Fire 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Wind 0.23684210526316 23.7% [ 9 ]
Earth 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
Void (Darkness) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 6 ]
Light 0.078947368421053 7.9% [ 3 ]
Lightning/Thunder 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Savage Ladykiller

kitty continued to stare at shikimaru" hey Dexter you listening to me" she growled slightly more and got ticked off and just left to her room"ashole"

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Jacob appeared in a puff of smoke above Tobi with his arms and legs outstretched. As soon as he landed on Tobi's back, he latched on like a sloth and held on tight. "Tobi! Tobi! I missed you so much! Are we still asleep? Is that water? Is this our boat? Is that a bird? Is this a dream? You look pretty cute from this angle.", Jacob said quickly. He turned his head to Dess. A gleam of excitement struck his eye. "DESS!"

Dess woke up the moment Jacob appeared and got this face
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob, excited at the sight of Dess, jumped off of Tobi and landed straight on him. He then started to hug Dess and sob, screaming "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!".

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Jacob appeared in a puff of smoke above Tobi with his arms and legs outstretched. As soon as he landed on Tobi's back, he latched on like a sloth and held on tight. "Tobi! Tobi! I missed you so much! Are we still asleep? Is that water? Is this our boat? Is that a bird? Is this a dream? You look pretty cute from this angle.", Jacob said quickly. He turned his head to Dess. A gleam of excitement struck his eye. "DESS!"

Jacob, excited at the sight of Dess, jumped off of Tobi and landed straight on him. He then started to hug Dess and sob, screaming "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!".

Dess struggled to get away, after 30 minutes, He finally gave up.

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan

Jacob stopped screaming and smiled when Dess gave up. He finally got up, pulled Dess up and disappeared with Dess. Jacob reappeared with Dess a few minutes later. His hair and clothes were muffled and stained as was Dess' hair and clothes.
(OoC: Guess what we did. ;3 NO Stop thinking so dirty >:O)

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan

Jacob stopped screaming and smiled when Dess gave up. He finally got up, pulled Dess up and disappeared with Dess. Jacob reappeared with Dess a few minutes later. His hair and clothes were muffled and stained as was Dess' hair and clothes.

OOC: I feel violated crying

Dess fixed his hair and put his hat back on "I recommend you don't do that, Please." Dess said as he went back up to the lookout tower thing and went back to sleep

Savage Ladykiller

Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan

Dess fixed his hair and put his hat back on "I recommend you don't do that, Please." Dess said as he went back up to the lookout tower thing and went back to sleep

OOC: XD YAY YA0i MOMENT!! XD

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
As Tobi saw Jacob and Dess return, he got this face. He didn't even realize that they had made it to the docks of Azure. It looked beautiful, and unusually....blue. The residents, better known as Azurites, wore mainly blue and white, and seemed quite social.

User Image

OOC: Expect Azure to look much bigger, but somewhat like this

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
(OoC: We had to have some eventually, lol)
"You know you liked it." Jacob said. He smacked Dess' butt when he was leaving. Jacob then jumped back on Tobi's back and continued the one way conversation. "You know, you look REALLY cute from this angle."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
xX_His_Kitten_Xx
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan
Dess Solace
Nico_Ryan

OOC: XD YAY YA0i MOMENT!! XD

OOC: What'd he say about thinking dirty?! O: <

Tobi stared forward, scared to make a reply. "Jacob, please promise me you won't do that to me......ever."

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
As Tobi saw Jacob and Dess return, he got this face. He didn't even realize that they had made it to the docks of Azure. It looked beautiful, and unusually....blue. The residents, better known as Azurites, wore mainly blue and white, and seemed quite social.

User Image

OOC: Expect Azure to look much bigger, but somewhat like this

Dess woke up again after the ship hit the dock of Azure. So, We're finally here?" Dess jumped from the Look out tower and landed on the deck below "Well, let's go."

Savage Ladykiller

kitty sighed bored and walked out on to the ddeck and saw tobi and jacob and smiled"hey jacob i heard from tobi the other day that he thought you were very hot"she smirked more and wlaked past them and stared at azure " it beautiful . . . ."

Prophet

Rikine looked at the Beautiful and gorgeous city of Azure " Ah!" she said as she smiled. " It's beautiful! it's so big!" Rikine climbed down from the boat and then looked through her bag making sure she had her medical equipment " Im ready to go! ^^"

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru, putting a red rose behind his ear, walked off to the docks as well. "I can finally accomplish my goal..." He looked at the vast land of Azure. He knew there had to be historic ruins somewhere so he could find out more about the void century.

Wealthy Bachelor

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
General Shiki walks to the tavern when he sees a Ship then he looks at the crew he sees tobi and the others then he shouts "TOBI!" as he shouts he sees the other people like Dess and he said "mmm were right on schedule"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff