11,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
sir dan
Demented God Child

(Hades Owns Shana)

((thats amazing))

Pass it around. I need to make sure that everyone know who has what. Mesta is owned By CatOfNine, Shana is owned by Hades.

I've got Lleviathan City still and it's back better than last time.
Chacane walked by the lab and looked at it pausing she stared at the door. "huh, I wonder if i should save the poor sap." Chacane said as she looked back to the book. "eh, maybe i can ask ester if he gots something power draining." Chacane turned and knocked on the lab door.
the blade looked at her and then closed its eye,sen pulled it out of the ground and reabsorbed the blade,he then walked into an ally way.the flesh around eliza formed into a dagger that lay at her feet.a small eye on it that stared up at her,almost calling out to be taken
(( -points to gravestone marked Hades- Dead. But Ester will be more then happy to take the keys. Although I think Nelo and Fallen own Shana. So give it to them. ))

Ester heard the knocking and looked up. "One moment dear. I am with a patient." He said while he strapped the servant down. The ticks he held in a small aquarium, He reached in and pulled one out. Placing it on the servant the tick took a few steps before sinking it's teeth into the servant. "See now.. Since your full demon.. That means you have a small amount of power. This tick will find that and pulled it from you." The servant squirmed and tried to get free. Ester turned to Chacane. "Now.. What do you need?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

The assassin walked into the throne room and sat down. He sighed,
Mmmm I wonder what the fates have in store now.
He thought silently to himself as he called up one of his servants. "Gather the fastest messenger we have and tell them to send this message to Shana." the assassin said as he handed a scroll to the servant. He bowed and ran off.
There needs to be a meeting with Ester about the fate of our city's.
The assassin thought as he crossed his legs in his throne.

((Going to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow. After my concert. wink ))
((uhhh is hades dead holy s**t i needed him.....gotta go to his grave now >> ))

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((what is the whole ban hobo thing??))
((hobo deleted all the posts on the guild cause it was killing the thread WELL ******** DUH!!! thats the point of the guild.....killing the thread to move it to the guild......sorry for the language guys but he should have asked chacane..its her thread))

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dimmu Ester
(( -points to gravestone marked Hades- Dead. But Ester will be more then happy to take the keys. Although I think Nelo and Fallen own Shana. So give it to them. ))

Actually Child owned both Shana and Mesta, so they're his to give away.
((brb dinner))

Questionable Seeker

Watching as the blade closed it's eye she noticed it start to vanish as Sen reabsorbed it. Turning her head she watched as Sen walked into an alley. Keeping her ears alert she lowered her head to gnaw back at the flesh only to find it gone and a dagger in it's place. Eying it carefully she opened her mouth she closed it as she grabbed onto the handle. Unsure about the weapon she continued to eye it, occasionally glancing back in the alley way Sen was in.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((he did that damn but its a thread and guild so it shouldn't matter))
Dimmu Ester

Ester heard the knocking and looked up. "One moment dear. I am with a patient." He said while he strapped the servant down. The ticks he held in a small aquarium, He reached in and pulled one out. Placing it on the servant the tick took a few steps before sinking it's teeth into the servant. "See now.. Since your full demon.. That means you have a small amount of power. This tick will find that and pulled it from you." The servant squirmed and tried to get free. Ester turned to Chacane. "Now.. What do you need?"

Chacane walked in and looked at the servant. "That should tick him off I think." Chacane opened the book and pointed a potion out to Ester that was to drain someone of their powers but it would return later. "Got something minor? Like to get rid of a vampire blood temporarily without losing all the powers? Somethign to make sure they don't turn vampire except when they want to?"
the dagger glanced about viewing the world,it then focused on eliza.sen walked threw the ally and disappeared into darkness
sir dan
((hobo deleted all the posts on the guild cause it was killing the thread WELL ******** DUH!!! thats the point of the guild.....killing the thread to move it to the guild......sorry for the language guys but he should have asked chacane..its her thread))

(Not the thread Sir Dan, But HVM~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces