Don't humans get a chance? 0.1830985915493 18.3% [ 13 ]
Do I get cookies? 0.1830985915493 18.3% [ 13 ]
GOLD! 0.14084507042254 14.1% [ 10 ]
Does it matter in the end? 0.2112676056338 21.1% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Greedy Smoker

User Image

Love, Gin & Sin :: an original roleplay by Ducky Darling.
                      Revamp made possible by: BleaLiet, Mm MrBodyMassageMachine, Elizabeth Amriel, and The Chaos Is Controlled

xxxxx ░░ literacy↷ literate and above.
                      xxxxx ░░ genre↷ slave/master.
                      xxxxx ░░ inspiration↷ Ducky Darling's imagination
                      xxxxx ░░ rating↷ pg-16.
                      xxxxx ░░ revamp↷ you bet. Original

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImages used were found via photobucket. graphics and layouts used in this thread created by Ducky Darling.
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you are caught stealing, you will be reported without warning! Ask permission first, please.
                      xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou steal you die you steal you die you steal you die you steal you die
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou steal you die you steal you die you steal you die you steal you die

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

↘↘duckyd e c e m b e r . 2 3. ↺duckyducky Revamp started.
                          layout by ducky__________________________

↘↘duckyd e c e m b e r . 2 4. ↺duckyducky Revamp thread created.

↘↘duckyd e c e m b e r . 2 4. ↺duckyducky New OOC created.

↘↘duckyd e c e m b e r . 2 4. ↺duckyducky Thread started.

↘↘duckyd e c e m b e r . 2 8. ↺duckyducky All Sins slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 0 6. ↺duckyduckyduc All Virtue slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 0 6. ↺duckyduckyduc Inactivity monitored -- slots opened.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 0 7. ↺duckyduckyduc All Sin slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 2. ↺duckyduckyduc Inactivity monitored -- 1 Sin and 1 Virtue slot opened

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 2. ↺duckyduckyduc All human slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 6. ↺duckyduckyduc All Sin slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 6. ↺duckyduckyduc All Virtue slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 6. ↺duckyduckyduc One human slot open.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 1 8. ↺duckyduckyduc All human slots filled.

↘↘duckyj a n u a r y . 2 9. ↺duckyduckyduc Time-skip to evening.

↘↘duckyf e b r u a r y . 1 5. ↺duckyduckyd Time-skip to next day.

↘↘duckyf e b r u a r y . 1 5. ↺duckyduckyd Inactivity monitored -- Slots opened.

↘↘duckym a r c h. 0 7. ↺duckyduckyducky God slot reopened.

User Image
it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough
it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough it's never too rough

Greedy Smoker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☐☐☐ ☐☐☐☐☐ ☐☐☐☐☐☐ ☐☐☐☐
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxweˊre under the sheets && youˊre killing me↷

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❶ ⋮ Please, oh please follow the Gaian TOS. It is there for a reason.
                        Also, if you listen to me, you and I will have no problems ~

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❷ ⋮ Originality is encouraged.
                        Please don't god-mod.
                        Also, no gary-stu or mary-sue characters please.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❸ ⋮ This is a literate roleplay.
                        Meaning it is expected of you to write at least three well written paragraphs, excluding your introduction.
                        There is no limit on how much can be put into your posts, but please no exceedingly long posts elaborating on your character brushing their teeth.
                        Writers block is understandable, but every post is not okay.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❹ ⋮ This roleplay is rated pg-16, not to mention it is a slave/master roleplay.
                        Violence is great, just don't make people want to run out of the room and hide.
                        Also, romance. THERE WILL BE ROMANCE.
                        However, as soon as the clothes start coming off, please time skip.
                        I don't care how hot it is, There are children on Gaia.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❺ ⋮ Feel free to fluffify your post!
                        I love fluffification. It makes this thread prettiful.
                        At the bare minimum, I want a name, a picture, and some decoration.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❻ ⋮ Attendance in this roleplay is important! SUPER. IMPORTANT!
                        I want a post at least once every three days. If you poof on me, I'll PM you with a
                        friendly poke. If you don't respond, you will be removed from the roleplay.
                        However, if you want to come back and you can stay, you are allowed to re-enter.
                        If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, PM me or post in the OOC please.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❼ ⋮ This roleplay has some dark undertones. Yes, I know.
                        However, I still want to see variety in your characters.
                        I do not want five characters with super depressing pasts.
                        It's boring and very redundant.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❽ ⋮ Please keep the pictures anime only.
                        It's just weird to me when I see a mix of anime and real people.
                        Also, try to refrain from using generic anime images.
                        I do not want to see Sasuke from Naruto as Lust, or Chi from Chobits as Chastity.
                        Pretty much, just keep the Sins and Virtues looking appropriately awesome.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ❾ ⋮ I've probably forgotten a few rules. I will add more as they come to me.
                        And yes, they will be bolded so they're easier to find.

ˋ ☇ r. rule ⋮ The OOC is there for everyone to interact and plan with one another. I suggest you use that. It also helps us keep up with stuff happening in real life, that way we know why someone's gone. If you would, please check out the OOC sometime during the roleplay. I promise you, we don't bite.

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

User Image
                                                      ❝ i donˊt believe in fairytales …
                                                      …but i believe in you and me. ❞

Many believe that the world will end on December 21, 2012.

Some believe that nothing of that sort will happen at all.

The residents of Metropolis are no different, torn between the two beliefs. Little do they know, the very date that is perceived as the end of the world is actually the beginning of a contest between Heaven and Hell. On that very day, God and Lucifer will each send seven representatives unto Earth, assigned to carefully selected individuals so that they may lead human lives. The goal of this little competition is mostly unclear, as the victor will be decided on whoever has come closest to humanity. None of the chosen representatives know what that means.

It is now December 21st, year 2012.

The residents of Metropolis are relieved that the world has not come to an end. However, they are oblivious to the fact that there are now emissaries of Heaven and Hell walking among them. The Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Holy Virtues, each individual bearing the burden of God and Lucifer's contest on their shoulders, now reside in this City. They have been stripped of their powers and influence, and are now awaiting orders from their appropriate leaders to whom they should be searching for. Unfortunately for them, the Sins and Virtues have no idea what is in store for them.

As it seems, God and Lucifer both share a sick sense of humor, for they purposely left out one very important factor in this competition: the Seven Sins and Seven Virtues are to become indentured servants to the many selected individuals. So whether they like it or not, they must participate in this contest, ever wary of watchful eyes fixed upon them from afar.

Also to note, it appears as if God and Lucifer have entered this little game as well, restricting their own powers so that they may experience human life alongside the Sins and Virtues. The two who have this troublesome pair bound, be warned. God is not as kind as you think, and Lucifer is definitely not as devious as they were made out to be.

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ →→ ☆ 〗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsweeter than HEAVENduckydarlinghotter than HELL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsweeter than HEAVENduckydarlinghotter than HELL

It seems that God and Lucifer have also inserted themselves into Metropolis.
                                However, it appears that they have no intention of actually participating in the contest,
                                and are instead just there to make sure the Sins and Virtues are doing what they're supposed to do.
                                These two make a troublesome pair, as neither of them have an affinity for following their own rules.

These two will be assigned to two individuals who have been deemed worthy of hosting them until the competition ends.

|| God | Lucifer ||

somecallme `GODducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingI don't belong hereduckydarlingduckydarlingWe gotta move on dear.
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingEscape this aftelifeduckydarlingduckydarling'Cause this time I'm right
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ LAID-BACK ❞❝ COLLECTED ❞❝ UNDERSTANDING ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Markus Lokir Lockheart.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? In this form? Male, I believe.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ It doesn't matter to me.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Don't be misguided; I'm not the same God as you think you know.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ No one at the moment.
                  duckydarlingduckyThe Chaos Is Controlled

somecallme `LUCIFERducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingI went left.duckydarlingduckydarlingMade a right.
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingDared the darkness.duckydarlingduckydarlingBut couldn't find you.
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Cruel ❞❝ Cold ❞❝ Humorous ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Micheal.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? I am assuming male for a time.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ You are really asking me this? What do you think?
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I left. I was not exiled. Do not count on your bible tales to figure me out.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Roderick.
                  duckydarlingduckyElizabeth Amriel

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

If you are applying to be a Sin, fill out the form below and send it to me in a PM titled "My Sinful Soul is Aching"
Do not touch the Control Your Heart section, I will edit it myself later on.

[size=24][color=dimgray]( [color=POSTINGCOLOR]♔[/color] )[color=POSTINGCOLOR]☇[/color] [u]some[i]call[/i]me[color=POSTINGCOLOR][i] `Character Sin Here[/i][/color][color=white]ducky[/color][b]↺[/b][/u][/color]
[size=7][color=white]duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling[/color]SONG LYRIC[color=white]duckydarlingduckydarling[/color]SONG LYRIC[/size]
[size=7][color=white]duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling[/color]SONG LYRIC[color=white]duckydarlingduckydarling[/color]SONG LYRIC[/size]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color][/size][img]CHARACTER PICTURE (100 x 100 please)[/img]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color] ➸ [color=POSTINGCOLOR]↻[/color][size=7]❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞[/size]
[size=11][color=white]duckydarling[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR]↘↘ [/color]but you should address me as [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Character Name.[/color]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color]↳ What do you see? [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Gender.[/color]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR]☇[/color] It's not a secret ┅ [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Sexuality.[/color]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color]And for the record → [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Something important about your character.[/color]
[color=white]duckydarling[/color]I will control your heart ☞ [b][color=POSTINGCOLOR]No one at the moment.[/color][/b]
[color=white]duckydarlingducky[/color][b]USER NAME[/b][/size]

|| lust | gluttony | envy | greed | wrath | pride | sloth ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inventing shadows inventing shadows inventing shadows
inventing shadows inventing shadows inventing shadows

somecallme `LUSTducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingIf I wake in the morningduckydarlingduckydarlingI only need two more miracles to be a saint
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingEverything I promised everyone I'd beduckydarlingduckydarlingWell I just ain't
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ DIRTY - MINDED ❞❝ IMMATURE ❞❝ BOORISH ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Niklaus Kai Meier
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? What's that in my pants? It's pretty big, yeah.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Pansexual.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → You won't be able to stay away from me.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Lisandru.
                  duckydarlingduckyherr Tesh

somecallme `GLUTTONYducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingSONG LYRICduckydarlingduckydarlingSONG LYRIC
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingSONG LYRICduckydarlingduckydarlingSONG LYRIC
                  duckydarling
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  duckydarling❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Character Name.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Gender.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Sexuality.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Something important about your character.
                  duckydarlingduckyUSER NAME

somecallme `ENVYducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingWalked away, heard them sayduckydarlingduckydarling"Poison hearts will never change, walk away again"
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingTurned away in disgraceduckydarlingduckydarlingFelt the chill upon my face cooling from within
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Possessive ❞❝ Manipulative ❞❝ Perfectionist ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Emilie
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? I think it's obvious
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ I don't stick to one gender -- (bisexual)
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I put myself out there just to make myself feel better
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Amias.
                  duckydarlingduckyNunniLubsYooh

somecallme `GREEDducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingWithin the spreading darknessduckydarlingduckydarlingWe exchanged vows of revolution
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingThe city that has forgotten reasoningduckydarlingduckydarlingThe present is distorted black
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ CALCULATIVE ❞❝ UNPREDICTABLE ❞❝ COY ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Trance Rank Valentine
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Male, obviously.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I own everything.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Kimiko.

somecallme `WRATHducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingfrightened under attackduckydarlingduckydarlingfallen flat on my back
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingfallen empires and raging bush firesduckydarlingduckydarlingthe condensation is building tension
                  duckydarling
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  duckydarling❝ SULLEN ❞❝ HARD-HEADED ❞❝ FIERY ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Shaehan Markus O'Ryon.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Male.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Homosexual; GIRLS? ******** OFF.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I don't try getting mad. I AM MAD.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Blaine.
                  duckydarlingduckyb o n n a b y

somecallme `SLOTHducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingAnd We Had MagicduckydarlingduckydarlingAnd This Is Tragic
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingYou Couldn't KeepduckydarlingduckydarlingYour Hands To Yourself
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Beguiling ❞❝ Arrogant ❞❝ Cruel ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Allison Jane Mcgee.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Female.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Only the rich boys please.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I really don't give a s**t.
                  duckydarlingduckySplendid Nonsense

somecallme `PRIDEducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingEverybody run nowduckydarlingduckydarlingBreak into another time
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingEverybody tun nowduckydarlingduckydarlingBreak into another time
                  duckydarlingUser Image

duckydarling❝ MANIPULATIVE ❞❝ UNPREDICTABLE ❞❝ BLUNT ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Gabriel Sync Nightwood
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? I'm obviously male.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Homosexual
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I never play fair and if things don't go my way, I cheat my way through. I absolutely detest females, even if they are family.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Marc.

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

All Virtue slots have been filled.

|| chastity | temperance | kindness | charity | patience | humility | diligence ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dispel the dark dispel the dark dispel the dark
dispel the dark dispel the dark dispel the dark

somecallme `CHASTITYducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingrun through the night run through the nightduckydarlingduckydarlingrun through the night
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingrun through the night run through the nightduckydarlingduckydarlingrun through the night
                  duckydarlingUser Image

duckydarling❝ SHY ❞❝ MODEST ❞❝ PURE ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Ivan Lenevski.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Bisexual, but fiercely celibate.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record →all that seduction crap won't work on me.
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ No one at the moment.
                  duckydarlingduckyBleaLiet

somecallme `TEMPERANCEducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingThe wait is worth itduckydarlingduckydarlingAre you still mine?
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingTime goes by slow slowlyduckydarlingduckydarlingAnd time can do so much
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Patient ❞❝ Resiliant ❞❝ Calm ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Celeste
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Her resistance is fertile.
                  duckydarlingduckyYour Sadistic Nightmare

somecallme `KINDNESSducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling Who will love me for me?duckydarlingduckydarlingNot for what I have done or what I will become
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling And if heaven and hell decide...duckydarlingduckydarlingSONG LYRIC
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Loyal ❞❝ honest ❞❝ amazing ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Hanael Falls
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? female.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Straight as an arrow.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I'm not afraid to take on a challenge.
                  duckydarlingduckyThe Ink Slinger

somecallme `CHARITYducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingLions! - LightsduckydarlingduckydarlingGive me a disaster, Give Me emergency
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingLions make you Brave! Giants give you FaithduckydarlingduckydarlingYou dont have to feel safe to feel Unafraid.
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Cute ❞❝ Loyal ❞❝ Naive ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Milan Lemke
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Male
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Homosexual
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I Love candy! But...you can have it if you want <3
                  duckydarlingducky24Daze

somecallme `PATIENCEducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingWhy is everybody so obsessed?duckydarlingduckydarlingMoney can't buy us happiness.
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingCan we all slow down and enjoy right now.duckydarlingduckydarlingGuarantee we'll be feelin' alright.
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Calm ❞❝ Friendly ❞❝ Peaceful ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Erinn Charmaine.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I don't like to be touched without permission. So no touching please!
                  duckydarlingYou can control my heart ☞ Emery.
                  duckydarlingduckydarkangel4e

somecallme `DILIGENCEducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingAin't Nothin' gonna break my StrideduckydarlingduckydarlingNobody gonna slow me down
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingI've Got to keep on movingduckydarlingduckydarlingI'm running and I won't touch ground
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Bubbly ❞❝ Hyperactive ❞❝ Spunky ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Tisha Dellair
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Pretty sure i'm a girl...See!
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Straight
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I'm always on the go! So many things to do!
                  duckydarlingducky24Daze

somecallme `HUMILITYducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingAll I see are stepford-like livesduckydarlingduckydarlingNeedles and knives, beautiful lies
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingBringing out the green in your eyesduckydarlingduckydarlingPerfect disguise for envy and pride
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Intelligent ❞❝ Absentminded ❞❝ Good-hearted ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you should address me as Kalvin R. Honshire
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Uhhh. I don't care?
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I don't understand those blonde stereotypes. Do I really seem that dimwitted?
                  duckydarlingduckyb o n n a b y

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☇ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ →→ ☆ 〗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlouder than SIRENSduckydarlinglouder than BELLS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlouder than SIRENSduckydarlinglouder than BELLS

(10/16)
                  If you are applying to be a human, fill out the form below and send it to me in a PM titled "My heart is Beating."
                  Do not touch the Control Your Heart section, I will edit it myself later on.

[size=24][color=dimgray]( [color=POSTINGCOLOR]♔[/color] )[color=POSTINGCOLOR]☇[/color] [u]my[i]name[/i]is[color=POSTINGCOLOR][i] `Character Name Here[/i][/color][color=white]ducky[/color][b]↺[/b][/u][/color]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color][/size][img]CHARACTER PICTURE (100 x 100 please)[/img]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color] ➸ [color=POSTINGCOLOR]↻[/color][size=7]❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞❝ ADJECTIVE ❞[/size]
                  [size=11][color=white]duckydarling[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR]↘↘ [/color]but you can call me [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Character Nickname.[/color]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color]↳ What do you see? [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Gender.[/color]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color][color=POSTINGCOLOR]☇[/color] It's not a secret ┅ [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Sexuality.[/color]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color]And for the record → [color=POSTINGCOLOR]Something important about your character.[/color]
                  [color=white]duckydarling[/color]I will control your heart ☞ [b][color=POSTINGCOLOR]No one at the moment.[/color][/b]
                  [color=white]duckydarlingducky[/color][b]USER NAME[/b][/size]

mynameis `Kimiko H. Kerinaducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingTAKE CONTROLduckydarlingduckydarlingOWN ME JUST FOR THE NIGHT
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingTAKE ME BY THE TONGUE AND I’LL KNOW YOUduckydarlingduckydarlingKISS ME TILL YOU’RE DRUNK AND I’LL SHOW YOU
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ FLIRTATIOUS ❞❝ WILD ❞❝ PLAYFUL❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Kimi
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Nice well-formed breasts
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ That I can’t help but to like ‘em both
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Guess you can say I’m a bit of an alcoholic, often hung-over in my bed with someone after partying. Addicted to sex…perhaps. I have commitment issues though, hard to find someone who can hold my interest longer than seventy-two hours. Though if they last that long they’re a keeper.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Greed.
                  duckydarlingduckyYuri Takakuwa

mynameis `Dominique Marcducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingDon't let me go.duckydarlingduckydarlingWon't you take me where the street lights glow?
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingDon't let me go.duckydarlingduckydarlingWon't you take me where the street lights glow?
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Bipolar ❞❝ Reckless ❞❝ Perceptive ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Marc......?
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Er, male. Isn't it obvious?
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Does it really matter? I'm open to both genders.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I am aware that I am bipolar. So. Don't. You. F**king. Ask.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Pride.
                  duckydarlingduckyElizabeth Amriel

mynameis `Lisandru Everettducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingTHE PESSIMISTIC YOUduckydarlingduckydarlingTHE MERCILESS YOU
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingAND THE SELF-LOVING YOUduckydarlingduckydarlingWHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ a*****e ❞❝ INSENSITIVE ❞❝ BLUNT ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Andru
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? You’d have to be an idiot to not get this.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ That I love p***s? To me no but to others damn sure of it.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Women are disgusting mind screwing beings. I’ll sleep with them just to put them in their place the next morning. I care about myself and perhaps whatever stud I’m with. Oh that’s right…I am a father. I keep forgetting that.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Lust.
                  duckydarlingduckyYuri Takakuwa

mynameis `Roderick Miles Vangardeducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling Passed out on the overpass duckydarlingduckydarlingSunday best and broken glass
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarling You're just jealous cause we're young and in loveduckydarlingduckydarling We're the coolest kids and we take what we can get.
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Addicted ❞❝ Talented ❞❝ Broken ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Rook.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Check in these pants, sugar. See for yourself.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ doesn't matter to me.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → A novelist that's failed to produce a good novel.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Lucifer.
                  duckydarlingduckyThe Ink Slinger

mynameis `Blaine Adrenaline Ridgewayducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingI am standing hereduckydarlingduckydarlingJust blankly looking at your back
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingI really don’t know what to doduckydarlingduckydarlingIn an instant I lost the light inside me
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ ARROGANT ❞❝ EIDETIC ❞❝ REBELLIOUS ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Adrenaline
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? You're oblivious, aren't you? I'm male, you dolt.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Homosexual -- sorry ladies.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I don't like big crowds. I'm kind of a loner. Besides, I've had a few mishaps with authority, so I bolt whenever I see the police or whatever.
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Wrath.

mynameis `Calissta Chevalierducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingLiving in a material worldduckydarlingduckydarlingAnd I am a material girl
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingLiving in a material worldduckydarlingduckydarlingAnd I am a material girl
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ MATERIALISTIC ❞❝ BITCHY ❞❝ LOUD ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Cici.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Lesbian.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I love clothes. Give me clothes, and I'll love you too.
                  duckydarlingduckydarkangel4e

mynameis `Addison J. Shearewickducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingSUDDENLY, MY EYES ARE OPENduckydarlingduckydarlingEVERYTHING COMES INTO FOCUS
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingDON'T BE AFRAID OF TOMORROWduckydarlingduckydarlingJUST TAKE MY HAND. . .
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ OBLIVIOUS ❞❝ UNCOOPERATIVE ❞❝ TEMPERAMENTAL❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me A.J.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? I'm a dude --!
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Not even I can tell anymore.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → Warning: Severe mood swings may occur.
                  duckydarlingduckyBleaLiet

mynameis `Amias Maximilian Dayducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingLOOK AT THE STARSduckydarlingduckydarlingLOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingAND EVERYTHING YOU DOduckydarlingduckydarlingYEAH THEY WERE ALL YELLOW
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ POLITE ❞❝ SENSITIVE ❞❝ QUIET ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Mi... That's... alright.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? I'm male! Please don't get confused.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ Well... You know... Um. I... Why. Oh my.. I don't really...
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I'm very sensitive about my height. I am four foot eight. If you make fun of me, you will get punched, kicked, bitten, spit on--...
                  duckydarlingI will control your heart ☞ Envy.
                  duckydarlingduckyherr Tesh

mynameis `Clayton Grady Fosterducky
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingIf Heaven and Hell DecideduckydarlingduckydarlingThat They Both are Satisfied
                  duckydarlingduckydarlingduckydarlingThen I'd Follow YouduckydarlingduckydarlingInto the Dark
                  duckydarling
                  User Image
                  duckydarling❝ Charming ❞❝ Inteligent❞❝ Calm ❞
                  duckydarling↘↘ but you can call me Clay, whatever.
                  duckydarling↳ What do you see? Geez, I hope I look Male.
                  duckydarling It's not a secret ┅ I go both ways.
                  duckydarlingAnd for the record → I practically live off of coffee and new knowledge..
                  duckydarlingduckySplendid Nonsense

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

This is more like a place to check on events.

Event o1: Everyone has been invited to take a ten-day cruise on a luxury ship. Letters and flyers were mailed (hand delivered, I may add) to everyone's homes. Even the odd sins, virtues, Lucifer, and God got one. The ship will leave in the evening. The time-skip to evening has not been established yet. Please check in with the OOC to be updated frequently.

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

User Image

duckyDecember 22, 2012.

User Image

duckyMorningduckyNoonduckyAfternoonduckyEveningduckyNight

User Image

duckySunnyduckyCloudlessduckyPartly CloudyduckyCloudy

duckyHotduckyWarmduckyHumidduckyCoolduckyChillyduckyCold

duckyThunderstormduckySprinklingduckySnowingduckyHailingduckyWindy

User Image

Greedy Smoker

User Image

Genders and sexualities does not matter when creating a Sin or a Virtue.

Sins and Virtues do not know who their assigned human is until they actually see the person. It will then click for them, and they will realize that that person is their master.

There is no limit to what a Master can do to their assigned Sin or Virtue. However, it must remain within Gaia TOS limits.

If there are not enough humans in accordance with the amount of Sins and Virtues, some humans may be assigned multiple Sins/Virtues at one time. However, the added Sin or Virtue will be reassigned when more humans arrive.

Pairs are not decided on character sexuality. It is decided on personality traits.

Romance does not have to remain between assigned pairs. A Sin may fall in love with a Sin, a Virtue may fall in love with a Virtue, a human may fall in love with a human. Romantic relationships may also be initiated with God and Lucifer.

Sins and Virtues may attempt to sabotage their Vice's relationship. God and Lucifer may also attempt to impede upon the opposite team's progress.

If you have any question about that Diary, feel free to send an inquiry to The Chaos Is Controlled or post your question in the OOC thread.

User Image

Greedy Smoker

Greedy Smoker

Greedy Smoker

Greedy Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items