Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Princess Aria, Areira or Arkangelstar1, the Princess of the Distant Heavens, was walking through the forest with her Angel User Image pet Arky. "What are we going to do Arky? My family's missing User Image , we can't go back to the castle because my evil enemy will kill us, or marry me to his son, and who knows how long it will be before we're found dead by my uncle's guard." Arky cryied softly and touched Aria's hand with his wing User Image

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart heart heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart So Princess Areira decided to leave the castle in the Heavens or flee and hide in the forest, untilll her family the Kings, Royals, Duchess, etc, of Heaven found her and her pet. I am soo scared Arky eek , named after Arkangelstar1, as Arky!!!!!!!! User Image heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff