukio decided to do something he enjoyed more; play a game of chess. However, since everyone seemed so busy, it was rather difficult to start the game. "Humph. I'm so bored..." He sighed.

King Sailor

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
~As your all training, you notice a silent wind glisten by, and the sky begins to cover in dark clouds..a distant sound as if a whistling noise from afar drawing closer and closer, and out of know where within a split second a man dressed in red and black lands on the deck of your ship~ "Well well, allas , i come face to face with the mighty solace pirates, tell me, where.is.tobi?. i wish to a few words with him, ~the mysterious man says with a threatining grin~

OOC: and btw for those of you who dont know who i am, im the leader of team shinryu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff