Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

By: courtcookie

Before anything starts, I want to make it clear that Fallen Princess of Hearts (CJ) is the actual owner of this roleplay, I'm just typing this up for her. What CJ and I say goes. Which brings me to the rules.

Rules
No Spamming, abuse, cybering, claiming and all the other basic rules.
No sparkling pansy vampires, please.
This is NOT a Twilight fanfiction. Therefore, please, NO refrences to Twilight.
No lycons
Let's keep this PG13, please.
Killing is not allowed, but biting is.
Please keep roleplays 3+ sentences. I understand if you can't at sometime, but please don't make it a pattern.

That said,

Blacklist
You are all angels. x3

Positions
Newborns: New Vampires, basically
Normal: 7 or more months
Superior: Elder's favorites
Elder: Above ALL (No one can apply for this position)
Deciple: Apprentice
Priest: Leader (No one can apply for this position)
Enemies: Anyone against the clan

Skeletons (Send them to me, please.)
Username:
Name:
Personality:
"Mate" or partner:
Roleplay Sample:
Reference Picture:

Setting and Background coming soon.

Accepted Skeletons

Username: Miss-Grace-Murder
Name: Lilion Loranea
Position: Elder
Personality: Lily is an odd one. She never wished to live for eternity, it just happened. She'd rather hide in a cave rather than be around people. Yet, she still managed to be an odd one. She is very spiteful at times. It's a wonder how the clan puts up with her.
"Mate" or partner:
Roleplay Sample:
Though she had been this way many times before, Lilion still had a problem with the trail. She wanted to get away, far away. Scruffing her feet on the ground, she noticed the grass, how green it looked. Serenity filled the air, sudden calmness coming over the vampire. Lily sat infront of a tree, staring out at the dark night, trying to connect the shining dots in the sky. If she could, she would have never went back.
Reference Picture:
User Image

Username: Miss-Grace-Murder
Name: Blaise (Does not know his last name)
Position: Enemy
Personality: Blaise is manipulative, easy to gain control of any situation. He is a hateful man with no feelings but hate and pity for himself. He hates the world and everyone in it. He is after Lilion.
"Mate" or partner:
Reference Picture: User Image

Username: Fallen Princess of Hearts
Name:Charlotte
Age: 112 (counting the year she was born. Not counting: 98
Position: Preist
Personality: sweet but very strict on her rules
"Mate" or partner: none
Roleplay Sample: none
Reference Picture:
User Image

Username:courtcookie
Name:Chance
Position: normal
Personality: shes very out going. she didnt want to be a vampire and she never thought about it either. but it happened, she doesnt remember the night she turned though. she loves to talk and be around people, but after she turned shes been alone. she doesnt know what she might do to others.
"Mate" or partner: no one : P
Roleplay Sample:
Reference Picture:
User Image

Username:BubblySeahorse
Name:Ran Isabell
Position: deciphile
Personality:very nice but she is blind without glasses
"Mate" or partner:Liam Charles
Roleplay Sample:none
Reference Picture:
User Image

Username: GlamorousPanda
Name: Willow
position: elder
personality: sweet and kind until you make her mad
role play sample: none
Reference picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/

Username: digitalbabe2010
Name: Simi
Position: Superior
Personality: Quiet, Very Laid back, but get her mad all hell breaks lose.
"Mate" or partner:
Roleplay Sample:
Reference Picture: User Image

Username: SmallWolfPup
Name: Ember Thyme
Position: Newborn
Personality: Pessimistic. Doesn't really give a d**n about humans or vampires. She hates the endless life of a vampire but loves hunting.
"Mate" or partner: None yet
Roleplay Sample: Just go to "posts by user" if you're that determined to find out my literacy.
Reference Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username:snuggleina97223
Name:alex
Position biggrin eciple
Personality:fun outgoing but a great killer/hunter
"Mate" or partner:none yet wink
Roleplay Sample:does not care about humans and there differances from us and also befriends them.hates to kill but loves hunting.hates the living forever part.
Reference Picture:User Image
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo94/Aroselia/anime85636uz1.jpg[/img

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Chance turns around. there was a little rabit sitting by a tree. she put her hand where her heart should be. "its so sad..." she said closing her eyes "im sorry little rabit." she pounced biting the rabit on his neck. She still wasnt use to the taste of blood but yet it was so tasty. she drained evey last drop and laid the rabit down suddenly feeling sorry. Chance heard birds off in the distance. she walked over to a log and sat down. she burried her head in here hands. she wanted to scream. she also wanted to talk to someone. anyone. she wanted to tell someone whats going on, and she wanted to ask for help. but she couldnt. she didnt know if she could control herself. sure shes been this way for a year, but she still only knew so little about her new self.
Lilion

Lilion shuddered, looking off into the distance. Her once serene and peaceful thought clouded with her hate for the vampire world. Her throat burned ever so slightly, but she could control it. Deciding she would feed soon, she jumped off her tree branch, falling on her bum. Even changing into a vampire did not help her gracefullness, or what she lacked of it. She tucked a hand into her back skirt pocket, circling the large forest to find a lost traveler, or perhaps even more than one.
[Gah.. Just a quickie before school!]

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Chance still had her head in her hands. she was thinking about what her life would have been if she wasnt this way. she wondered what her friends would be doing. she wondered about everything that had passed in the year she was isolated from it all. she heard crackling leaves interuptng her thoughts. even though she was starving she didnt look up. she couldn't she didnt want to hurt what ever was out there.
Lilion

Lily grinned, sensing someone was close. She took up a crouched position behind a bush, eyes searching through trees and shrubs, finally landing on a dark figure. Getting more excited by the moment, she used a branch to help her up. Disappointed that the person was her own kind, she simply walked forward.
Leaves crunched under as she swished through trees, she straightened her stature, making sure she showed the dominence. nearing closer, she realized the girl looked sad, which made her soften her features a bit. Gently, Lilion touched the girl's shoulder, "Hello."

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Chance flinched. she looked up. "hi. who are you?" she was sitting slouched on the log. she looked behind her seeing a rabit. she closed her eyes and looked forward again.kepping her eyes closed she fiddled with her fingers. finally she opened her eyes and looked up at the person standing beside her.
Lilion

The dark sky seemed to cloak Lily's features, but she still didn't stop a small smile form on her face. The girl seemed so lost, so scared.. Exactly how Lily felt when she was turned. The signs that this girl was a young vampire was obvious. She looked at the rabbit with such want, but she held back.
Lilion was so lost in her thoughts that she hardly heard the girl talk, "Oh, I am Lilion. But call me Lily." She sat on the ground next to the girl, "It is alright if you want that rabbit. Our thirst is unbearable at times." She sighed, stretching her arms back behind her, "It is always there. We feed and feed but there is no end. Complete torture."
Crashing of the river was heard in the distance, warning a storm was coming. Lily did not mind though. She had been through many storms. She gasped, raising a hand to her mouth, "Oh! Where are my manners? I seem to have forgotten to ask of your name?"

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Chance held her breath. she turned to lily and let her breath out as she spoke. "my name is Chance... i just go by Chance. It's nice to meet you lily." Chance itched her arm. "so...your...ummm..." she was puzzled as what to say." your like me?" she put a hand over her head. she had a headache. she looked at lily still with a hand on her head waiting for an answer.

in the backround she heard thunder she jumped a little but she hoped lily didnt notice. her mouth was dry. she wished that water would help.
Lilion

Lilion smiled her best, "It is nice to meet you, Chance.. Yes, I am like you." She took a seat next to the girl, "Don't be ashamed of what you are." She hid a chuckle as the girl jumped, "I was ashamed when I ws a young vampire. But you just have to get over it." The sky was darker, a large cloud making a blanket over twinkling stars. It did not worry her, however.

"Come, lets get away." She rose from the ground slowly, looking off into the sky, "A storm is coming." A flash of lightning struck the sky, lighting up the quiet forest. Only then could Lilion see a figure in the shadow of a tree. It was odd, Lily could usually smell a human from a great distance. The talking must have distracted her. The smell of blood was greater by the second.

A tough decision had to be made in only a few seconds. The sensation of fear radiated off the human. He was not a child, so Lily's one rule was not broken. But then, the new vampire was so ashamed of feeding. Was Lilion so inconsiderate to do it? Though, could Lily just let the man go with the possibility he knew something? Lilion's hand slapped her in the face, "Ohh.." She moaned quietly, "Stay here."

The next flash of lightning showed Lily's face to the man. Her fangs were showing, eyes a cold blue color. An ugly face was quickly formed. Her decision was made when the man's eyes grew wide and his heart quickened.

She mocked him when he ran, walking slow. Lilion did like a nice chase, but she new guilt would always take over in the end. Her pace quickened to a mere jog. The human was quickly losing speed, falling back until Lily was next to him. No words were said as she tackled him.

He screamed loudly, but it was quickly cut off when Lily snapped his neck. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head as Lily bit into his neck. Her hand cradled his head gently, she sucked the hot liquid into her mouth. Her eyes showing such pity yet so much hatred.

When finished, she felt the guilt that was always promised. She picked the man up, holding him gently against her. Her ritual was now a rut as she thanked him, laying him in a small cave to let his body rot.

She ran back to Chance, remembering to stop and wipe the blood from around her mouth. Returning, she did her best to form a smile, "Sorry about that. Shall we find a better place to wait the storm out in?"

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
" i know... i shouldnt be ashamed" she looked away. Getting up with Lily she heard Lilion say something but she couldnt make it because there was lightning and a loud boom of thunder. Chance has always been afraid of thunder storms so she
stood close to Lily.
Once Lily sprinted of Chance stood alone. She hugged herself. standing there for 30 seconds she heard off in the distance, a scream. she didnt pay much attention to it because she was scared out of her wits.
once lily returned, Chance pretended shes wasn't scared.
"lets go..." she said trying to hide her scared look of the flashing lightning. after we started walking Chance asked "where are we going?" She looked at Lily kind of worried.
Lilion

The storm was nearing and Lily could tell something was wrong with Chance, "Oh, no worries, Love. We are just going to my home." A smug smile crossed her face for a moment, "Believe it or not, I do own a home. I do not live outside like a wild animal." She frowned, running a hand through her hair. The fear from Chance was penetrating Lilion's body, "Do not be afraid. Thunder storms are nothing compared to what we have been through." She gave Chance a quick smile, "And we have been through Hell, I must say."

They neared a small friendly cottage with a white wooden fence in the front, "We are so back in the forest that no one can find us. And if they do I have the most powerful weapon." She explained. Fondness of her little home radiated off Lily. With care, she opened the gate and walked up the stone path, "The only flowers I allow in here are roses.." She frowned, shaking her head as if trying to get rid of a thought. Taking a last look at the sky, she turned to her home, unlocking the door with an odd looking key. The handle barely had to be turned for the door to open.

The inside ws eerie before Lilion turned on the lights. The walls were covered in books and the floor was bare besides a small couch and a tall reading lamp, "All I have to do in my years is read." She smiled softly, flicking on a light switch, "Welcome to my home."

Burn Heal's Queen

Greedy Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
walking inside Chance felt safe. " i love your home, Lily." she walked along the book shelves. Chance always loved books. they let her excape from the hell hole she called life and let her be free into a book.
" books are always nice." she said cheerfully "they teach you things and they let you be free into what feels like, another world" she said still walking along the walls. she stopped and then looked a Lily to see if she was still listening.
"i only have one book currently in my possession" she took off her tiny backpack. you could never really tell it was there.
"here." she took out a book. "my mom loved it. i've read it. 5 times..." dusting off the cover you could finally see the title. it read:
Romeo & Juliet, bassed on a true story.
she smiled.
Lilion

Lily smiled, leaning against her door, "Thank you." She listened for a moment, tilting her head slowly, "Oh! Romeo and Juliet. A wonderful book. I'm hoping you read this.." Her voice trailed as she jogged to the other side of the room, immediately picking up a small book. A loud crash could be heard as she walked back to Chance, book in hand, "Hamlet" she said simply before giving the book to Chance.

Lilion frowned, moving gracefully to the kitchen, "You must be thirsty." She pushed open the doors. Clinking of glass could be heard before she walked out, "It is not as satisfying as.. You know. But, animal blood can make a good substitute." She handed the glass of cold blood to Chance, "It's not warm either. Sadly, I have nothing that can warm it up for you."

[Just a quick one before I go to a community fair. x3]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces