Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Rules~

User Image
1. NO foul language, keep it pg16
2. Feel free to ask questions
3. Feel free to chat here
4. If you have any ideas for the RP, please feel free to post them here or PM me.
5. You may post! XD

~Announcements~

~July 29th~ For the RP's sake... post your roll with 2 dice and your character will go to Dalaney's and the guy's concert only 2 more spots are opened. c'mon take a chance if ya don't get it this time there is always next time.

O.G. Elder

So ninja
I know your not on yet but I was gonna let you post first to start things off. And I love this picture. I've seen a few similar ones like that. I love her tattoos. Do you know the artist or just a random drawing you found?
Hehe.. yea just a random pic i found i really liked it.. XD so i kept it.. XD so yea i'll post in the RP soon XD

O.G. Elder

Oh lol do I have to post my characters picture on the side?
[does not have her own pc atm sweatdrop ]
Oh.. you mean the fancy posting? No.. it's just somethin' that i want to do.. XD you can if you'd like XD

O.G. Elder

I'm afraid I will be leaving for a week.
thought I'd throw that out there.

72.26% of one million goal completed.
thought i'd tell every one who checks this forum that my comp crashed and i'll only be on if my friends let me on theirs... XD

O.G. Elder

I understand. I was lucky that a spare pc was lying around my house.
73.3% of one million goal completed.
Message from Inuatashi:

Hey, Gaia is being a total Arse and not letting me on. They're giving me the "SLOW DOWN!" message alot so I might not be able to post alot. -_- Sorry About this!
^_^ Ignore that last message from my friend. I'm back. I just wasn't sure when gaia would let me back on.

O.G. Elder

[is having a Tool-gasm please leave a message at the beep]
I'm lost, Inu and Karma are typing to fast in my sleep.
*beep*

82.6% of one million goal completed.
XD Right now in the RP, its kinda 6:30 in the morning for us. ^^; No one else is on and we have our little thing going so yeah... We type too fast sweatdrop
lolz XD Look at the anouncments XD hahahahaa XD lolz

Inuatashi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

lul doing this for the heck of it since i was the onlyone (that's been posting) not 'officially' invited to the concert >.>

Karma Forever rolled 20 100-sided dice: 32, 80, 25, 72, 73, 97, 37, 23, 43, 8, 3, 4, 8, 62, 63, 22, 15, 19, 39, 11 Total: 736 (20-2000)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff