Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
ρℓєαsє cυяє мч в σ я є σ м

User Image

Hello everyone! I have been away for quite some time due to school and volleyball (lame right?). Well I haven't been able to roleplay for quite sometime and I would love to start up again. I have a few ideas I COULD do I suppose. But right now, I just wanna do 1x1 roleplays in forums. PMs cause too much for me, some prefer PMs but I am not like that.

I love to be creative with my roleplay posts and PMs limits too much. I can range from semi-literate to literate depending on my partner. I can give an estimated range of one paragraph to the max of like six-eight.

My rules I would have to say are:
- All posts in forums MUST have a picture
- No text words such as: u, ur, txt, bc, frnd (I am sure you get the drift)
- Absolutely nothing sexual, if things get that far please time skip
- PLEASE, please, please no one liners, one thing I just cannot stand
- If you have any ideas or wanna kill off a character, ask the partner
- I DO NOT mind roleplays based off of games/books/movies and stuff but I will try my best to play the part if I have never heard of it. What I do is I take the basic theme of it, but I add my own twists.
- If you do not like my ideas, PLEASE let me know what you have in mind!
- Be creative

I will link my characters for if you have any ideas you can pick one of my -few- characters I have so far. It is not much; but it will allow you to get the basics of what I do. If you have any ideas; simply comment on here and say what your ideas are. Here is the list and a few ideas I have:

trapped in a haunted house
slave/master
angel/demon
vampire/hunter
demon/human
princess/peasant
god or godess/normal human
runaways
lost on a island
Girl in Boys sports school/Roommate
Arranged Marriage
Step Sister/Step Brother
Best Friends
Girl/Guy Meet in Club
Pet that turns human/Boy
Mermaid/Human
Yuri/Yaoi
Ghost/Human
Vampire Demon Princess/Guardian
Hunted/Hunter
Assassin/One to be assassinated
Model/Photographer
Fantasy Creature/Fantasy Creature
Gamers

Demon / Angel

It’s the year of 2016, May 1st. War between Heaven and Hell has finally emerged. It was expected to happen at one point; four years ago the word went out that War was bound to happen that Heaven and Hell need to be prepared for the worst. But instead, the two came together, made a compromise and called it truce. For eight years things went well until one little fake rumor got about in Hell. That caused them to react without another minute to spare; they declared war on the Heavens. They were preparing themselves for a very long drawn out war. Everyone was ready for this moment.

The Angels and Demons are disguised as humans, living amongst the streets to find out the dirty details about all that is going on. This is the only way for the outsiders to communicate to their kind and call them back to land for War.

But what would happen if two very different people met and connected. The weeks that the War was going on, they weren’t needed. A demon and an angel disguised as a human meet each other in the little town called Stragnol, a small little town that was in the middle of nowhere but had quite a few people living in it. What if these two very different beings fell for each other over the weeks?

This was completely despised and hated, but nobody knew of them, they didn’t even know of each other. A few weeks after being together, they are both called back to their homeland and were forced to go to war.

After a nice long hard time of battling going on the demon and the angel end up running into each other, fighting till death. But before they kill each other, they make eye contact and instantly connect. Not knowing who each other was at that given moment they backed off and left each other. Not being able to get each other out of mind they sneak out and begin to meet each other, in their normal forms and in human forms without knowing it... How long till they get caught?

After a good while of seeing each other, they were finally being spied on. Being in their normal forms and being together wasn’t the best way to be seen. After being caught the Angel is sent away for a few weeks to gain himself back and learn to stay away from her. The demon was sent to a prison, sent to be locked away for years. After he was done with his few weeks away he came back, he worked out a long and thoughtful plan and was going to go by it when he knew it was the right time to act. He was going to find her, free her, and the two were going to go on a little voyage to find out who spread the fake rumor to start the war between Heaven and Hell and why it was created.

Some of my other ideas include:

- Ghost/Human (Action/Romance): Girl/Guy sees a ghost, able to hear, see, and touch the ghost. She/he is given little hints at a time who the ghost is and has to figure out where the ghosts body lie.The 'ghost' is still alive and she/he has to find out where the body is.

- Blood Mage/Templar (Action/Romance): I am sure you have all heard of the game Dragon Age2? This RP will be based off of it. It will be different, but the only things I take from the game are names of towns and the darkspawn. Basically a blood mage was in a secret hide out and a templar found it, trying to take the blood mage into the circle so the mage can't hurt anyone. But it turns out to be a long journey and they begin to trust one another slowly.

- Zombie Apocalypse (Mostly action/Can contain romance): This is your typical zombie survival. Turns out there are two people in the same town where the apocalypse started, and they survive on their own before finding one another on the streets, helping eachother find the "safe" places.

- F.E.A.R 2 Based (Action/Can contain romance): Two "partners" on Delta Force are set on a mission to figure out what Alma is and what she is wanting. Both of them go on a very dangerous mission and only end up getting surprised at what lies ahead.

- Guy/Doll (Action/Can contain romance): A girl was cursed by the Prince from Hell because she wouldn't marry him and took the form of a doll. She stands at seven inches and is stuck in Madame Yuvioli's Doll Shopee and is hidden. A man finds her and tries to buy her but the old woman refuses, so he 'takes her' without being too obvious. This was a present for his younger sister. Turns out he brings her home, seeing signs like she is real but doesn't believe it till he sees it. Then he finds out her story and tries to help her get to the Hell realm to save her from the life she lives.

- Childhood Friends (Romance): A girl is in an abusive relationship and is in dear need of a friend. It just so happens that her childhood friend moves into the state she is n and they are reunited. They hang out more and they become close, getting feelings for one another; but her boyfriend is what starts to seperate them, can they hold strong and work together to run away?

- Pirates (Adventure/Can contain romance): This is your typical pirate scene. A boat in the middle of no where, but first recruits must be hired. A poor girl is being searched for since she stole golds from the royal family. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so she dresses up like a man and gets onto the recruit list. This is when she realizes the Captain is a strong yet angry man, and she is the only female on a ship full of men. She does her best to be like them and with time her secret is revealed and she has no where to go because they are at sea and far from land.

- Famous Guy/High School Girl (Romance): A famous guy is put into a normal high school, his parents 'punishing him' for how he mistreated them. He got all his money taken from him and was cut off completely. While attending this school girls(and guys) woo him, and are all over him; except one. She is completed disgusted by him, thinking he is stuck up; and this attracts him. She is the one who ends up being his guide around the school, and within a week he started a rumor that they were together and he kisses her on camera; this ruining her life. He basically blackmails her into 'pretending' to be his girlfriend while he went to the school. With time they begin to truly fall for eachother; but that is when he is being forced to move away...

- Gamers (Romance): A boy and girl meet online and begin to think they know eachother on this game. They start to maintain a relationship after talking for a while, but don’t ever meet. Little did they know that they went to the same school and were in the exact opposite cliques, and if they met and figured out who one another were, it would cause drama between the cliques and war would start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff