Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Matsuko laughs and walks over to Yui, grabbing the can of sillystring from Yui and then grabbing another one from the bag before turning to the door suddenly. "Huh...?" Looking to the door she can see another of their members. Running over to the door she places one of the cans under her arm and unlocks the door. Opening it slightly she allows him to enter. "Look who decided to show up!" She chucks him on of the cans she possess before turning back to join Yui. "Lock the door and then join us with this won'tcha Jason?"

Wealthy Conversationalist

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Meka smiled, she picked herself up and skipped around to Clarie on the bench wrapping her arms around the girl from behind, Meka kissed her cheek and smiled "That was absolutely, wonderful." Meka skipped around happily "Wonderful! It suits us quiet nicely, do you have the music?" She asked stopping abruptly.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Claire blushed and laughed. "Does Phoenix always get in trouble with the teacher?" She asked before digging into her bag and pulling out the sheet music. "I just love eerie music. I bet those Wolf Fang mutts can't even write a note."

Codebreaking Prophet

"well look at it this way... we are ruining the place, but at the same time, we're giving spider silk the credit they crave so badly." He set down the amp and picked up the can of spray paint.
"hmm..." he tapped his chin a few times invisioning what he would create.
he shook the can a few times then popped off the lid and started spraying, sharp corners came together to form words
'Spider silk'
then under that he wrote
'as sticky as we are' and he surrounded it with a quick web job.
stepping back he admired his work with satisfaction.
Yui smiled calmly at Jason before turning back to the wall. "As Matsu-chan implied-" She paused slightly. "-We want you to help. And if you don't, you're kicked outta the band." She laughed and finished the web quickly, moving on to the corner of the ceiling. "Hey, one of you guys gimme a boost." She gestured upward with a babyish look on her face. "I wanna put another spider up here."

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"But of course, she infatuated and loves spending time with him." Meka said mockingly, poking at Phoenix. Meka picked up the music and looked it over. "I swear, Claire, you are a musical genius." Meka whispered to herself as she looked over the notes, she didn't speak louder because he was so focused.

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Phoenix also jumped up, punching the air triumphantly despite not actually contributing to the mini performance. ‘That totally rocked! We’re gonna walk all over them!’ he cheered, already planning the various guitar solos in his head. ‘And I do not get in trouble! Not all the time anyway…’ he added with a pout.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Claire laughed. "When your bored parents make you sign up for every class imaginable just to have something to do and can't be anything but." Glancing at the time on her watch, she let out a sigh. "We might as well pack up. The others haven't returned any of my messages and it's getting late. I'll treat to chinese!"

Mewling Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Matsuko smirks and walks over to Yui placing her sillystring can on the floor. She stands against the wall with her legs bent slightly and the wall supporting her back. She holds her hands together and looks to Yui confidently. "Come on Yu-chan. We'll do this!" She smiles brightly to the other female waiting for her to approach.

["Everyone check the Updates."]
Yui giggled and put on a comical, considerably deeper voice. "Presenting the Matsuko-step-chan Model 3.0 - the step-replacement system that will give you someone to talk to when you have no friends to bother!" She quickly grabbed Matsuko's shoulders and placed one foot across her hands, neatly spraying a large spider into the corner as she did her best to concentrate on getting it right. She jumped down and landed with a slight wobble, already feeling bad for her band mate who had to hold her up. She reached out and ruffled the older-females hair jokily. "Thank you!" She looked around the room. "So, what other damage can we do?"

Mewling Receiver

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Matsuko can't contain the snort as Yui advertises, well... herself. Matsuko shakes her head and playfully smacks Yui's hand away. "Be silent you. You know that I'm much strong than you are, I'm not fully human either. Besides," Matsuko smirks evilly, "we could always throw you into a wall to cause more damage. To the walls, not your head." Matsuko laughs loudly as she bends over to pick up her can of sillystring once again. "Now get back to work you slacker!"

["We just recieved 2 out of the 3 members we need!!!! WOOT!!!!" <33333]

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Sweet!" Meka exclaimed looking up from the music. "You always know how to make me happy did you know that?" She said smiling, looking down at Phoenix Meka put her hands on her hips with a sly smile. "You think you can handle more punishment?"

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Claire laughed, getting up and standing next to Meka. "Yeah, suffer through the agony of going to a public restaurant with two of the most beautiful girls in school if I might say so myself." She said, trying to act serious but ended up laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff