Welcome to Gaia! ::

| Story | Rules | Character Skeleton | Accepted Characters | Announcments | Creatures |

User Image

✖ Story ✖

Welcome to the town of horror, fright, and things not so nice.
In West Virgina is a haunted town known as Silent Hill. Over 20 years ago a horrible event occured that destroyed the once loved town. No one knows exactly what happened, all they know is that there are no bodys and no trails of blood. Only those who are trapped know the truth. When the sirens run, get ready for hell!

✖ PRIVATE!!! ✖
This exclusive rp is for myself and meh best friend, Luna Wolfwind. If you wish to join, send me the profile and me and Luna will decide if we wanna let you in. Otherwise, nobody else is to post. If somebody does post, I will delete their posts immedeatly! >.<
| Story | Rules | Character Skeleton | Accepted Characters | Announcments | Creatures |

✖ Rules ✖

1.) Unseen_Mastermind and Luna Wolfwind own this rp. What we say goes.
2.) Please follow the rules of gaia and rules we create.
3.) Please no one liners. At least three sentences per post.
4.) Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
5.) Title pm as "What The..."
6.) Use the skeleton i create.
7.) Don't be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
8.) Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
9.) Cusing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
10.) NO GOD MODDING!!!
11.) Please try to post at least once a week
12.) Don't post once and forget about us

✖ Character Skeleton ✖

✖~Username~✖
✖~Name~✖
✖~Age~✖
✖~Gender~✖
✖~Personality~✖
✖~Short Bio~✖
✖~Appearance~✖

✖ Accepted Charatcers ✖

✖~Unseen_Mastermind~✖
✖~Jasmine Ripp~✖
✖~17~✖
✖~Female~✖
✖~She is kind and brave. She will risk her life to save another, but at the same time, she believes in 'Every one for themselves.~✖
✖~Jasmine was born and rasied in Silent Hill AFTER the disaster, So she knows all about the monsters and weirdo creatures. She wants to find out why the crearures are here. NOTE: She carries a handgun with her at all times.~✖
User Image

✖~Luna Wolfwind~✖
✖~Luna Wolfwind~✖
✖~18~✖
✖~Female~✖
✖~Shy, quirky, quick thinking and doesnt' really talk as much as her twin brother~✖
✖~Her grandparents and parents lived in Silent Hill for a short time but when things got a little weird with some of the family friends they left. When Luna's parents went missing on a short business trip Luna and her brother Ray decided that they research where their parents were going. They found out that they were heading to Silent Hill so they went there.~✖
User Image

✖~Luna Wolfwind~✖
✖~Ray Wolfwind~✖
✖~18~✖
✖~Male~✖
✖~Out going, charming, and very talkative~✖
✖~His grandparents and parents lived in Silent Hill for a short time but when things got a little weird with some of the family friends they left. When Ray's parents went missing on a short business trip Ray and his Sister Luna decided that they research where their parents were going. They found out that they were heading to Silent Hill so they went there.~✖
User Image

✖ Announcments ✖

~December 1st~
Offically OPEN!!!
| Story | Rules | Character Skeleton | Accepted Characters | Announcments | Creatures & Map |

✖ Creatures ✖

Air Screamer
Pterodactyl-like creatures that fly close to the ground surface and travel around in packs. They tend to linger around areas with garbage.

Mumbler
Humanoid creatures that loosely resembles a headless teddy bear with giant claws.

Groaner
Demonic dogs with deteriorating flesh. Appearing commonly in outdoor locations, they are fast, nimble, and attack in packs. They are also sensitive to sound and will react to the source.

Puppet Nurse
Monstrous nurses wearing old-fashioned uniforms. Large, slug-like parasites grow out of their backs, causing the nurses to hunch forward when they walk. Their speed and strength differ depending on their hair and dress style

Romper
Featureless, humanoid creatures that appear to be either skinless or burned. Their gorilla-like movements render them very fast, and they attack with a body blow by pouncing and tackling their prey to the ground. Rompers are more prevalent in the otherworld and around the Police Station.

Bloodsucker
A creature resembling three leeches fused together at the base, which writhes like octopus tentacles.

Hanged Scratcher
A humanoid praying mantis-like creature found exclusively in the sewers. Their name comes from the fact that they hang from the sewer pipes above.

✖ Map ✖
User Image
User Image Luna walked silently beside her brother into the town, their car had crashed some miles away. She clung to his arm and looked fearfully towards the town. Ash filled the air and she glanced up at her twin.

User Image Ray shook his head and verterously continued to walk into town.He was not afraid of nothing that he could think of. But then again their grandparents had told them to be afraid of this town.
User Image
Will I break...

Tired of walking, Jasmine sat down at a nearby bench in the fabled town of Sileny Hill. She had never been this far away from her hiding spot on the other side of town. "Great! I finally get here and their isn't anyone in sight!" Jasmine yelled at herself. She let out a sign and looked around her. Jasmine was Sitting infront of an old church on Bloch street.
((I'm Gonna upload a pic of the Silent hill town...I'll out in the creatures section, k?))

...Or Will I Fall?
User Image Luna quickly hid behind her twin when she heard the shouting. Her eyes wandered around the town. she couldn't see anything but then again she didn't have her glasses with her, they were broken in the accident. When her twin continued to walk and saw the girl she felt less alone but then saw something out of the corner of her eye. When she looked back there was a bird like creature, in her opinion, coming towards them. it was getting larger

User Image Ray glanced back at his sister then continued to walk up Bloch street until he saw you. "Hey there pretty lady, what you doing here all by yourself?" Not carring that his twin was trying to get his attention. "Not now Luna, i'm trying to be nice to the poor lady."
User Image
Will I break...

After sitting for a while, Jasmine spotted two people out in the distance. Jasmine thought to herself, 'What are they doing here? Don't they know what is around here... o well, their funieral...I wonder what they are like...'

They walked over to her and the boy said, "Hey there pretty lady, what you doing here all by yourself?" In an moment, she thought of what kind of guy he was an accidentally said, "I see! Your a Pervert!" Jasmine looked at the girl, she seemed pretty and shy. Jasmine saw a shocked look on her face and she looked the same direction she was. "Oh crap!" Was jasmines remark to the winged terror coming their way. "Common, Follow me!" She said as she started running away from the Air Screamer, unsure if there were following her or not.

((Just to let you know, I changed meh profile))

...Or Will I Fall?
User Image Luna followed the blurred out girl, her eyes unable to focuse correctly from a distance but finally they enter a "safe' building. "I-I'm sorry for my brother's behavior, he-he doesn't understand girls." She looks frightened.

User Image Ray ran after his blind sister, followed her and the girl in to the building. When his sister spoke his heart nearly broke in two, it was rare to hear her speak and rarer to have her say full words without major stuttering. "Yes sorry for earlier, i normally am not like that."
((Gotta go, big bro wants on, be back at 3:30))
((kk))
Unseen_Mastermind
((Gotta go, big bro wants on, be back at 3:30))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff