Choice of 1 with a guy or girl.

Sex 0.4180602006689 41.8% [ 625 ]
just lying together 0.22809364548495 22.8% [ 341 ]
holding hands 0.067558528428094 6.8% [ 101 ]
dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

While waiting for the servant to return. Ester turned to a soul who was floating next to him. "Have you located the child?" The soul nodded and spoke back. "There is no way to locate the child. There seems to be a barrier of some sort.. Keeping us from locating her. We were only to find her mother and father." Ester shook his head a bit. "Where is the mother and father?" The soul listened to Ester and answered. "The father searching for his mate. She seems to have reverted to a childhood state herself. Some form of werewolf." Ester gave a slight laugh. "She is always changing forms." The soul nodded. "She is making it harder to find her. It seems she is with.. Pa..." Ester raised his hand to stop the soul from completing his sentence. "You don't have to tell me." The soul nodded. "Keep a connection with Sabre's soul. Maybe I will seek him out and have a conversation with him." The soul nodded as the servant returned with the Shana council.

(( @Eliza - Doin' alright. -kicks Gaia's server- Used to work with my old computer. lol ))
Cross Sabre
Sabre, after having exited the cave, started scaling his way back down the mountain, almost furious with everything. They were exactly one week away from he and Chacane's wedding and she was nowhere in sight. He hoped Pandemic was at least treating her well and had fixed her blood problem so that she was back to normal.

"Now, we're in the clear," said Dr. Firestone, ceasing tasting the air. "Now, do you have any particular idea as to what to do next? I can only follow your lead here. I assume you'll want to get out of hostile territory as soon as possible?"

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
There was a flash of light somewhere in the desert. After the flash of light had receeded, a man stood, holding a sword. He looked around with golden eyes, ignoring the pyreflies that emanated from his body and flew off into the air around him and before his eyes.

The cool air of the night was soothing, it made his shining scarf billow slightly in the air. Dias turned to look around better at his surroundings. In the distance, the crowned swordsman found a city. Suna City, which had undergone several battles, lay there half in ruins... atleast, from where he was standing.

"Hm..."

Dias took out a small device and talked into it.

"Noches. It seems that this place doesn't have the tools we need. We might be stuck on this planet for a while." This same strange device let out a small noice and a voice came from it, saying something about it being understood.

Dias began to walk to this city... in hopes of finding, perhaps, some kind of signs of advanced technology.
chacane_light
"no! put me down!" she said squirming wildly trying to get loose as Ping carried her and he dashed with pandemic. As she thrashed she thought, I hate people carring me! I said no! no no no no no no no no no no no! chacane pouted a bit still squirming trying to be put down. The only person she liked carrying her was Sabre since they were lovers, otherwise she squirmed.

Pandemic knew should would say no, but he was feeling more alive all the sudden, more free and loosened up as he sped up, now Ping was beginning to have trouble keeping up with Pandemic "here.." he said as Chacane struggled in Pings arms "throw her to me.." Pandemic said playfully as he jumped outward off of the cliff facing upward to Ping, who then lightly gave Chacane a toss to Pandemic, he spun as he caught her, his clothing more comfortable then Pings metal and skin, he held onto her with one arm as he sped them up going into a dive, his marking beginning to appear on his skin, his form beginning to change state, his energy building up, what could feel like the spines of feathers began growing underneath the sleeve of his arm. his senses sharper then ever, but this time he didnt realize it, and he was also able to think, not being thrown out of conscious thought like before, a low rumble of a growl in his throat, he wondered what the sound was exactly as he landed on some rocks bouncing off of them to continue down, they were now very close to the bottom, only two more of Pandemic leaps and they would be there, but he decided to take it in one leap, making it seem so simple as he twisted in the air and landing as tho he were a cat, his back heavier now for some reason, allowing him to keep balance when landing on two feet being crouched forward with the five year old Chacane in his arms, he let her down, but his one arm closer to her seemed to sort of stretch out in her direction on its own as he walked, he didnt even notice it

Questionable Seeker

((Gaia's so slow It's absolutely pathetic. This is just sad.))
Rose walked wobbily playing in Alucard's backyard with her puppy. They played fetch with the ball she had gotten. Rose was almost a year but was pretty good at talking in small sentences and could wak on her own, running was unsteady. Zeth helped her adapt quickly with knowledge and Carlos and Aki's stories they told her at bed helped her growth. She played with her pup which she called Maru. "Maru! comes on! fetsh!" Rose said throwing hte ball Mary running after it.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
((Carrow can I go to bed? its 12:22 And I'm exhausted.))
Ookami Kage Takuya
Pandemic knew should would say no, but he was feeling more alive all the sudden, more free and loosened up as he sped up, now Ping was beginning to have trouble keeping up with Pandemic "here.." he said as Chacane struggled in Pings arms "throw her to me.." Pandemic said playfully as he jumped outward off of the cliff facing upward to Ping, who then lightly gave Chacane a toss to Pandemic, he spun as he caught her, his clothing more comfortable then Pings metal and skin, he held onto her with one arm as he sped them up going into a dive, his marking beginning to appear on his skin, his form beginning to change state, his energy building up, what could feel like the spines of feathers began growing underneath the sleeve of his arm. his senses sharper then ever, but this time he didnt realize it, and he was also able to think, not being thrown out of conscious thought like before, a low rumble of a growl in his throat, he wondered what the sound was exactly as he landed on some rocks bouncing off of them to continue down, they were now very close to the bottom, only two more of Pandemic leaps and they would be there, but he decided to take it in one leap, making it seem so simple as he twisted in the air and landing as tho he were a cat, his back heavier now for some reason, allowing him to keep balance when landing on two feet being crouched forward with the five year old Chacane in his arms, he let her down, but his one arm closer to her seemed to sort of stretch out in her direction on its own as he walked, he didnt even notice it

chacane looked at Pandemic and then started to walk away from him. "i could've dun it mystelf and you knows it." Chacane shifted into her wolf pup form and started to run through the forest. Falling into a hole she let out a yelp when she landed. The hole was only 10 feet deep, nothing major, but for her small form that was huge.

Demonic Sex Symbol

DylanTheOgreSmith

((Sweet we have the same time.))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyon Windstrider
Cross Sabre
Sabre, after having exited the cave, started scaling his way back down the mountain, almost furious with everything. They were exactly one week away from he and Chacane's wedding and she was nowhere in sight. He hoped Pandemic was at least treating her well and had fixed her blood problem so that she was back to normal.

"Now, we're in the clear," said Dr. Firestone, ceasing tasting the air. "Now, do you have any particular idea as to what to do next? I can only follow your lead here. I assume you'll want to get out of hostile territory as soon as possible?"

"I...don't really know...." He admitted. "I came here following the directions of an energy tracer, but I guess she was less of that and more of a con-artist. We're in the most dangerous place in the world, or just one of the most dangerous...." He said, holding his forehead in repressed anguish. "It's just so stupid.....I'm just so stupid..." He said, wondering how he could be so gullible.
DylanTheOgreSmith

(yea you should. The fight's not gonna work)

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Panther of war
DylanTheOgreSmith

((Wyoming?))
(Georgia)3:32
Ester glanced out over the council members. "We have come here on your request.. However you do realize that it is rather late?" Ester nodded and rose out of the throne. His souls stood beside him to protect him. "Yes, I realize that. I apologize.. This meeting will be short.. I don't want to keep you from your families.. However I wish to learn about my forgotten kingdom.. From the people who basically ruled over it.. While I was gone." The council all bowed slightly before Ester. The head council member spoke first. "As you know.. This city is mainly a shipping harbor. Goods come in.. Goods go out." Ester nodded. "Goods for other cities.. Kingdoms?" The council member nodded. "Correct." Ester glanced at the soul who floated next to him. He gave the soul a wink. "Anything else?" The council member raised his eyebrow as he watched Ester wink at the soul. "Oh.. We also are known for the sea food that we gather from the ocean." Ester nodded with a grin. "Good to know. I thank you for your time. You may leave." The council was annoyed at the short meeting but left anyways. Ester turned to the soul with a grin on his face. "Shipping yards are good for concealing things. Also with goods coming in and out of here. We have opportunities to weaken our enemies." The soul nodded. "Great thinking sire." Ester walked towards the throne and sat back down.

Demonic Sex Symbol

DylanTheOgreSmith
Panther of war
DylanTheOgreSmith

((Wyoming?))

((hmmmm thats fishy... no Arizona. " do you guy change your clocks for time savings?" wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff