dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((WREN! *busts down the bathroom door your hiding behind* Would you mind explaining to me in simple terms what I was shaking too? Or do I have to ******** kill your son, you, your generals, you leviathan, destroy a castle that isn't yours, and beat the EVER LOVING s**t OUT of you? evil ))
BM Vivi
Watching her ears perk up Tomo smiled as she swam to him. As he hugged her he shifted back into human form as he smiled. Taking a breath he slowly sunk into the water.

Seeing the letter being handed back to it the Borotoa let out a small buzz as if to say thanks. With the letter in hand it flew off towards Keystone.

Smelling blood Eliza's eyes gained a wild look. Turning her head she sees a Borotoa land with a note in hand. Taking the letter from it she read. That's good.

the borotoa threw up a ball that was about the size of a head and it grew and king was formed from the ball "worst way to travel.....EVER! hello queen" king said wiping himself off

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
(Gaia I kick your ***! Stop messing up! In the mean time I have a city to recreate. Btw mesta isn't very advanced in tech since people get blowing the **** out of it)

Carrow using his mind to move objects and Wren used his abilities and such and assisted. Noth worked together for endless hours now for the recreation of Lleviathan City and found the recreation to be poor at best in their completion. Carrow saw that Wren needed his creature builders that he had build the original city and also that since he had killed the citizens of that city he was too proud to admit it. Carrow now hungered for his food and took flight through the skies taking visible lights of energy as he passed. Wren had made Carrow into an energy vampire when it came to food and for him to really collect energy fast he needed gallons of blood. Carrow did not like blood because it was from creatures that are small. They deserved their lives but what I was looking for was a rare creature of tasting energy.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kit still holding on to tomo dived with him

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Demented God Child
The terms are unbound loyalty to each other, neither is to attempt murder of each other in any way, there are no loop holes, and we defend each other too. I'll also give you access to the ruins of my father's Llevithan City and access through my barrier to come to my markets. When one calls the other comes to aid no matter the foreboding events. Carrow now made the oath spell visible in his hand for Dylan to see and although he was projecting himself into Dylan's thoughts the spell was real.

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Because they assume their minds are as strong as their talents or powers. I do everyone a favor by pretending to be as weak as you. The binding spell was complete and the alliance was done and Carrow left Dylan's mind at peace. Carrow wasn't sure if he asked why no one could enter their deepest parts of their minds or whether he was asking why wouldn't I teach Dylan how to use his mind like Carrow. Either way the deal was done and he could feel the spell wrap around him and bind his soul to his words and guessed the same thing happened to Dylan now. There were no "Cross your fingers behind your back" clauses as some human do.

(post before my last post)

Questionable Seeker

Nami Rakara
(( i think they made aizen as strong as the captain commander, as for gin idk what his could possibly be, i'm still sorta in necropolis because we never finished our fight XD ))

Hayate dodged the attacks coming from the defenders. He looked over at Daichi really quickly. "What do you need those souls for?" One of the other people in his group went forward to take on those in front of them.

User Image

"Oh my what a troublesome bunch indeed. You are rather fortunate that i can not kill you." Amaya unsheathed her katana. It glared brightly in the sun. "I shall put an end to that foolishness." She slashed through the air as purple energy went horizontally towards the soldiers.

Hearing her speak the soldiers seemed confused. Despite the confusion they continued attacking. Seeing the attack some soldiers got out of the way while others got hit. The ones that got hit were dragged out by some of the soldiers in the back of the group. The rest continued as they swung their weapons at Amaya. As well as the attack with swords spears're thrown at her too. Borotoa that were on the castle's roof flew down to join in.

User Image

When the first Borotoa reached Halibel she disappeared and reappeared in above it elbowing it on its exo-skeleton. She heard a crack but besides seeing it plummet down it would not be anything serious. The others swarmed at her as she started to run off farther away from the group making sure to keep the Borotoa's attention.

As Halibel moved the Borotoa continued to follow her. Getting closer at times they attacked or tried to grab her.

User Image

Cherry blossoms floated down in front of the guards who were charging at them. The ghostly man walked forward towards them. "Sleep well and forget." The cherry blossoms had contained a sleeping powder that was now covering the guards.

((I'm guessing you mean petals))

Seeing him the guards continued to attack. as the petals floated down the guards began to fall tired as they fell towards the ground.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
(( *seizures inadvertredly* Mess up my alliance with pandemic... *wags finger and pulls out a cleave* I'll chop off your fingers so you CAN'T respond.))

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
(I never said anything about messing with you alliance with pandemic. Besides your character is magicly bound to help and so is mine. Of course Wren is free roamer and can try to kill dylan and vise versa. besides I plan to try to make an alliance and get wren acquainted with pandemic. X.x They don't know each other)
Hayate had arrived at the main gates to the castle. The gates burst open as he slowly walked into the castle. When he walked in he heard a noise. "Tch, i thought i told her not to kill them."

User Image

Amaya didn't move but calmly brought out a whistle. It gave a shrill screeching noise as the spears and swords stopped a little ways from her. Soon something started to solidify as a purple demon wolf appeared large enough to cover her entire body. It's red eyes glared at those attacking her. It gave out a loud howl that could be heard through out the entire kingdom. It dug it's teeth into one of the guards until he snapped in half.

User Image

Halibel continued to run from the Borotoa. When one of them reached for her she would cut off its hand(or whatever it is). She was trying her best but they were overwhelming her as she tried not to kill them.
((i totally walk in everytime to read the strangest of possible OOCs.... ))

Questionable Seeker

Turning towards the Borotoa Eliza heard it gagging. Watching at it yacked a head sized ball she heard a familiar voice. Listening to him she waved a hand. "Hello King." Looking at the Borotoa Eliza spoke again. "Anything else going to happen?"

Turning his head towards Kit Tomo smiled as they dove. Letting go of her Tomo dived further. Swimming back up he held a shell. Swimming back up towards the surface her took a large breath of air.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kit watched tomo dive and went back up when she turned and saw tomo she saw the shell and looked at it

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((Pandemic I'm just making it so I keep the line of order made. Pretty much this army of your RP is one of the most powerful chars currently, if only by allies.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff