Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well it doesn't matter to me. We could just make up the story as we go along. Or unless you have a certain way you want the rp to run?
Your father captured me in the dungeon and wont let me go because i am the son of the king on the opposite side in the war and you are the daughter of the king on your side. You are very curious about me but i don't really speak all that much. One because there's nothing to talk to in the first place and especially because i am hung on a wall in your dungeon.
((Okay, well I'll start.))

Princess Mia was sitting in her large room, to her it's a little to big. She sat on her window seat with her soft blue eyes looking out the window. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she heard the new about Someone being captured from the other kingdom and brought here and being placed in the dungeon. This was just going to start another war. Why couldn't the two kingdoms just leave each other alone?

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
SouljaBoy94SouljaGirl
Aproved

User:Souljaboy94souljagirl
name:Ordin
Appearance:User Image
race: Angel knight

User:The Sound Of Heaven
Name:Mia
Appearance:User Image
Race:Angel Princess
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Hi, with all due respect, I am the REAl ANGEL PRINCESS, but thanks for playing my characters and promoting my books with this entry heart User Image heart User Image mrgreen User Image http://www.allbookstores.com/book/9781430327769/Kritzia_Arroyo/Angel_Princess_Star.html heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff