Welcome to Gaia! ::

V.1 OOC Thread
(Questions? Comments? Randomness? Say it here!)

V.2 Profiles Thread
(Characters are posted here. Go here if you need character info!)

This is where the ship's go!
Post your ship when accepted here!
"Silent Raccoon"

User Image
Yo Ho Ho, This is My Ship!: Captain Nightmare

We're Out Here For The: Piracy

It's Condition Says It's: 5 years

We Lean Towards: Taking what we want, when we want, because we want.

The Tale Tells All: Ainion had to pull quite a few strings to acquire this beauty. Long story short when the old ship was blown to bits he had to find a new one for his crew. Pulling many strings he eventually surmounted what had to be the most infamous theft known across the galaxy. Ainion actually commandeered what was supposed to be a secretly new ship, rumored to be the fastest and stealthiest of its kind. The king himself had made it constructed for himself and after it was done had the blueprints disposed of. Unfortunately the king died but fortunate for Ainion he heard of its whereabouts. Long story short he now runs the fastest and hi tech ship that's known to the Efola.

We've Got a Grudge Against: N/A

Here's the Lovely Crew!

♡ First Mate Username/Character Here

♡ Quartermaster Username/Character Here

♡ Boatswain Username/Character Here

♡ Gunner Username/Character Here

♡ Powder Monkey Username/Character Here

♡ Carpenter Username/Character Here

♡ Surgeon(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!]Username/Character Here

♡ Cook(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!]Username/Character Here

♡ Musician(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!] Username/Character Here

♡ Cooper Username/Character Here

Here's My Set of Rules:

✕ rule #1 - Ainion word is law, there is no disobedience.
✕ rule #2 - Disobedience results in being shot out the airlocks
✕ rule #3 - Absolutely no one enters his room without permission
✕ rule #4 - Fights between crew members will only occur under the supervision of the captain
✕ rule #5 - Those who prove unloyal and a threat to the ship and its crew are killed
Necrom Nashardiis

User Image
Yo Ho Ho, This is My Ship!: Ankou, The Dreaded-Xion_White

We're Out Here For The: Destruction of the Galaxy

It's Condition Says It's: Ancient

We Lean Towards: Destroying Planets

The Tale Tells All: The Necrom Nashardiis is a Human Emperor's Shuttle, taken from the Human Empire. The Human Emperor was not on board, so he still lives. He probably isn't even aware that one of his shuttles had been taken. It was originally named the Excelsior

We've Got a Grudge Against: Every sentient being

Here's My Set of Rules:

✕ rule #1 - Obey Ankou, or you will be removed from existence
Black Phoenix

User Image
Yo Ho Ho, This is My Ship!: name Captain Jackson(Jade Ryo)

We're Out Here For The: Well sort of priate though we considered ourselves to be rouges.

It's Condition Says It's: 10 years old but still runs well

We Lean Towards: good intentions

The Tale Tells All: THe Black Phoenix holds a special palce in the ehart of its captain. IT was once the ship of the man who had rescued him from slavery. Before Jackson arrived on the scene, however the ship had been in many a great battles against priates and other rouges alike, often coming out on top. Under his command, the Black Phoenix remains to be one of the best ships when it comes to rouge ships.

Here's the Lovely Crew! We be a small crew though we are always recurting

♡ First Mate Postition Open

♡ Quartermaster Postition Open

♡ Boatswain Postition Open

♡ Gunner Position Open

♡ Powder Monkey Postition Open

♡ Carpenter Postiton Open

♡ Surgeon(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!]Postion Open

♡ Cook(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!]Postion Open

♡ Musician(s) [There may be more than one permitted on the ship, but no more than 3 please!] Position Open

♡ Cooper Postition Open

Here's My Set of Rules: each ship must have at least 5 set rules ; it is up to the captain to decide those rules.

✕ rule #1 - I respect you, you respect me
✕ rule #2 - No one ever leaves a crew member behind
✕ rule #3 - No deals with slavers under any cirumstances, and all slavers are to be killed on sight
✕ rule #4 - We fight to the end and never back down
✕ rule #5 - Always live by the rules[/
Desdemona

User Image
Yo Ho Ho, This is My Ship!: Evgenii/MurderFairy

We're Out Here For The: Pirate

It's Condition Says It's: 6 years

We Lean Towards: Depends on your opinion, suppose you could say neutral leaning towards evil.

The Tale Tells All: It started off as a small junk ship, but slowly over time she built onto it more and more. Over the years it has grown as she has and is truly a part of her. It's not the fastest ship but you can throw any kind of missile at it and it's sure to withstand. It can also hold a lot of people, which is good because of all the crew members, whores, and slaves. Also it can carry all of her gold and treasure.

Here's the Lovely Crew!

♡ First Mate Username/Character Here

♡ Quartermaster Username/Character Here

♡ Boatswain Username/Character Here

♡ Gunner Username/Character Here

♡ Powder Monkey Username/Character Here

♡ Carpenter Username/Character Here

♡ Surgeon(s) Username/Character Here

♡ Cook(s) Username/Character Here

♡ Musician(s) Username/Character Here

♡ Cooper Username/Character Here

Here's My Set of Rules: each ship must have at least 5 set rules ; it is up to the captain to decide those rules.

✕ rule #1 - No raping the harlots
✕ rule #2 - Do not touch the Captain's treasure
✕ rule #3 - If you must fight try not to kill your opponent, they're shame is punishment enough.
✕ rule #4 - Refusal of branding will result in death
✕ rule #5 - Disobedience will result in branding, and possibly death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff