Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

♦♥♦The Story♦♥♦

One day you walk outside your house to get the mail and you only have one thing in the mail-box. The mail looks expensive and is stamped PM and surprisingly it's addressed to you. You open and read it in awe. Basically what it states is that you are going to move into this really nice mansion with a bunch of other people to be married off! You need to married the person that already been matched make for you. Not only do you have to marry someone you don't even know you also have to share a room, bathroom, and bed with them. You have to pack your bags and get ready because a car is coming to pick you up tomorrow. Hope you live a happy life with your new spouse.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

♦♥♦Rules♦♥♦

♦Basic role-playing rules apply so please no noob posting. Meaning no bumping, no posting profiles in the forum, no posting randomly, and no advertising. There is forums for that and this is not one of them.
♦No god modding! There is only one all knowing godly being in here and that is the goddess and she is me.
♦Let us keep this role-play at least semi-literate! Other wise no one-liners and please try to spell correctly.
♦Type it as if it is a story; use “quotations” for speech and type actions normal with no symbols.
♦Post in third person if at all possible. So instead of saying something like “I looked off into the sunset, a light breeze ruffling my hair.” Type it like, “She looked off into the sunset, the light breeze ruffling her hair.”
♦Romance is encouraged but please take anything hard core out of the role-play. I don’t know about the others but I do not wish to see what goes on beneath your sheets.
♦Although fighting is allowed there are some ground rules. No auto hitting and I must ask that no one completely destroy any parts of the setting to points where they can’t be repaired.
♦Swearing is fine, just do not over do it. Other wise I don’t want to see a cuss word in every sentence or every other word because that is just lame and illiterate.
♦Please follow the profile layout as best as you can. And I don’t want to see character rip-offs so come up with your own.
♦I may add rules any time it seems needed but if I do so an announcement will be made.
♦To join I must ask that you send profiles to me with the subject, I do.
♦I may be offline for awhile. I am a normal human, I get grounded to. Same goes for others to.
♦You may only play one person.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

♦♥♦Profile Layout♦♥♦

Please follow the layout and read rules to find subject for PM
[align=center][color=lightcoral] [b][u][size=14]((Character Name))[/size][/u][/b]
Appearance(anime pic):
Personality:
Background:
Other:
Puppet Master:[/color][/align]

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
♦♥♦Profiles♦♥♦

Maki Ginger
Appearance(anime pic):
User Image
Personality: Mellowheaded, shy, quiet, loving.
Background: Maki works at the cafe called cafe delicous. She had to quit school to help her sick mother since she had no siblings and her father left them when she was only 4. Even with the low edication, Maki is quite smart for her age and finds new ways to help her job pay improve.
Other: n/a
Puppet Master: Sour-Muffins

Emerald Oakwood
Appearance(anime pic):
User Image
Personality: She likes to talk a lot, and about babbles on and on, in till you get her to stop. Can be hyper at times, but sometimes she can be very chill.
Background: Emerald comes from a long line of bakers, and has grown up baking ever since. Her parents always say "they want her to have the perfect guy" and signed her up for an arranged marriage without her knowing. When she found out, she was furious. Now she has no choice to go, and she doesn't know what will wait for her.
Other: She makes some mean muffins.
Puppet Master: oCloud

Annabelle Rose Arcangel
Appearance(anime pic):
User Image
Personality: She is your typical Southern Belle. Anna is caring, sweet, thoughtful, and loving. But even though she is all of that, if you treat her bad she will say something. You need to be careful about saying something rude to her because she is really sensitive. If you want her to love you, then you have to prove yourself to her because she wont give in that easily.
Background: Anna's the love child of Holly Anderson, and Ronson Arcangel. They met one day in Vegas, and thats how Annabelle Rose Arcangel was born. Ever since that wonderful day, Anna was spoiled and she got whatever she wanted. To tell you the truth, she didnt even really want that. Ever since she was a child, she just wanted to be treated like how all her other friends were. "Vegas hookups dont always last that long..." That was proven true when her parents got divorced. Anna didn't want either of them to keep her, so she moved away to go and live with her aunt in the country. It was much better for her there, where she had learned how to do lots of farm stuff. She went to Music School for alittle bit after highschool, but dropped out deciding that she wanted to go to beauty school instead. She graduated and now owns her own business called Arcangel Beauty Resort and Spa. Anna still doesn't know that her aunt still keeps in touch with her mother, and she doesn't know about the marrige yet either.
Other: Loves to play any kinds of instruments.
Puppet Master: K U l2 O i i

Ryley Collins
Appearance(anime pic):
User Image
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, smart, sarcastic
Background: Ryley's uncle is with a recording company, and so he made Ryley an album. He's not well known, but he get enough money because he wrights his own songs.
Other: He's lazy as anything
Puppet Master: Iademe

ℭєcιℓιυs ℒє ℰscυℓє
User Image
Personality: Cecil is a quite boy. Not because he's shy, but because of the family he grew up in, he was taught not to talk unless spoken too, or otherwise. But tends to be a chatter box, who will give his honest opinion,, without being bunt of course. But keeps to himself, unless you can break through and see the real him his parents locked away.
Occupation: He's in the family business of buying and selling realistate all over the world.
Background: Cecil grew up in a stuck up, snobby, wealthy family. He was home schooled by tutors, and rarely saw his parents unless people were coming over for a meeting or dinner or some sort. He was taught to not speak out of terms and was punished if so. Being told he would be married off came to no surprise, he was just glad to be rid of his parents, and be himself.
Other: Cecil's musically inclined in the flute and piano.
Puppet Master: Nuget-chan
[/align

((Aumtumn Everfield))
Appearance(anime pic):
User Image
Personality: Independent, fiery, and adventurous. She will constantly play the role of one of her characters to mess with people, changing from one emotion to another in a snap.
Occupation: She is a travelling performer who appears in small plays and productions. She is trying to become an established actress to be in movies and major plays.
Background: Aumtumn was raised by her older sister, and together they appeared in small community plays to get by living and raise money. When Aumtumn was old enough, she broke away from her sister and traveled around the country, looking for her next "big break." She had only one romance with one of her co-stars in a play, but realized that the entire love was just a cruel plot as heartbreaking as one of the romantic tragedies that she performed in. Since that day, Aumtumn has never trusted men, and devedolped a more independent, outgoing attitude so that she could learn to fend for herself and avoid further heartbreak and despair. Aumtumn currently lives in a small apartment, frequently appearing in small performances in order to earn money.
Other: Aumtumn is obsessed with well... autumn. She loves the season and if she is having a hard time memorizing lines and such for a play she will go outside in the fall and watch the leaves change and fall from trees for hours.
Puppet Master: Teh Violet Shwaa

Killika Raye Lorelai Ikara Shingami Hiroshi
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Tough, independent, sarcastic, and secretive. If you know her she's sweet, caring, and funny.
Occupation: Librarian by day, skatpark director by evening, babysitter by night.
Background: Killika, named after her mom, lost her mother at birth. When she was thirteen, she bacame a babysitter, so her father wouldn't have to live from paycheck to paycheck. When she was 16, her father died, from stress related illnesses. She never told anyone, and works three jobs now to support herself. Everyone thinks her father is a work-a-holic, explaining why he's never home.
Other: She a pet Tuxedo Cat named Panda, a Husky puppy named Sasha, and a Branded King Pin snake named Checkers.
Puppet Master: Christalyn Chaos

Joshua Miller
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Josh is a quiet, but curious person. He likes to explore. He's kind, and can be very outgoing when you get to know him. He's the guy people to go with their problems, apparently he's good at giving advice. He loved music, and plays his guitar quite often.
Background: When he was little he was dropped off at an orphanage and was adopted by a loving family. He lived on the rough 'n' tough side of town, but the family provided well and gave him a life. He was involved with a gang for a little while, but once he moved out of his family's house and into his own apartment, the trouble with the gang stopped. Then, he got the letter...
Other: He has a cat. Yes, a cat. Who's name is Lamb. It's his soft spot. This is his cat:User Image
Puppet Master: nellmonster

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

User Image
♦♥♦The Lovely Couples♦♥♦

Maki Ginger & Cecil

Emerald Oakwood & Ryley Collins

Annabelle Arcangel & Joshua Miller

Autumn Everfield & [none]

Killika Raye Lorelai Ikara Shingami Hiroshi & [none]

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
RESERVED

We need 3 more guys to start!

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Bump... :3

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
RESERVED

We need 1 more guy to start!

Hilarious Informer

[[Out Of Cookies .//. can we just start? we might get another guy (or two, now) if we get the count up or something....just a suggestion]]

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Iademe
[[Out Of Cookies .//. can we just start? we might get another guy (or two, now) if we get the count up or something....just a suggestion]]

Yeah, that's a good idea. Okay, I'll open it! :] But I have to log off now, dad's pissed, so I'll open it tomorrow morning.

Hilarious Informer

[[Out Of Cookies .//. 8D okay~]]

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
๑Maki۞Ginger๑
User Image

Maki looked at the letter that had been mailed to her only a week ago. She sighed, an uneasiness flowing over her. plopped on her bed, stuffing her face into one of her pillows, using its fluffiness to muffle her scream. "Why me? Why can't I pick my own husband?" she said, pulling the pillow from under her as she flipped onto her back. She held the pillow to her chest uneasily. She didn't want to get married. She felt too young to get married. So why her?

"Maki, you have to eat something" her mother called from downstairs in a sickly voice. Her mother was deathly ill. The doctors didn't know what it was, but it seemed to be weakening her by the minute.

She pulled herself off the bed a walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her mother sat hunched over the table coughing up a storm. She gave a faint smile as Maki walked over to her. "Theres some fruits in t-" she began, but then honking came from outside. The taxi had arrived.

"Mom, I love you" Maki said, patting her mom lightly on the back and walking out the door before she could besucked back in to cry her eyes out. As she went out the door, she stuffed the letter in her luggage and headed outside. She opened the trunk and dumped her stuff in and hopped in the back seat and the taxi sped off.

How long did it take to get there? Probabally around one hour since Maki lived so far away from the mansion. So, sadly, that meant it would be too expensive to visit her mother often. Sighing as she hopped out of the taxi, she went around and grabbed her luggage. She then walked over to the taxi driver and paid him. As soon as she handed him the money he sped off.

"Well, there goes two weeks of my salary" she muttered, walking sadly into the mansion where she was greeted by a one of the butlers. "Please wait in the waiting room please" he said, bowing to her and gesturing where the waiting room was. She nodded and walked in and took a seat.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Killika stood in front of her mail box, looking at it with interest. Now, it's wasn't oddly shaped, or stick out fromt he neighbors, but a week ago, she got a strange letter in it. Since that day, everyday, she'd check the mail, and then stare at her mail box. One day she stared so long, she was afraid her mailbox would ask her what she was staring at, sprout legs, and walk away.
She shrugged and shuffled into her house, going through the days mail, which too had been normal sinc. Bills, Magazines, Newspapers. She tossed it onto the bar, almost covering up a salmon pink envelope. She snatched it into her hands, and read it one more time. I have to leave today. What would happen if I didn't show? She shook her head. In the futrue, would she want to look back and say she didn't have the guts, to take the offer?
She flipped on the T.V, still having some time before she had to leave. She pulled her hands to her mouth, and swore a tear rolled down her cheek. A flashback episode of Rugrats was on, and it was the episode where they met Emika, in the first ever All Gorwn Up, mini-episode. The song graced her ears, and she thought of her father. He'd wante her to go, and so she would.
She wandered into her room, and began to throw things into a suit case, being as most of her clothes were generally, the same. After it was full, she tossed in her Mp3, and laptop. Once the suitcase was zipped, she lugged it out to her purple Firebird. The one thing, she could say she truly loved. It had been her fathers, and now it was hers. Complete with a Scooby Head decal on the hood, matching wheel cover, and feet mats. "Come on, Ole' Boy," she whispered.
Befor she could go however, she had to make sure to get her babies. In other words, her pets. Osiris and Sasha, set in the backseat with her suitcase, being the well-behaved animals she raised them to be, and Checkers, her snake, lay coiled up in his cage in the front seat. She decided if she was going to do this, so were they.
User ImageUser Image
єcιℓιυs є scυℓє
User Image
I can’t take this ❝boredom❞ anymore.
Standing still on the stage, the courage to fight back
I don’t care, I don’t care

_____________ __________________ _______________
Cecil staring at his ceiling, he had heard the " wonderful " news yesterday that he was to be wed to a young lady of his parents choosing. Keeping his gaze at the ceiling, Cecilius let out a sigh and closed his eyes, wondering if his parents had even given any thought to who he might be compatible with.

Hearing a knock on his bedroom door, Cecil looked over at the door and pulled himself up. "Come in.." He said kicking his legs over the side of the bed, and rubbing the back of his head, as one of the houses butlers walked in. "Young master, your to-be bride has just arrived." The man said as Cecil kept his gaze at the carpet and finally pushed himself off the bed. "Thank you. Return as you were..." Cecil said as his butler did as he was told.

Once he heard the door close behind the man, Cecil walked over to his closet, grabbed a white button down shirt and buttoned it up, grabbed his white ribbon and tied it in a bow around his neck, then grabbed his crimson, almost brown coat and put it on. Dropping his pajama bottoms, Cecil grabbed the matching slacks for his coat, and hoisted them up, then pulled on his white boots and laced them up.Once dressed, Cecil walked to the bedroom door and swallowed hard, hoping for the best.

Walking down the stairs to the waiting room of the house, Cecil could feel his heart about to pop out of his chest, not knowing what to expect. Then reaching the bottom stairs, and looking up from the ground seeing a young girl with long coral colored hair in two long pigtails on the dies of her head, and in a lolita style dress in coral, matching her hair. She had large brown eyes, Cecil just blinked, then walked over to the empty seat across form her, a small coffee table between the two. Keeping his mouth shut, like he had been taught, he waited for , who he was presuming, to be his future bride to talk.
_______________ __________________ _____________
At the pace of when you just start running
The scenery that flew by
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items