• Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty

OOc: D :< WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW IDOT DX YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THI RP MAN*aims a million bazookas at you* D:< MORON!!!!

OOC: I get on less and less, and I don't want to read all the posts, so I don't know what's going on is all.

OOC:>> u should have told me that before i shot u =w='

OOC: I should've known you would result to violence.

OOC: >> i only result to that when im sick or tired or just plain out mad =w='

OOC: I figure you're in those moods quite often neutral

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Captain Tobi99
Nico_Ryan
*Goes down the crows nest and sits down at the edge of the boat, watching the seas while smiling* *He closes his eyes and takes in the smell of the ocean*

"Seriously, we have a crowsnest?" Tobi looks around.

*points to the tall pole thing with a huge basket that holds people* There it is. *smiles*

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty

OOc: D :< WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW IDOT DX YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THI RP MAN*aims a million bazookas at you* D:< MORON!!!!

OOC: I get on less and less, and I don't want to read all the posts, so I don't know what's going on is all.

OOC: I wanna be in the OOC convo too D:

Savage Ladykiller

Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty

OOC: e-o well its not my fault i get in those moods . . AND BETCH I GOT NO EYES XD HAHAHAA

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Nico_Ryan
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty
Captain Tobi99
hellomuffykitty

OOC: I wanna be in the OOC convo too D:

OOC: Oh, sorry Ryan sweatdrop

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
[OOC: I'll try n make an update. However I can only update from when I started... It's kinda hard to advance the story with minimal characters XD
I show up chained to a raft, I am saved by one of the crew members and I am recruited into the crew (Thought of more opposition but meh, very trusting people XD). Moving on the ship was under siege by Wyverns and ninjas... (Don't ask me I didn't start that one). Battle happened, I caught a Wyvern and now it is sort of like a pet to the crew. (Training at the moment, others can control him since he is an individual NPC, but my pet >:]) We now have some more Sea King meat in the storage, and I have just recently gotten back from a scout mission to find an island.
Trying to get a story going XD... OOC]

There seems to be an Island NWW, we are currently heading in a NW direction. Do you think that we should stop at this Island captain?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Skylar Alexander
[OOC: I'll try n make an update. However I can only update from when I started... It's kinda hard to advance the story with minimal characters XD
I show up chained to a raft, I am saved by one of the crew members and I am recruited into the crew (Thought of more opposition but meh, very trusting people XD). Moving on the ship was under siege by Wyverns and ninjas... (Don't ask me I didn't start that one). Battle happened, I caught a Wyvern and now it is sort of like a pet to the crew. (Training at the moment, others can control him since he is an individual NPC, but my pet >:]) We now have some more Sea King meat in the storage, and I have just recently gotten back from a scout mission to find an island.

There seems to be an Island NWW, we are currently heading in a NW direction. Do you think that we should stop at this Island captain?

Tobi peered into the horizion. "Hard to port!" Tobi seized the helm and steered to the left slightly. "We'll stop here. If this place has the shape of an 8, then it sould be Eclipse Isle."

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Captain Tobi99
Skylar Alexander

Tobi peered into the horizion. "Hard to port!" Tobi seized the helm and steered to the left slightly. "We'll stop here. If this place has the shape of an 8, then it sould be Eclipse Isle."

Hmm... wonder what this islands going to be like. I put on my equipment and go towards the Wyvern. Sorry boy, we don't want to be scaring anyone when we first go in... I'll give a whistle if we need you. Until than stay put please.... I might bring some food back. The Wyvern is reluctant but follows orders anyway. Hey Captain do we have a log post? And how long will we have to stay here for it to reconfigure?At least we didn't go to that hourglass shaped Island... it looked, different...

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Skylar Alexander
Captain Tobi99
Skylar Alexander

Hmm... wonder what this islands going to be like. I put on my equipment and go towards the Wyvern. Sorry boy, we don't want to be scaring anyone when we first go in... I'll give a whistle if we need you. Until than stay put please.... I might bring some food back. The Wyvern is reluctant but follows orders anyway. Hey Captain do we have a log post? And how long will we have to stay here for it to reconfigure?At least we didn't go to that hourglass shaped Island... it looked, different...

"I suppose Loire has them somewhere. Unfortunately, she was late to arrive on the ship..." Tobi thought.

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Captain Tobi99
Skylar Alexander
Captain Tobi99
Skylar Alexander

"I suppose Loire has them somewhere. Unfortunately, she was late to arrive on the ship..." Tobi thought.

You thinking about something Captain?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"It's nothing problematic." Tobi waved off the worriedness. "We should collect a few members to scout the island first. Any volunteers?" Tobi looked back to his crew.

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'm definitely coming, Wyvern should stay here... he would draw to much attention... I'm ready to go when the others are.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"There should be a maximum of 6 people coming!" Tobi announced.

Dangerous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I'll join you." Shikimaru offered.

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I'll go to."

Quick Reply