Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Fan_characters_rule
Cross Sabre
Fan_characters_rule

(It sounds Belgium... if you ever watch Red Dwarf you would get that joke)

((It does, doesn't it?))

(i barely know belgium but now you say it too... yay mrgreen )

((Nah, just a Dwarf fan.))
(Cat was great.)

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
shadow_kitsune_naruto
((ok me is bored hows everyone))

(BOREDOM ZOMBIE ATTACK!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!)

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cross Sabre
Fan_characters_rule
Cross Sabre
Fan_characters_rule

((It does, doesn't it?))

(Yaaaay*high five* Dwarf rules)

Desirable Sex Symbol

As the assassins blade bashed on Kazuki's shield sparks flew as the assassin was flown backwards. Flying through the air he flipped and hit the nearest tree with his feet. Catching himself he jumped and landed on the ground a good twenty-five yards away from Kazuki. The rain continued to fall as the assassins robes started to smoke.
"Lets end this Kazuki!!"
He roared, brandishing his blade in a most threatening manner.

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Heroic Hobo
(Cat was great.)

(Ooooooow. *sniff* Somethin' smells good... It's me .Oooooow *exit cat* Cat attacked my computer crying )

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Fan_characters_rule
Cross Sabre
Fan_characters_rule
Cross Sabre
Fan_characters_rule

((It does, doesn't it?))

(Yaaaay*high five* Dwarf rules)

((Yo Hobo, you too? Lister was the bomb. *High Fives*))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((Seriously does anyone wanna see it? I need to know if its too insane.))

Desirable Sex Symbol

DylanTheOgreSmith
((Seriously does anyone wanna see it? I need to know if its too insane.))

((sure. lets see it))

Questionable Seeker

shadow_kitsune_naruto
((ok me is bored hows everyone))

((Hey Kit. I could RP with you if you want))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Dylan The FleshWrither

Character's Name: Dylan Smith
Nickname: Wexly
What you are: Far more than human made through science.

Profile:Age 165 . *Keeps himself looking young through intense mental concentration.*
Master: Dr.Din *As in noise.*
Height: 7'8"
Weight: 375 Lbs
Eye Color: Crimson to goldenrod.
Powers: Necromatic Healing: Can kill a creaturesuch as a human, and have it grafted onto himself through a series of blood tendrils. *Even as a head he can do this.*
Poisenous Contact: When anything should come into contact with a bare piece of his flesh, that flesh may toxify anything it touches. *Does even worse eaten. Not completely fatal either way. *

Can absorb: wood, metal, stone, flesh, fire, electricity, acid, poison, buildinh

Flesh Homunculus : When in the state of regenerating flesh, I can craft together Fleshlings. They are 2 feet high and he can have 6 of them out at once. *If destroyed, a splatter of blood comes out of them and with that the blood is also poisenous to non-mutants. But it takes 12 minutes to make 'em all. And they can't be killed immediately. You need my consent unless I just say "Free reign!". * Also they can be combined to make a Hollow man. (( 6'3" 180 lbs And redeeming feature is that it can transform into a person and copy them.))

Aether Mancer: Upon the introduction of anything with arcanic and or magical powers, it is attempted to be swallowed whole by a lashing of tentacles. ((8 to be precise, that will keep growing from previously gained arcanic items.))

Eye of Oden: Allows me to Grow. And grow. and grow... ((Maximum height is 165 feet. Particualr features are my feet become a giant creeping slug like monstrousity, 15 tentacles extending out of the back that are 100 feet each, and my head loses its mouth but the entire head forms a series of mouths and eyes that constantly swirl within themselves. My weakness is landing a direct blow inside of me but you need three. No matter HOW powerful the opponent.))

Puppeteer of Death: He can take whatever part of his body and can completely alter it. *Not shape shifting, more like... If he wanted too he could turn his hand into a tentacle. But basically only his limbs and head can do it. Torso stays the same. See referance of Elder Toguro from Yuyu Hakisho*

Biomolecular spy: I can place a cell on a person and record what their saying for further use. But the cells planted burn off in a foul green smoke and is noticable.

Scroll of the Toad Sage: Upon playing a note *also determining form and powers* or a full song on the Smoker Piccalo, Daichi the III is summoned for giant boss battles.((Weight 2000 tons and 700 feet tall. Wears a cloth robe with a rope belt and has a large bandits katana on his side belt. Also he needs his pipe at ALL times to fight.))

Weapons: Stomach acid, Bone spikes, Natural weaponry.

Biography:
He was born in a labrotory deep within the bogs of the southwest. His divine Mad Scientist of a father, Dr.Din, grew him. He made him through means of alchemy and the sacrifice of lives to create him. Upon being pre-grown, for a VERY long time. In fact it took him 4 years to be grown to the state he was in. *Note: This a very long time ago. Back when the day of monsters and man were unfriendly to each other.* But after the long trials and turmulations of the humans and monsters had made some peace, Din sent his apprentice off at the age of 42 and he himself at the appearance of 82.
((From my original submission and newl found powers gained.))

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cat of Nine
As the assassins blade bashed on Kazuki's shield sparks flew as the assassin was flown backwards. Flying through the air he flipped and hit the nearest tree with his feet. Catching himself he jumped and landed on the ground a good twenty-five yards away from Kazuki. The rain continued to fall as the assassins robes started to smoke.
"Lets end this Kazuki!!"
He roared, brandishing his blade in a most threatening manner.

Kazuki smiled "I'm thinking this won't end quick." As the rain hit Kazuki it simply sunk into his body. "Gotta love dark energy. It corrupts almost everything." Kazuki readied his shield. He plunged his right hand into the floor, spines of dark energy emerged from the ground piercing the hard earth in front of Kazuki. They sank back into the floor emerging shortly after slightly further away. The spines approached The Assassain bit by bit quicker every time.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((ok eliza me at the beach -smacks fan accross the head-))

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
DylanTheOgreSmith
Dylan The FleshWrither

Profile:Age 165 . *Keeps himself looking young through intense mental concentration.*
Powers: Necromatic Healing: Can kill a creaturesuch as a human, and have it grafted onto himself through a series of blood tendrils. *Even as a head he can do this.*
Poisenous Contact: When anything should come into contact with a bare piece of his flesh, that flesh may toxify anything it touches. *Does even worse eaten. Not completely fatal either way. *

Can absorb: wood, metal, stone, flesh, fire, electricity, acid, poison, buildinh

Flesh Homunculus : When in the state of regenerating flesh, I can craft together Fleshlings. They are 2 feet high and he can have 6 of them out at once. *If destroyed, a splatter of blood comes out of them and with that the blood is also poisenous to non-mutants. But it takes 12 minutes to make 'em all. And they can't be killed immediately. You need my consent unless I just say "Free reign!". * Also they can be combined to make a Hollow man. (( 6'3" 180 lbs And redeeming feature is that it can transform into a person and copy them.))

Aether Mancer: Upon the introduction of anything with arcanic and or magical powers, it is attempted to be swallowed whole by a lashing of tentacles. ((8 to be precise, that will keep growing from previously gained arcanic items.))

Eye of Oden: Allows me to Grow. And grow. and grow... ((Maximum height is 165 feet. Particualr features are my feet become a giant creeping slug like monstrousity, 15 tentacles extending out of the back that are 100 feet each, and my head loses its mouth but the entire head forms a series of mouths and eyes that constantly swirl within themselves. My weakness is landing a direct blow inside of me but you need three. No matter HOW powerful the opponent.))

Puppeteer of Death: He can take whatever part of his body and can completely alter it. *Not shape shifting, more like... If he wanted too he could turn his hand into a tentacle. But basically only his limbs and head can do it. Torso stays the same. See referance of Elder Toguro from Yuyu Hakisho*

Biomolecular spy: I can place a cell on a person and record what their saying for further use. But the cells planted burn off in a foul green smoke and is noticable.

Scroll of the Toad Sage: Upon playing a note *also determining form and powers* or a full song on the Smoker Piccalo, Daichi the III is summoned for giant boss battles.((Weight 2000 tons and 700 feet tall. Wears a cloth robe with a rope belt and has a large bandits katana on his side belt. Also he needs his pipe at ALL times to fight.))

Biography:
He was born in a labrotory deep within the bogs of the southwest. His divine Mad Scientist of a father, Dr.Din, grew him. He made him through means of alchemy and the sacrifice of lives to create him. Upon being pre-grown, for a VERY long time. In fact it took him 4 years to be grown to the state he was in. *Note: This a very long time ago. Back when the day of monsters and man were unfriendly to each other.* But after the long trials and turmulations of the humans and monsters had made some peace, Din sent his apprentice off at the age of 42 and he himself at the appearance of 82.

(cool dude...Chacane would want you to post that in the guild.)

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
DylanTheOgreSmith
Dylan The FleshWrither

Biography:

((Sounds like a bit too much.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces