Welcome to Gaia! ::

(you guys may start posting)
Lanie's fingers plucked at her harp, picking out her favorite melody: Carolan's Dream. She never tired of hearing the piece of music, just as she never tired of playing it. She hummed along to it dreamily, feeling all her stress leave her body. Music took her mind to another place. A place where watching over hearts wasn't a duty. A place where duties didn't exist at all. Lanie felt guilty about her duty as the princess sometimes. Although she'd always been told she was just "steering hearts in the right direction" she often felt that she was just changing them to fit what the angels wanted them to do. And that had never felt right to her. Still, she did the job with a smile on her face and never let on that the job bothered her at all. As the last notes of the song she was playing faded into the warm breeze, Lanie sighed happily.

((Oh wow, that was one long post.))
User Image
Crystalia Arisuke

Days like this made Crysta really happy. It was warm and windy up in the Heaven's Kingdom. She was out in her balcony looking at the clear blue sky and what was happening down on the ground. It seemed peaceful to them too. She saw many happy people. Children playing in the shore. Crysta wondered what kind of day it would be today, even though she thought it would be another calm day flying aorund the sky and later on visiting the earth and all it's happy people, but she was going to stay in her castle for a while longer since she's usually out and it worries her parents a bit evne though they are busy with other things. She took a deep breath and smiled lightly.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
Actually in reality, in Real LIFE there is only 1 PRINCESS of rolleyes Angels , and she is me!!!! (so most of those images you post are referring to me 3nodding mrgreen ) but in fiction neutral , sure we can roleplay around i guess with more than one! ninja

{Name} Arkangelstar1, Angel Princess Star, i have many names

{looks} 4laugh

{Prince or princess of....} THE PRINCESS OF ANGELS

{Planing to kidnapp...} no one

{what you think will happen} the Angels will destroy all those who plan to kidnap me rolleyes , or all the girls who are playing my character in a multiple way xd

tippisoni7's Husbando

Lonely Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
{Name}
Melchior d'Lecuer
{looks}
User Image
{Prince or princess of....}
Shadows and Wind
{Planing to kidnapp...}
Lanie
{what you think will happen}
Doesn't think about it, just takes things as they come.
{other}
Hates being called by his full name, prefers the nickname Makka. Is a very open and friendly person, despite his lineage.

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items