Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hunter

Ok, my friend and I are trying to start up a Persona RP in a guild we are making. This guild will have not only the Persona RP, but also incorperate more JRPG RPs as well as original ones.

You will be supplied with free food and drinks for as long as you are active!

Also, the Persona RP will take place after Persona 4, so RPers should come with at least decent knowledge of Personas 3 and 4.

Any questions?

0drizzt0's Wife

<33 Oh yes, a Persona rp sounds absolutely awesome!
I'm currently having my life taken over by Persona 3 =D

But, I have yet to play Persona 4.
D= Am I not to join then?

Friendly Hunter

Actually, just playing P3 is good enough, seeing as the RP will kinda follow the P3 storyline, but in it's own way.

If you dont mind, and are truly interested, send a friend request to Infinity Guardian, this makes it easier to keep track of those who want in.

also, just a random question, if you had to pick an arcana, other than fool/judgement/aen, which would be your favorite?

0drizzt0's Wife

I'm currently quite fond with Magician =3
I dislike Fools the most )=

Friendly Hunter

Ah, interesting choice, indeed. good to know though.

also, for the most part, the P4 stuff, if you need to learn it, you can look at the Megami Tensei wiki. however, that isn't necissary.

0drizzt0's Wife

Is there a great difference between P3 and P4?
Just curious =3

Friendly Hunter

Besides the typical story/characters, etc, the only real difference is that a few of the personas are in different arcanas. Not too much to worry about though, as that will be balanced out in the RP.

0drizzt0's Wife

=3 That's good to know x3
Has the guild been started yet, or is it in the process?
=D If you need any help with gold, I can donate.
<3 I've really been sucked into Persona and I'd LOVE to rp it =D

Friendly Hunter

the guild still has to be set up really. We have the guild, its a blank slate and everything, we just have to finish detailing the plot and then start making the topics.

That is why I asked you to send infinity guardian a friend request, that way I/We can keep up with the people who want to join the guild/RP(s)

as for gold, dont worry about it. I have 40k of unused gold and add that to what my friend had....yeah, we dont need any more gold. thanks for the offer though.

yeah, I love the persona series. 4 is the one that got me hooked on it though. I havent played a lot of 3 but I know much of the story though.

If you have any suggestions though, feel free to send them to me via PM or just post them right here.

Also, could I ask you to help spread the word about the RP please? we need at least 10 people to get the RP started and currently, with you, have 3, maybe 4. Maximum if 20 people needed though. Anyone you could recruit would help a great deal. just tell them to send a friend request to Infinity Guardian and say something about the Persona RP in their friend request message thing.

0drizzt0's Wife

I'll see if I can get anyone to join. =3
Though, I don't know many people who have ever played the game at all.

Friendly Hunter

That is fine. Anyone you can get join will help. You can try posting around gaia and see if anyone is interested, whatever you can think of will help us, and you in the long run.

Friendly Hunter

0drizzt0's Wife

Friendly Hunter

bump

We need people!!!

Friendly Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers