Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Asaroki, who was standing on top of a pillar, smiled like a cat as he saw Dess and his friends. "Now now, Dess-kun. There's no need to be all upset! What's past is prologue, as they say." He chuckled, jumping off of the pillar and landing like a cat. His oversized scythe rested on his back, which he casually lifted up, as if it weighed nothing. "Now then...why are you here? Are you still trying to kill me?"

OOC: I can imagine Gin being voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch :U

Dess quickly drew his sword "Wasn't planning on it, But f that's what you want!" Dess then launches himself at Asaroki, swinging his sword

Asaroki seemingly effortlessly blocked Dess' attempt, and pushed him backward, giving him enough room to slash at his chest with his scythe.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Asaroki, who was standing on top of a pillar, smiled like a cat as he saw Dess and his friends. "Now now, Dess-kun. There's no need to be all upset! What's past is prologue, as they say." He chuckled, jumping off of the pillar and landing like a cat. His oversized scythe rested on his back, which he casually lifted up, as if it weighed nothing. "Now then...why are you here? Are you still trying to kill me?"

OOC: I can imagine Gin being voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch :U

Dess quickly drew his sword "Wasn't planning on it, But f that's what you want!" Dess then launches himself at Asaroki, swinging his sword

Asaroki seemingly effortlessly blocked Dess' attempt, and pushed him backward, giving him enough room to slash at his chest with his scythe.

Dess wasn't even given the chance to block, as Asaroki slashed him square on the chest

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Asaroki laughed phsychotically, and stomped on Dess' wound. "You weakling! Did you really think you could beat me alone?! You really haven't changed!"

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
(OoC: Due to popular demand, I am going to fight more.)
Jacob wondered who this man was. He seemed immensely strong. Wait..."DID HE JUST HURT DESS!",Jacob thought. Quickly, Jacob took out a vial filled with gas. He pulled the stopper out so that it could escape. Once outside, the gas surrounded him and immediately, his body had disappeared within it. The gas then rushed to Asaroki. It formed into a face that seemed to screamed at Asaroki as it drew nearer to him.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Asaroki, confused by Jacob's methods, jumped back to get out of its way. However, since gas had an indefinate shape, and could spread much faster than solids or liquids, it wouldn't matter how much he ran.

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The gas cloud split in half. one half went charging for Asaroki, engulfing him in the gas. The other engulfed Dess. The gas was perfectly breathable around Asaroki. It seemed like just a thick, red mist. After the gas had spread all around Asaroki, Jacob appeared in front of him, silver, sharp ended staff in hand. Jacob charged at Asaroki, with the point of his staff.

The gas cloud that engulfed Dess was slowly repairing his wounds. It would take a pretty long time, but eventually, it would be fully healed.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Asaroki was easily "stabbed" with Jacob's staff, turning him into black dust. However, his voice echoed across the island with extreme playfulness, as if he were merely toying with the pirates. "Gentlemen, welcome to the Isle of Despair." He began. "Exactly 100 men, including myself, stand against you on this island. Assuming that you can defeat my 99 subordinates, I will be more than happy to let you off of this island alive. However, lose to just one of them, and I'll ensure that your deaths come prematurely." Asaroki chuckled casually. "If you manage to find me, by all means, try to kill me." A long pause was evident, and several subordinates appeared before the pirate crew. As a final announcement, Asaroki said, "Good luck."

Uzumaki unsheathed his sea prism-coated katana, and glanced at the others. "You ready?" You grinned, and dashed toward the subordinates, thus beginning their gruelsome training. Since Jacob was capable of healing, the pirates had a good chance of success, just as long as they worked together.

OOC: Let's stop here :U

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
[End of Part I]

After 4 gruesome months of training, the day had come for the infamous rookie pirate crew, the Solace Pirates, to regroup at a small island just inside the New World, not too far from the stronghold taken over by Class X, Azure. Now, the pirates are ready to face the dangers ahead! Starting today, the Solace Pirates, led by Captain Tobi Solace, set sail into the New World!

Hunter

Himura Yukio, the skeleton swordsman of the Solace Pirates, wandered about Dunesbane, one of the many islands of a large Archipelago. "Time really does fly. I get to see many beauties of the world once MOOOORE!!! Yo ho ho ho ho!" Yukio chanted, having been trapped on an island with very few women, all of which were hideous to look at.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dess would walk up beside Yukio, wearing a new White coat, and all the scars on his face miraculously disappeared, only to be replaced by orange runes on his arm "Been a while, hasn't it?"

Hunter

Yukio nodded happily. He appreciated that, compared to 4 months ago, he wasn't looked down upon for being an 8 foot skeleton (Not like people could look down on him anyway) with abandonment issues. "Let's go look for Tobi-sama!" He cheered, putting his nakama before his desires.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Silent Sephiroth99
Yukio nodded happily. He appreciated that, compared to 4 months ago, he wasn't looked down upon for being an 8 foot skeleton (Not like people could look down on him anyway) with abandonment issues. "Let's go look for Tobi-sama!" He cheered, putting his nakama before his desires.

Dess smiled as Yukio ran ahead, and chased after him, Hoping to find his Crew soon.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
A few shady looking men walked into a tavern, looking for the Captain of the Solace Pirates, Tobi Solace. They posted wanted posters of the Captain and his crew, all of whom were given higher bounties since their absense.

Tobi: 500 million gold
Rikine: 32 million gold
Aaron: 60 million gold
Kitty: 33 million gold
Shikimaru: 300 million gold
Uzumaki: 300 million gold
Jacob: 20 million gold
Dess: 500 million 7 gold
Jin: 50 million gold
Yukio: 85 million gold

A young man with a straw hat covering the majority of his face and an oversized coffin strapped to his back glanced at the bounties and chuckled. "Something funny?" One man asked, insulted.

"Oh, it's nothing, really..." The young man shrugged it off. "I've heard the Solace Pirates were incredibly strong. But if they were, why were they easily wiped out in Azure? Why would their bounties be raised?" He mocked, causing the other man to grab him by the collar. "You think this is funny?! Piracy is a crime, regardless of how famous the criminal is!"

The young man tipped his hat and picked up his glass of beer. "Is it a crime to crave adventure?" He asked, when several Navy soldiers, including a Navy Captain, barged in.

"It has come to our attention that a member of the Solace Pirates gang is residing in this tavern! We have you cornered, pirate, so wherever you are, surrender! Or else we'll force you to!" The Navy Captain stated, with a gold-hilted rapier in hand.

The Captain, however, noticed the young man's white tail, which was also present on the wanted poster of the pirate captain, Tobi. "Uh..!!" He pointed to the young man. "YOU!" He shouted, and lunged at the young man at seemingly inhuman speeds.

But alas, he wasn't quick enough, and was elbowed in the back of the head, and was rendered unconscious. "I really wish you didn't blow my cover like that!" The boy said, and dashed toward the exit in the back of the tavern. Since the tavern was surrounded by Navy soldiers, he had to sneek his way out. So he dived into a box full of hay, which was set on a carriage, carried by a horse. Using this as a means to escape, the young man, or rather Tobi Solace, successfully escaped the Navy, and took off his straw hat. "That was close. If the rest of the Navy were to find me, we'd have a hard time leaving the island!" He sighed in relief, and jumped on top of the carriage. "I'll find the others MUCH quicker this way!" He set down the coffin that he was carrying, and opened it up. Inside was his first mate, Destiny Rikine, and a few of his weapons. "Sorry it took so long! emotion_sweatdrop " Tobi apologized.

OOC: Sorry, Rikine :U

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dess had quickly set up the boat they would leave in as he waited for Jacob and Uzumaki to hurry up "Where the hell are they?"

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dess Solace
Dess had quickly set up the boat they would leave in as he waited for Jacob and Uzumaki to hurry up "Where the hell are they?"

Eventually, Jacob was in Dess' line sight sight. As soon as Jacob saw Dess, he rushed over and gave him a big hug "Oh, Dessy-kins! I missed you so much!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff