Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Whαt dø you ωαŋt tø kŋøω?
heart NameKeith Haltz
heart Age21
heart SexMale
heart Sexualitybisexual
heart Short statementKeith just moved to Seattle.
heart LikesRomance movies, partying, and chocolate.
heart DislikeAnger, hate, and violence.

Gɛttɪng α lɪttlɛ pɛɾsønαl hɛɾɛ...
heart Short BioKeith was a bright boy, but when he got to college, he found a bad place, the ravers, stoners, and rollers of the nightlife. He wouldn't sleep for days, wouldn't go to work, and when he was fired, he had to move to seattle, for his new job.
• •| fearsJail, gansters, and crazy hobos.
Fireflies
User Image PROFILE SKELLYSUser Image

[imageleft](your character, preferably human images...)
heart Name(your name)
heart Sex(sex)
heart Sexuality(likes boys, or likes gurlz?)
heart Short statement(why you're in this story, in one sentence or statement)
heart Likes(...)
heart Dislikes(...)

heart Short bio(an introduction to your character, just a taste.
heart fears(...)
~~URL for your character's theme song~~
User Image RULESUser Image

heart Post a goodbye if your leaving the RP
heart Post regularly
heart PM me before you try and add a profile.
heart No God-MOd, and all that BS
heart Romance is encouraged.
heart Violence isn't so much, but is acceptable, to add conflict.
βяεε∂ℓε4410

User Image
heart Name Jazzibelle May Keller
heart Sex Female
heart Sexuality Streight
heart Short statement Jazz just moved there, and doesnt know anyone.
heart Likes
♥ Being along (sometimes)
♥ Reading (Romances)
♥ Bright Colors (Not blinding bright colors but happy ones)
♥ Going on walks
♥ Her Ipod (She loves music)
♥ Rain
♥ Moon & Stars (Loves to Star gaze)

heart Dislikes
✖ Thunderstorms
✖ The Dark
✖ Bugs
✖ Snakes
✖ Clowns
✖ Scary Movies
✖ Her Ex-Boyfriend

heart Short Bio Jazz has a thing for picking the wrong kind of guy, which leads to being in a bad relationship. She just got out of a really bad romance. Her boyfriend use to beat her and do other bad things to her. She has yet to find someone that treats her well. She is a calm person, that doesnt speak back. She is quiet, but once you get to know her she is a great person.
heart Fears
✖ Thunderstorms ✖
✖ The Dark ✖
✖ Being Beaten Again ✖
✖ Snakes ✖
✖ Never finding her a good relationship ✖

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
KEITH

User Image
Keith was in his NA meeting, sitting in a chair, while others talked about their problems. "Keith, would you like to say something?" Keith looked around. "Yeah i suppose."He said as he stood. Hey everyone. My name is Keith Haltz, and i'm Addicted to multiple substances. I was forced to move here, for my new job, and they told me this place would help make me get clean... but i don't like it here. Thank you." He sat, as the instructor watched him. He didn't like people telling him that what he was doing was wrong, he didn't like being clean... he liked feeling good, and not worrying about the blunders of everyone else. As the class ended, he walked across the street. There was a convience store there that sold smirnoff. He bought a bottle, and walked outside, to light a cigarette. That was one addiction they weren't pulling away from him. He didn't feel like an addict, he thought as he lit his cigarette. He just felt misunderstood.
User Image
נαʓʓιεℓℓε ϻαy ҡεℓℓεя

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

you build me up , You break me down
My heart, it pounds , Yeah, you got me

Jazz had left to go on a small walk. She needed the air. She wore dark skinny jeans and a black tight black t shirt with the Mad Hatter on it that she had gotten the day before from Hot Topic. She walked down the side walk playing her Ipod, listening to Lady Gaga, one of her favorite artist. She sighed softly. She didnt have her Ipod turned up loud and only one ear bud was in. She slipped her Ipod into her back pocket and tucked the ear bud she wasnt using into the top of her shirt as she walked.

With my hands up , You got me now
You got that sound , Yeah, you got me

ℓιvε ℓαʋԍɧ ℓøvε ℓεαяη
Dagon goodfellow
KEITH

User Image
Keith placed his cigarettes and his lighter in his pocket, as he popped the cap on his drink. he chugged it in a matter of seconds. He was drinking because he wanted his problems to go away. he didn't want to be here in seattle, he didn't want to have this stupid job. who wants to sit on their a** every day, and answer phones? He sighed, as he turned his phone's music on, and played "fireflies" by his favorite band of the week, Owl City. He began to sing with it, and dance around the street. He didn't care if he looked like an oddball. He wanted to dance to the song, and make time go back to when he was young, when no one judged him, no one wanted him to do anything, but have fun and play all day long. he missed his old innocence. "I guess i should go back to the apartment."He sighed. "I have to go to my stupid job tomorrow. He jumped down off of a flight of stairs that he had danced his way up. He walked for a moment, still singing, eyes closed, watching the music, when he ran into someone."Oh, i'm so sorry!"He said, as he opened his eyes to see a pretty brunette woman before him."I am so clumsy."
User Image
נαʓʓιεℓℓε ϻαy ҡεℓℓεя

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Jazz was was tapping her fingers to the beat of the music as she was walking. She turned her head to the side as she was walking, watching a couple across the street. She wasnt paying attention and bumped into someone. Looking at the person she blinked a few times. "Sorry, Sir." She said looking at him for a second. "I wasnt watching where I was going." She said with a small laugh.

ℓιvε ℓαʋԍɧ ℓøvε ℓεαяη
KEITH

User Image
Keith looked at this girl, as Owl City played from his pocket. He felt drawn in by her... Felt like she meant something. She called him sir, and he felt his heart drop a little."I can assure you, Sir is far too formal for a guy like me."He smiled at her. she was really pretty, he couldnt take his eyes off of her, but she wouldn't like a drug junkie like him. he probably smelled like weed and booze, no matter how much axe he had applied before his NA meeting."Plus, i think it was my fault, you weren'y dancing on the sidewalk." He dusted himself off, as he looked at her again"I didn't hurt you, did I?"
User Image
נαʓʓιεℓℓε ϻαy ҡεℓℓεя

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

"Well, I dont know your name..So that would be why I called you sir." Jazz said with a small smile as she looked at him. She found him to be very cute. She leaned a little closer to him pulling her ear bud from her ear, and listening to what he was listening to. She stepped back and smiled. "Thats a good song, good band too. I like Vanillia Twilgiht and Rainbow Vains the best." She said pulling her Ipod from her pocket and shutting it off. She wrapped her head phones around it and put it back in her pocket. "Im Jazz."

ℓιvε ℓαʋԍɧ ℓøvε ℓεαяη
Dagon goodfellow
KEITH

User Image
He smiled."I'm Keith."He felt the fuzzies whe she leaned in. She KNEW Owl City?!? "My favorite is Saltwater Room" He looked back to the NA meeting place, and saw a few people still leaving, one of them walking their way. He had been labled 'crackhead eddy' amongst the group, because he, apparently, dissappeared for weeks at a time, and then came back to th meetings. They say that when he left, he slept under the bridge, and shot up all sorts of things. Keith didnt much like eddy, but he wasn't the kind of person who just ignored people. He didn't want Eddy to mess with Jazz though, he wanted to talk to her. "umm... you may think this a bit forward of me, but could i buy you a drink?"
He didn't want to scare her, but he was sure that crackhead eddy was probably enough to make her leave, and he didn't want that. He felt like a school-girl, who had just gotten their first crush.
User Image
נαʓʓιεℓℓε ϻαy ҡεℓℓεя

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Jazz smiled at him. "Firefiles is a good one also." She said, thinking about his queston. Thought she had just met him. She liked him. Jazz thought there was something different about him, she didnt think he would be like the others she had dated. Though she didnt drink, she nodded her head. "Sure. Sounds good." She said with another smile.

ℓιvε ℓαʋԍɧ ℓøvε ℓεαяη

||Sorry, I was working on my reply last night, then my internet went out.||
Dagon goodfellow
KEITH

User Image
Keith turned and glanced at Eddy, before walking across the street. He was almost hit by a car, who slammed on their brakes, as he jumped, and landed on their hood. "Sorry buddy, didn't see ya coming."He said as he hopped off the car, and walked over to Jazz. "Sorry you had to see that, but i think it's safe now. Come on." The driver had gotten out, to yell at keit for jumping on their car, but he handed the a 20 from his back pocket, as they reached him, and he walked past. He wanted to get inside the bar before Eddy reached them, eddy wasn't allowed in this bar anymore. Of course, he'd probably tell their instructor that he saw Keith going into the bar, but Keit didn't care. He opened the door for Jazz, as soft techno music flowed out.
User Image
נαʓʓιεℓℓε ϻαy ҡεℓℓεя

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

Jazz gasped when she saw him almost get hit. She followed him, sticking close as she noticed some guy kind of following them. "Are you ok?" She asked him as he held open the door. She went inside and stood off to the side waiting for Keith to come inside.

ℓιvε ℓαʋԍɧ ℓøvε ℓεαяη
Dagon goodfellow
KEITH

User Image
Keith closed the door behind him, looking out the window, and watching Eddy pass. "Sorry Yeah. I'm fine... i told you i was clumsy."He said smiling, as he turned to face her."Sorry if i made you uncomfortable, but that guy's a creep." He listened to the music, as Effiel 65 played. "I love this song!."He danced for a second, before looking back at Jazz."So, what can i get you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff