Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Uzumaki71Naruto
Walks into the ships kitchen.
"I'm surprised no one is on the ship."

"We're all on the deck, Uzumaki." Tobi said and proceeded to his Captain's Quarters.

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Captain Tobi99
Uzumaki71Naruto
Walks into the ships kitchen.
"I'm surprised no one is on the ship."

"We're all on the deck, Uzumaki." Tobi said and proceeded to his Captain's Quarters.

Notices he's on on the wrong ship.
"Oh s**t."
Walks away slowly.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shikimaru proceeded to the helm and steered in the right direction. He knew we were to reach Fortuna Island in less than 4 days. There was no way that we would be sidetracked and going on another adventure entirely, right?

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

I walk to my room silently and close the door,sit on ym bed, and play my guitar solftly.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
shikimaru69
Shikimaru proceeded to the helm and steered in the right direction. He knew we were to reach Fortuna Island in less than 4 days. There was no way that we would be sidetracked and going on another adventure entirely, right?

Boy, was Shikimaru wrong. Within one day's time, Tobi saw what looked like a giant rock in the sky. Then again, it wasn't anywhere near the size of an average rock. A plateau maybe? Or perhaps an island....in the sky...

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
shikimaru69

Boy, was Shikimaru wrong. Within one day's time, Tobi saw what looked like a giant rock in the sky. Then again, it wasn't anywhere near the size of an average rock. A plateau maybe? Or perhaps an island....in the sky...
I walk out and see what Tobi is talking about. Ilook at it and think, "Hmmmmm." I walk up to Tobi and say,"Tobi is that the island?"

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Lays in bed farting silently then looks out window and sees a floating island- "Whoa... Don't see that everyday"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99
shikimaru69

I walk out and see what Tobi is talking about. Ilook at it and think, "Hmmmmm." I walk up to Tobi and say,"Tobi is that the island?"

"Not that I know of." Tobi said, scratching his head in confusion. The island of Fortuna was grounded, according to the map.

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99
shikimaru69

"Not that I know of." Tobi said, scratching his head in confusion. The island of Fortuna was grounded, according to the map.
I look a little confused but in a bored way i say, "Well thats strange..."
Hanging on to the rail hiding from the crew of the Solace Pirates i glance towards the Floating island and almost lose my grip.
OOC: I was gonna join the crew on that last competition but im grounded... T^T So now i got to find a good spot to jump in... Also... None of u see me >:O ^_^ K?

Greedy Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OOC: MUHAHA!! I changed my name again (was Ooarashi Ryuu, Now Dess Viento)

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
@Ryuu: You a**, stick to one name, already! O:<
@Nobody: That's fine ^^

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
@Ryuu: You a**, stick to one name, already! O:<
@Nobody: That's fine ^^

OOC: =w= . . .hehe my uswrs used to mbe dnangel123 , lovless_ritsuka_159 , then got haced and the ******** changed it to sh!t somethign i think . . . then heres this user XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff