Welcome to Gaia! ::

Return to the old ways?

What are the old ways? 0.4125 41.2% [ 33 ]
Wait, original HvM content? 0.2625 26.2% [ 21 ]
Stay as is. 0.325 32.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

:.:[ Well alot of my moves in my posts are getting ignored so I am just going to go rp some where else so peace out.]:.:

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

User Image

Irina A dachiยง
Vampire // 5 Years Old // Daughter of Nadja Shadows And Kurai // Daichi's reincarnation

User Image

"No!"Irina knew she was just going to get in the way but she couldn't just leave everyone knowing they are here fighting off a powerful monster.Lowering her head down in shame she nodded."Ok,i'll go home but promise you come back with everyone safe?Try not to get hurt or i'll never forgive myself."Irina told Walker then kissed him on the cheek."i'll be waiting for you and everyone at home."Irina was now ready to be teleported home.
User ImageUser Image
Alex Mercer

"Indeed Ester is right...." said a voice coming from the cave entrance, leaning against it was Alex. His eyes glowed white in the darkness and his razor teeth shined brightly. "Its been a long time Ester, i thought you would have died of old age by now...." Alex said grinning as he watched all the little ones fight Ester and his souls. "Now now children why do you pick on such an old man? you should respect your elders...." Alex said flicking a small object into the mis tof the kids acting like a tiny smoke bomb.

(( The demons and undead I kinda figured could fight it out without us depicting that. I didn't see anything other then that directed at myself.

Kit, What does a Grim Reaper soul do? And the Devilmto? ))

Unbeatable Genius

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Quote:
Wren S. Ift arrived after watching the world in the palm of his hand. Actually he was near the edge of the sky of Anadoria just looking imperialistic with his seraph crystals surrounding him and refracting light so that he may better view the world's events. His chest itself was bare but on his body adorned a monk's robe and protruding from the back of it the wings of sin. He knew about Iban's gamble and he knew about Shima's little love match and he knew about his misunderstanding son too. He was rather proud that his son has now learned how to bone shift as he himself could do with his signature swords.

Watching the Crystal Wren S. Ift outreached his arm and light split a tear or rather created a short cut which passed at the speed of light. Wren S. Ift's power was entirely the power of light. His power of immortality was made of light. Wren S. Ift's shape shifting consisted using light to shape his body as a new form. So creating a "Stairway of Light" a rift formed in front of his outreached hand. The Angel of Sin smiled as he would watch in his crystal as Iban fought. Wren S. Ift made the end of the shortcut appear in front of Iban Mercer and fired an energy ball into the "Stairway of Light" making it come out of the short cut already placed in front of Grandfather Mercer. So a means to a way the ball would go into a collision course with the stream of Blaze's lightning. In the final moments of course it would spread out to form a Light Barrier to protect Iban's body with a large surface area entirely even if the lightning attempted to go around.

"Light come forth!"

Arch- Song.

Wren S. Ift would call forward light around the cannonball and create a healing aura with it for a moment's interruption. "Holy Arrow! Teleport!" The angel shifter would pull back a string of light on a rainbow to loose the missile into a teleport hole in front of him only to shoot out of another hole in front of Blaze. Simply put as soon as the arrow fired it arrived at its destination which was actually the tracking spell on the heathen. "You shall not harm a shifter!" Wren S. Ift called down from the skies to sound across the continent of Anadoria. "Holy Bollt!" Wren S. Ift collected the words on his tongue and charged the magic in his hand then running it down the finger. A portal opened above Blaze's head and in front of Wren S. Ift's finger which the crackling BOOM of lightning struck into. The result was that the Holy Bolt struck the portal in front of the finger and out of the portal above Blaze instantly in the same millisecond.

"Feather Storm!" This time the portal opened behind Blaze and Wren S. Ift pulled his wings back and released a hurricane from which his feathers flew like razors caught in the wing. The quills of the feathers sharp as any heavenly steel and the storm itself rather an unimpressive. There was no beauty or style in this attack but rather a mundane flow but it didn't make the feathers any less strong or any less sharp. A new portal opened up in front Blaze whether he'd moved to a new location or had avoided the attack from behind. Wren S. Ift plucked a feather from his wing and it crafted itself in searing light which the angel shifter then used to stab through the portal and quite possibly Blaze. Of course Wren S. Ift had been quiet smart into only making the light paths or "Stairway Teleports" one way ticket only.

It wasn't even a matter of power to Wren S. Ift but rather a matter of tactics and ability to use the imagination to create a new way to fight. Unknown and unseen Wren S. Ift had found quite literally a new way to fight close combat without even nearing his opponent. Capturing 8 sharp rays of light that were passing Crow Shift the angel herself (Wren S. Ift had reshaped himself into a female form) watched carefully through the seraphim's crystals.Those eight rays surrounded Crow Shift like jagged swords as he luscious lips gave a teasing smile into the glass she watched.

Crow Shift the rays would prepare themselves as eight portals cut a path with holy magic.Wherever Blaze was at now eight rifts would form and from inside those rifts would show stairs. Just like the Holy Arrow, the Holy Bolt, and the Feather Storm the Swords of Light entered of Crow's side and exited near Blaze. To be more precise the eight new portals on Blaze's side surrounded the Arch-Angel in a circle so that the swords stabbed all around him. Wren S. Ift was far from done but he gave Blaze a minute of reprieve as a the shifter's wingtips collected water and moister into a ball and Wren S. Ift prayed for the spirits of water. "May the rains come plenty and may the rivers flow wide fore I pray a boon to lend me your power." Wren S. Ift looked at an orb of flowing water eight feet in diameter in front of him and was surprised! Nature had listened and the little gremlin's smile sunk onto Wren S. Ift's mischievous face. Wren S. Ift created a portal in front of his just as wide and round as the orb of water itself and Wren S. Ift laughed! For some odd reason he felt malicious. "Thats right... Wateraja!"

Wren S. Ift's Wateraga theme.

Underneath Blaze's feet an exit portal opened and on the Shifter's side the water ball boomed forward into Crow's enter portal. As the ball exited from the portal set underneath Blaze's feet it exploded in a rush of torrential energy. The water presure would be the weapon used instead of the element of water to attempt harm on blaze. Even if Blaze attempted to move new portals would be set underneath his feet to fire pieces of the Wateraja like pressurized bullets.

Crow Shift grew her nails out into elongated white claws and a portal would appear at Blaze's new location once again. In front of Crow the entrance portal had already been made and she swiped her claws through it making them pass through and directly swipe for Blaze. She now looked at her nails as they seemed as if someone had cleanly cut them off but rather were cut off by the closing portal.

Crow shifted into a banshee as haggard and tiresomely ugly as any lonely grieved or most forgotten lost soul could be and took in a breath. Five small 2 inch portals appeared as she let out a scream or a wail form in front of the banshee witch. This only one thing for Blaze and that was two portals opened up in front of the Arch-Angel's, one near his spine, and one on both sides of the armored man's ear which the sound passed through like a sonic resonance unlike any other. It is said to hear a banshee's wail meant you have died from hearing itself but the truth of the matter was YOU TRY getting hit by a sonic boom and not survive. The portals as always closed again and Crow Shift turned into her beautiful angel perfection of a body once again. Vanity itself was a sin that ruled this shifter even as an angel.

She formed wind into a drill by shifting magic through her fingers and created four Wind Drills. A single portal appeared before her and connected to Blaze's end. The wind drills were slammed forward with a sonic punch. The first entered and a small circle of light opened before Blaze's crotch as the first Wind Drill exited it. It closed as a second patch of light formed but this time in the form of an "X" as a Wind Drill was released for Blaze's a**s moments later. The good thing about constantly creating portals was that no matter where your opponent moved that you could just create them where the opponent has moved or "Portal Stalk" them. The third Wind Drill would exit from a red triangle aiming directly for Blaze's stomach and the fourth was a blue square with the drill aiming directly to drill under Blaze's chin.

Crow as serious yet at times a little comedy relief was deserved. Four portals surrounde Blaze once again but they weren't facing him like before but rather angled sideways. Crow laughed again as she harnessed the element of wind by shifting again. "Destroy!" The wind blasted from her body into the portals but instead of just being a breeze the winds became entangled and spiked into a tornado because of the spinning which the portals had been angled to create. "D.E.S.T.R.O.Y!" Wren S. Ift created a flamethrower effect with his own light energy. "Holy Tower!" A portal opened up underneath Blaze and a Babylon Tower of light short upward to try and consume with Crow's negative energy.

The whole time Crow Shift (or Wren S. Ift for that matter) had been attacking they'd inserted their own power into the attacks. It didn't matter if the element was light, wind, water, sound, and lightning s/he had assured any of those couldn't be hi-jacked. The best example in this case was Wren S. Ift firing a bullet from a gun and the bullet was the element that had been shot. You can block a bullet but you can't control it and thats what inserting the energy had done. Logically Wren S. Ift masterminded the series of logical cases and continued to think. While a bullet can't be controlled it can be dodged, shielded against, or possibly deflected. The attack were done to create a series of circumstance which made the element of surprise the key factor thus assuring the opponent didn't know the next attack. It would be hard to dodge and sometimes too quick to be responded to but it wasn't automatically unavoidable since the portal stalking was based on guesswork and relative location to where the opponent stayed. An energy ball formed and the portal sequence occurred to unlock a trap door in front of Blaze's chest and fire the energy through it. The white ball would explode in an unstable concoction of light.

"De-st-roy!" "As currently now the situation which was occurring was to overwhelm in a chain attack too fast. Ice formed from the moisture in the sky which Crow Shift hovered in then a second one. What this meant simply was two more portals were to appear but this one one was in front while the other was behind Blaze. The lances were aerodynamic so that they were especially fast in firing to hopefully spear Blaze from both sides. Following up Wren S. Ift shifted gravity into a dark ball and split it in two. "La-Destroy-da." One above Blaze's head and one below him to try and compress his body with the Gravity Balls. "Destroy, Destroy, destroy, delete and destroy, lazer destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, destroy, and lets not forget DESTROY!"

Crow Shift had now gone mad with bloodlust and unlike an angered human her mind god clearer so that with each "Destroy" some kind of attack was made. On the first destroy Wren S. Ift pulled out a clock from underneath his sleeve and then threw it like a fastball into what had become typacally a portal. On blaze's side a female's lips opened and a clock exited it. The alarm went off and it tried to "Slow" Blaze's time in a limited area. The second and third two bolts of "Thunderballs" were hurled on each side of Blaze's face as portals were created an inch away from the man's face. The next was a tri-strike representing three elements of nature and the portals opponents in a triangle formation which Wind, Water, and Lightning shot with Blaze stuck in the middle then exploded in the fusion of three elements. The rest of the "Destoys" were simply "Gravity" balls that would try and crush anything it touched.

Finally with the final shout he raised his hands and wings in the sky and created a 20 foot wide portal. "Sinner's Destruction!" It was instant, it was immediate, and it was spontaneous, and Crow Shift's words conjured the powerball and hurled it from above Blaze's head in a spiral portal that looked like the galaxy of heaven. It was charged with light inside and the choatic energy of sin and the light of Wren S. Ift made the two elements clash like two Greek Titans thrusting towards the arena area like nothing else to try and crush Blaze with the sheer gravity force it created as a pull towards it. When all was said and done it EXPLODED FASHIONABLY against Anadoria's earth.

[Hint read the posts: The attacks go in order from the top of the paragraph to the bottom of the post. Try not to miss anything or I'll penalize and use it against you xd but the key thing is have fun and be creative.]

User Image

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Walker nodded before blushing insanely. He almost fell onto his knees when he got hte kiss and he quickly shook her head getting back together. "Alright." Walker wrapped his wrings around her tightly before wrapping her in lightning. Focusing roughly he teleported through her through lightning on the back of the house.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((the grim reaper soul basicly attckes anything in it way and the devil soul takes any hit for alice that are dericted to her. rember she a kid so she more defence>.>((

Alice looked at the cave and blink "walker irina hurry and leave!!" she tryed throwing some more needles at ester to make him human some were guided by souls.
hopeless kitsune
((the grim reaper soul basicly attckes anything in it way and the devil soul takes any hit for alice that are dericted to her. rember she a kid so she more defence>.>((

Alice looked at the cave and blink "walker irina hurry and leave!!" she tryed throwing some more needles at ester to make him human some were guided by souls.

Ester clenched his fists as the Grim Reaper soul hit him. He felt a slight drop in his power and cringed. "Pretty strong for such a young necromancer." Ester lifted his hand throwing back at Alice his own Reaper soul. "Let me show you how that spell feels coming from someone with power!"

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

User Image

Irina A dachiยง
Vampire // 5 Years Old // Daughter of Nadja Shadows And Kurai // Daichi's reincarnation

User Image

Before Irina was teleported out of there she saw a familiar face at the mouth of the cave,her eyes widen in shock that she knew exactly who the man was without even meeting him."Alex?"She whispered.She was now at the back of Chacane's house on her knees thinking about the man and hoping everyone was fine."My Lady,wake up!I saw someone from your past."Irina was talking to her inner self but she had no response."I guess your still tired"Irina said standing up and brushing off her dress then running inside.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jester and Demi were in the house playing cards "Alright fine, you win," Demi said throwing his hand down crossing his arms "I haven't even shown my hand yet." Jester said chuckling "I don't mess with the king of cards." Demi said sipping the open beer beside him. They both turned to look at the little girl who seemed to run in blinking a few times.
User ImageUser Image

Iban Mercer

Iban turned around quickly and put his arm up in a brace, his arm covered itself in a blue and white steel Armour and a bolt of electricity formed into a bow...the bow was made from a special metal and had an encasement of electricity around it......but instead of doing anything Iban held it in place as a holy light floated infront of him...and then around him...."who?"....Iban looked up to his right and felt Wren shining brightly as if he was the most precious of all beings.....BAM Iban got shaken around and knocked back a bit as the electricity made impact on the barrier of light enveloping him. "Wait up Raiden...looks like we might not have to fight him at all....i want to see his reaction..."

User Image
Raiden Ancient of Thunder and Lightning

"Of course, its strange tho, Wren in his current state that is." A transparent blue aura glowed next to Iban as Raiden formed out of his side but in a ghostly looking form. "Are you sure you don't want to join in? killing this Blaze character quickly would be the best key....." Watching carefully Raiden and Iban floated back a bit more watching the onslaught that Wren unleashed upon him.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Chacane was starting to walk back from the orcherd. Brand new busshel of apples, a new one of peaches, some of grapes and another of oranges. She carried one on top of the other on her back. Making her way back home she hummed to herself. Though she was glad she was wlaking around in her summer outfit ((avi)); it was very hot outside.

Walker fell onto his back inside the cave panting softly since he had never teleported someone before with his lightning, only himself, he didn't think it would ware him out so badly.

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
alice epped and tryed doagng but got hit in the arm. she felt week but sent in her favorit soul. His name was dragon he was a seprent demon soul. he slithed to ester under the earth with a few othes to try and eat him.

Aged Raider

9,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
And the clouds hid from the Creators Eyes.

I stood, back in the fields of the plains, swallowed by rage. Beautiful, wonderful, colorful rage. The ground twitching and pulsating in colors of all natures as my teeth locked and broke and only regrew to fit the plastered, drawn smile I had now. The feeling I knew so well of wanting nothing but my enemies bones ground to powder to make my bread, the eyes into my jelly for toast and their teeth to adourn my neck for festivals. I would find Vile's fortress. I would find it, and destroy it once and for all.
The wheat of the field, as I stood, twitched. The colors fading in and out of existence, like siphoning was occurring beyond any metaphysical plane recognizable to man. Swapping color after color around me, like a ravished painter returning to his art. Streaks of red's, and yellow's and blues, striking like sword slashes every step I took. The colors' of nature were wonderful, as the stars, and the moons as the worlds water was deep. I stared at the sky, pointed a finger up and reshaped it into a gun. Still grinning, I said softly. "~Poooow.~" And it went white all above the Plains. And as my finger was held, a swirl of color beagn to be brought down to me in a twister of whining, writhing, saddened 'Blue's'. I was going to drain life, not swallow it, but reconfigure it for a change.

Ruthless Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Loiterer 100
[[COME TO THE OCC FORM I HAVE LOTS OF NEW CHARACTERS AND I WANT TO SEE WHICH ARE BEST]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff