• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
┗¨`·...kєąηє...·´¨┛

I'm waiting for my moment to come.
I'm waiting for the movie to begin.
I'm waiting for a revelation.
I'm waiting for someone to count me in.

It had only been a few hours since Keane had awaken in his abandoned apartment building. His hair was still a rat's nest on his head, platinum blonde spikes poking up everywhere. His eyes were narrowed and his hands were currently clamped over his ears as he trembled a bit. His senses were still a muck sometimes, even though it had been at least a year or two since his turning. If his 'clan' would see him this way, they would laugh at his weakness, thus why he slept in this run down building instead of their estate. He could hear his homeless neighbors below bickering over a can of food they found. He could hear people in the ally way near the building talking about tonight's gang raid and their plans on how to pull it off. He could hear things no ordinary person should hear. A small whimper escaped him as he tried to push his palms tighter onto his ears, although nothing he did blocked out the sound. Unfortunately, that wasn't all that was tormenting him. His new sight allowed him to see perfectly in the dark, even if it was pitch black as it was now. He could make out the rats that also called his place 'home' as if it were daylight and they were basking in the sun. His sense of smell was also heightened and one could only imagine how a place like this reeked. Picture that ten times worse. He could only pity canines now for their noses. No matter where he want or what he did, he simply could no find peace. But perhaps he was looking for peace in the wrong places.

Inhaling and exhaling slowly, he began to calm himself. He no longer needed to breath and he knew that, having been taught a few tricks, but old habits died hard and Keane still attempted to cling to what little humanity he had left. Indeed it had been at least a year since his loss of control and he had, disgustingly enough, hunted a few animals a few times, so maybe he could handle himself around people for awhile until he needed a real meal. A human meal. Inhaling deeply (in disgust) at the mere thought, the vampire prepared himself as he slowly and shakily got to his feet. His muscles were tense as he edged into his dark bathroom to fix himself up and change his clothes. He had to at least attempt to look normal even though he was anything but that. It only took a few combs of his fingers to settle his once messy hair, although it wasn't much better, only less spiky. He also managed to clean the grime off his face and body with the surprisingly semi-clean sink water. Next he changed into his only good pair of clothes he had left. A cream colored petticoat--which he buttoned all the way up--a maroon, sleeveless turtle neck shirt, and some black pants. Nothing too fancy, but he was comfortable none-the-less.

As prepared as he was going to get, Keane left the building through the window of his second story room, not daring to venture down stairs into the homeless territory where they would probably attack him for his clothes. It wasn't that he was worried about himself. He was more or less scared of hurting the humans. With the grace of a feline, the twenty year old landed on his feet and walked briskly away from the building as to not attract the group of gang members outside of the complex. That was one plus side he found while being a monster, he was a lot more elegant and stealthy, which helped keep him out of trouble. Inhaling deeply, he took in the night's fresh air, pleased with himself with getting this far. His pace was steady; not too fast, not too slow. He didn't want to appear to be acting funny in case someone tried to question him. He wasn't ready to get that close to a human yet in case it might set him off. Unfortunately, his precautions didn't pay off too well. As he rounded the block corner, he realized just how close he was to the heart of the city. He could hear tons of footfalls, even though it was night time, and the bustle of crowds of people. Truly, was this a test he wished to force himself to take? His fangs softly nibbled his lower lip as he paused to consider. It wasn't too late to retreat. He wouldn't hurt anyone if he just stayed inside. But then how would he ever find a cure to this madness if he just holed himself up? Steeling his nerves, he nodded to himself in determination and walked forward, emerging himself into the crowd. In an instant, his senses went haywire and the scent of all the humans around him was nearly too much. His mouth couldn't help but water and his body began to ache. This was too much all at once and it now became obvious that animals were just not enough. In a panic, he stumbled his way back out of the crowd and into another alleyway.

Well, that would teach him a well learned lesson. He stayed in that location for at least thirty minutes to regain his composure before he ventured out again, this time away from the center of the city. For hours he walked, his head up in the clouds as he dug up old memories. On the first night of the murders, he wanted nothing to do with this city. In fact, he all thought about was escaping it. This place had become his prison. His damnation. But for whatever reason, he always ended up back here; drawn to the same places he once went with her when he was still living. When things were normal. He hadn't heard the storm that was gathering in the sky or the rain that slowly began as a soft drizzle then swiftly changed into a downpour. It wasn't like he really cared anyway. Keane rarely took care of himself now-a-days. He hadn't realized where his feet were headed since he was just allowing his instincts to guide him and he was only pulled back from his memories when he recognized a very pissed off hiss. Upon his turning, he noticed felines had begun to hate him, becoming aggressive at the very scent of him. This young tom cat was no different. As soon as Keane showed no signs of fear, the feline scampered off in a frenzy, only to run straight into a trash can, knocking the contents over onto itself, trapping the poor animal beneath it. At first, Keane didn't know what to make of it and before he got to move, at motion in the corner of his eye caught his attention. It was the flickering of curtains the a nearby window. Was someone away in the quiet neighborhood at this hour? He didn't have time to think because before he knew it, a girl was out in this weather trying to help the very kitten that he had accidentally frightened.

Frozen in his spot, he wasn't sure whether he should take off now or remain still, but as soon as he spotted the female having issues with the trash--being that her hands were full--he knew he had has moment to take off before he did something he'd regret. Slowly, he ventured a few steps backwards, following his path that he had just come from before he took off in an inhuman sprint. Without much thought of where he was headed, he once again found himself in the back alleys of the city where he paused to catch his breath. Soon he would need to find something to eat and he wasn't sure if hunting any animals would spare him the hunger cramps this time.

OOC || Sorry for the length.

Because now I only see my dreams in everything I touch;
Feel their cold hands on everything that I love.
Cold like some magnificent skyline;
Out of my reach but always in my eye line.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

June Julia Kindo

Sitting in a dirty chair,in an abandoned house June grinned. Her last kill brought up a fight, a good one at that. She was grinned and licking the blood from his lips as the body laid on the floor. It was empty as you could say. The man was a strong one,but not strong enough. Then again he was expecting a easy girl,so quiet and innocent. What he end up getting was a twisted killer in a quiet girls body. The second she attacked he didn't know how to react,he did try to hit her. But she easily tore him apart and drained him of the delicious liquid. She wiped the rest from her mouth and stood. It was time to find the others. Then again she really didn't care to. The leader never cared much for her anyways. It was weird the second they met it was instant hate. June wasn't the type to hate other but something just didn't connect for her. The leader had something she didn't like. Then again it could just be her being weird. Either way they didn't work together.

She grabbed her long coat and a hat. It was raining so she need to keep out of it.June kicked the body before opening the back door to the bright light of head lights.. She hissed and slammed the door.A car was driving down the ally way,and the light got in her way. She opened the door and slipped into the shows of the ally way. June walked down the ally way and eyed all the people,some old guys gave her odd looks. She grinned with the fangs showing,but they couldn't see them. Her hat hid her face from sigh. She was deciding to find other in the crew,something to entertain her time.

ooc: its kind of crappy guys sorry. Edited.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
ℳеɭɨssą Ӄɳɨℊℎʈ

"There are things that I would rather leave unsaid
fear of opening a long forgotten wound
There inside the castle that I built all for myself
It was filled with an emptiness so deep that I could drown"

XXXXXXXXX

"One day suddenly you appeared
You had everything I had ever dreamed to have
The bricks I stacked towered over you
well you stepped and you jumped and you went right o'er"

۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫
User Image
((I’m just going to start right when they get to their hotel and after they sign in so hopefully it will be easier to go from there. Also, sorry I did originally plan to make this post longer))

There was an eerie silence as the elevator slowly ascended up the different floors of the hotel. Melissa stared at the elevator buttons, almost in a daze. The floor numbers 4, 9, and 11 all glowing with a yellow light. She could feel her hand start to loosen around the handle on her suitcase as her eyes slowly started to close. They had decided to take a plane over to the city, and even though it hadn’t been an extremely long flight, she still felt herself rather tired. The flight itself could have caused this, though maybe it was the fact that she had been unable to go to sleep the night before out of excitement. She knew that she shouldn’t have been dosing off, she knew that even would want to head out and start having some fun once they unpacked.

Only the slightest view of her blue eyes were seen before they completely closed completely. The sound of people leaving the elevator to go to their rooms seemed so far off. DING! Melissa’s eyes snapped right open as she looked up at the small screen above the doors that read ‘floor 11’. She tightened her grip around the handle of her suitcase, and pulled it out so she could wheel it out of the elevator. Pulling at her eye she moved toward the right looking for the room number 1105.

The hallway carpet was a mixture of light and dark brown with a mixture of different lines and shapes repeating throughout it. The walls seemed to be a dark cream color with speaks of brown. Melissa place her hand on the white trim on the wall that was leveled with her hip, her hand gliding over it as she walked the hall, stopping just at room 1105. She moved a little past the door so she wasn’t blocking it and looked back at her friends that were making their way just before her. She didn’t have the key to get into it, but she couldn’t wait to see what it looked like. If the room was anything like how the downstairs with the sign in desk was it would be beautiful.
۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫۰۪۫۰۪۫ ۪۫

X

"It's sad how cold you've become
Bet you were lonely all along
Scared to declare but you gave it a flair
to repair the affair of the words that were really unfair"

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raven Kolowskii

User Image

A loud creak made Raven's eyes snap open as she sat up in a flash. She was sweating and breathing heavily. Of coarse, though, just as she started to think about the dream, she forgot it. She heaved a sigh, putting a hand over her heart.

Only then did she realize exactly how thirsty she was. The thirst for human blood was tearing at her insides like a rampaging bear. She bared her long, white fangs and hissed in thirst. How long had it been again? Around four days. But it felt more like a year and a half.

She rolled out of her bed and landed gracefully on all fours. She stood up, her school outfit moving with her. Raven could see crystal clear though it was pitch black in the room, as if sunlight were steaming in between the cracks of the boards over the window.

"Luckily, it's not." She muttered to herself. Just the thought of warmth and light pouring into the room made her wince.

Raven glanced at the clock. It flashed 1:00 a.m. in bright letters. She sighed. Too late to hunt. Some people were already up.

I'll have to have the rest of my blood supply, She thought to herself, and she groaned out loud.

She walked into her kitchen and opened up her refrigerator. Inside was a single bottle of deep red labeled 'Doctor Pepper.' Raven unscrewed the cap and took a whiff.
Type A positive. Her nose wrinkled in disgust. "Oh, well. It'll have to do."

She carefully brought the mouth of the cup to her lips and drank it. It was terrible, but it was all she had left.

Tomorrow, she thought,I'll go hunting. Then she slipped back into her room and shut the door.

Hesitant Demigod

13,165 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Survivor 150
~ Eden Freja Reinhardt ~

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cause your soul was on fire; a shot in the dark. What did they aim for when they missed your heart?"

"Seriously, if I am reading, do not disturb me"

"In the blink of an eye I can see through your lies, as I'm laying away still hearing the cries"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image Although this female was not one to be impatient, Eden couldn't be more happier to finally be at the hotel. The trip wasn't actually a long one, in fact it had been rather short compared to most car trips the female had been on before, however, the time of day made the flight seem longer. It was now evening, going on late in the evening, the brown haired female found it rather strange that they had been requested to check in at night rather than what was deemed normal and during the morning sometime. Her impatience was clear was well, now in the lift upto the room, well more of a suite, her and her friends would be staying in, the female's foot was tapping out of character against the floor of the lift. Now this dam lift felt like it was brooding, it was a while before they finally reached their floor due to the fact they had to share the lift with a couple of the other guests. Eden let everyone step out first before she got out herself, picking up her two bags and suitcase with ease; holding the key to the room in tight grip, now thankful she had pulled her brown hair back in a pony tail, there was no way she would have been able to see without flicking her hair back like one of those models in the advertisements.

Now blushing slightly, she made her way past the others and dropped her bags at the door as she fiddled with the lock for a moment, being careful not to say anything in a growl; Eden was tired which rarely happened to the studious female. While she liked to keep a routine, the only reason she had one was to make sure she had enough sleep the function. This was not one of those times. Though when she got the door opened she sighed, casting a smile back at her friends for a moment before picking her bags again and stepped over the threshold of their room for the next two weeks. Well actually, room was an understatement, more like an apartment of sorts. Her green eyes widened as she walked into the 'living room', almost twice the size of a normal hotel room. It was decorated with old style furniture, four chairs and a lounge in front of a massive and slightly out of place tv. The kitchen was rather spacious too, a table was in the middle clearly to be used at meal times. "Well, if this is just the living areas, I wonder what the rooms look like." She thought out loud, turning down a hall and opening doors as she went.

"So there appears to be a room for each of us. They were not joking around when they said the accommodation would be amazing.." Spoke the female with a slight grin, coming back from the hall. Eden was rather pleased with herself for this trip, thanking her parents for actually approving was one thing; now she wasn't feeling so bitter anymore, but the desire to sleep was there as well. Turning back to her friends as she pulled out a couple of her mythology books she spoke once again, holding back a yawn. "So, does anyone want to call it a night or go outside?" She asked, hoping they wouldn't want to go outside, atleast not tonight.

---------------------------------

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raven Kolowskii

User Image

When Raven woke up, little lines of light from the moon, out from behind the clouds, were shifting about the room. She sat up like a flash of lightning, but too late, the dream was already gone. She sighed and slipped out of her bed, checking the time. 2:00. SHe sighed again and looked about the room, hoping to see something that would be able to lure her back to sleep. Nothing caught her eye.

Well, there's no help for it. She sighed. I'll have to go hunting now or risk missing any slim chance I may have.

Raven stood up and strode up to her door, turning the knob and slipping quietly into the next room. She grabbed a paper bag filled to the top with empty pop bottles and dragged it into the bathroom. In there she applied tan makeup, blue color contacts, and blush. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she applied bright cherry red lipstick to her lips. "How can humans stand this?" She asked out loud. Of coarse, there was no answer.

Raven grabbed the bag and emptied it into a large woman's tote with flower patterns. She slipped the bag onto her shoulder and leaped out of a window. Walking down the scarcely populated streets, she slipped unnoticed into an alleyway by a house. With one swift tug she broke the lock off of a doorway and opened it, stepping in.

She first encountered a man calling nine-one-one on his cell phone. He was blubbering the name of his adress and what was happening when she kicked the cell phone across the room. He turned fearfully, but never got to see the culprit, because Raven already had a knife implanted in his gut. Snapping her head forward, she stuck her fangs into his neck.

She pulled away, making him collapse to the ground, and used a tree sapper to tap his blood into the soda bottles. She re-loaded her bag and left, the sound of sirens following her.

She got stopped by the police a few minutes later. She had been expecting this. She batted her eyelashes innocently.
"What happened?" She asked sweetly.

"Mam, a body was found bloodless and dead in his home just a few minutes ago. I must ask to see inside your bag," The officer responded.

She handed the bag to him.
"It's only bottled soda," she said in a happy tone.

He searched the bag, then returned it. "She's clean!" he yelled to his comrades, then left her to go home, where she unloaded the bag into her refridgerator and pulled the covers to her head.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
((Ok, to ease further confusion and future irritation (just in case) I have put up the weather and time of day on the front page near the bottom. I'm mostly going along with Azure Ryuu post because she did post first. I will do my best to change this when the weather and time of day changes.

The weather is currently cloudy and raining and the time of day is night around 10pm-11pm (ish). And please people read the people's post before you BEFORE submitting your post you might learn a thing or two and get a general idea of what the setting is. Again sorry if you have already posted and such but if you could revise yours posts a little to this time/weather that would be great. Thanks.))

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
ӃαєʆӍʗϾαʊʃҽɤ

❝ȠotҔɩnɞ ϛtopϛ tҔϵ ϻAδȵeϛϛ,

Ⱦurȵinɞ, Ҕuɐȵtinɞ, ɣϵArȵinɞ

φuLL tҔϵ ȾriɞɞeR❞

User Image A man with black hair that was cut short above his ears and a short pony tail below, walked down a dim hallway. His slate eyes focusing in the shadows before him. His lips and his chin were covered with blood from his recent kill. His left hand rose slowly and swept across his face in attempt to clean himself of the hot and sticky liquid. He then held the hand in front of him, allowing enough space for him to lick the substance. He dared not waste the liquid that gave him life, but yet damned him for all eternity. But he did not dread his existence, in fact he enjoyed his life. Each decade that passed he always tried to find more about the world. The world was always evolving and with its evolution he was able to learn and see more. He never really missed his time when he was human, he had shoved those memories deep in the confines of his mind. He dared not think about it. For even though he knew he had suffered some pain in the past, he also knew that some happiness remained there. But he did not wish to think of it... ever. So his past memories of his human life would remain forever buried in his mind. And he swore that he would never let them see the light of day.

Kael shook his head, letting his dark band shield his eyes for only a moment. He then tilted his head when he heard a noise behind him. His eyes flickered to crimson, but once he determined that the sound had come from outside his dwelling, they faded back to the color he was born with. His dwelling wasn't anything special. In fact he only chose it for the time being. It was an abandoned warehouse of some sort, that at one point in time was turned into a hotel or a boarding house. It was eventually abandoned and left to fall to ruin. But once Kael had spotted it, he decided it would make a lovely place to stay. Mostly because the homeless seemed to gather there. He had learned from his time as a vampire that the key to being successful and staying alive was to stay relatively close to your food source. Kael believed that it wasn't a hard concept, since it boarded on the line of common sense.

In fact his latest kill was a homeless person that had tried to approach him. Kael wasn't like the others that lived there since he was dressed moderately well. Of course this signaled that he had some sort of money to spare. Which in turn made the homeless person approach him. Kael had already fed that night and was on his way to his "home" but the woman had stopped him just before he entered the stairwell. She was around forty, and seemed to be very frail since her clothes were hanging off her form. She was desperate and wouldn't release her hold on his jacket. Kael had tried to politely shake her off, but with her persistence his agitation grew. He never meant to kill her, but she left him no choice. When his rage grew to an increasing amount, he let his appearance slip. The woman was startled and tried to flee, screaming his secret to all those that could possibly hear her plea for help. Though, none could hear her, for she was still confined in the stairwell. Kael was never one to kill quickly, he enjoyed the game of cat and mouse. But he knew the limits well, for he never let the game carry on for too long. But this woman was an exception.

He had snapped her neck, effectively silencing her. He hated wasting blood, so he allowed himself to indulge in her cooling blood supply. He did prefer it warm, for that always tasted the best. The victim's fear adding to the pleasant taste. He didn't enjoy his second feeding of the night. It was poor in quality. It was this feeding that put him in such a sour mood. He continued his trek to his "home." Still unaware that he had paused in his thoughts. When he saw the door that held gold rusted letters titled "504" he widened his stride so he could finally gain some peace. He let his hand twist the rusted knob and pulled himself inside. Once the door was closed, he let his rigid form relax. His body still leaning against the old wooden door, he glanced to his left. There, resting on the rough surface of an old table, resided a small piece of paper. A sketch of a woman stared back at him with a gentle smile. His eyes softened only for a moment, as he allowed himself to remember brighter times, but his eyes hardened once more.

"I really need to find some other company,"He hissed to himself softly. For when he was in his "home" his memories would haunt him. His tortured being would allow himself to slip into insanity. And he would allow himself to remember... the things that he chose to forget.

❝ϛo, wҔɣ δo ɣou tɐkϵ tҔiϛ, Ͼoȵquϵr aȵδ δiϛmaɣ tҔiϛ
φϵaϾefuʃ ϛaȵitɣ of miȵe?

YoUr aʈʈemφtiȵg ʈo borϵ mϵ, ϛҔaʈʈer aȵδ δeϛtroɣ mϵ❞

Summary:Kael is in a warehouse/ run down hotel/ boarding house. He has just killed two homeless people. He is pretty far away from the hotel the college students are staying in.

ll akuma ll's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Spirit

19,900 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
ѦiȡeȵβℓαʑeϾaяȶҔɤ

Ƚiʄȶ ɤouя ʄℓaɕs

Ҕiȶ ȶҔe sȶяeeȶs

Ѧnȡ ϾҔяaɕe

User Image Aiden was a little disappointed with Eden's reply. He knew she was a big reader, and when she set her mind on reading nothing could deter her from doing so. He just prayed she wasn't going to be like this the whole trip, since he was really looking forward to spending time with his friends. Aiden ran a hand through his hair, his electric blues flickering with brief sadness and dulling in color.. But before anyone could notice, they were alight once more. He turned to Melissa who was still beside him. His eyes almost beggin gher to stick with her original agreement. He had spend at least hours cramped up into a tiny space. he wanted to get out, and stretch his legs at least for thirty minutes. He wasn't asking for an long journey out in the city.
"Melissa, are you still up for it? Cause if you aren't I can just go out by myself for a bit," He said softly. His voice was soft but it held pleading tone underneath. He was a big boy and could handle himself, so he wouldn't be too put off being alone in a unfamiliar city, but the fact of the matter is he came to spend time with friends. He didn't want to waste a single moment.

ȵo ɤoU Ͼaȵ ȵeʌeя ϛȶoρ iȶ ʄяoɱ Ͼoɱinɕ
ȶҔoϛe aɕaiȵȶs ɱe caȵ ȶaɮe oʄʄ яuȵȵinɕ

Ͼauϛe ȶҔeяe's ϛoɱeȶҔinɕ ɕoiȵɕ dowȵ

OCC: Sorry for the size. I really couldn't bs the post since we already described the hotel throughly enough. Maybe I may edit to include more, but for now I hope it will do.
Summary:Aiden is begging Melissa to go with him outside.
User Image
NATHAN ERICK O'CONNER
New York's Doubtful Vampire poised to kill
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nathan cursed to himself his face deepening into a scowl as he stepped out into the once clear sky now pouring with relentless rain. "Just what I needed," he muttered. Nathan had just come from a bar. Simply a light drink to ease his mind, nothing more. Then again ever since his transformation into a vampire the effects of alcohol never really disturbed him as much as it did back as a human. The irony he didn't use that advantage to take on one or two packs alone and rather went for a couple bottles instead. Shaking off the thoughts Nathan tested the fury of nature's call by stepping out into the downpour. It proved to be a useless tactic since he was immediately battered and quickly stepped back into the cover of the bar's outstretched roof designed for scenarios just like this for its drunken customers to await their ride home without being sick. Nathan glanced over his shoulder through the window to stare at the bar's clock. "Ten o'clock. Damn." Facing forward once again, he leaned slightly to check both sides of the wet street. Aside from the platter of raindrops and irritably loud conversations behind him, the city was quiet. Then again he did expect everybody in this town to be fast asleep.

Sadly the blond hadn't been prepared for this. It was either he stay here until the rain let up or power through it. Neither appealed to him since the drunk men were aggravating him. Not to mention he felt like an idiot just standing here with no real obligation to do so. "So much for that," he sighed. Nathan drew his leather jacket around him closer, wishing fervently he had gotten the kind with a hood. He zipped it up and keeping his head downwards to avoid rain to his face, stepped out once more into the pouring rain. He gritted his teeth from the annoying downpour of it all but kept walking through. From his odd posture all he could see was the sneakers he wore stepping, stepping, stepping. He wasn't expecting anybody to be up at this time, much less bump into him. His destination he realized was still unclear to him.

silent sayings; ugh. short. I suck at introduction posts. edited.

Invisible Mage

54,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

User Image
ℳеɭɨssą Ӄɳɨℊℎʈ

"There are things that I would rather leave unsaid
fear of opening a long forgotten wound
There inside the castle that I built all for myself
It was filled with an emptiness so deep that I could drown"

XXXXXXXXX

"One day suddenly you appeared
You had everything I had ever dreamed to have
The bricks I stacked towered over you
well you stepped and you jumped and you went right o'er"

User Image
Melissa waited for Eden to open the door before she got in. From the threshold, she stared into the room, though she couldn’t see much, everything already looked amazing. “Uh!” she made a small noise as she turned her head to the side and looked at Aiden. “Oh, well, “she couldn’t think of a comeback quick enough before she was ushered into the room. Holding her suitcase by its handle she moved into the room, and moved a bit away from Aiden. She didn’t hate him or anything, no quite the opposite, she was glad to see all her friends. She wandered off into one of the still empty rooms to claim it for herself.

She wandered into a room with a double wide bed with a rounded burgundy headboard. The bed spread was white with decorative pillows. “Amazing,” she said with a smile as she let go of her luggage and spun around once in the room. She pulled her attention to a bag that was strapped around her. Opening it, she pulled out a black Nikon camera. She focused in on the bedspread and pillows – making sure to seen the details on them – and snapped a picture. She already knew that she would be taking dozens of photos during this trip, so this would have to be the first. Turning her heels she made sure to take two more pictures of the room as to remember it clearly in the future.

She pulled the camera strap over her head to rest around her neck. She lifted her suitcase up and put it on the bed before walking out of the room. Walking into the living room area she noted the television with a couch in front of it and two chairs off to either side of that.

“I guess we could,” Melissa said, just barely hearing Aiden’s suggestion. Sure it was starting to get a little late, but finally getting to the hotel, she seemed to wake herself up a little bit. They were college students on a vacation, right? Who need’s sleep! She knew that she regret thinking such a thought sooner or later. Really, though it was dark, she was just dying to see the city.

((I encourage everyone to lurk over the OOC thread, sometimes I might post something up there that is important. If it's important it will probably be posted on the first page of the RP. Also I have added a calendar to the first page with month, day, time, etc, so PLEASE look at it. Not to mention when you are waiting for a reply, the OOC thread lets me know if you are still active or not...))

X

"It's sad how cold you've become
Bet you were lonely all along
Scared to declare but you gave it a flair
to repair the affair of the words that were really unfair"

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

---||♠|| ♛ Acheron Pendragon ♛ ||♠||---

...The hunter...
...Is always hunting...

The dying scream of a rogue went widely unnoticed by the human populace below. Standing in one of New York city's alleys stood one darkly dressed man. Said male stood close to seven feet tall and could easily intimidate any and all who looked at him. Women saw him as one of their dark fantasy's given life. The men however saw him as nothing more then an alpha male who could get anything he wanted when he wanted. Which of course was true as there were few who could deny him what he wanted. Those that tried to deny him well, they didn't last long.

This perfect physical male, on the outside anyway, was looking down at the writhing body of a dying vampire. A killer of his own kind some say but to others he was just doing what was necessary to keep their race a secret from those that they fed upon for sustenance. "It's your own fault you know." He muttered as the blood covered male struggled to get the metal stake out of his chest. "Killing the humans because you're too stupid to go to a blood bank owned by your own kind. How stupid."

Those were the last words the dying vampire heard before he stilled his life finally extinguished. Sighing heavily as he always did when killing a member of his race, no matter how low they had sunk Ash retrieved the metallic stake and wiped the blood off with the shirt of the dead vampire. Putting said stake back into his coat pocket the crouching male took out a small syringe filled with a strange liquid. This would solve the problem of the dead body. The clothes however, well there was always some homeless guy looking for some new clothes. Even if they were stained with blood. By dawn the blood would be gone.

Lifting up the dead man's arm Ash stuck the needle into the vein and fed the liquid directly into the body. The liquid acted as an accelerator for the decomposition of the vampire body. Since the only way to get rid of a vampire body was to either burn it or let it out in the sun it proved difficult to clean up the bodies. So vampire scientists had developed a special liquid that helped deal with that problem. It effectively burnt the body from the inside out and left nothing of what was there.

The process would only take about an hour. Looking down at his watch Ash quickly made his way out of the alley and onto the public streets of New York. And his night was just getting started. No telling how many other rogues he would have to put down by the end of the night.

---||♠||---
User Image
Α ʠ ɾ ɨ α ɳ••••Ɉ ɑ ɾ е ʈ ћ••••Ϻ ѻ ɾ ѻ ș

User Image
The time has come and so have ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████Now I know how the angel fell [just kneel]
I'll laugh last cause you came to die████████████████████████████████████████████████I know the tale and I know it too well [just bow]
The damage done~the pain subsides████████████████████████████████████████████I'll make you wish you had a soul to sell [soul to sell]
And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye.█████████████████████████████████When I strike you down and send you straight to hell
I never kneel and I'll never rest█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████My army comes from deep within
You can tear the heart from my chest████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Beneath my soul--beneath my skin
I'll make you see what I do best,██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████As you're ending, I'm about to begin
I'll succeed as you breathe your very last breath ████████████████████████████████████████My strength~His bane~and I will never give in.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A slender figure sauntered almost completely unnoticed on a side street, passing the occasional late-worker with a casual stride. At first glance, he would appear to be some sort of punk-goth, based upon his apparel and hair, at least. A long black leather jacket -covered in water droplets from rain- framed his narrow shoulders, buckles and belts that adorned his hips seldom clicked together as he moved. His black shirt was frayed, and even wore tall black steel toe boots decorated with - yes - even more buckles. Hands in the pockets, the man kept his chin tucked to his chest, letting his long black hair shield his crimson eyes as if he didn't want to be noticed just yet. However, if one were to watch him for long enough, they would see just how strange his movements were. He stalked the streets with supernatural grace, boots sloshing through puddles, and moved with the shadows; walking as if he were smoothly gliding across the surface of the concrete...

Adrian was searching for someone. Searching for another vampire named Keane. He'd smelled the vampire at the apartment complex, but found he had left some time ago. Adrian definitely wasn't Keane's master, but found himself looking after the guy anyway. He seemed weak. Inable to deal with his supernatural powers, and the thirst by himself. While Adrian most definitely was NOT the compassionate type, nor was he a hero for anyone, he figured it wasn't entirely fair to leave him alone on his first few years of the Night Life. He'd promised to teach him a thing or two anyway; give him a chance at being strong, or let him get killed if he refused to let go of his lingering feelings for humanity. It was just how the world worked -- how THEIR world worked.

Sneaking a glance upwards, Adrian allowed himself to draw in his surroundings. (Of course he'd always been aware of them this whole time, but the scent trail of his quarry could change if Keane had decided to turn along these alley's or walkways.) To his left was a tall, red brick apartment building covered in spray paint along it's whole side. Homeless littered the corners of alleys, cars buzzed by - their headlights giving Adrian a nasty migrane every time their lights shone in his highly sensitive eyes - and various bustling noises filled the air. The soft patter of rain drummed in his ears, flattening his hair to his scalp, and ice water drizzling inside of his already drenched clothes... This he didn't mind though. He'd dealt with worse before, and the bitter cold of rain didn't affect his undead body like it would a human. The stagnant smell of earth, pollution, and rain water filled his nostrils, but not even that was enough to throw off his senses. It may have inconvenienced him a little, but he knew that he was swift approaching Keane's whereabouts.

While passing another alley, suddenly he stopped.

Shoulders stiff, and hard eyes trained directly ahead, he slowly turned his head to the left... Another vampire had been here. Two of them... And one of them lay dead, and half dissolved on the rain-soaked pavement. Lips twisting down into an ugly scowl, Adrian fought to keep his fangs hidden. It was another rogue who had fallen -- Typical. Pathetic scum wouldn't have lasted long anyway. At least it wasn't Keane's body. But who'd done it? That was something else entirely. With a shake of his head he moved on. Hopefully whoever it was wouldn't cause any problems.

(( Hmm... Sorry for joining late, you guys D: And if I post/say something that doesn't agree with another's post, please let me know!! ))

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
I'll tell you now I'm the one to survive
You never break my faith or my stride
I'll have you choke on your own demise
I make the angel scream, and the devil cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers