Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyy, my name is Abbey and I love to chat and roleplay! but I really don't have anyone to roleplay with. sad
So if you like to Roleplay with me
Please Post or PM me

Some of my ideas
Vampire/small child human girl ( I have a character Bio for this one that tell more what im looking for)
zombie/ human
human/human
vampire/vampire (different clans)
werewolf/vampire
werewolf/human
werewolf/werewolf
genie/ human
genie/ fairy
super nature/ human
supernatural/supernatural (any kind of creature)

If you have any ideas please post them or chat with me smile
if i think of any more ill add some

My Guild for Gaian who want to join my roleplaying Guild smile
Abbey's Land of Wonder {Recruiting guild members post}
Alot of people are asking me my roleplaying style and perfernces. So I'll put them here so we dont have to keeping asking the same questions!

I can play male or female
I like to write in paragraphs, 20 to 40 lines
I don't mind doing Yuri or Yoai roleplays
I can play more than one role, I usually try to put all my character on one post when I post them ( I usually only play two, But if I have to play more I'll put them on sepate post.
I'll RP With you , Depending on what kind of role playing we'll be doing wink wink
XxXxSuicidal-SunshinexXxX
I'll RP With you , Depending on what kind of role playing we'll be doing wink wink

well if you like we can talk about what kind you want to play
we pick
a plot
roles
were to play
and other important rping factors

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Try this, I am always active. I created this because I am tired of remade rps.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/entropia-rp-open/t.83724255/?_gaia_t_=3934

Unbeatable Raider

I think I have just the thing you're looking for.

My name is Inu and I'm the mod in a thread I run with a friend on here. The thread link is in my signature and I think it's right up your alley.

It's a semi-lit fantasy with genies as the focus on a desert planet. We need dedicated roleplayers badly and would appreciate it if you could look us over and consider joining us. We're really laid back so you don't have to worry about much.

Please consider joining us and thank you for your time.
Inu of Everlasting Dawn
I think I have just the thing you're looking for.

My name is Inu and I'm the mod in a thread I run with a friend on here. The thread link is in my signature and I think it's right up your alley.

It's a semi-lit fantasy with genies as the focus on a desert planet. We need dedicated roleplayers badly and would appreciate it if you could look us over and consider joining us. We're really laid back so you don't have to worry about much.

Please consider joining us and thank you for your time.

I did read over the posts but I'm not sure if im interested that that roleplay but thanks smile

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mind if a stranger comes to keep you company?
Took a nap too late in my day and too energized to sleep, and all my RP buds are offline crying

Perfect Garbage

Let's see if id be interested to play the vampire x small girl or the supernatural x human with you. Any plots in mind?
Vhalk
Took a nap too late in my day and too energized to sleep, and all my RP buds are offline crying

Sure I dont mind at all, I"m just looking for new friends cuz all my old rp buddies don't even get online anymore
LadyKhrymson
Let's see if id be interested to play the vampire x small girl or the supernatural x human with you. Any plots in mind?

Okay
would you like to talk about here or in Pm? I have to look for the plot with the Vampire and Small girl (thou I vampire is a guy part but we can always change that )

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
AbbeyRosella
Vhalk

Sure I dont mind at all, I"m just looking for new friends cuz all my old rp buddies don't even get online anymore

Aw, I have a couple like that. I keep em in my friends list for the slim hope they do return.

Sorry to hear all yours ran away. sad
-plays a little tune-
Vhalk
AbbeyRosella
Vhalk

Aw, I have a couple like that. I keep em in my friends list for the slim hope they do return.

-plays a little tune-

Its okay, I just need to make some new ones smile

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
AbbeyRosella
Vhalk
AbbeyRosella
Vhalk

-plays a little tune-

Its okay, I just need to make some new ones smile

And the only way to do that is to jump into the RP realms again.
Have you ever read the Pendragon books? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces