Choice of 1 with a guy or girl.

Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

(I meant 2:34 am so Dylan my friend go to bed)

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Carrow Corrow
(Georgia)3:32

((Same here.))
chacane_light
Rose walked wobbily playing in Alucard's backyard with her puppy. They played fetch with the ball she had gotten. Rose was almost a year but was pretty good at talking in small sentences and could wak on her own, running was unsteady. Zeth helped her adapt quickly with knowledge and Carlos and Aki's stories they told her at bed helped her growth. She played with her pup which she called Maru. "Maru! comes on! fetsh!" Rose said throwing hte ball Mary running after it.

(( Is Rose still hard to find. Or are you willing to have her captured? ))

Questionable Seeker

Panther of war
BM Vivi
((Really?))

Seeing him wink at her Eliza smiles. Turning her head she watches as he puts back the scroll and comes back. Smiling as he holds her in her arms her tail wags happily. Hearing him Eliza smiles. "I usually start with a small bite." After speaking she lifts her head up kissing him on the lips. "And after that." Finished speaking she wrapped her tail around him.

Volrath growls playfully and returns the kisses " oh no please spare me" He smiles and holds her closer to him. He was careful not to crush her belly " I got a child to raise, where would it be with out a father?" he smiles an evil smile and lightly snickers.

Smiling as her growls her tail wags happily as he returns the kisses. Hearing him Eliza smiles. As he holds her closer she hears him. Speaking Eliza smiles. "Just one bite."

Demonic Sex Symbol

BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
((Really?))

Seeing him wink at her Eliza smiles. Turning her head she watches as he puts back the scroll and comes back. Smiling as he holds her in her arms her tail wags happily. Hearing him Eliza smiles. "I usually start with a small bite." After speaking she lifts her head up kissing him on the lips. "And after that." Finished speaking she wrapped her tail around him.

Volrath growls playfully and returns the kisses " oh no please spare me" He smiles and holds her closer to him. He was careful not to crush her belly " I got a child to raise, where would it be with out a father?" he smiles an evil smile and lightly snickers.

Smiling as her growls her tail wags happily as he returns the kisses. Hearing him Eliza smiles. As he holds her closer she hears him. Speaking Eliza smiles. "Just one bite."
" Fine one bite but it really gots to be the last one" he chuckles " I mean if you keep this up i may not be able to support my family." His hand softly slides up and down her back, he yields a little and pulls her in but is careful about it.
Cross Sabre
Lyon Windstrider
Cross Sabre
Sabre, after having exited the cave, started scaling his way back down the mountain, almost furious with everything. They were exactly one week away from he and Chacane's wedding and she was nowhere in sight. He hoped Pandemic was at least treating her well and had fixed her blood problem so that she was back to normal.

"Now, we're in the clear," said Dr. Firestone, ceasing tasting the air. "Now, do you have any particular idea as to what to do next? I can only follow your lead here. I assume you'll want to get out of hostile territory as soon as possible?"

"I...don't really know...." He admitted. "I came here following the directions of an energy tracer, but I guess she was less of that and more of a con-artist. We're in the most dangerous place in the world, or just one of the most dangerous...." He said, holding his forehead in repressed anguish. "It's just so stupid.....I'm just so stupid..." He said, wondering how he could be so gullible.

"Oh, please. If you were stupid, you wouldn't have lasted forty seconds in our little tiff," growled Firestone. He hated self-loathing. "Now then... do you have anything on you that normally belongs to your lover? I have an idea that might allow us to pick up on her location... besides, she might still be near. Hurry. Think."
chacane_light
Ookami Kage Takuya
Pandemic knew should would say no, but he was feeling more alive all the sudden, more free and loosened up as he sped up, now Ping was beginning to have trouble keeping up with Pandemic "here.." he said as Chacane struggled in Pings arms "throw her to me.." Pandemic said playfully as he jumped outward off of the cliff facing upward to Ping, who then lightly gave Chacane a toss to Pandemic, he spun as he caught her, his clothing more comfortable then Pings metal and skin, he held onto her with one arm as he sped them up going into a dive, his marking beginning to appear on his skin, his form beginning to change state, his energy building up, what could feel like the spines of feathers began growing underneath the sleeve of his arm. his senses sharper then ever, but this time he didnt realize it, and he was also able to think, not being thrown out of conscious thought like before, a low rumble of a growl in his throat, he wondered what the sound was exactly as he landed on some rocks bouncing off of them to continue down, they were now very close to the bottom, only two more of Pandemic leaps and they would be there, but he decided to take it in one leap, making it seem so simple as he twisted in the air and landing as tho he were a cat, his back heavier now for some reason, allowing him to keep balance when landing on two feet being crouched forward with the five year old Chacane in his arms, he let her down, but his one arm closer to her seemed to sort of stretch out in her direction on its own as he walked, he didnt even notice it

chacane looked at Pandemic and then started to walk away from him. "i could've dun it mystelf and you knows it." Chacane shifted into her wolf pup form and started to run through the forest. Falling into a hole she let out a yelp when she landed. The hole was only 10 feet deep, nothing major, but for her small form that was huge.

Pandemic was behind her in the hole rather fast for his weaker condition earlier, he squatted down with his head tilted like a bird of prey, his slit eyes quickly adjusting to the change of light from outside the pit to where he was now "your too slow.. lets go" he said as he grabbed the scruff of her neck and jumped up to the top, using one arm to twist his body over the edge of the pit and flipping over to land his feet squarely on the ground, he did so without his body ever touching the ground, only his hand and two feet, he smiled as his vision allowed him to see past most things "this way.." he said in what seemed almost like mid flight as he ran fast heading Westward down the small canyon they were in, cliff sides on either side of them towering high above, odd creatures of different sizes were easily spotted by Pandemic, but he only looked at them as threats to him and Chacane as he continued to run with her, his body began to turn more and more into the creature of the other night as his mind began to fade towards instinct, feathers appearing, small, but still existent, on his arm and back, the cloths on his back seemed to wriggle as if wings would burst from them, he ran faster and faster as his teeth grew to a demonic sharp, Ping trying as hard as he could to keep up with his master, Pandemics tattoo like markings began to show more vividly on his face as he ran, his eyes looking less then normal on him
((rose can be caught. Afterall she isn't at my house, but alucard's (Carlos's and Zero's dad's))

Maru trotted along side of her as Rose sat in teh tall grass playing with some of the flowers.She weaved soem together although messy and put the wreathe on Maru's head. maru shook it off and licked roses's face. "Maru! thats tickling!"
Ookami Kage Takuya
Pandemic was behind her in the hole rather fast for his weaker condition earlier, he squatted down with his head tilted like a bird of prey, his slit eyes quickly adjusting to the change of light from outside the pit to where he was now "your too slow.. lets go" he said as he grabbed the scruff of her neck and jumped up to the top, using one arm to twist his body over the edge of the pit and flipping over to land his feet squarely on the ground, he did so without his body ever touching the ground, only his hand and two feet, he smiled as his vision allowed him to see past most things "this way.." he said in what seemed almost like mid flight as he ran fast heading Westward down the small canyon they were in, cliff sides on either side of them towering high above, odd creatures of different sizes were easily spotted by Pandemic, but he only looked at them as threats to him and Chacane as he continued to run with her, his body began to turn more and more into the creature of the other night as his mind began to fade towards instinct, feathers appearing, small, but still existent, on his arm and back, the cloths on his back seemed to wriggle as if wings would burst from them, he ran faster and faster as his teeth grew to a demonic sharp, Ping trying as hard as he could to keep up with his master, Pandemics tattoo like markings began to show more vividly on his face as he ran, his eyes looking less then normal on him

he-he's turning into that Carunaku again! i got to get free! Chacane squirmed wildly trying to get loose, turning to her human dform she found it easier since he hand her by the collar of her jacket now.Though thtey were moving too fast it was hard for her to find a poisition she could drop to wihtout being roadkill.

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Dias shortly made it to the city, where all that lay were ruins. Some people were running from here to there, apparently afraid of this strange, gold-glowing new comer. Personally, Dias didn't care. He was scanning the area for signs of electricity, cables, any kind of technological hardware.

Apparently there was none. It had been as he had predicted. Ofcourse. Otherwise the Twilight would've picked up radio signals and the like.

In the far corners of this small sector of the city, there was a large half-destroyed building. Sand everywhere, rubble and debris scattered across it's half-mounted first and second floors... but, what Dias noticed, was that it had been at one point some kind of treasury.

A treasury meant a good deal of fortune. Perhaps Dias should go there and investigate. And so, he did.

After an hour or so of searching, he found nothing. But, at the moment of searching through one part of the building, he came across a man lying on the floor holding a child in his hands. The child was dying. Apparently whatever battles had been fought here, they had been the remaining collateral damage. It was a sad sight to see, but Dias didn't pay it any mind. When he made to move on, the man called his attention.

"Wait stranger...!" He called out.

Dias stopped and turned around to face the man with what he assumed was his son in his hands.

"Come closer..."

Dias hesitated. What did this man want from him? He wasn't going to help him, if that's what he thought. The golden eyed swordsman stepped forth reluctantly, looking down at the man. His own glowing aura revealed that the man, too, was dying. A large puncture wound across his stomach still had signs of some kind of bleeding. The man looked to be in his late fourties. It seemed he had endured a great hardship, and his brow was shaking as he looked up to Dias and spoke.

"...I am but a normal man... I had a wife... this boy... and two daughters... I worked here, in this treasury, in the city I've always lived in. I never had the ability of war that many soldiers here possess... but I did have one special ability that I always kept to myself and never used it. But now, at the end of my life, I'm sure that I must use it for atleast this once...

...you. I know you're not like me. I know you're not like us... I can read hearts, you see... and I know what lies deep within yours. Oh... such confusion I see in it... such undecisiveness, and such an eager need to... do as ... do as... " at this point the man began to cough out blood, but then, he swallowed harshly, and then resumed talking. "...do as you please... I know that your path is not one of death, and I know that your path is yours and only yours, and that you would not listen to the dying words of a man like myself... but your path, it also holds the need to become known. And those that perform noble deeds... those, they become known...

...I only wish... that the wars on this city would stop. That this, my hometown should not continue suffering from the constant shifts of war. Leaders, trying to take over us... time and time... again... Please... listen to my dying words... this poor soul, that has lost everything, begs of you...

...stop this insanity. Bring about a just ruler... then and only then... will I rest in peace..."

The man stayed there, breathing laborously. It seemed he was uncapable of speaking, or rather, trying not to speak to keep himself alive. After a couple of moments, he stopped, with his eyes still open.

"..."

The old man had been right. Only those of noble deeds were carried on through history's pages and kept alive, and thus made legends.

If Dias was to become one such legend, he would have to honor this man's last request.

A man whose name he didn't even know. A man who he'd barely seen for no more than five minutes before he died. A man which's life could essentially be meaningless. A man who could've lied to him...

...but words with such depth, that they transcended all of that put together.

Dias closed the old man's eyes, then pronounced.

"Your words were wise, old man. Wise indeed...

...I will honor your last request even if I die trying...

...I am a man of my word."
What was the second item the Little One wanted? Some kind of Flower from what Aren could remember, The snazzy white kind that grew throughout most of the forest. Although He wasn't sure if they were in season, Or if they even had a season for that matter. So instead of thinking up a way to ask somebody without speaking, He simply stomped on through the forest, Crouching next to whatever flowers He could find for a better look. So far His small adventure was fruitless.

Questionable Seeker

Panther of war
BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
((Really?))

" Fine one bite but it really gots to be the last one" he chuckles " I mean if you keep this up i may not be able to support my family." His hand softly slides up and down her back, he yields a little and pulls her in but is careful about it.

Hearing him speak she smiles. Feeling his hand slide up and down her back her tail wags happily. Carefully leaning in she kisses him on the lips.
(( I think I'll wait to capture Rose when your not Pandemic's pet. ))

The soul followed Ester and stood in front of the throne. "Would you like me to organize a group to start poisoning the goods going out of shipping yard?" Ester shook his head. "No, I think that would only cause the other kingdoms to distrust us. Just lower the pay for the dockworkers. That will have them angry.. and more likely to make mistakes." The soul nodded. "Anything else my lord?" Ester nodded. "Tell me where Sabre is." The soul created a map on the floor of the castle. He pointed out to Ester exactly where to find Sabre. "He is traveling with another though.. The other person's soul refused to talk about who he was." Ester nodded. "Stubborn souls.." Ester waved off the soul, telling him to go about the orders he had given the soul. Ester pulled up a portal and stepped through. Once on the other side of the portal Ester glanced around.

Demonic Sex Symbol

BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
((Really?))

Hearing him speak she smiles. Feeling his hand slide up and down her back her tail wags happily. Carefully leaning in she kisses him on the lips.

Volrath lets her lips linger with his for a little bit then he pulls away. His hand finders her and slides his finger between hers and lightly holds her hand. He then looks in to her smiling " how is are child, pain,? as it been keep you up ?"

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
(Remember how Suna City needed a census for someone to take good care of it? Well, Dias is gonna see to it that there's someone worthy of taking care of Suna City.

This aughta be interesting... Anyways, for now, I'm just going to go to sleep. Later.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff