dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117

king laughed and stood up "viscious you say? lets see it" he made a fist then dissapeard and was behind dev and about to punch him

Dev turned around quickly, and opened his mouth wide, almost a foot in diameter, and let King's whole arm go into his mouth. He began to chew, and that was sure to hurt, as he was chewing off armor, to reach the skin.

king laughed as his arm went into a pitch black and spikes started to grow out of it

Dev smiled. He definetly wasn't human. So he could be eaten. Dev startled to chew on the spikes and the darkness surrounded his mouth, gargleing them into his stomach one by one, quickly digesting them all. "Got anything else for me to snack on?"

king laughed "you surley are an amusing one" his arm slowly poured out black mist and made a new arm, and made new armor, "good as new" king said stretching his new arm "if you want you can snack on this" king said throwing him a black ball about the size of kings head

Dev smiled like a little kid, and them pounced onto the large black ball. "YAY!" He chomped it down, swallowing it easy. He stood up and looked at King, Ramm, and the others in the room with a large, cute smile.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cat of Nine
as the assassin watched Kazuki leap from tree to tree he slowly started to leave the water, his toe just leaving the surface as the water was poisoned. he walked over to his clothes and put them on. strapped on his gun, knives and sword. Turned around and yawned,
"Sure if your in the need of another a** kicking."
His eyes turned cold as he drew his blade, waiting.
Heroic Hobo
(Hello everyone.)

[-clings- haii]
Sukemaru
darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117

king laughed and stood up "viscious you say? lets see it" he made a fist then dissapeard and was behind dev and about to punch him

Dev turned around quickly, and opened his mouth wide, almost a foot in diameter, and let King's whole arm go into his mouth. He began to chew, and that was sure to hurt, as he was chewing off armor, to reach the skin.

king laughed as his arm went into a pitch black and spikes started to grow out of it

Dev smiled. He definetly wasn't human. So he could be eaten. Dev startled to chew on the spikes and the darkness surrounded his mouth, gargleing them into his stomach one by one, quickly digesting them all. "Got anything else for me to snack on?"

king laughed "you surley are an amusing one" his arm slowly poured out black mist and made a new arm, and made new armor, "good as new" king said stretching his new arm "if you want you can snack on this" king said throwing him a black ball about the size of kings head

Dev smiled like a little kid, and them pounced onto the large black ball. "YAY!" He chomped it down, swallowing it easy. He stood up and looked at King, Ramm, and the others in the room with a large, cute smile.

king,ramm, and rook laughed looking at the kid like smile "yes, he is certinaly an amusing one" king said laughing. ramm walked over to king and whispered something in his ear "im sorry, but i must take my leave" king said "I have business to attend to elsewhere" he looked at the queen "think about the request i made" king said turning into ashes, ramm and rook dissapeard

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((-lloks at dark and fan- fine no emo corner -sees doll with coffee and rans back tp emo corner- and ya dark lets finsh and fan same been bored))

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ofcourse, Dias wasn't any better with directions than Noches was. However, they both had something that few people in these lands had: technology. A device was extracted from one of the pouches that hung from his belt-like metal ring.

It looked like some kind of remote control. On it, it had a screen that made readouts of the planet, as well as gave a couple of status reports about the Twilight. Dias touched the screen with his right index finger and moved it from one side to the other. The contents in the screen moved, until he was shown weather forecasts and a photographic picture of the terrain he and Noches were currently on; as well as a compass that directed them.

Dias turned around to tell Noches where they had to go, but found Noches halfway down the alley. Sighing, Dias whistled at Noches and motioned him to come this way, and then turned around and began walking towards the capital building.

To hell with the cave that lead to the capital through an underground passage. If they recieved resistance from the local authorities, they would have to deal with them in combat... Noches was eager for combat, wasn't he? Then he should show it by not being distracted by underground passageways...!

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cat of Nine
as the assassin watched Kazuki leap from tree to tree he slowly started to leave the water, his toe just leaving the surface as the water was poisoned. he walked over to his clothes and put them on. strapped on his gun, knives and sword. Turned around and yawned,
"Sure if your in the need of another a** kicking."
His eyes turned cold as he drew his blade, waiting.

Kazuki stepped out of the water as soon as it turned black, fish rose to the surface and floated along with the current. "You didn't even touch me last time!" Kazuki's hand blackened as the dark energy developed. "I'll take it easy this time, in case you can't keep up." Kazuki smirked. He raised his hand throwing a black orb at The Assassain.

(sorry 'bout the wait
darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117
Sukemaru
darkkiller117

king,ramm, and rook laughed looking at the kid like smile "yes, he is certinaly an amusing one" king said laughing. ramm walked over to king and whispered something in his ear "im sorry, but i must take my leave" king said "I have business to attend to elsewhere" he looked at the queen "think about the request i made" king said turning into ashes, ramm and rook dissapeard

Dev was left alone in the queen's throne room. "I wonder if I'll ever meet him...I mean them!...them!...again..."

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Heroic Hobo
(Hello everyone.)

(word up Hobo)

Questionable Seeker

darkkiller117
BM Vivi
Watching as Dev chewed on King's arm Eliza got up. Taking a few steps towards them she spoke. "If you're hungry I can offer you food."

king looked at her "you never offered me food" king said

Hearing him Eliza opened her mouth as if she was about to speak. Closing it she opens to speak again. "You never asked." Watching as king vanished Eliza turned to Dev. "Would you like something to eat?"
He followed him as they soon reached the castle and he looked around. "Dias There aren't any kamikaze soldiers around here, are there? I've heard stories " He said as he saw the armory. "They must have weapons there" He stormed into the gates knocking them down without any care,soldies came out to try to stop him but he kept pushing them to the side. He only wanted one thing and that was swords.

Questionable Seeker

((Hey Aren, Kit))

Desirable Sex Symbol

as the black sphere plummeted towards the assassin he clenched his fist around his sword before charging head on at Kazuki. As he was about to hit the black orb he swung his sword deflecting the ball towards a tree. It exploded leaving nothing but ash where it had been. The assassin continued to charge, sword drawn at Kazuki.
BM Vivi
darkkiller117
BM Vivi
Watching as Dev chewed on King's arm Eliza got up. Taking a few steps towards them she spoke. "If you're hungry I can offer you food."

king looked at her "you never offered me food" king said

Hearing him Eliza opened her mouth as if she was about to speak. Closing it she opens to speak again. "You never asked." Watching as king vanished Eliza turned to Dev. "Would you like something to eat?"

When Dev was done thinking about the interesting stranger that vanished, he turned to Eliza. "Yes Please!"
Carrow was tired and mentally exhausted now and lay at the Base of his castle city staring at the rubble of Lleviathan city. He'd been tinkering and meddling with mechanisms for creating a barrier from the parts of the machine. Of course this was done through the use of Carrow's mind and movements of moving things with his mind and finally came to a resolution of a flicking light dome. It stopped and Carrow nudged the little energy switch again and it worked this time he took parts and pieces of the ruins and recreated the machine for covering the lands over Mesta. Carrow created little mechanisms for his people and placed them as insects and such since the humans were infested with these and thy moved freely throughout his land. He made mechanical armor for himself now to creates sounds and signals and sorts and these were weapons of sound too. They could cripple with bones shattering screeches. I wore these now on me with a machine to save my own soundless pains but for now I played flutes of long past through it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff