Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ragnarok the Awakening
The Basic Story Plot

The Mages of Dark, Light and Shadow are waging war against each other again. All that seems to be left out of the fight is the Dhsyn and the Moirae. The Dhsyn is creating his usual chaos amongst the world of Balance, few know his motives but they are not good in the intentions. With most of the Light Gods and Dark Gods place in a prison, it seems only the Shadow Casters have the strength to pull everyone back to balance.

The few who work together to stop the Dhsyn find that he is planning to awaken the three great Judges of the Earth. Kali the Goddess of Death, Eris the Goddess of Discord and Ragnarok of Destruction. There is still fighting between the Light, Dark and Shadow but they know that they must fight together in order to put the three Judges back to their deep slumber or watch their world destroyed.
User Image

•This role play is owned by SleepingGuru13 and Luna_Wolfwind. What we say goes.
•Please follow the ToS of Gaia, NO CYBERING! (ew).
•We are subject to changing the rules if something has gone astray.
•There will only be Four Light Gods, Four Dark Gods, and Four Shadow Gods allowed to be played, all of the Dark Ones have been taken.
•No Godmodding, please, even if you're playing a god character.
•Be kind to everyone, it only makes it look like you're an idiot when you're not.
•Semi, Lit, or Pro, it does not matter to me, just no one liners.
•Send me the Profiles, do not post them.
•The pm must say "Darkness is Where I Belong” for a Dark Caster/God profile, "The Light Will Show the Way" for a Light Caster/God profile, and “Shadows Move and Turn But only Gods Decide” for a Shadow Caster/God, and “I really don’t know who to pick” for a Human/Normal.
•Stick to the character skeleton that i provide
•Highlight the rules
• Put a Mr.Green In your pm so you read the rules
User Image

Dark Caster- is your typical Black Mage, delving into the Dark Arts. They have become addicted to the Dark Arts and they align themselves with

Shadow Caster- is commonly misinterpreted as Black Mages. They are neither White nor Black. They have a tendency to loose control of their emotions as much as a Dark Caster but they have more control of their powers and do not get addicted to the Black.

Light Caster- is much like the Black Mage except they delve into the White/Light Arts. They are your typical do-gooders (or goodie-two-shoes) and they are always one with the forces of Nature. Some are considered Wiccan or Pagan; others can consider themselves forces of God (ya know the one that is in the bible?).

Normal’s: self explanatory, they are people who are not spell casters or gods. They can be on either side of the wars depending on which gods they align themselves with.

User Image

Dark Gods: Mars, Loki, Eris, Ragnarok, Kali, Lilith, Fata Morgana, Ereshkigal, Durga, Anubis, Hades, Arawyn, Pluto, Set, Charon, Herne, Gwyn ap Nudd, Mórrígan

Shadow Gods: Hecate, Odin, Zeus, Persephone, Inanna, Tiamat, Atho, Beli Mawr, Cernunnos, Arianrhod, Witch of Endor

Light Gods: Thor, Artemis, Astarte, Athena, Dion, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Isis, Brigid, Creiddylad, Herne

Gods who are just there: The Moirae and The Dhsyn
User Image
Username:
Character Name:
Posting Color:
Sex Preference:
Alignment: (Light, Dark, Shadow or Normal as well as the god that you serve)
Short Bio:
Appearance: (anime or real, doesn't really matter)

User Image

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Character Name: Emma’ Nina
Posting Color: La, La, La
Sex Preference: Men
Alignment: Shadow, she aligns herself with Hecate
Short Bio: I died when I was 12 but I was given the powers of the Shadow by Hecate because The Crone knew that something was coming. I chose to become a Shadow Caster when asked by Hecate what I would want. I do not remember my family only that I was once loved by all…until I was killed by fire and oil.
Appearance: Emma 'Nina

Character Name: The Dhsyn
Posting Color: La, La, La
Sex Preference: Whatever I want.
Alignment: I am my own side…I just want destruction.
Short Bio: My goal is to unleash Eris, Kali and Ragnarok from their prisons so that the human race may be destroyed. I have watched them for millennia and have decided that, ahead of judgment day, everyone shall face the wrath of them. The human race killed the one child I had and now they will pay for her death.
Appearance:
First Form
Second Form
Final Form

Character Name: Kali
Posting Color: Medium purple
Sex Preference: Males
Alignment: Dark
Short Bio:
Appearance: Kali

Username: SleepingGuru13
Character Name: Ragnarok
Posting Color: Maroon
Sex Preference: Doesn't need one
Short Bio:
Appearance:
First form
Second form
Third form
Final form

Username: SleepingGuru13
Character Name: Eris
Posting Color: Steel Blue
Sex Preference: Males
Short Bio:
Appearance:
Eris

Username: rockmyband
Character Name: Seta Ornidoshia
Posting Color: weeeeeee
Sex Preference: Female
Alignment: Dark, Loki
Short Bio: After getting tricked into serving Loki Seta Delved into Black magic and got consumed. He now has a split personality. one half of him is pure darkness and the other is his normal self.
Appearance: Seta Ornidoshia

Username: Love Peace and Cupcakes
Character Name: Alexandra
Posting Color: Blue
Sex Preference: men
Alignment: Light, all the light Gods
Short Bio: I lost my parents when I was only a child. It was extremely hard, but I was given another chance at happiness. I was blessed, a caring family found me and I gain friends. I had a good life besides the tragedy that occurred when I was around eight. At eighteen though, I caught a man stealing from my home. It was the boy I had feelings for. He ended up murdering me and took from my second family. Now, I'm a light caster, once again blessed by immortality.
Appearance: Alexandra

Username: Sylvanes
Character Name:Alexander Lightbringer
Posting Color: Cyan
Sex Preference: Female
Alignment: Light
Short Bio: Orphaned at a young age, Alexander was raised in a monastery. It was there he was taught the ways of the gods of light and how to channel their power. Due to his strength of spirit and purity of heart, mastering the powers of light was surprisingly easy for him. Once he was of age, he left his adoptive home, knowing it was his duty to use what he had learned to protect the land and the innocent from the coming darkness.
Appearance: Alexander Lightbringer

wahmbulance
User Image
wahmbulance
User Image

єmma’ ɲina

I'm all that is left...
_________________________________________________________________________________

єmma’ ɲina sat ready for whatever came her way. If anyone thought she was easy pickings she was going to prove them wrong. With Hecate on her side she felt invincible. Even if Hecate was of the Shadows there was little that could truly stop the Crone Goddess, at least that is what Emma thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________
...of what was once a peaceful child.
User Image

he Ðhsyn

My daughter was killed...

he Ðhsyn walked amongst the mortals like he normally did, however he was missing something. He wished his daughter was there, but now was not the time for anger or fear, now was the time to set judgment upon the mortals that killed his wife and child. As he rounded the street corner of the strange and desolate village he saw a woman in the distance and he knew instantly that she was a Shadow Caster, but there was something unusual about her, almost like she had seen death at a young age. He slid into the darkness and into the sewers, it was disgusting, the smell of fecal matter was grouse enough however the sight of rats was going to make him ready to teleport to the next city.

...And now I shall awaken the most destructive force to avenge her death.

User Image

ERIS
Goddess of Discord and Chaos

Bored. That was the only feeling that Eris was feeling. How could she have agreed to the treaty? All she had wanted was the chaos and discord that came with her powers. She could see the sleeping spirit forms of her sibling Kali and her so called pet Ragnarok.She was also able to see her younger brother Dhsyn running towards the tower. Actually where they were slumbering was not really a tower. It was underground, as far underground as possible for humans to survive. Soon, she thought, soon we will awaken and pass our judgment upon the mortals. But why is Dhsyn the one who is going to awaken us? Oh Well, better now than later.

She floated over to Kali and Ragnarok. Both were floating there as if there was little care in the world above. Wake my sister and pet, we are going to be summoned soon.
User Image

єmma’ ɲina

I'm all that is left...

єmma’ ɲina saw motion going down an alley way and quickly followed it. Thankful to the night time she her way into the alley only to find a dead end. "Damn" She whispered while looking around. She could sense that inside this city there were a large quantity of Casters and Gods but she could not locate where her master Hecate was.

She knew that the one who had slid into the alley way was none other than Dhsyn because they had run into each other around seven hundred times during the past eight years. He refused to fight her until she had turned eighteen but he would stand there and antagonize her time and time again. How dare anyone antagonize her just because she was a child and a small child at that.

The anger she felt caused the shadows around her to shift, wind and churn until the alleyway was suddenly consumed in shadows in the bright full moon. She let out a loud aggravated yell before letting her shadows spread like a fire within the alley. As she felt her anger come back into her control she leaned against the wall of a building. "That was exhilarating." She said in a whisper before walking out of the alley way. It felt good to sometimes let all her anger out at once.
...of what was once a peaceful child.
User Image

I am the Goddess of Time...

________________________________________________________________________________
Ӄali could sense another trying to awake her soul from the slumber. She also knew that the time was not right to awaken. She wove a web around her spirit form until it was as if she was wrapped in a cocoon. "Not now, maybe soon...but not now." She feared that Eris and Ragnarok would wreak too much havoc if awoken this early.

________________________________________________________________________________
...I am here to judge you all.
User Image

he Ðhsyn

My daughter was killed...

he Ðhsyn could hear the yelling from above and he could tell that it was the same little girl-child that had been hunting him down for the last eight years. There was something familiar about her but he could never place it. He quickly slipped around more corridors and towards another grate. As he came to the surface world once more he noticed that he was not alone. There was yet another Caster but this one was of the Dark. He took his chances of escaping and got out of the sewers and into the world above. He felt sick to his stomach from the stench of the sewers but he quickly got over it when he went through the alley. He could sense the shadow caster not far behind him, and the dark caster as well.

...And now I shall awaken the most destructive forces to avenge her death.

User Image

Ragnarok the Awakening

I may seem nice...
Ragnarok could sense her master calling her but she chose not to answer, she liked the peace of slumber. Besides, like Kali she could tell that it was not quite time to awaken. Besides, if it were up to her there would be no earth left. Nothing, not even the other gods would be alive anymore.

However, she could tell, through her sleep induced haze, that the Dhsyn was going to awaken their physical forms. That was something that would come to pass. However, she could not tell what his motives were. Was it really time for them to awaken? Or was he just waking them up to gain retribution against the humans? She looked over at Kali who was pushing Eris away. We shall awaken when he wakes us. No other time, it is up to him.Ragnarok slipped back into her spirit's slumber and noticed that when she did she could see through the eyes of a young human. This was no normal human spirit who's eyes she had taken, it was the Dhsyn's dead wife.

"I could use this to talk to the other gods...I want to see what they are up to, after all Hecate must be doing something to help her Shadow Casters." Ragnarok stated to herself as she slipped out of the small home and into the town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff