dinner and a movie 0.070234113712375 7.0% [ 105 ]
dancing 0.05752508361204 5.8% [ 86 ]
playing games 0.15852842809365 15.9% [ 237 ]
Total Votes:[ 1495 ]

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Carrow heard the little pained cry and instantly wanted to stop hurting him but anger still held him tight so he spoke his mental words. Your gonna have to clean that off you know. Carrow was born about a month ago but he wasn't very dull in the mind. Thankfully Leviathan scales were like dragon's and like dragon they were enforced with natural magic but being Leviathan water was the affinity Carrow held he used this to make sure to wash that stuff off. It required lots of magic since the stuff was like dragon acid. Carrow finally moved his tush off him but his tail snapped to keep the skinweaver clamped to the ground but hit directly into the chest. War or truce? Came the simple mental question.

(Try taller than the twin towers and his head is size of a Semi truck. Donno about his bum though. I made sure Wren put in little details to make him less weak.)
User Image

He lifted up his shirt to show a giant bruise in an interesting shape across his stomach. It looked pretty bad and the internal damage probably hadn't healed yet. "Heh, I didn't really mean to let him hit me. It was kinda by surprise."
Nami Rakara
DollxSpice
[X-mas shopping is such a pain ;o; -yawns-
I'm tired.And I don't know what to do on the sims. x]]

(( XD i like your avi O.o wat wings are those))

[U...its holy s**t. e.e It was about 23...for one. I dunno what price it is now. :/.]

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sabre had had a rough day.
First he had to escape from that huge acid-spitting monster guy, then he had to find an energy tracker, bribe them to make him a map to Chacane, and escape Mesta and the people in it who had thought he had come for his short reign through unjust means. Then, he had to follow the map, which spanned over a good amount of space, constantly fighting obstacles that decided it was a good idea to try to stop him on his way. Then, he hit the border, as he called it, while there were no markings, it was obvious he had hit something different. He had never been to the eastern part of the place, and he now knew why. It was an almost creepy place with the weirdest looking monsters and the most hostile people, the majority of the people he knew excluded, that he had ever met.
Through this though, he kept going, to the mountains that, while they were easily seen from the distance, he had reached them and was staring up the summit.....
The map told him that his goal was there, so, after a quick rest, he headed up the mountains, almost being able to hear his beloved already.
((Sorry if any of it was wrong, but that's what I understood from last night.))

Demonic Sex Symbol

BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
Panther of war
BM Vivi
Listening to him speak Eliza laughs smiling. "Only if I can come with you." Moving her tail she lets it droop so he could get up.

" Oh my" he chuckles then stands then reaches out his hand to her, with palms up wishing to help her to her feet " Oh my please don't eat me as a snack i got wife to feed and kids to raise, and a job to run. "

Watching as he holds out a hand she takes it as she gets up. Hearing him Eliza laughs again. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe I'll have a taste." Moving her head closer to his she kissed him on the lips.

Volrath chuckles and returns the kiss " Oh my i fear i am wounded for that taste, please i beg of you not again or else ill not survive ."he could not hold back a laughter after he said that. he holds her hand as though as through she was his prize. He leads her to the library. He opens the door for her and walks in

As he kisses her her tail wags happily. Hearing him she laughs. Moving her head closer she kisses him on the lips again. Holding his hand as they walked her tail waged as they reached the library. Watching as he opens the door for her she enters after him. Walking over to a shelf she reaches upwards. Grabbing a scroll she walks back handing it to him. "Here."

The scroll contained basic rules. Along with it the rule banning the eating of goats or sheep was written along the bottom.

Volrath smiles and takes the scroll he goes over to a table and sits in to it and places the scroll on to the table. He uses a few books near by to hold it open as he reads it multiple times. a hand reaches out and smoothly wraps around her as he reach holding her to him. " I see you have added to the rules."

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
(Sabre you got the parts right)
DollxSpice
Nami Rakara
DollxSpice
[X-mas shopping is such a pain ;o; -yawns-
I'm tired.And I don't know what to do on the sims. x]]

(( XD i like your avi O.o wat wings are those))

[U...its holy s**t. e.e It was about 23...for one. I dunno what price it is now. :/.]

((lol ugh i still have to do kurotsuchi mayuri cosplay and that's gonna get up to 80k, i'll have to remember to get that after i'm done))
she gasped and put her hands over her mouth "hayate....that looks really bad" she said as she held her hands in front of her and they began to glow red and she lifted them up to his chest "now...you might get a slight burning sensation but uh....that only means it's working" she said as her hands landed directly on top of the bruise

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
Panther of war
Harmony-B
Panther of war
((Welcome back
Harmony-B
I would umm do more but i was reading and i am truly sorry for what is shrouds your life, My mom is also sick some times but not that bad, but she is sick all year long. ))
((*Hugs*Thanks.))

((Hmmmm do you wish me to stop pming you? for a little bit?))
((What do you think you don't have to tell me.You can figure it out by my response to your last pm.))

Familiar Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Child Wren S Ift
(Sabre you got the parts right)

((Sweet. I should have said something about him mumbling and complaining loudly the whole way up, lol.))

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
"HOW ABOUT!" I ooze the flute to summon Daichi Toad to battle out of me in an extra arm. I played a beautiful note and he appeared beside me smoking a small pipe again. "Lemme guess." He said croaking a cloud of smoke. "Want some help?" I nod and he hops off behind a house. He slams his pads down to the ground and in a poof of smoke and the crumbling of several buildings, The Grand Toad Daichi the III was ready. In his mouth was a pipe and in his left pad rested on a hilt of a sword, he was dressed in a blue robe that fit perfectly for a toad. "Oi'! You Mountain freak!" Said the giant toad in a bellowous tone. He hops at him, with a great speed. ((Current size 543 feet tall, 243 wide and his sword is 200 feet long. If you've seen that one naruto battle with the sand Tanuki and the toad sage, this shits gonna be EPIC. ))
chacane_light
((I dun mind if you come lookin. And of course we missed you Ember. Mutt still drolls over that picture of you in the front ^.^''''' Also the die mutt series needs someone like you defiantly...))

Chacane sat on her hind legs and howled. Maybe getting some sort of responce. But she got none. Nomrall if she was this high in the mountains she would hear another howl, but nothing but her own echoed softly. "This sucks. WHY"D YOU EVEN TAKE ME HERE?!" She growled. "You stupid Carunaku!"

Pandemic turned and glared at her "doy ou listen at al.. even worse things then what i was could be out here and were both still a little drained if you havnt noticed... howling probably would be the best thing to do if you want us to be eaten alive..." he stood up and began walking "well 5 year old pup.. if you really think im such a stupid Carunaku.. then maybe i should just let you fend for yourself.." he said over his shoulder with a sly hidden smile as he began walking, he took a few steps into the bushes till he looked over to he side and saw a large creature climbing the cliff hidden to the upper right of them, unseen to where they were, turns out they happened to be on a cliff side peninsula, and on the other side of the trees was this http://www.gamezone.com.pe/Imagenes/mg_embb9.jpg he looked at the creature for about 2 seconds then pivoted on his feet walking back towards Chacane "better idea.. you dont howl anymore for a little while, and we just sort of walk that way.." he said ointing in the Eastward direction away from the creature "i know it'll mean going further East.. but thats better then the alternatives.." he said glancing over his shoulder

Interstellar Pirate

13,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
(... is the purpouse of this RP to take over cities? O.o; Seriously...)
Dekiel stepped out into the cold night of Keystone.

"Hm... I wonder what master's influence with this place was.

I have to learn more. I'll have to start exploring this land and getting more information."

Keystone was silent right now, looking out into the miles upon miles of lush forest below. Snow slowly came down upon him, but he didn't feel the need to get a coat or anything. He just felt rather cold.
User Image

He winced again as he was trying not to laugh. "Why do all healing techniques hurt the person it's healing." He waited patiently for her to finish. When she was done he looked a little tired. "Thanks Ember...you know i really missed you." He kept his golden eyes looking at her.
Nami Rakara
User Image

He winced again as he was trying not to laugh. "Why do all healing techniques hurt the person it's healing." He waited patiently for her to finish. When she was done he looked a little tired. "Thanks Ember...you know i really missed you." He kept his golden eyes looking at her.
"i missed you too Hayate...." she said as her eyes looked into his "It really has been too long" she hugged him hoping his chest wouldn't be in pain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff