Welcome to Gaia! ::

Accepted Profiles

Umbrella

Username: Skelly Wicked
Character Name: John Cadaver (Hunter Name), Delta (Doll Name)
Type of Citizen: Doll (Hunter)
Personality: Doesn't have any type of personality because he has multiple (Doll)
Abilities: Fire (Attributes: He knows karate and how to use various weapons, he also knows how to cook, hunting skils, first aid and more)
Appearance: John Cadaver
Weapon: Metal Staff that can reduce and extend it's size. He also posses two guns and a survival knife.
Side: Umbrella
Biography: John Cadaver, also known as Delta, is a successful project. He is a doll, so he can be programed to be anyone he wants to be. His mission was to befriend the Frost family and to gain their trust. The Frost family were once apart of Umbrella and Tricell until they fled with a few pieces of research. Delta was programmed to be what they believe would be the key to winning over their daughter's heart and make her want him and make her do anything for him. As John Cadaver, he takes care of her and is like an older brother to her, or more than that. As a Hunter, he can easily sneak up to the surface and get his treatments. He is a member of the Umbrella Corp.

Tricell

Double Agents

Username: Trez Cardian
Character Name: Dr. Tristan Cardian
Type of Citizen: Tyrant
Personality: He is psychotic and is power hungry. He wants to take over the world and he designed the Doll program. He also loves having the power to control others and he is also designing more and more viruses.
Abilities: Power to change DNA. He can change the DNA of any living being when he touches them. (Attributes: He is super smart and knows how to make different medicines. He also holds a lot of things about modern day science and can create very advanced technology.
Appearance: Dr. Tristan Cardian
Weapon: Gun that shoots injections of his viruses. He also uses dolls.
Side: Umbrella/Tricell (Double Agent)
Biography: Dr. Tristan Cardian was a genius at birth. He was an artificial human being grown by machines. His parents worked for Umbrella and his uncle and aunt worked for Tricell. His parents tried to implant their own viruses in him but they failed when he implanted his own viruses in them. They both died and he has been crazy ever since. The machines put him in charge and gave him all the materials he needed.

Underground

Username: Hot Killer Nightmares
Character Name: Denver Wallas
Personality: Lets just say there are two sides to Denver. The first side, is the side that everyone will see no matter what, and it depends on how much you get along with her if you shall ever get past it. The first side is dark and cruel. Tends to be quiet, studying everything, and when she does talk she normally has a mouthy/bitchy sarcastic thing to say. She can be nice, but only if you are nice first. But dont think for a second that you could trust her if she doesnt really like you. Her other side, the good side if you do get to is still somewhat the same except she treats you with respect and like a true friend. She is loyal, and understanding, willing to take a bullet for you. But if you ever cross her when you have been on her good side, forget the first side, cause your going straight to hell.
Abilities: Well in a way her power is somewhat a copycat. When it comes to things that she has never seen done before, it may take her a couple of tries but she can end up doing it almost perfectly. She is an excellent fighter, that is all she has done her entire life. Along with stealing, lying and cheating. She is very good at survival, but everyone has to be, she has small tricks to survival and is very strong and never complains. She has brains, and thinks before she acts, always knowing which way is north before she moves. She keeps track of everything, and has amazing memory. Her brain is just like a sponge, soaks everything up, hopefully it will never get squeezed all out.
Appearance: Denver Wallace
Weapon: She has a set of 9mm "Baby" Gold Desert Eagle Pistols, which are one of her best weapons because it has been specially modified by her. She also has a pair of daggers but they are quite hold, and she does not like to use them. Lastly, something she designed herself. A bow that she can turn dials on to do different things, and the arrows they are veryt sharp, metal, but hollow on the inside so she can place a liquid in it. (yes I am basically copying the weapon used in Blade Trinity)
Side: She likes to think she is on her own side, she goes up to the surface to kill as many as she can, making no profit. Its just something to do. Though if you had to peg her onto a side it would be Underground. Though she just wants to be left alone.
Biography: To her she has had the best life possible. She was born into an unforgiving world, and when she turned nine she got it in her head that she could do better than her parents who were nothing but good to her. She found her life boring, and ran away. She spent two nights out all by herself, but that didnt last long before a gang of men found her. they took her in as their own, teaching her everything that they did which consisted of fighting, really any kind, stealing, killing, lying, cheating, and just not giving a damn about anyone. She grew up, basically training every single day till all hours, getting paid to fight against others, and monsters. She lived the only life she knew till she turned eighteen and there was a massive attack and out of her entire gang she was the only one who survived, simply because they had taught her well. Ever since that day she vowed to never become friends with anyone and travel with them. She was going to stay alone, and fight alone. Her only mission is to kill, and continue to hopefully be the best of the best.

Username: Skelly Wicked
Character Name: Cecille Frost
Type of Citizen: Lower
Personality:Cecille is a very smart girl who is often shy. But with the society she lives in she can be very violent when she feels that she is in danger.
Abilities: Can control Water (Attributes: Knows many forms of matrial arts, knows how to heal people, and also how to build things)
Appearance: Cecille Frost
Weapon: Gun and a Stun Rod
Side: Underground
Biography: Cecille Frost is the daughter of a Scholar and a traitor. In the past, when the biowarfare started, Cecille's ancestors took the side of the traitors. After that, they had to take shelter underground and they kept making the wrong decession. Her mission is to try and gain redemption. She knows a lot about what she needs in order to survive and she wants to help eliminate the monsters.

Neutral

Username: vampygothgurl
Character Name: Airella Knight
Type of Citizen: Great
Personality: She has multiple personalities and they varies depending on the situation. She often is shy girl and can act like a three year old but sometimes she is much wiser.
Abilities: Can duplicate herself depending on her personalities. (Attributes: Knowledge, Strength, Honesty, and Kindness)
Appearance: Airella Knight
Weapon: Fan, Parasol, Needles, Sword, and a gun.
Side: Neutral
Biography: Airella Knight is the daughter of a Tyrant. Her mother is a member of the Umbrella Society and is a spy within the underground. Airella was injected with the T-Veronica virus and was given the ability of increased regeneration ability as well as strength. She acts very much like a child and often dresses up in Lolita clothes when she is her regular self. Since she has multiple personalities she can divide herself into numerous parts and each personality can take shape and create itself a new body. Airella is neutral in the fight for survival because she just wants to grow up but she doesn’t know exactly how she can. She often stays in the Underground Great Society town but sometimes she sneaks her way up to the surface.
Updates

5/16 7:00 P.M- RP IS OPEN!
"Cecille! BEHIND YOU! " a voice yelled.

The girl named Cecille ran at full speed toward a wall by the mansion. She was being chased by a Licker, who were famous for their long tongue and their keen senses. She had accidently fired her gun and had alerted her presence to the creature.

"Dammit." she growled seeing a hole near the wall she was running toward. She saw a tree branch high enough for her to jump toward and she did. The hole beneath her and the Licker thrust it's tongue out at her. She threw herself to the side in time. As she hit the ground near the hole the Licker didn't stop and fell into the hole. Yet it threw it's tongue out to grab the bench. As it climbed up, Cecille withdrew her gun and shot at it. Straight into the head, ten bullets sunk in and finally killed the creature.

"Finally," the same voice sighed and walked up behind her. It was her friend John. She bent down next to the creature and withdrew her stun rod just in case it was still alive. Using her rod, she poked at it and cut open it's chest finding a diamond and cut out it's heart. She felt awful for doing this, but she needed the heart so she could earn some money for family.

"Let's go John. I think we've been around this place to long. And your yelling will probably alert the rest of the Lickers to our presence," she said standing up and finding a nearby cave.
John walked behind Cecille as they made their way into the cave. He couldn't help but feel slightly scared by how much she had progressed in the past few years. "Cecille, what are we gonna do now? We just killed A Licker. Nothing more. Do you really need the money that badly that you are going to go looking for more?" he asked shoving his hands into his pockets. He was a few steps behind Cecille but she stopped and he caught up to her.

Cecille looked back at him at what he said. She stopped and the clicking of her boots did too. She looked back at him. Her short platnium blonde hair getting into her eyes and her flashlight was lowered. "John, you should know more than anything that I need this money. After all, you live with me. I need that money to buy back one of my ancestors belongings. Those jerks have my mother's engagement ring which was my gradmother's ring." she said turning around on her heel to face him. She was about to push him when he pushed her into the cave wall and pinned her there.

It was then they found more Lickers. Cecille cursed and so did John. They both ran out of the cave back on to the Earth's surface back to the mansion.
Denver yawned a little as she sat down on a small rock, that was hidden behind an even bigger one. She was having a fantastic time so far. Her t-shirt was ripped a little, a long with her jeans but her shoes were in perfect condition. She had a couple of wounds that were wrapped up, but those were just from rocks that she had fallen on. These were the days, she liked being alone, and fighting alone.

With her old gang sure it was fun, and you always had help but there were always problems, and most of the people were starting to get on her nerves. She had been fighting for hours now, and her body needed a break. It needed water, and she only had a little left. "Well...Today has been a very productive day...so far at least." She mumbled to herself as she finished off the last of the water that was in her bottle. She stood, studying the area around her once more to make sure nothing had changed within the past five minutes, and thank god nothing had.

But that didnt mean that nothing was watching her, and waiting for their moment to attack. Denver never underestimated an enemy, and always acted like anything could happen, like someone was always watching. Thats probably how she was surviving so long, she was already twenty one, and she knew that the older you got the more likely you were to 'disappear' so things were not looking good. "Alright. Time for my next move. I need to plan an attack....I need to have the higher ground in this battle...And I think I know just the place." She said with a smile as she got up and started to move. "One more, and maybe I should head to my shelter." she always talked to herself.
Cecille and John both jumped over another pile of rocks to avoid the Lickers. With their lashing tongues it was hard. Cecille then saw a clearning up ahead and the mansions doors were open.

"John! Led's head inside! We can force them into a smaller area and pick 'um off one by one." she said to him as they jumped over another pile of rocks.

"Might be hard seeing as how we got to get past this wave of them." he said as he jumped again. He grabbed her by the wrist and ran off towards the mansion.

They ran inside slamming the doors behind them. And looked around. It looked like someone had been there recently. She readied her gun as the Lickers banged on the doors. John meanwhile was looking at some of the weapons that the Knights had.

They barged into the doors one at a time. John kicked up one of the weapons the suits of armour had and slashed at the Lickers that barged in, while Cecille shot at them. More and more kept coming in and Cecille was running out of ammo.
Denver walked slowly, climbing over rocks and rocks, but she didnt mind, she loved climbing. She couldnt help but just feel something watching her, or like she was going to run into something. But then again you always did in these types of areas. She stopped suddenly in her tracks. She heard a very faint noise up ahead, that was being blocked by a very large and tall pile of rocks.

She crinkled her noise for a moment, thinking as she climbed up the massive rock, and slowly went down onto her stomach and crawled over to the edge. She could see about fifty to hundred feet away from her a mansion which what seemed like lickers barging through the doors. She held her breath, and didnt even make a sound as she studied them all double checking that all of them were infact lickers.

"Well they aren't just barging into the mansion to look at the pretty hardwood floors. People are in there. Great. I could help...but that would just annoy me. But if I dont. Well, nothing will happen if I dont. But. God I hate my life." She thought as she stood, still not making a sound. She was very good at keeping quiet. She grabbed her bow, and in her head counted the distance and set the dials on the bow. She reached into her pack, grabbing her arrows, but chose the venom ones.

She cracked her neck with a little grin as she closed one eye, holding the bow and arrow steady as she studied each movement she was going to have to make after this shot. And then she released the arrow, it travelling at incredible speed as it hit a licker straight through the head, and throwing it into the wall where the arrow stuck. Her movements afterwards were quick, her arms a blur as she shot arrow after arrow, hitting the lickers down. It was times like this where she was greatful for her power and training, though they were painful.
Cecille shot a few more bullets and knew that she was out of ammo. She had to reload her weapon and she frankly didn't have the time. She took out her stun rod and saw the numbers dwindling from behind the Lickers. She could feel herself let out a long sigh as she saw that there were no more left.

John slashed at the Lickers as the shot up toward him and after a while they dwindled down until there were none left. He saw Cecille's legs shake and knew that the girl wanted to collapes out of relief. He walked up to her and felt his arm wrap around the small girl's waist to hold her up. He let her rest her head on his chest and he could hear her cry. After a while she stopped crying and pushed him off.
Airella walked around on the second floor the mansion. She had always love walking around in it's corridors. It was like she had been there before in a past life. She touched one of the pictures on the wall. It was a man whom she had read about in books. The man had brown hair that was curly and his eyes were a black color. Since the picture was at her height she loved to gaze into his eyes and sit there conversing with him. Although she could converse with herself seeing as how she could make copies of herself. She leaned forward to the picture and felt her meet the picture. She kissed the photo of the man and backed off.

"I love you Draco," she whispered and heard a clatter below. Without needing to explain she concentrated on creating copies of herself. Three copies of herself manifested and took shape near her. A girl with spiky brown and gold hair, along with a girl with long black hair and another girl with braided hair.

Airella looked to them and she handed them there weapons. The girl with spiky hair too the needles. The girl with the braid took the gun and the girl with long hair took the fan. She opened her parsaol and they ran down the stairs together. They saw the Lickers as then ran down the stairs and saw two other figures fighting them. She watched as they battled the creatures and saw arrows hitting the creatures from behind.
Denver sighed as the lickers were not getting back up. She looked at her pack of arrows. it would probably be wise to go collect the many arrows she shot. It was always a pain to make arrows, especially when you used different types of poison and material to make it. She had many different types of arrows, for many different types of monsters to take them down.

"Great. Maybe the people ran to the basement or something and I dont have to see them" She said with a small laugh as she jumped down from the rock and started to make her way over. She counted each step she took, it was always a habit to count her steps, she almost counted everything. It kept her mind busy from thinking other things, if she didnt count she would probably be planning attack after attack and would never rest or make it home. She soon came up to the mansion, she didnt even bother to look inside to see who was there. Instead she just grabbed arrow after arrow, pulling them out of the lickers heads, and before placing them back in their holder she wiped it off with a cloth, just to keep them clean.

She walked up to the last arrow, and glanced into the mansion with no emotion on her face as she saw the two people inside and she ripped the arrow out of the lickers head and gave it a slow wipe. She stuck it back in its holder and then placed the bow away and stared at them for a moment longer, her facial expression not changing as she took a mental picture of their faces. "Guess you were too loud." She spoke finally, but still her facial expression staying the same. She didnt care if she angered them or not, it was probably the first time she had helped someone in a while, and the first time she had probably spoken to someone in awhile.
Cecille was startled by the sudden voice and looked outside into the doorway. She walked closer and saw a girl. "I guess we were," she said glaring at John. "Thank you for your help." she said taking the time to reload her gun and shoved it into a pocket specially designed for it. She also attached her stun rod back onto her belt. "My name is Cecille." she said holding out her hand.

John glanced at the girl who Cecille was talking too and looked around the room some more. He saw a group of girls on the staircase and within a few seconds he launched himself up the stairs and held out his weapon. "Who are you?!" he yelled at the girls.
Airella felt herself stiffen, seeing this man. It did not help matters that they were carrying weapons. Airella walked past the her clones and looked up at the man. "We are one being. My name is Airella. The girls you see before me is a part of me." she said. Her voice sounding like a young dolls would if it could speak. She looked at him closely and whispered. "Delta? Is that you?" she asked her eyes filling with tears. It was her Draco. Yet he was alive. She then bit her lip. He had been given a mission. She could not intervene or else her mother's identity would be compromised.
Denver looked down at the young girl's hand and just stared at it for a moment. She cleared her throat slowly and scratched the top of her head and looked around "Well Cecille you guys should probably get moving. This will attract a lot of attention. Unwanted attention that is." She said as she took a small step back.

She noticed a man yelling in the background and just sighed "Shouldnt have come here." She mumbled to herself as she looked back up at the girl "Im Denver. Listen you guys should really get back underground...or where ever it is you have a home." She said as she started to study the lickers and she flipped out her dagger and gutted one and studied the insides and sighed a little as she cleaned off her dagger and stood back up and looked at the girl "were you guys out here to earn some money?" She asked curiously, it always seemed that the people who attracted large groups were looking to earn profit, or made a stupid mistake.
Cecille nodded. "Yea, although I don't normally come up to the surface for cash. I have to grow food. Crops aren't doing so well right now. I thought I could find a few items. I need some items to get my mother's engagement ring back. Family heriloom." she explained. She looked back at John whom had been yelling a few minutes ago. He was strangely quiet now."It's nice to meet you Denver." she smiled.

John was deathly quiet. "Yes. My name is Delta. Doll number 4825009. My mission is to get close to the girl Cecille Frost in order to recover lost data that her family has stolen from us. How may I be of service to my Lady Airella Knight?" he asked in a formal way and whispered this so not to compromise his identity.
Airella took a step forward and fell into Delta (Otherwise known as John Cadaver). She touched his face which was covered with Licker blood and kissed him on the lips. Her body shook with excitement and wished that she could continue to kiss him. She knew that she couldn't compromise his identity or else he would be scraped. "Delta. Please meet me somewhere. I need to discuss matters with you." she whispered. "Go where you will be safe. Mother I believe is sending more creatures to our position." she whispered hearing a mental whisper in her mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff