Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior

Super Junior

User Image
I N T R O D U C T I O N

Not so long ago - in fact, it happened only yesterday - school ended. In a flurry of plaid school ties and pleated uniform skirts, students departed with cries of farewell as they danced into the streets, free of hastle and homework and such. Enter now, highschool students; our story revolves around the lives of twenty totally normal teenaged students, transformed into fabulous beings of moe and glitter as well of creatures of the dark and mysterious! Walking down the street arm and arm, ten innocent friends and couples of two march down the street, backpacks in hand. Summer, in their opinion, means summer romance; and they are eager to begin their own! A summer barbeque - generously performed by one of the girl's mothers - followed shortly after by a movie at the cinema led up to the highlight of the night; a midnight trip to the sea-side to watch the moon and stars. They weren't alone when they arrived; yet another couple sat along the edge of the cliff, dangling their legs over the edge and gazing over the horizon. The male turned, briefly, to glare at the group of rowdy children; red eyes sent ice-cold butterfies knocking against the student's stomachs. Despite their discomfort, they hesitantly settled alongside the couple, somewhat wary. Only an hour into the night, a sudden scream of pain drowned out the crashing of the waves below; the students each turned to find the strange couple kissing. The females eyes were wet with tears, and she protested in moans and groans as the male pressed his lips to her warm, soft ones. After moments, the man pushes the limp and lifeless body of the young girl over the edge of the cliff, his lips curled into a sadistic sneer. The children, horrified, can only gape at the being as his body is contorted into a twisted figure, complete with a round mouth of razor teeth. With an incredibly horrific roar, the mosnter launches itself over the cliff and dives into the black sea below. The air is suddenly warm, and smells of chocolate. The wind shifts, blowing impossibly upwards. What is this feeling? Each student turns to their lover, dazzled, as each begins to glow. A wordless message is place into each of the student's hearts, an they now know what others don't; they know of the creatures that dwell among humans, and steal their souls through their first kiss. They know that, for whatever reason, the monsters follow the command of some impossible powerful dark beings that dwell within another dimension and that the couples must find their way to that dimension to destroy the organization - The Black Swan Guard. They can see everyone's true form, the good and love - as well as the bad - in each and everyone's heart. They know what they must do . A kiss seals the deal - each couple is transformed into one adorable, magical duo, sharing one heart and power. Now, it's up to you; do the magical students find their way into the second dimension to defeat the Black Swan Guard, or do they not? The students have been thrown into the topsy-turvy world in which a first kiss may be your last, your lover is literally a piece of our heart and love is the key to destroying soul-sucking monsters! Welcome to Moe Moe Kyun, the age of magical heroes!

Super Junior

User Image
S E T T I N G

Exact time and date are not important in the lives of magical children.
Therefore, our calender only provides the month, season and relative time of day.

Month

♡ Janurary ♡ February ♡ March ♡ April ♡ May ♡ June ♡ July ♡ August ♡ September ♡ October ♡ November ♡ December

Season

♡ Winter ♡ Spring ♡ Summer ♡ Fall

Time of Day

Early morning ♡ Morning ♡ Late Morning ♡ Early Afternoon ♡ Afternoon ♡ Late Afternoon ♡ Sunset ♡ Night ♡ Midnight

Super Junior

User Image
R U L E S

I absolutely hate these things, but it's a must! Please try to read them all!

. For those of you have been accepted and are confused as to what to say for you first post - the story begins BEFORE the couples have gotten out of school; they are still in school, yet to find out about their powers! Wahwahwah <3

. I am the goddess of this roleplay. What I say goes. I have the right to do whatever I please, whenever I please.

. No god-modding. You can control only your character(s)

. Follow all Gaia ToS, or you may be banned from this roleplay, and possibly reported.

. This roleplay does involve fighting! You know what that means - no auto-hitting or dodging and no killing other charries!

. Posts should be lit. - semi-lit. No text talk, or tiny sentences. I want beautiful posts, as well as at least two paragraphs of well-thought out story. I understand writer's block; trust me, I get it all the time. If it's impossible for you to work through it, then I won't mind; let's try to keep it from happening often, though.

. When roleplaying, use " " to speak, ' italicize ' to think and use (()) or [[]] to OOC. I also have an OOC thread, which I prefer you use.

. This roleplay is PG-15! That means no cybering; not only is at nasty, but illegal on Gaia! That means when the clothes come off, time skip! Cussing is allowed, but I prefer you use only minor things like 'damn' or 'crap'. I guess, if you insist, use harsher words, but no F-bombs or cussing in VEERY SENTENCE. Gosh, magical students are supposed to be CUTE!

. Title profiles ' Moe Moe! ' if part of the magical couples or ' A shadow in the dark ' if part of the Black Swan Guard and send them to Kagamine Jaya.

. Oh, look. I skipped a line. If I was you, I would highlight it *cough cough *

. Send your reserves to Kagamine Jaya - that's me! - titled ' First Kiss '. If I have accepted your reservation, then please fill out the profile A.S.A.P and send it! I'm giving you 2 days to send that profile to me, before I delete your reservation! And don't you even post in this RP before I have accepted you, or I might have to kick your booty with my magical powers! Once you have sent me your profiles, and I have accepted them, YOU will post your own profile in the profile thread. Only then may you begin posting in this lovely RP!

. When roleplaying, the politest thing to do is to be active! Don't leave us hanging by leaving for a long period of time! Before leaving for a long period of time, kindly let us known either in OOC or by PM. Without informing me, your character may be erased! If you have not posted/ sent me a PM within a week, I will send you a warning. After two weeks, your character will be deleted. Sorry if that's harsh =.= I just want a nice roleplay!

. ALL SEXUALITIES ARE ACCEPTED IN THIS ROLEPLAY! That means Yaoi, Yuri, etc. Don't like this rule? You may leave now ~ SHOO. SCRAM. BYE BYE.

. Have fun, you crazy Rpers <3 !

Super Junior

User Image
C H A R R I E S

Before choosing your couple, check to make sure you are with someone you think your character would get along with; sexuality-wise an personality wise. If your character is a - for example - bisexual girl, and your are choosing to be paired with another girl, then I suggest you check in the profile thread (<- click here ) beforehand so that we don't end up with any mistakes! Character Profile Skeletons are located beneath the reservation skellie, but please fill out the reservation form before filling your profile out! If you are choosing to be one of the Black Swan Guard, then please follow the same rules as the magical couples!
Also, all images should be anime.

RESERVES
[imgleft] 100x100 Icon of your character [/imgleft]
[size=9][color=grey]I am called[/color][/size] : [color=yourcolor] [Character full Name ][/color]
[size=9] My heart is half of the [/size] : [color=yourcolor] [ Couple Name ] [/color]
[size=9] My power source is the almighty [/size]: [color=yourcolor] [Username ][/color]

PROFILE SKELLIE - PROVIDED BY THE WONDERFUL UM FROM UMBRIDGE!
[align=center][size=15][color=#CCCCCC]First name[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]❤[/color][color=CCCCCC] Last name[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]________________[/color][color=#CCCCCC]a[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]。[/color][color=CCCCCC]k[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]。[/color][color=CCCCCC]a[/color] [color=YOUR COLOR HERE][nickname]
。[/color][/size]

[img] [ anime image url here ] [/img]

[color=#CCCCCC][size=15]this has been brought to YOU by[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]:[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]⇨[/color][/size][color=grey][size=9]username[/size][/color]

[color=#CCCCCC][size=15]watching the years FLY by[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]:[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]⇨[/color][/size][color=grey][size=9]age[/size][/color]

[color=#CCCCCC][size=15]you KNOW how i DO[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]:[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]⇨[/color][/size][color=grey][size=9]sexuality[/size][/color]

[color=#CCCCCC][size=11][size=15]PEAS in a POD[/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]:[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=white]⇨[/color][/size][color=grey][size=9]list the couple // black swan guard[/size][/color]

[size=16][color=YOUR COLOR HERE][u][color=#CCCCCC]not JUST a pretty face [i]!![/i] [/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]❤[/color][color=white]oooooooooo[/color][/color][/size]

[color=grey][size=11]personality
[/size][/color]

[size=16][color=YOUR COLOR HERE][u][color=#CCCCCC]ONCE UPON a STORY [i]!![/i] [/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]❤[/color][color=white]oooooooooo[/color][/color][/size]

[color=grey][size=11]biography[/size][/color]

[size=16][u][color=#CCCCCC]magical FACTS about magical ME [i]!![/i] [/color][color=YOUR COLOR HERE]❤[/color][color=white]oooooooooo[/color][/color][/size]

[color=grey][size=11]add any extra facts here![/size][/color][/center]

The Magical Couples

The kawaii couple
with shota and loli magic attacks

Jaya Airashii with open

The musical couple
with instruments of divine punishment

Nobue Yamada with Keisuke Tsukuyomi

The dancing couple
with graceful fighting moves

open with open

The charming couple
summoners of mythical creatues

open with open

The sophisticated couple
witches and wizards with tricks up their sleeves

Reserve - Mei Franchesco with open

The mischevious couple
jokes and pranks with deadly potential

open with open

The lucky couple
can summon allies from other dimmensions

Reserve - Summer Re'Colieradro with open

The mysterious couple
use dark magic to defeat enemies

Cera Marie Haan with open

The handsome/pretty couple
control elements

Reserved - Shizuko Minami with open

The cheerful couple
happily fight against enemies with special attacks - up to you!

open with open

The Black Swan Guard

Royalty among the Guard
Ridora Shototsu with open

Masters of the Guard
open with open

Advisors of the Guard
open with open

Captains of the guard
open with open

Defense of the Guard
open with open