GOLD! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Quote:
NO PROFILES REQUIRED
Ice and Shadow's bar and inn
rules:

1.) Follow all of Gaia's Terms of Service

2.) In this bar, I am GOD! What I say goes. Same for my Co-owners. When I am gone, they become GOD, so listen to us. Got it? If you can't take it, leave.

3.) Please avoid flaming, chat speak and advertising, if you don't you are at my mercy...may god have pitty on your soul...hehehe...

4.) I will absolutely not tolerate cybering. That is for pms, thank you. Romance is fine so long as it's PG-13. got it? good.

5.) Please, before you Role play, learn what godmoding is and avoid it.

6.) Please avoid bumping and spamming, you don't know what these are, then look it up. I can, and will delete violating posts...again you are at my mercy...

7.) Now, mind your manners, and don't act like a n00b that cusses every word and begs for gold, and that stuff, thank you very much.

8.) No inappropriate signatures...I will delete your posts until the problem is fixed, thanks. Remember, no one wants to see that crap.

9.) Please read all the Introduction posts, and don't stretch the page horizontally when you post if it can be avoided.

10.) This bar is unique, because we don't like smoke, so it is one of few smoke free bars, how nice. smile Now keep it that way, mkay?

Failure to follow these rules will get you a warning and a request to fix the violating post. Repeated failures will result in me banning you, so don't make me use my blacklist! I know how to!
Remember, as always, I reserve the right to delete your posts!!! exclaim
Thank you! and Have fun!

(Rules curticy of Keli)
List of Jobs and current Employees:
(in a random order)

Owner: Scotty34_crazzy_german (scotty)
Owner: Kerla_the_shadow_shifter (Kerla)
Co-Owner:

Managers (This spot is by promotion only, don't request it.)
1.)
2.)
3.)

Gardian
1.)
2.)
3.)

Hostess
1.)
2.)

Bartenders
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

Chef
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

Bouncers
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

Healers
1.)
2.)
3.)

Waiters
1.)

Waitresses
1.)
2.)

Entertainers
1.)

((If you think of another job, please tell me. We always heve space for more people.))

-------------------------------
Room # and current resident:

1.)Scotty
2.)kerla
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

-------------------
Guest Wing:

#1.) Available
#2.) Available
#3.) Available
#4.) Available
#5.) Available
Hello I'm the co-owner. I'm here to keep things under control. I'm an old friend of his and everyone here needs to be polite.
The place is open for bussnes now
Name: Kerla

Height: 5' 3"

Mate: Grimm

Personal Profile: black hair, blue eyes, and fox ears and tail. She has large black feathered wings with dark purple tips. She normally wares a black tank top and blue jeans. She carries her sword on a sash on her hips. Her bow is on her back. She covers up the sword with a black cape that she wraps around herself. She keeps her knifes hidden inside her cape. On her forhead there is a black creasent moon and a black strip on each cheeck and wrist. There are scars on her neck from the claws of someone who was trying to choke her.

User Image

Large Fox Form: 20'-25'A large black fox with large black feathered wings with dark purple tips and three tails.

Small Fox Form: 3'A small black fox with large black feathered wings with dark purple tips and three tails.

Breed: Half-Fox Demon

Weapons: Sword, Long Bow, and Knifes

Powers: Control of shadows and darkness, Magic, Can Create and Control black with red tipped Flames, and She Can Change into a Human at Amy Time.

Personality: non-trusting, determined, loyal

Swords Name: Selanra

Swords Abilities: anyone who tries to touch the sword other than her gets wrapped up in shadows and are sent to her pesonal relm where they are tortured for all etenaty.

Bio: One of six Half-fox-demon orphans, she had to learn how to take care of herself. She turned bitter and uncaring in the process and after she was almost killed by one of her sisters she closed herself up to the world. She likes to be alone at all times. She is extremely protective of her only liveing family and kills anyone that tries to harm her.

Sign: A black Rose in a Circle of black with dark purple tipped Flames.

Jobs: Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, spy
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Name: Kerla

Height: 5' 3"

Mate: Grimm

Personal Profile: black hair, blue eyes, and fox ears and tail. She has large black feathered wings with dark purple tips. She normally wares a black tank top and blue jeans. She carries her sword on a sash on her hips. Her bow is on her back. She covers up the sword with a black cape that she wraps around herself. She keeps her knifes hidden inside her cape. On her forhead there is a black creasent moon and a black strip on each cheeck and wrist. There are scars on her neck from the claws of someone who was trying to choke her.

User Image

Large Fox Form: 20'-25'A large black fox with large black feathered wings with dark purple tips and three tails.

Small Fox Form: 3'A small black fox with large black feathered wings with dark purple tips and three tails.

Breed: Half-Fox Demon

Weapons: Sword, Long Bow, and Knifes

Powers: Control of shadows and darkness, Magic, Can Create and Control black with red tipped Flames, and She Can Change into a Human at Amy Time.

Personality: non-trusting, determined, loyal

Swords Name: Selanra

Swords Abilities: anyone who tries to touch the sword other than her gets wrapped up in shadows and are sent to her pesonal relm where they are tortured for all etenaty.

Bio: One of six Half-fox-demon orphans, she had to learn how to take care of herself. She turned bitter and uncaring in the process and after she was almost killed by one of her sisters she closed herself up to the world. She likes to be alone at all times. She is extremely protective of her only liveing family and kills anyone that tries to harm her.

Sign: A black Rose in a Circle of black with dark purple tipped Flames.

Jobs: Assassin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, spy

Nice Profile
A lovely young fox demoness enters the bar she seems cautious. If anyone looked carefully they would notice she had black hair, dark blue eyes, and fox ears and tail. She has large black feathered wings with dark purple tips. She wares a black tank top and blue jeans. She carries her sword on a sash on her hips. Her bow is on her back. She covers up the sword with a black cape that she wraps around herself. She keeps her knifes hidden inside her cape. On her forehead there is a black rose and a black strip on each cheek and wrist. There are scars on her neck from the claws of someone who was trying to choke her. "Hello is anyone here?"
Name: Scotty
Height: 5' 9"

Mate:N/A

Personal Profile: Blonde, hair blue eyed, cacasion.

Breed:Half human/Half Demon

Weapons: Two Swords, Magic Bow, Fire(Blue,Black,Red), Some Shadow, and Ice.

Powers: Can cantrol all the powers of Fire, all poweres of Ice, Some of Shadow witch includes undead fighters, & taking opponet to hell.

Personality: Crazy a**, never gives up, fights to the end, & loves to fight
Swords Name:N/A

Swords Abilities: Chanles my poweres better

Bio: (Subject to change)
Sign: Blue Flames
Jobs: Warior, Ranger, Killer
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
A lovely young fox demoness enters the bar she seems cautious. If anyone looked carefully they would notice she had black hair, dark blue eyes, and fox ears and tail. She has large black feathered wings with dark purple tips. She wares a black tank top and blue jeans. She carries her sword on a sash on her hips. Her bow is on her back. She covers up the sword with a black cape that she wraps around herself. She keeps her knifes hidden inside her cape. On her forehead there is a black rose and a black strip on each cheek and wrist. There are scars on her neck from the claws of someone who was trying to choke her. "Hello is anyone here?"

A man that has a scare accros the eye and sholders appers behind the bar from a black flame with swords attached to his belt and a bow straped to his back. *Can I help you mam?*
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter

A man that has a scare accros the eye and sholders appers behind the bar from a black flame with swords attached to his belt and a bow straped to his back. *Can I help you mam?*
She turns around scared "Ummm yes I think I need some lodging."
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter

Squints at her a bit *kk do you care what kind of room you have* (i knew i for got some thing)
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter

Squints at her a bit *kk do you care what kind of room you have* (i knew i for got some thing)
((its ok))

"No anything you have is fine" She looks down
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter

((its ok))

well room two is open or room one in the guest wing is open so take your pick *looks like he is racking his brain trying to thank of some thing)
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter

((its ok))

well room two is open or room one in the guest wing is open so take your pick *looks like he is racking his brain trying to thank of some thing)
"Alright." She walks upstairs and deposits the few possessions she had and walked back downstairs.
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
Scotty34_crazzy_german
kerla_the_shadow_shifter
((its ok))

"Alright." She walks upstairs and deposits the few possessions she had and walked back downstairs.
*waltches her come back down* So what room did you pick? *takes out two glasses and starts to mix some dirinks in to one*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff