------Graphics: Photobucket
---------Genre: Romance - Drama - Yaoi
------------Level: Semi Literate to Literate. Any where from 2 to 4 Paragraphs

Profile Thread
OOC Thread

Invisible Phantom

User Image

Introduction

School’s back in session for the students of the small town of Cherrystone. But unlike most other students, they didn’t groan about the changing of seasons. Sure they might have when they were younger but now the high school students look forward to the time when homework was due and tests were making the students pull all nighters. This time of the year was the time they enjoyed the most. Of course it wasn’t because of school, no, it was because the snow would soon start to fall. It would blanket their town from September to late March.

The snow is what the students love. They would flock on the weekends to the mountains, where there they would take part in the most exciting thing of the year. Snowboarding.

But for a small group of high school students, the snow isn’t all fun and games. With the arrival of the snow, it means the start of tourist season, and that means working at the Cherrystone Ski Lodge. Twelve students the from local high school fulfill these rules, much to their displeasure. They would rather be out on the slopes enjoying the snow themselves rather than stuck inside catering to the people that come and go from the lodge.

Even though they work, when the moon is high and the skies clear, the mountain is all theirs to contend with. Those few moments before they have to be home and the owner of the lodge lets up the ski lift a few times to enjoy what they had missed out on during the day. Those were the moments that the group of teens lived and worked for.

Invisible Phantom

User Image

Rules

1. I am god. What I say goes, end of story.
2. No god moding. No one is prefect.
3. This is a literate rp~ At least two paragraphs of five sentences per post. No exceptions!
4. PM your profiles to me, do not post them until I say that you can.
5. Make your post pretty. It gets boring if there’s no life to your post!
6. No cybering here, take it else where.
7. Romance please and thank you! 8D Though keep it PG-16 (hand holding, kisses, and a little groping are O-kay!)
8. OOC talk in brackets. [], [[]], (()), () (Though don’t post just an OOC Comment in the Rp Thread! We have an OOC Thread for that, or pm me your questions~)
9. When you PM me your profiles put Snowball Fights.
10. Again, romance. 8D
11. Rp will start when I have 4 characters other than mine.
12. Multiple characters are welcome! Just make sure you can handle them all and don’t forget about anyone.
13. Don’t ignore people! Its rude and mean! They come to rps to have fun just like everyone else after all! *grumbles*
14. Anime pictures only~ Real ones creep me out and make me feel like a stalker or something. I'm the 'who' when you call 'Who's there?'
15. No net speak in post unless your character has a cell phone and is using it for texting and even then! Make sure people know that’s what’s happening!
16. I can add rules as I see fit, though I think I have a good few already. Hehe. *sigh*
17. If you have to go away for a while, tell me and the others that you are rping with.
17. I want this to be a long term rp so please post often. If you don’t post for lets say, three days you’ll get a message as a warning, if you do not respond or it happens again you will be removed from the rp.
17. Boy characters only please~ It's a yaoi rp, meaning boys falling in love with boys.
18. And lastly~ HAVE FUN!!!! 8D (And look for the hidden message, putting it before your profile when you pm me)

Invisible Phantom

Reserves

[size=10]
[color=PostingColor]✖ Position of Staff Member [/color][imgleft](100x100 icon or you character here)[/imgleft]
[size=11]✖Name: (First and last name, middle is optional)
✖Age: (between 14 and 19 please)[/size]

Profiles

[align=center][size=15][color=(any color)]I Wish I Was Out Boarding[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]Character Img(Anime, please!)[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=Any color you want][size=13]Nickname[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11]Plain or Unique You Decide: [color=color1]First Middle and Last Name[/color]

Time Passes so Quickly: [color=color2]Age (14-19)[/color]

This is What I Do: [color=color1]Staff Position[/color]

Don’t Blame Me, Its in My Genetics: [color=color2]Height[/color]

Love Me or Hate Me: [color=color1]Personality (One Paragraph At Least)[/color]

This Is How it All Happened: [color=color2]Bio(At Least Two Paragraphs)[/color]

Can I have More of These?: [color=color1]Likes (At Least Three)[/color]

Um, Do These Have to Be Around?: [color=color2]Dislikes (At Least Two)[/color]

Dear Diary,: [color=color1]Secerts, fears, crushes, etcs.[/color]

This is My Board: (Link to Snowboard Design)

Don’t Look At Me Funny: (Link to Ring tone for Cell Phone)[/size]

Invisible Phantom

Cast of Characters

✖The Receptionist - Greets Visitors, Customers, Answers The Phone and Makes Reservations.
User Image
✖Name: Leon ‘Leo’ Ryan Aberly
✖Age: 17
Sunny D estruction

✖The Receptionist - Greets Visitors, Customers, Answers The Phone and Makes Reservations.
User Image
✖Name: Akari Haiyato Ryoushu
✖Age: 19
Einnor829

✖House Keeping Crew - Cleans the Guests’ Rooms, Bathrooms, And the General Lodge.
User Image
✖Name: Daniel Alastair Warner
✖Age: 15
Kira_Deanta

✖House Keeping Crew - Cleans the Guests’ Rooms, Bathrooms, And the General Lodge.
User Image
✖Name: Sodapop Alec O'Connell
✖Age: 18
iBoss Coffee

User Image
✖Name: Carter Johnson
✖Age: 19
Aiyata

User Image
✖Name: Name
✖Age: Age
User

✖Kitchen Staff - Makes and Serves the Food for the Lodge.
User Image
✖Name: Melvin “Mel” Rey
Pandemic Uncaged

User Image
✖Name: Mikael Bunbury Rossetti
The Social Virus

User Image
User

User Image
User

✖Ski Instructors - Teaches the Guest How to Ski And Some How to Snowboard.
User Image
✖Name: Tsubasa Walker
✖Age: 16
l iHinata iSakura l

✖Ski Instructors - Teaches the Guest How to Ski And Some How to Snowboard.
User Image
✖Name: Ivan V. Wolfstadt
Tomo The Roleplayer

Invisible Phantom

User Image

Announcements And Other Information

Information:

~ During this Rp, as soon as all positions are filled, there will be a snowstorm. Therefore trapping the characters inside the Lodge of an undisclosed amount of time.
~ All staff members will wear their uniforms during the time that they work. Street clothing and other personal belongings with be kept in a staff locker in the basement of the building with the staff bathrooms and showers.
~ This is a remake. Original Rp Thread
~ Uniforms:
House Keeping Crew Uniform
Ski Instructor Uniform
Kitchen Staff Uniform
Receptionist

Announcements:

Oct 28th: Rp Was Created
Oct 28th: Started Taking Reserves

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Invisible Phantom

Open!
Everyone who has sent in their profile and it has been approved my post~
We are starting on a Friday afternoon after school. The staff are heading to the locker/bathroom in the basement to get ready for their shifts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff