Welcome to Gaia! ::

we are open and excepting. Welcome to the school
User Image

a school for boys and a school for girls are mixed toghether.this is the first time any of them have ever seen anyone from the other school all they know about the others is the roumers they have heard and they are anxous to meet the new people and see the new faces.the roumers have been good ones and bad ones,some are true and some are false.it's time for the new school year to start.there are new teachers,new people and new faces.

T.O.C.

INTRO
RULES
CHARACTER'S PROFILE
student
teacher
CHARACTERS
students attending
hired teachers
ROOMS
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
RULES

1.) me and my partner are Goddesses ((meaning we can kick you out if we feel the need to))
2.) please don't use text talk or anything else like it. Be semi-lit please.
3.) Gaia rules apply
4.) put a heart xp into your profile so i know you read the rules
5.) No god modding if ya'll get ino fights. ((it gets lame after a while))
6.) no excesive amounts of cussing but some words here and there are fine
7.) Pm me your profile
8.) Last but not least use loads of romancy but keep it within gaia's rules. use time skips for "special night scenes" And this is a yaoi/yuri roleplay but straight love is aloud ((we do need a few Bisexuals in there every now and then to spice up the life razz ))
CHARACTER'S PROFILE

Students-

Owner:
Name:
Sex:
Sexual perference:
In the closet or out:
Crush:
Apperence: (please anime pic)
Bio:

Teachers:

Owner:
Name:
Sex:
Sexual perference:
In or out of the closet:
What type of teacher:
Apperence:
Bio:
CHARACTERS

Students Attending:

Owner:vampire konan
Name:saya
Sex:female
Sexual perference:male
In the closet or out:in
Crush:none yet
Apperence: User Image
Bio:she was always accused of being more like a boy then a girl because she always got into fights and always hung out with guys after school.now she cant wait to be in school with the guys she always hung out with.

Owner: Honey-chan
name: Itzal
Sex: Male
Sexual perference: Male
In the closet or out: Way out
Crush none yet
Apperence:User Image
Bio: Itzal was hopped from school to school cause he dated stocking teachers, ex-boyfriends of jealous popular girls ((he was in all boy's school and the ex's would go home and tell their ex girlfriends that they made them gay {what asses} and they would blame it on poor Itzal.)), and always seemed to piss off someone.((well thats highschool for ya)) He's been gay sense the 5th grade when he fell for his best friend ((who saddly came from a vary religious family.)) and was tooken away from them. His parents finally desided to send him to this school out of state to see if he can make friends instead of enimes and see how well he will work with going to a mixed school. He loves art and blades.

Hired Teachers:
ROOMS!

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

((will add more when needed. 2 to a room.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff