• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace

11?!

OOC: lol Yeah. Tobi, Rikine, Aaron, Kitty, Shikimaru, Uzumaki, Jacob, you, Jin, Dylan and Yukio. That makes 11 :3

OOC: O.m.g. It does! :U

OOC: lol Yup

Tobi strided toward the helm of the ship, and placed his hands firmly on it. "Ah. Today's a perfect day to set sail. I can just feel the wind blowing toward the sea!" He said smoothly. "Everyone onboard!! We're about to sail!!"

Dess slowly strides onto the ship, yawning very loudly "Let's jst hurry, and don't wake me up" As he says this he goes ad sits on the side of the ship, yawns loudly, and falls asleep
Also Tobi I think you should change The Wind Rose to more of a pirate ship look, not marios head for example:User Image

Tobi grinned. "Ah, ye of little faith..." He said, opening up a hidden section below the helm and a shiny red button. "You underestimate the power of the Wind Rose!!!" Tobi pressed the button, and the ship immediately transformed into an exact replica as the picture provided above, but the lawn, swings, papou trees, etc. were still present.

The Wind Rose was a very peculiar ship. Not only did it have the ability to sail through the skies and the seas, but it also had 3 transformations: its default stage (Mario face), the Dragoon stage (Ship above), and the mysterious Xth Stage, which has yet to be seen.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace

11?!

OOC: lol Yeah. Tobi, Rikine, Aaron, Kitty, Shikimaru, Uzumaki, Jacob, you, Jin, Dylan and Yukio. That makes 11 :3

Tobi strided toward the helm of the ship, and placed his hands firmly on it. "Ah. Today's a perfect day to set sail. I can just feel the wind blowing toward the sea!" He said smoothly. "Everyone onboard!! We're about to sail!!"

Dess slowly strides onto the ship, yawning very loudly "Let's jst hurry, and don't wake me up" As he says this he goes ad sits on the side of the ship, yawns loudly, and falls asleep
Also Tobi I think you should change The Wind Rose to more of a pirate ship look, not marios head for example:User Image

Tobi grinned. "Ah, ye of little faith..." He said, opening up a hidden section below the helm and a shiny red button. "You underestimate the power of the Wind Rose!!!" Tobi pressed the button, and the ship immediately transformed into an exact replica as the picture provided above, but the lawn, swings, papou trees, etc. were still present.

The Wind Rose was a very peculiar ship. Not only did it have the ability to sail through the skies and the seas, but it also had 3 transformations: its default stage (Mario face), the Dragoon stage (Ship above), and the mysterious Xth Stage, which has yet to be seen.

Dess is still asleep

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace
Captain Tobi99
Dess Solace

Dess is still asleep

Tobi had the same face as Dess had with his earlier argument with Jin.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru sat in a chair behind Tobi. "So this crew isn't the only abnormal force on the seas, huh?" He found it quite amusing that a living skeleton would be joining their crew, and that the Wind Rose had other abilities than just flying.

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shikimaru69
Shikimaru sat in a chair behind Tobi. "So this crew isn't the only abnormal force on the seas, huh?" He found it quite amusing that a living skeleton would be joining their crew, and that the Wind Rose had other abilities than just flying.

Is still sleeping, is dreaming about slapping Tobi as well and mumbles "I ate all of Tobi's cookies

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru decides to sleep as well, dreaming aut slapping Dess as well as mumbling, "Dess ate all of Tobi''s cookies..."

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shikimaru69
Shikimaru decides to sleep as well, dreaming aut slapping Dess as well as mumbling, "Dess ate all of Tobi''s cookies..."

OOC: >:U

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Dess Solace
shikimaru69

OOC: >:U

Jin remained where he was, even though the others were asleep....
OOC: You guys forget about me? I am on the ship.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tech Lightening
OOC: You guys forget about me? I am on the ship.

OOC: You're more of a guest than a member
OOC: You are shittin' me, you can't be serious, I was in the original.

Aged Werewolf

10,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Full closet 200
Tech Lightening
OOC: You are shittin' me, you can't be serious, I was in the original.

(ooc: He doesn't joke about that kinda stuff. his ship, his rules...)
OOC: Shut up Jin, I wasn't even talkin' to ya.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tech Lightening

OOC: It's best to keep just 11 members, though joining Team Shinryu is a good idea if you wanna be a major character

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tech Lightening

OOC: Violent. You should see a doctor for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff