Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cans see?

+1 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Another vampire rp? e_e; 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

This is welcome page. Hi.
This section is still Under Construction. Please read updates and scroll down :3

Updates;;

@ UPDATING. Vampire Roleplay lolol. That's new, rhy?.

@ You can send in profiles d: Just no posting til I open, yo

@ 11.18.11;; OPEN. Welcome, lovies <3

User Image
I once lived in a world where I could take a stroll in the evening without fear of being mugged or kidnapped. A world where you could trust your new neighbor to watch the children while you were out with your loved one. Where that new neighbor could trust you without worry. And that was that. No more to be told.

I now live in a world where I can't step outside my home without fear of being attacked or violently swept away. A world where you don't know who your neighbor is, and if they are even still living. Where your neighbor would surely never come to check on you or your children. And that is that. None shall live to tell.

I'll forever live in a world of mystery and horror. Where the dead walk the earth and the not-so-dead haunt you. We attempt to live normally, knowing that they are out there. Some blend in. Others won't even try to hide that lusting, cold, dead look in their perfect eyes. The need will always shake them, good or bad. The need for us - our blood. We're running out of time. The human race is counting on the rest of us. We wish we could just stay inside. But it isn't that simple.

Simple isn't a word we're very familiar with anymore. Us. The survivors. We'll drag ourselves across the country until we find more of them. More people, humans. There are many out there, among the chaos. The blood-suckers can only control themselves for so long. There seem to be more and more of the creatures every day. Some mindless, uncontrollable. They will die, killed easily. Others obviously aged, well trained.
They will be harder to take down.

It's the year 2016. For the past five years Vampires have been slowly making their way out into the world. They posed no real threat; a couple of humans could easily kill a newborn. But then there were too many; they grew too fast, too strong. One by one, humans were being sucked dry and left for whatever monster came along next. In search for their next meal, entire cities were occasionally torn down to the foundation, while other, smaller towns were completely obliterated. The Angels, mere humans with a special ability or two, are the only thing holding a few areas up, though unable to keep the Vampire population out completely.

<&---Open x
<&----INTRODUCTION X
<&---Rules
<&----Characters
<&---Skeletons
<&----Profiles
<&---Reserved

Rules

1. ( ), [ ], etc for OOC. "Quotations" for speaking. Fancy your posts, plzthx. First person. At least Semi-lit. Read and obey all rules.

2. Romance - Sure. Bad Language - Go right ahead. (PG - 16.) Violence - Totally great. You need permission from the User to kill, blah, blah. Drag it out a little so it's not just... Bam, dead.

3. Feel free to kill off any Loose Vamps around town (Vamps out of control; no mind. They've lost all humanity), or take one as your minion. (These are played by you, but don't count as a new char. Drones, more-like.)

4. PM me for: your profiles, any questions, any comments/suggestions, or anything else. Don't be shy. c:

5. If you're not going to be on for any longer than three days, PM and tell me. Otherwise at least try to be here once every day or two. TELL US WHEN YOU'RE LOGGING OFF. We don't have to sit here for hours and wait for someone to post, not knowing you're gone.

6. Feel free to type up with as much description as you want. I only demand at least three sentences each post, excluding your first one which should be a bit longer. You can type less when you have a back-and-forth two-second-each-post thing going between you and someone else. Everyone gets writers' block. I demand punctuation. Please use spell check, or re-read your post. Mistakes still happen, though. No prob, Bob. (Hurr.)

7. Don't be rude. Follow the rules or I will lay down the pain. Put "Muse Is My God" as your PM title, because I am and therefore you shall obey me. <3

8. Vampires CAN turn people (ask them for permission). Good leeches AREN'T immune to human blood. There can be up to NINE Angels, and that's it - and you only have two powers. The survivors are just... cool people. You can have two chars. No more than one Angel. If you are a Good vamp then you can't be a Bad one, too. There are only three vampire Angels. I like diversity in people, so be imaginative (they don't all have to be sweet and loving, k). If your survivor dies (making them not much of a survivor) feel free to ask to make another.

9. I can add rules as I please. <3 and again, Have fun~

<&---Open x
<&----Introduction x
<&---RULES X
<&----Characters
<&---Skeletons
<&----Profiles
<&---Reserved

The 'Angels'

We are The Angels: a group of people who live to find and protect the survivors. We only live now because of our powers, which must remain hidden from the blood-suckers, and perhaps the humans.

Muse

Your mission: To protect and destroy. Kill the leeches if needed. You'll take no s**t from vampires.

The Survivors

We are survivors, living off of animals and dreaming of our lost families, sheltering with either the good ones or wandering the streets. We rest only in the brightest time of day, when their senses are weakened. Then we run while they're still a little dull. Night is what we fear the most.

Muse

Your mission: Stay alive. Wait until protection comes, then you can dilly dally. Not all vampires are bad, but watch your back. They might not be so controlled.

The Vampires

The Good:
We are the vampires who have chosen the path of light. We shelter and protect the living, and shy away from the living-dead. We feed on the blood of animals to curb our hunger and cringe at the scent of human blood. We're trained this way. It is against our code to turn humans. Illegal, you might say. The sun doesn't bother us because we dull out our senses anyway, until we hunt.

Muse

Remember: The humans rely on you. Don't mess this up, even if you can hear the warm, delicious pumping of their hearts...

The Free:
We are the creatures that take no mercy on the living or the dead. No chances. When we've killed off our coven we make new ones. Humans might not be all so useless. In times of desperate hunger, we take the role of our vegetarian others. Sickens us deeply, but we do what we can.

Muse

Remember: Try not to go off on a killing spree. Blood is your only food source, but there could be a couple pints left in some of those bodies lying around?.. Or not. When attempting to imitate your 'vegetarian' brethren, make sure you don't let on to the humans that you're after their throats.

<&---Open x
<&----Introduction x
<&---Rules x
<&----CHARACTERS X
<&---Skeletons
<&----Profiles
<&---Reserved

Profile Skeletons

The Angels

User Image

[size=17][align=center]і αм чоטя ѕανіοя

[First, Middle, Last.][/align][/size]

[size=9]¤ -- our first ⌠[b] [color=darkblue]encounter[/color][/b] ⌡

[b][color=darkblue]Please, call me[/color][/b] [color=blue][Nickname][/color]
[b][color=blue]I was born on[/color] [/b][color=darkblue][MM/DD/YY][/color]
[b][color=darkblue]I'm normal, except for the fact that I can[/color][/b] [color=blue][Power 1][/color] [b][color=darkblue]and[/color][/b] [color=blue][Power 2 Optional.][/color]
[b][color=blue]I prefer[/color][/b] [color=darkblue][Men, Women][/color]
[b][color=darkblue]You see me [/color][/b][url=PUT THE LINK TO IMAGE HERE] as I am. [/url]‎

¤ -- i think you should ⌠ [b][color=darkblue]know[/color] [/b]⌡ about me
[b]
[color=blue]I started out fine, then[/color][/b] [color=darkblue][Your bio.][/color]
[b][color=darkblue]I feel safer when I carry my[/color] [/b][color=blue][Weapon Optional][/color]
[b][color=blue]I love things like[/color][/b] [color=darkblue][At least three of your favorite things.][/color]
[b][color=darkblue]Please keep[/color][/b] [color=blue][Three things you dislike.][/color] [b][color=darkblue]away from me![/color][/b]

¤ -- ⌠[b] [color=darkblue]who am i[/color][/b] ⌡ really

[b][color=blue]Username[/color][/b] [color=darkblue][Duh. :3 ][/color][/size]

The Suvivors

User Image

[size=17][align=center]і αм ѕο ιοѕт

[size=9]¤ -- our first ⌠[b] [color=darkgreen]encounter[/color][/b] ⌡

[b][color=darkgreen]Please, call me[/color][/b] [color=green][Nickname][/color]
[b][color=green]I was born on[/color] [/b][color=darkgreen][MM/DD/YY][/color]
[b][color=darkgreen]I carry a[/color][/b] [color=green][Weapon][/color] [b][color=darkgreen]to keep me safe.[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]I prefer[/color][/b] [color=darkgreen][Men, Women][/color]
[b][color=darkgreen]You see me [/color][/b][url=PUT THE LINK TO IMAGE HERE] as I am. [/url]‎

¤ -- i think you should ⌠ [b][color=darkgreen]know[/color] [/b]⌡ about me
[b]
[color=green]I started out fine, then[/color][/b] [color=darkgreen][Your bio.][/color]
[b][color=darkgreen]I feel safer when I carry my[/color] [/b][color=green][Second weapon.][/color]
[b][color=green]I miss[/color][/b] [color=darkgreen][At least three of your favorite things.][/color]
[b][color=darkgreen]Keep[/color][/b] [color=green][Three things you dislike.][/color] [b][color=darkgreen]away from me![/color][/b]

¤ -- ⌠[b] [color=darkgreen]who am i[/color][/b] ⌡ really

[b][color=green]Username[/color][/b] [color=darkgreen][Duh. :3 ][/color][/size]

The Vampires

User Image

[size=17][align=center]і αм ио мояε

[size=9]¤ -- our first ⌠[b] [color=darkred]encounter[/color][/b] ⌡

[b][color=darkred]Please, call me[/color][/b] [color=orange][Nickname][/color]
[b][color=orange]I was born on[/color] [/b][color=darkred][MM/DD/YY][/color]
[b][color=darkred]I‘ve been asleep for[/color][/b] [color=orange][Years since you changed][/color] [b][color=darkred]years.[/color][/b]
[b][color=orange]I find an interest in[/color][/b] [color=darkred][Men, Women][/color]
[b][color=darkred]Gaze at me [/color][/b][url=PUT THE LINK TO IMAGE HERE] in all my beauty. [/url]‎

¤ -- i think you should ⌠ [b][color=darkred]know[/color] [/b]⌡ about me
[b]
[color=orange]I started out fine, then[/color][/b] [color=darkred][Your bio.][/color]
[b][color=darkred]My [/color] [/b] [color=orange][Weapon.][/color] [b][color=darkred]makes me a bit more intimidating, don’t you think? [/color] [/b]
[b][color=orange]Even I can love[/color][/b] [color=darkred][At least three of your favorite things.][/color]
[b][color=darkred]I won‘t bother with[/color][/b] [color=orange][Three things you dislike.][/color]
[b][color=orange]I won‘t drink from anything but[/color][/b] [color=darkred][Animals or Humans.][/color]

¤ -- ⌠[b] [color=darkred]who am i[/color][/b] ⌡ really

[b][color=orange]Username[/color][/b] [color=darkred][Duh. :3 ][/color][/size]

<&---Open x
<&----Introduction x
<&---Rules x
<&----Characters x
<&---SKELETONS X
<&----Profiles
<&---Reserved

Angels 1/9

Males

Quote:

Females

Quote:
і αм чоטя ѕανіοя

[Archette v.0.3]

¤ -- our first ⌠ encounter

Please, call me [Elizabeth, the name of my deceased creator.]
I was born on [1/1/2012]
I'm normal, except for the fact that I can [manipulate waves of energy] and [electronic devices.]
I prefer [to not have a preference.]
You see me as I am.

¤ -- i think you should ⌠ know ⌡ about me

I started out fine, then
[my creator was murdered. After two failed attempts to alter the deceased human body, the corpse of a human who had been sucked dry by a vampire was used as the third. With no venom infecting the body, Elizabeth filled the corpse with plasma and replaced the brain and heart with experimental prosthetics.
I was made to function as a sort of "Vampire Hunter." My main objective was to find and destroy all of the vampire scum, and I was to be given the abilities to do so without flaw. But, alas, Elizabeth was attacked by these vicious beasts, and her work was left undone. So I remain incomplete, only slightly aware of my abilities, as they are weak in my current state. But I know my reason for life, and I will cut down the vampire population one by one until these humans are safe and sound. This, I swear it.]

I feel safer when I carry my [headset, for it sends off waves of energy that I can use against the enemy.]
I love things like [ice cream, humans, cell phones.]
Please keep [vampires, animals, water.] away from me!

¤ -- ⌠ who am i ⌡ really

Username [Sweet Music To My Ears]

Quote:

Survivors

Males

Quote:

Females

Quote:

Vampires

The Pure

Quote:

The Free

Quote:

The List

I put you here when you haven't posted for a while.

Delete List

I'll put you here after you've been gone, unexcused, for a lot longer than a while. Your characters are deleted.
*~.~ Good things come to those who wait ~.~*
Reserved
*~.~ Unless you're standing on the railroad tracks or something. ~.~*
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved