Choice of 1 with a guy or girl.

Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

when the guards dragged her to a room and pushed her inside she frantically beat against the door. "NUUU! LET ME OUT!" Cahcane kept beating on teh door but failing. Chacane sighed and lied down in the corner by the door sighing. "no fairs."

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(How can you tell from a hippy and a nerd?)
(Look at their hips, hippies always have bags of Mary J hidden at their hips.)
As Dr. Firestone approached the ruins that Sabre was walking towards, the sun beat down incredibly hard upon his skin. The heat was nothing, he could survive in the most extreme conditions. But the excessive UV was going to burn his skin, and that would make him useless. He motioned that he was going underground to Sabre before doing so, occasionally poking his head up to keep tabs on their progress. He could keep his head up long enough to ask questions.

"Just what do you plan on doing to save her if we meet with resistance? I'm really unsure about this."

Questionable Seeker

Laying on his usual large rock Tomo was starting to awaken from sleep. Lifting his head up he saw a blurred mixture of gray and brown. Pushing himself upwards with his front paws he let his eyes adjust and was gazing upon the forest before him. Opening his mouth wide he let out a lazy yawn before closing his jaws. Lowering his head he opened his mouth before closing it, clamped on his spear. Pushing himself up with his back legs he soon steadied himself. Walking to the edge he lazily slid off. Catching himself with his paws he was soon standing on the ground. Perking his ears up they twitched catching sounds as he walked around the forest, stopping a few times to sniff the air.
chacane_light
when the guards dragged her to a room and pushed her inside she frantically beat against the door. "NUUU! LET ME OUT!" Cahcane kept beating on teh door but failing. Chacane sighed and lied down in the corner by the door sighing. "no fairs."

the guards were large and monstrous looking, but they stood in front of her door with armor and large battle axes "quiet you.." one guard grunted at Chacane, the ground shook and blasts could be heard along with high pitched screaming on a massive demonic level "what the hell was that!?" a guard yelled, soldiers ran to see what was happening, the guards began to leave till a third showed up saying "no! stay at your posts, the girl is wanted here.. something is wrong with lord Pandemic.. hes destroying everything!!" the two guards were wide eyed as one gulped, but they nodded and stood standing where they were, sweating at the idea all this was not an invasion, but their lord Pandemic in some sort of fit that seemed to bring the entire place down, ruble even began falling to the ground in front of them, the other guard gulped this time, the same thought running threw their heads were so f**ked...

Friendly Conversationalist

11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
(night, tell me if Pandemic goes insane again?)
Chacane covered her ears hearing the deathly screech. Her body trembled as she quickly started to hink. dad, how did you say to beat a Carunaku?! Chacane pleaded with her memories. Kicking the door hard when she relaized what could calm him down she kept kicking. "Lets mes out now or I will bust you stupid heads in twos!"
Carrow Corrow
Heroic Hobo
Ookami Kage Takuya
Carrow Corrow
(Hey.Heres my thoughts for public viewing or ignoring.
Mesta is unwanted.
Lleviathan City will be rebuilt tommorrow.
I'm hiring Pandemic.
I'm hiring King (just because I can)
Gonna try to have Dylan's village too.
Wish Crosis were here and I'd hire his Wyrm too.
Ummmm Get Eliza and the other Queen under truce.
Find chacane so she can be friendly.
Did I miss anything?)

((dude with that quota i might start war with you all the way.. Pandemic isnt up for "hire" stare and Dylan works for me... so if you attack or try to steal from Dylan, including his village, i'll launch a full scale counterstrike to blow you out of existence pirate ))

(Do I get to help?)

(Dylan is in my lands -_- He's up for hire or he has war. You may help anytime but help me make my to do list bigger and better.

I can do a fearsome Battle Rp and I'm pretty confidant that my Dual Character Battle skills haven't dropped. I would love a full scale war for the heck of it but I need to rebuild Lleviathan City and get it running again O.o Thats gonna hurt since the old city is just a mech skeleton in front of the new Giant stone magicked Mesta. No wood things allowed. No sirree nothing that burns or crumbled at the touch of Hero (lead characters) when they get mad.

Lets think....
I gotta get the Barota on my side so.... My goal is truce and help with the other Cities except Shana since Ester controls that and I doubt he'll be much help right? When it comes to conquest Pandemic is up for hire. There are multiple ways to conquer and one of them is alliance while another is puppeteering.

You war me and you'll have to personally Rp fight and not with an army that can be sat on by a Leviathan)

((hehe.. my army is made of leviathans and massive dragons, wurms, and other great creatures... plus all of my infantry, all my war machines and other creations.. and as for an Rp fight, Takuya and Orochimaru are my little mind puppets, and now Pandemic is stronger then ever... you dont threaten or frighten me in the least bit, especially since my armies are on your lands that means, that is if Dylan is on your land hehe.. Hayate and Dylan work and fight for me also.. anywho.. with my doubts that you would survive a full scale war with me, even if i only used my war machines and nothing else.. a fight with you would be more entertaining.. but that will all have to wait till later))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
"We'll meet any resistance with equal force, avoid any unnecessary deaths, and get Chacane, should she be there..." He said, heading to what seemed to be a door on the ruins and knocking. He had given up on subtlety since he had decided to stop being an assassin.
Iban walked into the town square and looked up...his Magnificent Spire was created in the center of necropolis....."Ahhh yes Ava you have done a wonderful job i must say i am impressed". Flaming black wings shot out of Ibans back and he shot up to the top of the spire where Ava was floating by. Iban hugged Ava, "Thank you Ava for all your great work.....this tower will be the pinnacle of our takeover on this land.....I thank you and all of your squad for what you have done...i wish for you to all go back to the empire and have a banquet together.....this is a special moment... "Lord Iban im so grateful for all your thanks.....it means alot to me....we will celibate for the empire....a TOAST to the greatest Empire and the greatest Leader....anyone could ask for". Ava blew a little whistle with her fingers and all her squads and construction workers piled at the base of the spire..."TO DAY IS A GREAT DAY....WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED A MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF WORK AND OUR LORD HAS GIVEN US HIS THANKS AND IS PLEASED....TONIGHT WE DINE A MAGNIFICENT FEAST AND A TOAST TO A FANTASTIC FUTURE". The squads and armies cheered "IBAN IBAN IBAN IBAN IBAN IBAN.....FOR THE EMPIRE!!!!"...Ava turned and hugged Iban and flew of down below leading her squad back into the dimensional rift portal in the base of the spire...... Iban watched them as they all left...."ahhh it is a great day after all..." Iban flew onto his balcony and walked his carpet up to his single throne. "Yes yes it is time for action...." Iban clenched his fist then released it releasing a butterfly made of black flames...it flew out of his tower and down to the base.....
chacane_light
Chacane covered her ears hearing the deathly screech. Her body trembled as she quickly started to hink. dad, how did you say to beat a Carunaku?! Chacane pleaded with her memories. Kicking the door hard when she relaized what could calm him down she kept kicking. "Lets mes out now or I will bust you stupid heads in twos!"

"shut it!! girl!!" said one of the guards as he kicked the door so it would knock her back, as he did so, the wall in pandemics direction exploded in a blue flurry of energy, pieces of materials flew in all directions, the tiny fragments exploding when they made contact with other items, Pandemic was seen at the hole in the wall, his teeth bared, his breath icy cold, his hands smoking, before the guard could turn to see Pandemic, a piece of rock the size of a baseball zoomed threw its head faster then the guards brain could register its existence, the rock flew straight threw his head without slowing, the guards body sent flying, blood splattered in a large amounts from the guards exploding head, the other guard wide eyed as he too fell back in fear, crawling and scooting away to hide behind some rubble, Pandemic simply raised his hand and pointed it at the ruble, a quick jolt of blue energy with a tint of purple and red fired at the speed of light into the rubble causing a large explosion that even splintered and partially shattered the thick wooden door that Chacane had luckily been kicked back from, the second guard had been splattered all across the room along with the pile of rubble he was hiding behind that had now become a crater, Pandemic walked at a normal but powerful pace as aura visibly vibrated across his body, he made his way to the wooden door, and with a quick flex of his body, he forced his aura to simply flex as well into energy that simply blasted and shattered the door into a thousand splinters outward from him, the wall around the door suffered the same fate as the door, Pandemics eyes met Chacane with a deep glare as a cold breath of air escaped his untamed lips "Doncei arn, tinshi lan" he said in a voice that sounded completely demonic
Cross Sabre
"We'll meet any resistance with equal force, avoid any unnecessary deaths, and get Chacane, should she be there..." He said, heading to what seemed to be a door on the ruins and knocking. He had given up on subtlety since he had decided to stop being an assassin.

"Incapacitate only? Understood. Though it might be difficult. Given the way that the demon was flying in on his way here, I doubt that avoiding unnecessary deaths will be the simplest task," said Gerard, sighing. So their plan was to gup and knock on the front door.. Bold, and warranting of the element of surprise, should it com to a fight, but rather foolhardy by the doctor's standards. He followed Sabre and waited for the reply to the man's knock.
Chacane took a deep breath trying not to be scaredout of her mind. Dashing forward she put a palm to his head quickly. "Don chi a na eh su ra." ((sealing spell ^_^''''' )) IT would get him to calm down enough back to insanity but she droped like a rock unable to move.

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyon Windstrider
Cross Sabre

"Incapacitate only? Understood. Though it might be difficult. Given the way that the demon was flying in on his way here, I doubt that avoiding unnecessary deaths will be the simplest task," said Gerard, sighing. So their plan was to gup and knock on the front door.. Bold, and warranting of the element of surprise, should it com to a fight, but rather foolhardy by the doctor's standards. He followed Sabre and waited for the reply to the man's knock.

"Okay.....No answer." He said, taking out a lock pick and starting to pick the lock on the door.

Questionable Seeker

Picking up the sound of rushing water Tomo ran towards it. Coming across the river he lowered his head. Opening his mouth he let hos spear drop to the ground. Lifting up a paw he set in down in front of it to stop it from rolling into the lake. Once making sure his spear was steady he he dunked an open mouth into the water. Lifting his head up he swallowed the water as droplets rained down leaving his fur slightly soaked. Dunking his head back into the water he took a large gulp. Lifting his head up he shook it sending droplets of water flying and ruffling his fur. With a good grip on the ground he shook sending more water flying. Lowering his head he opened his mouth. Clamping down on his spear again he slowly walked away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff