Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ZERO ASAMOTO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ (T I M Elove T O love L I S T E N ) ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Well, I haven't been in this account in a long time and I want to become more involved. So... The last time that I got involved with this website is through roleplay. Now, I want to roleplay again, but I can't seem to find just the right one.

So I would appreciate it if you could possibly post some roleplays that you think are interesting.

Or... If you want to just do a one x one roleplay with me; that's fine, too. I usually don't do one-liners and if I do, it's probably because I'm bored or I have a bad case of writer's block. I usually play the males, mainly because I suck at playing girls. I don't do series-related roleplays unless you find a really good reason and plot for me to.

For contacting, you could just post in here or private message me.

NEWS:

School has started once again so I may be off and on depending on how much coke and food I consume. Feel free to keep contacting me if you don't care about my time changes. I'll be loyal to you anyway. -laugh- Still looking for more roleplays.

I am back on for the time being, but I probably won't be on much today as it is New Years. Oh, and by the way, Happy New Years. Let's make this one a great one, yes?

I will have to log off in just a little bit. If I haven't replied back to you and you've checked that I have read it, don't get hurt, please. I will reply back to you even if you spam me with hate and whatnot. In addition, I will try to come back and reply as quickly as I can back to you.
                  Thank you for staying with me so far.

Off to bed now. Happy New Years. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Made by Izumi Hisagi
I would love to post with you and usually post at least three sentences, even with writer's block.
Sweet_Angel_Wolf
I would love to post with you and usually post at least three sentences, even with writer's block.

Ah, lovely. That would be most appreciated. Do you have some sort of roleplay of any type that you've been dying to do?
Not really. I'm up for anything. I also have a character list if you want to look at it. Maybe we can base a roleplay off of our characters.
        Alright. I don't really have a type for my characters. Just that they are a bit more demanding and aggressive.
Alright. Here is the link to my list. There are girls also on the second page.

Samples
User Image

Still in it to win it? I'd like to roleplay with you. I'm way past the semi.lit breaking point. I'm currently wanting to do a fantasy roleplay in which the male picks up a female cat in the rain and then the next day she's a human with cat ears and a tail.

Shy Regular

Here is a thread with some of my plots, I would love to RP with you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/dea-s-one-on-one-partner-search/t.68141235_1/
Sweet_Angel_Wolf

Thank you for the list. I will quote you again once I've figure out something.
Hello 8 bit
User Image

Still in it to win it? I'd like to roleplay with you. I'm way past the semi.lit breaking point. I'm currently wanting to do a fantasy roleplay in which the male picks up a female cat in the rain and then the next day she's a human with cat ears and a tail.

Ah, that is certainly an interesting plot. I like that idea and would love to make that roleplay come to life.
        Would you like to continue in threads or private message? The choice is yours and if you would like to have me in a certain personality that you want, feel free to comment.
Alright. ^-^
Dea and #Teddy#
Here is a thread with some of my plots, I would love to RP with you.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/dea-s-one-on-one-partner-search/t.68141235_1/

Interesting. I am looking through your thread right now and if I have something that I want to do, I will comment you in your thread.
Zero Asamoto
Hello 8 bit
User Image

Ah, that is certainly an interesting plot. I like that idea and would love to make that roleplay come to life.
        Would you like to continue in threads or private message? The choice is yours and if you would like to have me in a certain personality that you want, feel free to comment.
User Image

Thread. Private messages are a nuisance to me. Here are my samples.I'd appreciate it if you could keep up with me. And no, I let the puppeteer control their character instead of me doing it.
My search thread in OoC is here, if you'd like to take a look. I'm always looking, not really picky, good with putting together ideas and pretty friendly.
If you're interested, let me know. I can PM you, or you can PM me... Whatever. (:

Shy Regular

Alright, sounds good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas