Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Masqurade of the Night

Here, in New Orlenes, is the mystery of the Night, the one place where Humans, Demons, Angels, and other creatures can get along. But there is a problem, many of the guests recently have gone missing and everyone is blaming someone from a different race than the ones that were kidnapped. Your here to enjoy yourself but at the same time find the mysterious kidnapper and bring them to justice.

Rules:
1.) Follow the TOS of Gaiaonline.
2.) I own this rp, what I say goes.
3.)Please follow the rules of gaia and rules I create.
4.)Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me however more than one sentance please
5.)Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
6.)Title pm as "Masqurade of the Night".
7.)Use the skeleton i create.
8.)Don't be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
9.)Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
10.)Cusing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
12.) please join this and post every few days, i find it rather annoying that people join an rp and then end up not ever posting or not posting until they are so far behind.
13.) put a twisted if you have read the rules and understand them
14.) "sex" and "gender" i have been told by my english professor, are not the same thing in the novel writing world, thus i will use it as such. Sex is sexual preference and gender is male or female.
15.) For the themesongs keep to the fact that this is a Masqurade, so nothing like rap, please, no rap, i don't like it and find it rather offensive. Also, if you're going to send me a link, use Youtube, it makes my life so much easier...
16.) Enjoy yourself.

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name
Weapons(if any):
Personality:
Short Bio:
Themesong:
Appearance:

Accepted Themesongs:
Harvest
Broken
Cantarella
Cendrillon
Hide And Seek
Still Doll
Our Finest Year
When You're Evil
Joker
So I Guess This Is Goodbye
Eat you up
S I N S
Hitobashira Alice
White Wishes
We Never Were
Boats and Birds
Planet Hell
Lover's End
Safe - By Kittie
I See Right Through You

Accepted Characters:

Women:

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Catharine
Race: Half Human half Angel (aka Nephilim)
Sex: Straight
Weapons(if any): Ribbon like whip
Personality: Reserved, calm, not easily made afraid
Short Bio: Mother was a human, father was an angel. Anymore and you have to ask her. She is one of the many servents of Demetri
Appearance:
Catharine

Username: Golumsmegle
Name: Auriex Auero
Race: Masquerade Demon [Shape Shifter]
Weapons: Scythe
Personality: Mysterious, comes off rude or shy
Short Bio: Was born a blue haired demon to a human family, her real father was a demon who in simpler words knocked up a humn by mistake and then disapeared. The human family immeadiatly shunned her so she was left alone. She later found out what she was from another demon friend.
Appearance:
Auriex Auero

Username:Queen_of-wolves02
Name:Sapphire Night
Race: Human
Weapons(if any): secret
Personality: fliratious, mysterious, out-spoken, open minded, caring
Short Bio: Sapphire was sent here by a secret society to investigate the recent disappearances, she was chosen for this assignment because her little brother was one of the people who went missing.
Appearance: Sapphire Night

Username: Btotheunit
Name Alexandra
Age 200 (looks about 20)
Race: Half-Eyrien, Half Human
Weapons(if any): trained with many, but she carries a hand blade in her boot for self defense.
Personality: Alexandra has a firey personality, but is giving to the point of it being a fault.
Short Bio: She has few memories of her Eyrien father, but her mother taught her the traditions of an Eyrien out of respect for her late lover, who died during the blood wars. However, most of the time Alex appears human, to be conspicuous, as she as come across many who hate Eyriens.
Appearance: ((I've not a pic just yet. I'd greatly appreciate if you accepted a worded description for now.)) Alexandra's long, loosely curled hair and wings are a deep shade of blue, bordering being considered black. She's a shorter build than most standing at a whole five feet. Because of her lacking in height, she has trained strenuously to be able to defend herself in a confrontation; earning her a very toned body. The most dominant of her features however, are her expressive, lilac-colored eyes. Normally she is donned in a sapphire hue of blue, hugging closely enough to the contours of her body to allow for easy maneuvering. Her soft, boots are a lighter shade of blue and end in the middle of her calfs.

Username:Lovely_Lost_Love
Name:Talazia Grendaline
Race:Wind Elemental
Sex:Straight
Weapons(if any):None at the moment
Personality:Fun, hyper, can be serious, loving and sometimes flirty
Short Bio: Tally is a wind elemental. As in she can control the wind and fly. She was raised by her grandmother until she was 17 and her grandmother passed away.
Appearance:Talazia Grendaline

Username: xX-Burnt Waffles-Xx
Name Desmata -Dezi- Rayne
Age 21
Race: Demon (shape shifter)
Sex: Straight! (I do love my men!!)
Weapons(if any): Only myself, and when I turn into a fox
Personality: Desmata is pretty easy going and is usually a happy girl. She can get a bit snappy if you start to annoy her. Stupid people really annoy her. She just wants to bite their heads off.
Short Bio: Desmata grew up in a poor home with only her mother who was killed around the time of her being 10. She does not know by who or how her mother was killed. She was not around during the time of the incident. Nor does she know who her father is. She only knows that she retrieved her shape shifting powers from him.
Appearance:
Desmarta-Dez-Rayne

Username: x_Calli
Name: Cami Gerven
Race: Angel
Weapons: Two Arrowguns
Personality: Flirty, Outgoing, Shy, Stubbern, Fiesty, Hyper, sweetheart.
Short Bio: Cami loves her life without any regrets. She loves her family, cat, job, and friends. Sometimes she adimts she sucks at telling people she loves them but sometimes its obivous. Her career is in the fashion department. Her rank is fashion desginer. It get overwhleming at times but she always gets the job done. Cami owns a condo downtown. And if you get on her bad side you'll wish you never even were alive.
Appearance: Cami Gerven

Username: Captain Psychopath
Name: Lacie Fallen
Race: Vampire
Weapons(if any): A small dagger hidden underneath her dress
Personality: She is calm and doesn't question her master. But she is also not very talkitive and even how dramatic the situation she doesn't seem to act on it.
Short Bio: She is the sevent/bodyguard of Gabriel. She had lived her whole life as his loyal sevent.
Appearance: Lacie Fallen

Username: x_TheeCatzPajamaz_x
Name: Andii J. Samules
Race: Fairy
Sex: Bisexual
Weapons(if any): Two magic swords
Personality: outgoing, bitchy at times, strong, sweet
Short Bio: Andii is a fairy and her life is a non-stop roller coaster. She was born a fairy and when she was 6 years old her parents left her. She was all alone for 10 years. She is trying to find where she belongs.
Appearance:Andii

Username: Deste
Name: Riley
Race:Tiger Shifter. Can transform into a tiger but is not controlled by the moon like a were.
Sex:Bi-sexual
Weapons(if any):Small daggers hidden on her person. Can also use a wrist crossbow but rarely carries it.
Personality:Riley has a very strong personality. She can be very friendly or extremly hostile depending on who she's dealing with. When left to her own devices she is quiet and observant with an aloof manner not unlike that of a cat.
Short Bio:Riley was born into a clan of tiger shape-shifters. Tired of their elitist, males are in charge attitude, she packed up and left at 15. She's been avoiding her birth clan ever since. She works as a hired thief from time to time and makes enough to support a life-style as a drifter.
Appearance: (( I do not have picture but I shall provide a written description for your pleasure)) Riley has a small wiry frame at 4'10" and just around 100 lbs. Her hair is a deep auburn with black streaks running through it. Her eyes are a deep gold color, the color of her cat's eyes. She is lean but still obviously female. She usually wears a fitted tee and cargo pants with almost knee high, un-heeled boots. For the masquerade she will done something more special.
As a cat she becomes a 400 hundred lb deep auburn tiger. Black stripes mark her body. Her underbelly is more cream than white in keeping with her dark color and her eyes stay gold.

Username: Sitaris
Name: Yve Claymont
Sex: Lesbian
Weapons(if any): Falchion
Personality: serious, protective, extremely loyal, but has a berserk temper
Short Bio: Born into servitude to the royal family of her kingdom, she has served as a royal bodyguard (and the princess' occasional lover) since she was twelve. Now that the princess is wed to a knight, however, Yve is out of a job and looking for work and companionship elsewhere. Still pretty sore about getting dumped.
Themesong: "Habanera" by Kate Nash
Appearance: Yve Claymont

Men:

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Demitri
Race: Fallen
Sex: Indifferent.
Weapons(if any): Unknown
Personality: Mysterious.
Short Bio: He has been around the Masqurade since it was created and ever since he has been the host of it people have gone missing. His family, wife and daughter, were murdered almost fourhundred years ago right in front of him by a group of humans, angels and other races. He does not hold a grudge strangely.
Appearance: Demitri

Username:HappyColoredMarbles
Name: Dimitri Litrie
Race:Ice elemental
Sex:Bi-sexual
Weapons(if any):Carries a small vial of water.
Personality: Calm, Loves to joke, Somewhat destructive when provoked. loves to flirt with Men and woman alike. No matter the race.
Short Bio: Dimitri is of a sole clan of water elementals that have came to a short rest in the area, Not much is known of him besides his High ranking status within his own clan and thus, Society. His true intentions are hidden behind his Painted smile.
Appearance: Dimitri Litrie

Username: Captain Psychopath
Name: Gabriel Miller
Weapons(if any): His Fire
Personality: He seems a bit knowing of things he shouldn't, like what peoples real opinons are and such.
Short Bio: He has lived under a rich family with a company, he know owns a part of it and lives with his sevent; Lacie.
Appearance: Gabriel Miller

Username:Lovely_Lost_Love
Name: Thomas Collins
Race: Shapeshifter
Weapons(if any): None
Personality: Serious at times, Fun, outgoing, flirty
Short Bio: Thomas was born with the ability to shift into a tiger. He doesn't know why but he embraces it happily.
Appearance: Thomas and his tiger form

Username: Alex Corwell
Name: James
Sex: straight
Weapons(if any): none
Personality: charming, flirty, a little distant, devious, sarcastic, strange
Short Bio: James was raised by his rich grandfather for eleven years before he died, then he inherited the estate where they lived. He doesn’t like listening to anyone elses opinions and gets ticked of fairly often.
Appearance:James

Username:Queen_of_wolves02
Name: Matt
Race: human
Sex:straight
Weapons(if any):unknown
Personality:funny, loose, flirtatious, can be deadly, open-minded
Short Bio: Matt was sent in to find Sapphire after she destroyed her earpiece. He is suppose to get her and get out. He on the other hand has plans of his own. Matt was always curious of what these balls were like.
Appearance: Matt

Username: Rygeor
Name: Rygeor
Race: Demon
Sex: Straight As An Arrow
Weapons(if any): Scythe, and Small Knives
Personality: At Times, a complete 180. He can come across as a very cold and dark personnality, yet, at other times he will be bright, and eager to have a good time.
Short Bio: His mother died when he was fairly young, and his father ignored him for the most part. The only time he saw compassion, or care was from a medical ER team, when acid splashed upon him, which Burning away the flesh from his face, and left potion of his body, and also impaired his vision. He chooses to wear a hood, and long cloak to cover his disfigurement, the memories of which cause him pain.
Appearance: Rygeor[/url

Catharine the Angel...

User Image

Catharine stood by the entrance of the dinning hall, music playing loudly behind her as she greeted the many different guests into the Masqurade of Night. Her eyes wandered over each person, she had not expected so many this night, with it being close to St. Valentines day people usually spent their time with loved ones and not at a place of merriment and lust.

Her thoughts were broken when her master and a young man walked up to her. "Master," She quritzied then tilted her head to one side. It always amazed her that her master would always come over to her with a guest, and it usually was the one that would disappear that night, but tonight she had hoped it to be different.

...I live to serve thee.
I am Demitri Lord of this house...

User Image

Demitri walked amongst his guests. Nothing escaped his gaze nor his hearing. When a young man walked into the Masqurade he chuckled to himself. It had appeared that his servent, the Lady Catharine, had missed one of the guests. He had the young man follow him back to Catharine and she quickly quirtzied to them and said: "Master"

He bowed back to Catharine, even though she was his servent she did deserve his respect. "Lady Catharine, you missed a guest." He said calmly. "Show him around, after all it's nearly time for your break." When she stood there blinking at him he smiled gently then walked off.

...How may I help you?
User Image
Auriex walked silently towards the music that was blaring from a few blocks down. She had nohing better to do but explore and watch. It's not like she had many friends.. She sighed as she finally reached the music and the crowd. She wandered arund a bit before sitting on the ground. She watched the people pass by her. She didn't mind wearing her tattered clothes and people staring, she had gotten used to it.

[Can I ask where this takes place? The ony place I can think of where Masquerades occur is New Orlenes..]
Catharine the Angel...

User Image

Catharine shook her head at her master's request. "i am sorry master, but i think that tonight i will continue to greet guests." Her attention was drawn to a young woman with blue hair walking up the steps. "Hello and welcome to the Masqurade of the Night!" She greeted in her usual false cheerful tone. Not a big surprise there, always playing happy to please the master.

AFter a few seconds she got cold and she wrapped her arms around herself. "it's freezing out here," She mutttered through chattering teeth.

...I live to serve thee.

((toche, um...i don't know of any here in america besides new orlenes but we could imagine that its another country like England perhaps...they seem sohpistocated enough. i hadn't really thought that part through...i'm still new at making rp's.) sweatdrop )
User Image
She looked up at the falsely cheery girl. "Thank you, it's a nice change to be welcomed." She said in her Flat, Obviously not cheery voice "And you happen to need to work on that happy greeting. You don't sound so please to be a greeter." She looked up at the girl and obsearved what she looked like. "And it's not that cold.. Or at least i'm used to it." She smiled and got up. She bowed and walked away silently, just like she entered.

I've been in New Orleans, It's really cool. I've only been there once. But from what I remember it seemed really mysterious.
Catharine the Angel...

User Image

Catharine blinked, completely confused on how someone could see through her facade. Normally people didn't take notice to her unhappy state of mind but then again she was the servent in this extravogent house.

After the guests were all inside she moved in as well to serve out food and drinks. When she bumped into that blue haired woman again. "Hello," she said with a bow before pulling up a tray of food and drink. "Would you care for something?"

...I live to serve thee.
User Image
Auriex bumped into the girl again. "Hello. And no thank you, I prefur not to eat in public." She politely smiled and gracefully walked away. She walked to a corner and then listened to the conversations going on. She started to sing "Sound Of Silence" to herself with the split harmony, to the humans that was impossible but to her it was quite normal.
She finished her song and looked around. She felt like talking to somebody, but didn't want to be called a freak. What am I worrying about.. It's A Masquerade! There are lots of true freaks here. That thought kinda freaked her out. She walked back to the food area and got something to drink. It appeared to b fruit punch but she wasn't quite sure.. SHe walked through the crowd looking for somebody to talk to. She walked back to where she was before.

[Please exuse my late editing and adding, I just can't stand errors or short paragraphs.]

User Image

Demitri could see someone standing in the distance, someone that was singing, the humans around them could not hear it but anything else could but none seemed phased. He made his way over to the blue haired woman and bowed to her. "Hello there, I am Demitri, may i know your name?" He asked holding out a blue rose to her.

...How may I help you?
User Image
Sapphire entered the dining room and removed her jacket. She had gotten quite used to the air in New Orleans and always brought her jacket on nights such as these. "I'm inside now," she said in a low voice,as she pulled down her mask.
She knew that the small microphone would pick up her voice. "Very good now see what you can find," the voice said into her miniature ear piece. "With pleasure,"
She put on a smile and gracefully walked in saying her 'hellos' to the guest trying to find anyone that stood out.
User Image
"Hello Demitri, And you may of Course know my name. I'm Auriex Auero." She curtsied to him. And then gave her common polite smile. She looked at the blue rose but didn't reach for it. She'd never trusted anybody or anyone. She looked at the mask he wore. She had always loved the use and thought of masks. Mysterious and strange. She hadn't yet found one that was unique enough though, although she did have many she always kept with her or brought with her everywhere. She noticed a new girl walk in the room. The look of her made her very suspitious. She reached into her deep coat pocket and pulled out a gold mask. She put it on and smiled a bit.

User Image

Master Cliff Fate's Partner In Crime

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alexandra hardly knew the person that was staring back at her through the mirror. Her dark blue hair was coiled up on her head, with yellow ribbons holding most of her soft tresses in place, though a few escaped and bounced about as she moved her head to inspect her attire. The dress that she had chosen for the occasion bared her shoulders, and fell to the ground in a subtle a-line fashion. Her olive skin set well with its lilac color-- a perfect match for her bewildered eyes. Her wings are retracted, so she appears to be perfectly human, and nothing like her mother that had disappeared at one of these parties before. She donned the last part of her ensemble for the night, a silver porcelain mask that covered the top half of her face, though light amethyst jewels pierced through the holes, and she hoped that no one would notice the odd color. She blinked, trying very hard not to get irritated at how the mask constricted her eyelashes in an uncomfortable manner. Hoping it was enough to disguise her, she sighed heavily and left the mirror and headed for the Masquerade.
Under different circumstances, Alex would have loved the city, with all its glory and festive people. "I'll have to come back once I find her." She thought to herself. It didn't take long for her to reach her destination, even in the ribboned high heels that she was wearing. The party had already started as she ambled in, so she peered about to see who else had arrived.

User Image

Demitri walked away after a meger conversation with Auriex. He knew that she could defend herself if the 'phantom' showed himself. Nothing surprised him, she was after all at least part demon. He saw a couple of newcomers walk into the masqurade and he walked over to them. It was his duty, as host, to at least make proper introductions but his servent Catharine had beat him to it.

...How may I help you?

Catharine the Angel...

User Image

Catharine watchedas more people walked into the masqurade, she had expected that the few that had already walked in before would be it but it appeared that she was wrong. She made her way over to them and bowed. "Hello I am Lady Catharine, servent in his grace, Lord Demitri's home, how may I be of service to you?"

...I live to serve thee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces