Bird 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Cat 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Wolf 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Um... 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Serval years in the future a race called lycans is fully discovered, and exposed to the world of humans and are given their rights to freedom. They find their true freedom in a mostly forest covered land in a place called "Angels". Lycans are strange beings that can be traced all the way back into myth, they are believed in some aspects to be maybe once a animal in their past life or perhaps, possessed by that animal. They are able to take on the shape of that animal whenever they choose or take on a half human and half animal shape (Gain ears and tails of their animal).

There are serval different clans or tribes made up of the same type of lycans and there is tension between these clans, of course; they each own a part of the forest or land and live and train there. They have markings on their bodies that show what clan they are apart of. They are usally born into that clan and raised apart of that clan but sometimes they will join another clan of their kind and in which case they wear a pendent with their clan's symbol if they have already been marked on their skin.

The lycans sometimes do come into the cities runned by the humans and some even were born and raised there. Wild lycan look down or disrespect lycans that choose to freely live among the humans and never wish to become a part of a clan or become one with the wild. If your from the city and you try to join a clan, its very diffcult, first you must have the approval of atleast hunter in the clan and then you must prove yourself to the clan leader and other lycans make things very tough. And depending on what you want your status in the clan to be, they can make it even tougher for you.

Some of the wild lycans do come to the human cities to stock up on supplies and perhaps have meetings with lycans from other clans to disscuss important matters or maybe just chat. Some wild lycans will even work in the human cities or towns just for the heck of it. Because they pefer the enviorment over their own small town in their clan but they don't spent too much time there and don't get attach to people there for clear reasons because its shameful.

Of course there are some clans that are very spitful and cause trouble to other clans around them and even try to take land from the neighboring clans.

Places and Clans

Andrew City (Humans)
Neilson Town (Humans)

Silver Lake Forest (Silver clan)

Angel Forest (Wind Clan)

Dark Mountians and Forest (Cloud clan)

Summershire valley and Forest (Star Clan)

Redenial Forest (Shadow Clan)

Ashteva Forest (Moon Clan)

Telora River and Forest (River Clan)

Blue hills and Forest (Blue clan)

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Pet:
A lycan of the city or town life that belongs to no clan, they were born and raised in the city. Some of them to warn others that they are a "Pet" wear a collar around their necks and wear a ribbon around their wrist. Some of them take the term "Pet" by the wild lycans as an insult.

Stray Hunter:
A lycan that is wild but is aligned with no clan, they live only to serve themselves. They are loners, they may have once served a clan and were exiled from the clan or just didn't agree with the ways of the clan.

Clan Leader:
Explains itself, its the leader of the clan; commonly the leader is male but there are some rare chances its a female.

Hunters:
Basically the miltary of the clan, they serve to keep the clan safe, if you like adventure and like fights, this the job for you; they keep other unwelcomed other clan members, pets, and strays off their terroritory and from causing trouble.

Alfa hunters:
There are serval of these in the clan, they are masters and are not ones to be messed with. Other lesser hunters have to report to them if there is any unwanted trouble and Alfa hunters have the right to boss other hunters around.

Knight:
The leader of all the hunters, answers only to the clan leader and serves to protect and serve the leader of the clan. There can be up to two of these.

Nurses:
The healers and protecters of the young lycans.

Scouts:
Basically a member of the clan that holds no real higher status. They help run the camp or town of the clan.

Youngling:
One who too young to take on any status of the clan.

Clan Legends

Star Clan:
There is a legend they speak of, about some really unlikely rich pet from the city; holding the spirit of a accient and powerful lycan knight. They will be a unlikely hero and the spirit of the wild would naturally be burned into their soul. They will me the savor and protecter of the Star clan; protecting them from the danger to come. The danger of Shadow clan and its clan allies. Most lycans have given up on this old story but all of them know the story.

Shadow Clan:
The shadow clan speak of the days when all lycans shall rule and hunans shall fear and serve them, and the shadow clan will be the ruler of all clans. They still preach this today in the clan strongly.

Fashionable Vampire

Rules

Semi lit to lit is wanted

Use a form of OOC

No killing other role-players without permission

No cybering

Romance, adventure, and realstic behavior is important and encouraged

No God modeling

Use " " when your character is speaking

And use italics when your character is thinking

Be respectful of all role-players

No, you do not have to play as your real life gender

Long term role-play, don't just post once and leave; try to post everyday.

You are allowed to play different characters but you must make the text different colors

No one liners

If you don't understand something, you can pm me with the title of the role-play

Do not get onto people about their spelling, unless its over the top. Not everyone is a spelling wiz [[I am not]]

Fill out a profile and send it to me with the title "Meow Bark" if you don't put this in the title, the chances are I won't accept the profile

Profile Skeleton

[size=9][align=center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Wild name:[/b] ~A hunter gives them this name~ (Ex: Woodpaw, Lightingstripe, Featherfur....etc)
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Picture of Human self:[/b]
[b]Picture of Animal self:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b]
[b]Ability:[/b] ~one~
[b]Clan Member of:[/b]
[b]Clan Status:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] ~Don't go over board~
[b]Extra:[/b] ~Anything else we should know~ [/align][/size]

Fashionable Vampire

User Image

Pets

Username:
Rocker Death Fairy
Full name:
Paris Song
Wild name:
Nightmint
Nickname:
Mint
User Image
Picture of Animal self:
User Image
Animal:
Calico cat
Ability:
Intergenissis
Clan Member of:
N/A
Clan Status:
N/A
Background:
Her brother and father are apart of the Star clan, however her mother being a rich human woman, she choose to stay with her mother and took the title of being a pet. However, her brother has come to visit her and taught her serval things and so has her best friend Natalie. Shes a bit of a ditz and a bit of clutz, but shes all heart and love. She cares about people and is very true and loyal to her friends and to her word.

Paris's brother whos a hunter has given her a wild name already "Nightmint". Shes not too much a fighter, more of a hunting ambusher.
Theme Song:
Weapon of Choice: wooden staff
Extra:

Stray Hunters

Username:
Pesca
Full name:
Ardellis Janine Blackwood
Wild name:
NightEyes
Nickname:
Artie
Picture of Human self:
User Image
Picture of Animal self:
User Image
Animal:
Fox
Ability:
Automatically knowing someone else’s ability
Clan Member of:
None…I is a loner
Clan Status:
Um..I think the technical term is ‘Stray’
Background:
Okay, do you really want to know my story? You do, fine. I was born to a mother who was in the Silver Clan. She died when I was thirteen. I was heartbroken, and I did the only thing that I could think of to do at the time. I ran away from the clan. I only meant to be away for a week and then go back; I wasn’t the first one to leave when a love one died. But I loved the freedom that was suddenly there for me to grab a hold of.

So I did. Now I’m a stray. I do what I want, when I want, and if you don’t like it, too bad. I don't regret my decision, and I don't think I ever will.
Theme Song:
Bad Boy by Cascada
Weapon of Choice:
See that knife that I’m wearing? Yeah, I use that.
Extra:
I don’t like rules

Username:
xxfamousxxlivingxxdeadxx
Full name:
Ansley Fergus Torris
Wild name:
deathwater
Nickname:
Ansley
Picture of Human self:
User Image
Picture of Animal self:
User Image
Animal:
Wolf
Ability:
psycic
Clan Member of:
None
Clan Status:
Stray Hunter
Background:
Was born into a family of Lycans. They had money and power, but were killed by humans who weren't so understanding of them being different. He didn't let this affect him, but he chose not to be apart of any one team, so that his so called bad luck didn't get others killed.
Theme Song:
Im Not Dead - Pink
Weapon of Choice:
Ansleys Weapon of Choice
Extra:
struggles with himself. He's very sweet, but short tempered, and sometimes not so understanding.

User Image
(Mainly Kitty Cats but there are some other lycan animals)

Note: A clan about noblity of their clan, some of them are a bit prideful and they are about mastering and being skillful in what they do. They are very big on the old tribal values and they are very friendly towards members of their own clan and actually can helpful to ally friendly clans and are more likely to work with other clans but they are not to kind to pets or Stray hunters. They are mortal enemies with the Shadow Clan because they wish to live in peace with the humans not take over.

Leader-
(Technomixmaster) Konnor Derant "Spike"
Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-
Flaed E'ldor "Song bird"

Scouts-

Legendary lycan-
(Rocker Death Fairy) Natalie Claire Glass "Dreamstar"

Username:
Technomixmaster
Full name:
Konnor Derant
Wild name:
Spike
Nickname:
None really
Picture of Human self:
User Image
Picture of Animal self:
User Image
Animal: cat
Ability:
Pryrogenessis
Clan Member of:
Star Clan
Clan Status: Leader
Background:
Recently became the leader of the Star clan. He was an orphan kitten, his parents were killed by another clan; so the old leader took him in, raising him. The old leader died from a serious injury he recieved from a Shadow Clan member. Hes a bit of a rebel, hes not your adverage stero-ype leader. He doesn't like having body gaurds cause he knows he can protect himself pretty well.

Hes heard much about the clan's lengend but hes not sure if he believes it himself. He doesn't really mind talking to 'pets' and actually finds them amusing; but he doesn't think they would be safe in a clan because of how they were raised. He mostly holds a brave and mysterous personality not speaking a whole lot.
Theme Song:
Got it memorized?
Weapon of Choice:
Tonfa

Username:
Rocker Death Fairy
Full name:
Natalie Claire Glass
Wild name:
~When She gets it~ DreamStar
Nickname:
Will be Dream or Star
Picture of Human self:
Shes really short, her height is only 4'9, shes like a little living doll.
collar
User Image
Picture of Animal self:
Fur is really soft, like rabbit fur.
User Image
Animal:
Cat ~Breed unsure~
Clan Member of:
~none yet~
Clan Status:
Pet
Background:
She grew up pampered by her rich human parents but her parents, are distant from her. She works a in a cafe during the day and a night club at night in Andrew city. She dresses oddly and acts even odder, she has a hot temper sometimes and has adoupted the nickname "Tiny Tiger" by the humans around her. She seems to keep to herself most of the time but deep inside, she wishes to be set free and let her fire spirit be free. She longs to prove herself and she longs for the wild, but she stays away and lingers in the safety and loneiness of the city.

She is a natural born fighter and she unknowingly has amazing senses, she just doesn't tune in well. Her great great grandfather was a lycan but it passed down through the DNA not showing until it reached her where it showed up again. Lately, she has been having some really weird dreams having to do with the wild and fighting.

Theme Song:
Ability:
Star telekinessis (you'll see)
Weapon of Choice:
Katana and bow (Arrows)
Extra:
The lengendary Star clan pet >.< or will be, she has no idea.

Username:Scully-chan
Full name:Flaed E'ldor
Wild name: Songbird
Nickname: Birdy
Picture of Human self:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Picture of Animal self:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animal:Wolf
Ability:
The ability to inflict a mood on people by song. Such as fear or despair in enemies, calmness in the children she guards, or cheer in the disheartened.
Clan Member of: Star Clan
Clan Status: Nurse
Background:
Flaed has had a strong, sweet voice since infancy. She was taken in and mentored by Skysong, once a traveling bard, now an eccentric elder who still was revered by the bardic community. He trained her in her voice and helped to awaken a form of empathy that she projects through her voice. He died when she was fourteen, but left her many texts that have furthered her skill. When she was sixteen she was allowed to become a nurse, since her skill with the children was undeniable.
Theme Song:
Weapon of Choice:
A double-bladed axe. The handle is nearly five feet long so she can use it as a staff when traveling.
Extra: Flaed is good with children and those who are older than her, but she can be awkward around people her own age.

User Image
(Kitty cats)

Note:
A clan all about wisdom and using their brains rather then their strenght, though not because they are lacking strenght. They are very closed off to pets and they looked down at them strongly thinking they are as low as dirt. They are somewhat snobbish.

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

User Image
(Birds)

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

User Image
(Kitty cats)

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
(wolves)

Note:
Basically the bad of the bad, they are nothing but troublemakers. They want to take over everything and want the lycan race to rule all and they are very spiteful towards pets. They can be theives and killers, they are not ones to be messed with alone.

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

User Image
(Foxes)

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-
Kotei Nakamura "Ashes"

Nurses-

Scouts-

Username:
XxIam_Hugable_DannyxX
Full name:
Kotei Nakamura
Wild name:
~Ashes~
Nickname:
Kotei
Picture of Human self:
User Image

Picture of Animal self:
User Image

Animal:
Fox
Ability:Fire
Clan Member of:
Silver Clan
Clan Status:
Hunter
Background:
Kotei was born into the clan, he was not the best son his parents had, his oldest brother was always the best and the favorite. One day suddenly human hunter killed his dad, the his motehr was took for experiments and his brother just vanished, leaving him alone. He got tired of the tears of the past and decided "to take arms against that sea of troubles" (from Hamlet, by William Shakespeare) and to face his problems. Kotei as his name means emperor was the emperor of flames he was the one that had inherited the powers of his ancestors, though he had to fight and to get into some trouble to survive, like hunt and sometimes even steal food; he was always pasive, patient, tranquil, and knew when to do the right movement, still as every kid inside he have momments when he becomes the cute fire fox that everybody loves and likes to play with.
Theme Song:
Matchbook Romance // Promise
Weapon of Choice:
His own large nails like claws
Extra:
poet, when he is alone by a the branch of a tree writes poetry, still thinking on his family, the nature, the moon and the stars.

User Image
(Wolves)

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

User Image
(Wolves)

Leader-

Knights-

Alfa Hunters-

Hunters-

Nurses-

Scouts-

Fashionable Vampire

Banners for Role-play

White List

Black List

Links out to other Role-plays
Show Fangs For Me

Night of Bloody Petals

Blood Square

Fashionable Vampire

User Image
Natalie stood in the middle of a valley, tall grasses waved in the breeze, she stood there all alone nothing else insight besides the waving grass. A deep echoing voice of a man sounded around her, as if coming from the heavens itself but she saw nobody. "Natalie....Natalie....the wild calls for you...Hear its call...hear your calling..." the voice was soft and almost a whisper, it kept echoing.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" she called back seeking an answer from the voice but it answer made no sense to her "Listen....Listen...Watch....Listen... See..." it echoed back.

A loud slam on the table snapped her back to reality. She looked around her at her surroundings. The sun beamed in through beautiful clear windows and people sat at tables gossiping about their daily lives. She was sitting in the cafe', she gave a heavy sigh knowing she had zoned out again. She had been having such weird dreams lately and she wish she could understand them, perhaps they related to her being a lycan.

Another slam on the table came and she turned her head back to come face to face with a angry person, it was one of the waiters, he was trying to get her back to reality, her soft expression grew cold and her eyes narrowed. "I'm back..." she growled in a annoyed tone and he sighed "Good now get back to work," he replied sharply.

Her eyes narrowed even further as she glared fiercely at him, like she was about to cut him open and gut him, he quivered a bit and she stood up and brushed off her black skirt, stopping a moment to stare at the baby pink ribbon tied around her right wrist showing she was a "Pet". She brushed her beautiful blonde hair aside reveiling her beautiful blue glittering eyes that were like little shappires gems that were sparkling with life.

A serious expression grew on her face as she balled a hand into a fist and placed it upon her left hip as she looked about the room, she watched as someone just walked out the door leaving empty places and empty mugs. She made a quick stride towards the table, picking up the tip and placing it neatly into her apron after folding it over.

She very carefully picked up the dirty empty plates from the table and stacked them ontop of each other before placing the empty mugs ontop. Then she gracefully walked into the backroom and then set the dishes into the sink. She reached over and grabbed a damp clean rag then walked back out into the open air, the smell of fresh coffee filling her nose once again and she gave a another sigh. She set herself back on track and went back over to the table she just cleared and quickly set to work on cleaning off the table.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Artie strolled into the small cafe/diner thing that was in the town. She was just passing through, but had enough money for a meal. What was the point of having to hunt down her own meal if she didn't have to? Exactly. As the door closed behind her, the few people who were inside stilled, seeing her without a mark (hers from her Silver Clan days was actually hidden under the bandages on her arms. See, they looked threatening, and had a purpose) and knowing that she was a stray. Her outfit wasn't helping either. More skin was showing than what was covered with the skirt and tube top.

Grinning at their shocked expressions, she found an empty booth. After she literally plopped into it, she put her feet onto the seat, reclining. The other people went back to their conversations, but slowly, like if they said anything, she was going to blow. Artie couldn't help but chuckle at that. It was funny. She was actually pretty well mannered.

Seeing a blond girl, obviously a waitress, cleaning a table nearby, Artie's eyes narrowed on the ribbon around the girl's wrist. From the angle, Artie couldn't see if she also had on a collar. In some fo the other towns she had visited, it was discovered that some human girls liked to wear the ribbons on their wrists -- no collars -- to say that they were faithful to a boyfriend. "Hey, you," she called out, wanting to know, "You a pet?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff