11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Story By: MissMadHatter2009
                                          Inspired By: Boredom, and a book!
                                          Pictures: WeHeartIt and edited on Picnik!
                                          Status: Open / Accepting reserves && Profiles.

User ImagexxxUser Image

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

thє plσt / stσrч

User Image

Instead of being called a werewolf, they are called Guardian's. They were brought into this world to protect the Keeper's, from the searcher's and to protect the Keeper's magic. The Guardian's have been slaves all of their lives, separated into two packs. The Nightshades and the Banes.
                              The keepers, have been safe. Their magic has been safely protected by their faithful Guardian's, until recently. There has been talk amount the Keeper's, about adding a new pack called Haldis, to help make sure that their precious magic continues to stay safe. Right now, the world is not safe, and it's caused the Keepers to create a new pack.

The teenagers, of each pack must come together to create one pack. Which means there will be a Union. The two Alpha's of the subgroups, are to be Mated on October, 31st. The night of Shamen. It is when the Keeper's power is that of the fullest, and the veil between the two worlds are the thinnest. All through history, everything the Guardian's do has been picked by the Keepers, any Guardian's who go against them, are immediately dealt with. Never, has any of them gone against the Keepers, but as of late things have been different.

Is this really what the teenagers want. To go through a union at the age of eighteen? What would be so horrible if they could pick who they wanted to fall in love with? Why has it always been up to the keepers to tell them what they can and can not do?

This is where are story starts. It's a week until the union, and things are a little bit jumbled at school. The Alpha's are on there last nerve, with the Union and Blood Moon Ball just around the corner. It's time for the two packs to start playing nice, after all in less then a week they will be joined together as one, whether they like it or not.

It's there turn to shine, to really decide what they want to do...Stay and go through the Union and live their lives...or change their destiny

The Keepers control the packs and decide who each wolf is mated to and so on and so forth. They run EVERYTHING, the wolves have no choice but to do what they are told to do, pretty much they are the slaves to the keepers. I want to change that a little though...I mean I don't want it to be exactly like the book, because I'm sure a lot of you haven't read the book..I don't have a set plot yet...I'm still working out the kinks...but here is what I can offer you right now, plot wise.

There are two packs as of right now, the Banes and the Nightshade's. Each keeper of the pack as decided they need a third pack to help protect the land and their magic, so they take their teenagers and have decided to create a Union. The joining of the two groups to create a third pack called Haldis. Within each pack the teenagers have formed a small knit group, which contains an Alpha and a Beta.

The keepers have decided that the two Alpha's have to Mate, they are not Alpha's of everyone, just Alpha's of their little groups. It is the only way to create the new pack. Up until now the Guardians have done everything they have been told to do, but this union, is it what they really want. To be put together with a group they don't really get along with to crate a new pack? Do the two Alpha's love each other, or would they rather have a chance at finding their own love?

All of the kids know each other, they just belong to different packs is all. But, soon they will become one, known as the Haldis Pack.

The group attends a local school called Mountain School, their they are putty much the owners of the school. The humans skitter away from then with horror in their eyes, and the kids of keepers, just watch the two packs to make sure no fights break out. It's been decided to two packs must mix now and try to join racks before the union, because after that, its done and said, they will be a full pack, but the two Alpha's can they even stand to be around each other. The male is widely known around the school as the ladies man, were the female is strong-willed, but can not be touched by another man, for she belongs to that Alpha...But what if they honestly don't what that...What if they don't want to live under the keepers any longer? This is where are story starts...

Here is a little information on each group:::

The Guardians::
                              Yes, they are werewolves, but different then others...This is how they work.
                              -When shifting, they keep all their clothes. No shifting is painful, it's like a shimmer of light and bam they are a wolf.
                              -Healing...to heal from a bad wound, they must drink blood from another pack mate, or it doesn't work as fast, that is the rule.
                              -They can shift certain parts of their body's when angry...like their human teeth can become that of a wolves...when super angry their wolf skin can be skin barely.
                              -When in wolf form they can talk to each other through their minds...But that is it.
                              -They are strong, fast and lethal as a human, just like in other books.
                              -They must turn into a REALLL wolf...nothing in between...they do NOT have that ability.

The Keepers:: {Not a werewolf...they are witches/warlocks}
                              -They are very powerful.
                              -They own their packs of wolves...and treat them like they are owned.
                              -They can call on other beast, such as a Wraith (Which is just a horrible shadowy creature which feeds from fear and pain)
                              -They pretty much own EVERYTHING.
                              -Are Bosses of all, even humans.
                              -They are adults...not teenagers...The only one that is a teenager is the one that Will own the Haldis pack.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

thє rulєs

User Image

-NO ONE LINERS...this is a LIT-Lit Advanced, that means at least four paragraphs per post, two if you have really bad writers block. I want samples when you send me a reserve and if I don't like them, I will not accept you. I want good grammer, correct spelling and people to understand what your writing. I'm tired of lit breaks, and I won't something good. I'm sorry that is harsh, but some people just slack, and I'm really tired of it.

-Real pictures, of both your character and your wolf. NO ANIME...It just doesn't work right, and I want pretty posts...No bright colors that no one can read. Pretty Post people...Pretty Posts.. No, they don't have to be over the top fancy, but I want your character's photo, if you can what they look like in wolf form also (If not ok), lyrics to a song...or a quote and little decorations. Please...I want this to be neat, not sloppy and Illiterate . I'm hoping this rp with last and not fade like so many others do.

-If you are going to reserve a spot, then I expect you to fully comment. Not one post then your done. I won't have that. When I accept your reserve and put up the profile you have exactly two days to get it to me, or your spot is going to someone who really wants it. I plan to actually make this thread and not let it fail before it's even started, though it's been a long time since I've created one, so bare with me. Thanks so much!!

-No god modding or killing people off, unless I am asked first and give the ok. That is that.

-No character is perfect, so do not make them completely perfect they must have a few flaws. No scene or emo kids...I'm so sick of seeing them every on this site...Come on people I know you can find some decent actors and models out there! No freaking Disney stars either...I will turn you away faster then you can blink if I see Disney, or Nickelodeon...or any child crap...Were adults here or pretty close to it. If your having trouble finding someone, or can't choice between pictures, just let me know and I'll gladly help you out!

-I'm sorry if these seem harsh..I'm a really nice person! Please feel free to ask me any questions you have and give me your ideas, I would much appreciate it!

-IMPORTANT-
                              When you send in a reserve title it.....Nightshade RP and don't forget to send in your samples also...This is supperrr IMPORTANT!!!

When sending in your profile...Title it...what Part you've taken!

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxfull name (all lower case)

xxxxxxxxx age written out
xxxxxxxxx gender
xxxxxxxxx sexuality
xxxxxxxxx power
xxxxxxxxx face claim
xxxxxxxxx pos trait, neg trait, pos trait

xxxxxxxxxxusername

▇▇▇ .in a nutshell

USERNAMEyour username.
                                    NICKNAMEwhat should we call you?
                                    ACTIVITYhow often are you on gaia?
                                    TIMEZONEinsert timezone here.
                                    DISCORD?do you use it? are you willing to make one if not?
                                    SAMPLESlink your samples.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

níghtshαdє rєsєrvєs

User Image
XXXXXCalla Lily Tor Guardian / Alpha Eighteen Nightshade MissMadHatter2009

User Image
XXXXXGwendoline Nadar Guardian / Beta Seventeen Nightshade L ii a t h

User Image
XXXXXZachary Shaw Wolf/Guardian 19 Nightshade Krystal Faythe

User Image
XXXXXDesmond 'Des' Kearney Guardian / Wolf Eighteen Nightshade [ -aiko- ]

User Image
XXXXXMei Kougetsu Guardian / Wolf Eighteen Nightshade xShadowRikux21

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

вαnєs rєsєrvєs

User Image
XXXXXDmitry Hawkins Guardian / Alpha Eighteen Bane Moonlight-Grave

User Image
XXXXXAiden Solanum Rivera Guardian / Beta Eighteen Bane Silabus Whitelight

XXXXXKyra Lee Payton Wolf/Guardian Seventeen Bane I Eated CrAyOns

User Image
XXXXXBête Ellina Rovina Wolf/Guardian Eighteen Bane Amaterasu_Ammy

User Image
XXXXXColton Connor Reid Wolf Guardian Seventeen Bane Breathe Into Me

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

kєєpєr rєsєrvєs

XXXXXEfron Laroche Bane Keeper Thirty-Six Bane I Eated CrAyOns

User Image
XXXXXRoxie Lynn Yaeger Keeper Eighteen Just an Extra MissMadHatter2009

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

sєttíng / wєαhtєr

User Image

January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December

Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday

Everyone should be getting ready for school!!! That is where we are starting!

This Rp will be taking place in Veil Colorado, where there is already a thin layer of snow!!
                              It is exactly one week before the 31st.
                              On the night of the 31st, the Blood Moon Ball will take place, and right after that starting at Seven PM, the Union will take place.

The Blood Moon Ball::

Is just a get together, at the school. Where all students attened along, with adults. The Keepers and Guardians, drink to the good health of their Alpha's.
                              Yes, fancy clothes are worn, because, as soon as they leave, they head right to the Union, which is only for the Guardian's and keepers.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Relationships / Mated Pairs

User Image

So far, no one is in a relationship yet.

But, Calla and Dmitry are to be joined by Union soon.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

εχτɾα

User Image

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200