Way awesome man 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
wha? 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Haven't seen it in forever!! 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Created byXXXXXXXXxXXii heartless shadow ii
                          InspirationXXXXXXXXXXXHappy tree friends & an impeccable amount of boredom
                          Pictures found onXXXXXXZerochan.net
                          Literacy levelXXXXXXXXXSemi literate - Literate

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Time and time again the Happy friends have died. They died many different ways and many different times. Always however they would come back to life the next day to be able to do it all over again. You see, they amused Death every time they set someone else or even them self on fire, every time they would accidentally chop their own heads off or get shards of glass stuck in them. Death had placed a tree on a hill far away from the town, it was the one thing that brought all the friends back to life. You could say it was their life force, allowing them to live even after they died. All the friends can remember every one of their deaths and who had killed them. They never let that stop them from staying friends with the person who caused their death though. As accident prone as the friends were, they actually cared for one another though.

Nothing ever changed. The friends always ended up finding a new way to get them self killed or hurt. Death was growing tiresome of their accidents. He did not take the tree away however, he let the friends go on and do what they wanted. Death decided to leave the friends to their fun and move on to another world or even dimension. He told every friend of his departure, he really had become attached to the friends. The friends in return said their goodbyes and went on with life, still having accidents and still coming back to life.

One day however, something happened that made everything change for the friends. Something had set the tree on the hill on fire. It burned bright in the night as every friend came to its rescue and tried to stop it from burning down. The tree was charcoal however, and could not be saved. It did not stop the friends from trying, they watered the tree and even put offering at its base. Nothing they did brought the tree back. They soon found that without the tree, they would stay dead if they died. One friend found this out the hard way, he was attacked by a bear and suffered a gruesome death. Every friend started to panic. They were so accident prone what were they to do?

Some how everyone managed to not die for a week, but then another died from an accident. Panic struck the friends once again. They wanted to live. Every night each friend prayed for Death to return. He never did. However a new Death came to the friends. He informed them that he would not be as nice as the last Death and if the friends wanted to stay alive, they must partake in a game of sorts. This new Death had placed six silver necklaces around the town, any friend who wanted to live had to find a necklace and wear it, only then would that friend live without dying. The necklaces could be stolen however, they could even be destroyed. The friends started mistrusting one another, every friend wanted to live, but there was only five necklaces. Over half of them would be left to die. Some of the friends want fairness, they want the necklaces to be destroyed and allow equal chance for everyone. Other friends want the necklaces for themselves, they may even collect all six so no one else can live.

Death informs the friends every time a necklace is found.Three necklaces have been found, who has them is unknown to the friends. Could it be just one person, or did three separate people find them? You decide what events will transpire among the friends. Who will turn on their friends, who will do what ever it takes to live? Use the magic power of your keyboard to find out!

Shameless Waffles

User Image

████ ██ █▌▌▌Summery of rules Cause who cares?
                                  Follow gaia Tos and follow my rules. You get two strikes and your out. Keep everything PG 13, when the clothes come off time skip, don't take it to pm's or anywhere else. Title your pm Blah blah blah, Romance is fine, homo hetero and bi romance is allowed (Most of the characters are guys, what do you expect?) Fighting is fun and awesome and will most likely happen so keep it fair. No one liners, WHAT SO EVER!! Do the best you can with grammar and spelling, no ones perfect, blah blah blah. Cussing is fine just not every other word.

████ ██ █▌▌▌Literacy Actually read the rest, might help yah.
                                  I am not a grammar nazi, I spell things wrong and forget punctuation as well. Just do your best with spelling and grammar, spell check is the best option. Do not use text talk, use that once and I will hunt you down and duct tape you to a rocket. The length of your post does not concern me, however I do expect at least a paragraph with at least eight to ten sentences. Don't think short and choppy sentences are gonna cut it. I don't want something like this "She walked to the kitchen. She went to the fridge. She grabbed an apple. She ate the apple." That makes me want to punch a kitten when I see a post full of those. Writers block happens, but it should not happen often. Even with writers block you can still manage to make your posts at least eight to ten sentences. Please avoid to many run on sentences, they get annoying, do you see what I mean, is this annoying or what?

███ ██ █▌▌▌Characters Read before asking questions.
                                  In happy tree friends, they all kill each other. This I understand, but in the role play, the characters are not going to suffer a gory death (unless they piss me off) so no killing other characters without permission. I understand that some of the characters may have a very crazy or insane personality, but it is okay to maybe bring that level down or even change it up a bit. However keep the important things, like how Nutty likes candy, Lumpy and the Mole can't keep a job, Flippy has two personalities, ect blah blah blah. Yes the "Nickname" Means the characters name in the show, like Nutty or Cuddles. Finding pictures is easy on Zerochan.net, worst comes to worst just find a anime character that matches the image of the character. Keep colors the same and stuff like that. You can make any character homo, hetero or bi, doesn't matter to me. I do not want to see furries for the pictures, they are humans, HU-MAN. If you find a picture for example of Cuddles in a bunny hoodie, thats fine with me, just no attached ears and tails. I will inform you if you have chosen a character who possesses a necklace, its up to you on what your friend will do with it. You can have up to two characters, Shifty and Lifty count as one if you put them in the same post, yes you can send me one reserve for the two of them and one profile, same with pop and cub.

███ ██ █▌▌▌Posts Yeah, important.
                                  Post at least every three to four days, I'll send you a pm if you don't and if I get no reply in a week then I will delete your character from the role play and allow it to be taken. Just shoot me a pm if you will be gone for a long period of time. You must send in a reserve. Ignore the title in the first rule, title your reserves 'another chance' and title the profile 'it is granted'. Reserves will be held for two days, after that I will delete it. I am a girl and girls like pretty crap, so make your posts pretty, that means picture, name and some pizzazz.(yum pizza)

███ ██ █▌▌▌Lastly Yes there is more.
                                  If you have any questions just ask me either in the ooc or in a pm. You won't ever bother me with anything, I know I was very vague on this stuff so if you have a question don't be afraid to ask. I reserve the right to add or change rules, new rules will be in slategray cause red is just too bright and hurts my eye balls.
                                  Can you tell I was very tired while making the rules?
                                  If you can point out all one million mistakes you get a free cookie.
                                  That was a joke. I think.
                                  Anyway, just have fun.

Shameless Waffles

User Image

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Nataniel Nutty Sinclare »» Seventeen »» Male
                    ii heartless shadow ii

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Winston Cuddles Mclair »»Seventeen»»Male
                    xzprincess_kikizx

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Ella Giggles Stone »»Sixteen»»Female
                    Cricketdog08

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Sniffles LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Astraia Petunia Rin »»Eighteen»»Female
                    Yuguchi Aimi

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Toothy LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Abbi Flaky Wynters »»Seventeen»»Female
                    Chocchoc96

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Lumpy LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname The Mole LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Theodore Mime Tempest»»Sixteen»»Male
                    Tenth Ride Free

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Bianca Lammy Whiteside »»seventeen»»Female
                    [squiggle]

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Paris Disco Bear Lobachevsky »» nineteen »» male
                    Titty McNipples

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Luke Lifty Saxton»»Nineteen»»Male
                    -xXxDrkMoonxXx-

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Lethaniel Shifty Saxton »»nineteen»»male
                    -xXxDrkMoonxXx-

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Jay Flippy Mascott »»nineteen»»male
                    Junk In Your Bones

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Pop LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Cub LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Johnathan Handy Myers »»Eighteen»»Male
                    Chocchoc96

User Image
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Firstname Russell LastName »»Age(Spell it)»»Male
                    Username

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Happy Happy Friends
                    Alex Splendid Cross»»eighteen»»Male
                    Alternative Randomness

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Must send reserve first. Ask questions if needed.

Reserve
              [IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc19/shadowgurl1o1/size.jpg[/IMG]
              [list][list][size=9][color=Brightcolor][b]Happy Happy Friends[/b][/color][/size]
              [list][size=10]Firstname [color=colorTWO]❝[/color][/size][size=11][color=colorONE] NickName [/color][/size][size=12][color=colorTWO]❞[/color][/size][size=10] LastName [size=12][color=colorTWO]»»[/color][/size]Age(Spell it)[size=12][color=colorTWO]»»[/color][/size]Gender
              [color=colorONE][size=11]Username[/size][/color]
              [/list][/list]

Character Skeleton

[align=center][size=24][color=DARKcolor]〖[/color][/size][size=15][color=BRIGHTcolor]Saying or catchphrase or lyrics[/color][/size][size=24][color=DARKcolor]〗[/color][/size][/align]

[size=18][color=colorTWO]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][color=colorONE] ▄ [/color][/size][size=24][color=colorTWO]❝ [/color][color=colorONE]Nickname[/color][color=colorTWO] ❞[/color][/size][/size]
              [align=right][u][b][color=BRIGHTcolor]ßasics[/b][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[size=8][color=black]Happy Happy Friend[/color][/size][/color][size=18]♠[/size][/u]
              [size=12]((First & last name))[/size][color=colorONE][size=10] Is what my parents named me.[/size][/color]
              [color=colorONE][size=10]My birthday is the [/size][/color]((Day))[color=colorONE][size=10] of [/size][/color]((Month))
              [color=colorONE][size=10]Sorry dood but I'm only [/size][/color]((Age, Spell it.))
              [color=colorONE][size=10]I'll tell you once that I weigh [/size][/color]((Weight, lb))
              [color=colorONE][size=10]Currently I stand at [/size][/color]((Height))
              [color=colorONE][size=10]Your stupid if you can't tell that Im[/size][/color] ((Gender))
              [/align]
              [imgright]Anime only, not too big please.[/imgright]

[u][b][color=BRIGHTcolor][size=18]Details[/size][/b][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[size=8][color=black]Happy Happy Friend[/color][/size][/color][size=18]♠[/size][/u]

[list][list][size=13][color=colorTWO] Personality trait 1[/color][/size]
              [list][list][size=11] Describe, at least four sentences.
              [/size][/list][/list]
              [size=13][color=colorTWO] Personality trait 2[/color][/size]
              [list][list][size=11] Describe, at least four sentences.
              [/size][/list][/list]
              [size=13][color=colorTWO] Personality trait 3[/color][/size]
              [list][list][size=11] Describe, at least four sentences. Add more if wanted or needed.
              [/size][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=13][color=colorTWO]This is what has become of my last life[/color][/size]
              [list][list][size=11] Lets not make it very very sad, no gary and mary sues. At least eight sentences, try two paragraphs if you can.
              [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=11]how you got your nickname. be creative : D
              Length doesn't matter here
              [/size][/list][/list]

[color=colorONE][size=13]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/size][/color]
              [list][size=10]Like
              Like add more if needed
              [/size][/list][color=colorONE][size=13]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/size][/color]

[color=colorTWO][size=13]✘ ✘ ✘ ✘[/size][/color]
              [list][size=10]Dislike
              Dislike
              Dislike
              Dislike add more if needed
              [/size][/list][color=colorTWO][size=13]✘ ✘ ✘ ✘[/size][/color]
              [align=right]
              [size=24][color=colorTWO]❝ [/color][color=colorONE]Username[/color][color=colorTWO] ❞[/color][size=18][color=colorONE]▄ [/color][color=colorTWO]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/size][/align]

Shameless Waffles

User Image

This story is very modern, that means we have techy crap and cute clothes.
              The world is round and very big, but this story takes place in a town, the town really doesn't have a name, I guess you can call it happy town. The are many places in the town, such as a movie theater, candy store, toy store, and many more. I won't put limitations on the places simply because in a town there are many places.

Season
              Fall

Time of Day
              Noon

Weather outside Is frightful
              Cloudy & Windy

Shameless Waffles

User Image

The monsters under your bed want your left socks

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Dance if you wanna taco!!

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Pokemon men, such manly men.

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Can you grow a brain? Cause I need a new one and have these seeds for it.

Shameless Waffles

User Image

I am speechless.

Shameless Waffles

User Image

I see tentacles coming from your eyes!!!

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Mommy! I wanna get a unicorn tattoo!

Shameless Waffles

User Image

The voices in my head tell me to run from cream puffs

Shameless Waffles

User Image

Last and final reserve.
            Piglets diaprove.

Quick Reply

Submit