Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Welcome! I created this roleplay because I couldn't find any good ones to join. I hope that this roleplay can last for a while. My posting goal is 2,000 posts. Ideas to add to this roleplay are very well appreciated! :] Nothing based on books, movies, or anything else like that. (those roleplays suck!) I shall be running this roleplay by myself! Please enjoy. If it takes some time to create this roleplay please forgive me. If I am not on for a while I am truely, dearly sorry. If this happens, please hold off as much as possible on posting until I am back.
About Raconteurs 2006 1:
by Raconteurs 2006 1

User Image
Heyyyy :] I am Raconteurs 2006 1. You can also call me Racon, Rac, Lemon, or Saucey. I have been on gaia for three to four years.I tend to quite gaia for a while but then I get back on. I am quite abnormal. And I like it that way. I love my friends and they love me. There is currently no love in my life but that is okay. I know that one special guy is out there... I think I have finally found him. :] He is an amazing person and I know he will always be there for me.

I love to read and I love watching old movies. My favorite author is Carolyn Mackler. My favorite movies are Sixteen Candles, Grease, Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, and Sweeney Todd. Music ultimatley rules my life. I am from Biloxi, Mississippi. Sometimes when I talk my southern accent comes out. I love Gumbo (yummy, southern people food.) I have a few ultimate best friends. I dont believe in just one best friend. Life is too short to favor just one person. I love vintage and retro things. Whenever I go to target (yes, target...) I love to look at the beautiful black and white pictures.

My life is very simple and I have no love in my life. My friends and family are my only loves. I know that they will love me forever. <3 I have had my heart broken three times. There have been many turning points in my life. The first was when I became Type One Diabetic, (when I was in the 5th grade.) The best turning point in my life was when I met my bestest friend. And she also has an account on gaia. (I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world.) Me and her spend almost every holiday together and we have an amazing time when we hang out. I met her in the 6th grade. We always got in trouble together- but we had fun while doing it. I am quite abnormal. And I like it that way. I love my friends and they love me. There is currently no love in my life but that is okay.

My favorite animals are whales, penguins, and ducks. My favorite color is yellow. :] Sometimes my friends will call me Lemon. [Therefore you can call me Lemon if you would like.]

OH HOLY MAMMOTH!!!!

User Image
Rules:

User Image Semi-literate to Literate ONLY!
User Image Send All profiles to me!
User Image No Posting Profiles!!
User Image No chatspeak!!
User Image All posts must contain six detailed sentences!
User Image Put "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date." somewhere in your PM to let me know you read the rules!
User Image Title the message "Яєα¢h ƒørthɛ s†aяs вαɓყ! ღ"
User Image You get three warnings. Third one you are out!
User Image Pm me if you are going to be gone and unable to post!
User Image If you do not post without reason for more than five days your character WILL be deleted!
User Image Minimum cussing please!? Don't cuss every other word in your post.
User Image I have the right to add more rules and to change them if I feel it is needed!

User Image

Story:

High school is a time to really discover who you are. It is a time to dream up a career that you want. Time to find that one person you think is going to be your true love. And finally, it is a time to experiment. A time to try new things and meet new people. This is when people are breaking up, getting together, cheating, or just being single.
These few amazing students will discover themselves in a new way. They will cheat, recreate themselves, take a drastic wrong turn, or continue to be the goody-goody they are. College is just a few years away, but it seems to be quickly approaching. Grades will drop, relationships will end, and careers will start.

User Image

Details:

Month;
... january :: february :: march :: april :: may :: june :: july :: august :: september :: october :: november :: december ..

Date;
.. 1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6 :: 7 :: 8 :: 9 :: 10 :: 11 :: 12 :: 13 :: 14 :: 15 :: 16 :: 17 :: 18 :: 19 :: 20 :: 21 :: 22 :: 23 :: 24 :: 25 :: 26 :: 27 :: 28 :: 29 :: 30 :: 31 ..

Day;
.. Monday :: Tuesday :: Wednesday :: Thursday :: Friday :: Saturday :: Sunday ..

Weather;
.. Cold :: Slight Drizzle :: Sunny :: Dry :: Humid :: Cloudy :: Hot :: Chilly :: Windy :: Dark :: Stormy :: Slight Breeze ..

User Image

Profile skeleton:

[align=right][color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b][size=18]First Middle Last[/size][/b][/color]
[color=darkgrey][size=10]Username[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][img]Appearance;; Please not anime![/img]
[size=10]Links(for other pictures)[/size][/align]

[size=10]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]but you can call me :: [/b][/color][ Nicknames ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]i'm obviously a :: [/b][/color] [ Gender ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]i count this many candles :: [/b][/color] [ Age ( 16 - 19 ) ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]make sure you don't forget :: [/b][/color] [ Birthday ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]hope you don't mind i'm :: [/b][/color] [ Sexuality ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]look me in the eye ::[/b][/color] [ Eye color ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]check out my hair :: [/b][/color] [ Hair color ]

[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]dear diary :: [/b][/color] [ Biography]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]what you see is what you get ::[/b][/color] [ Personality, at least a decent sized paragraph ]

[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]i absolutely adore :: [/b][/color] [ A few likes in point form ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]but i despise :: [/b][/color] [ A few dislikes in point form ]
[color=YOURPOSTINGCOLOR][b]most played on my ipod ::[/b][/color] [ Song(s) which describes you best ]
[/size]

User Image

Couples:

Girl & Boy
Couple 1:
Lexii & _______
Couple 2:
Jenn & _______
Couple 3:
None
Couple 4:
None

User Image

Links:

__x Profile thread
__x Ooc thread

Feel free to post in the OOC thread whenever. However, only I may post in the profile thread.

picture link to roleplay:
[size=20][b]New Roleplay![/size][size=10]click picture![/size][/b]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/h-h/t.57251263_1/][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn101/Lemon_Lime008/z76525245-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Announcements!

December 23, 2oo9:
Owner's birthday! <3 Roleplay created.

December 29, 2oo9:
Demented Spork (Owner's dearest friend) takes her learner's permit test today! Good luck to her.
She passed her test! Congrats, and good luck to all those out on the road. May you not get hit by her. hehe :]

December 3o, 2oo9:
DatKandiKid has joined the roleplay brining two new characters in.
New Years' is right around the corner. Start thinking up a New Years' resolution. :]

January 5, 2o1o:
Yesterday was the first day back to school!
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves and I will not be able to post until this weekend. Feel free to continue posting and I will post when able to.
More added later. :]

User Image

Reserved!

This is reserved for material that might later be added.

User Image

Now Open!!

The ribbon has been cut. You may now post. Please enjoy the roleplay. :]

Dapper Capitalist

I can feel you...

ʄεɴɴ

User Image

Jennifer Carroll walked into the first day of the rest of her life. Yup, High School. Not that she wasn't excited to be a senior, but she was weary of high school. Jenn found her locker with no problem and shoved her things in it. She took out her Walmart purse and went to go find coffee. Jenn saw a few old classmates and stopped to chat with a few teachers. When she made it to the cafeteria the coffee line was huge. "Damn," she muttered. Why did everything have to be complicated this morning? Jenn started walking again, wondering if she'd meet anyone new.

User Image

...all around me.
Alexandra Marie Clien
Sҽ×ιι Lҽ×ιι ★

Raconteurs 2006 1

User Image

The first day of a new beginning. The first day of school was starting bright and early in the morning. The sun shined brightly into Lexii's window, hitting her in the face. Noticing that she was late, Lexii got up out of bed quickly and began to get ready for school. She slipped on a black tank top, a tight black button up shirt, dark distressed jeans, and a pair of tan uggs. Going into the bathroom, she wet her hair, put mousse in to give it a slight curl, and straightened her bangs. Lexii quickly brushed her teeth and put away her tooth brush and tooth paste. Running back into her room, she grabbed her make-up bag and went back into the bathroom sorting out all of her make-up that she needed to use. First she applied her liquid eye liner, then her mascara. Finally she applied her foundation and put everything away. Shoving her phone and ipod into her purse, she grabbed her binder, her car keys, and her purse and left the house and headed to school. Unlocking her 1994 blue jeep grand cherokee, she got in and headed over to the school.

It felt too early for it to be time for school. How did September come so quickly? Last thing Lexii remembered doing was lying at the beach tanning. When Lexii arrived at the school, the front was packed with tired kids dreading the first day. People were standing in the coffee line that seemed to stretch on for miles. Lexii found her locker, opened it and put up her mirror, and closed it. Finding her first class, Lexii walked in and found her seat, which happened to be in the back. Lexii loved being in the back. It was her own free space where no one could bother her. Also, she could text without getting caught. The rest of the class slowly started to trickle into the classroom. There was one specific person that Lexii recongized. He use to be her best friend. They went out for three years and broke up because he could handle being that serious with someone. Geeze.... How many times had she heard that one before? Too many to keep track. The warning bell rang. By warning she meant, You better hurry and get your butt to class before you are freaking late. The teacher lingered into the math class without saying a word. He dropped his books on the teacher's desk and began to write on the chalkboard. His name was Mr. Kyle Smith. He was single, never married, twenty years old, and just graduated from William and Mary. His deep sea blue eyes were like an endless escape. Lexii caught herself getting lost in his eyes. His dark brown, almost black, hair was straight and just past his ears. Lexii had a feeling that her grades in this class would be terrible, gorgeous boys in a class normally meant failure in classes.

So far, the class went by like a breeze. Lexii understood all the information and all they did was take notes and share things about themselves. Lexii learned that the teacher was born April 30th, making him a Taurus. Apparaently, he use to be the druggie back in high school. But he is clean now, good thing. She isn't into druggies or smokers. Bleck! Gross!! For the last twenty minutes remaining, the teacher allowed the students to talk amungst themselves. Lexii walked over to her ex-friend/boyfriend. " Hey Scottie. Whats going on?" God.. what a druggie name. Scottie. What a coincidence that Scott was a druggie. No wonder Lexii wasn't into those people anymore. And hence why she wasn't one of them anymore. Lexii wasn't majorly into it. She would just dabble in the material a bit every once in a while. Scottie finally looked at her and was stunned. His eyes grew wider and his mouth dropped. God how his breath smelt like pot, cigarrettes, and liquor. How about a tic tac lazzy jerk?

[Sorry, going to bed. Night! :]
[Edited!]

Dapper Capitalist

I can feel you...

ʄεɴɴ

User Image

Jenn sighed as she walked around, pissed that she couldn't have her coffee. She walked to her first hour to drop off her books. Math was not her favorite subject, but she was glad to get it over with early. Jenn had about a half an hour before class started. She continued to walk, finding her friends and stopping to chat. While she was in a discussion with her friend Emily and Caleb, Jenn looked over to a group near them. She saw Lexii Clien and a kid named Scottie she had met in her druggie stage, though Jenn still smoked cigarettes. She smiled when she caught Lexii's eye, but she never had really known her. Jenn continued talking to her friends, laughing like they did back in freshman year. Everything was so simple then.

User Image

...all around me.
Alexandra Marie Clien
Sҽ×ιι Lҽ×ιι ★

Raconteurs 2006 1

User Image

Looking over from the horrible smelling jerk, Lexii saw Jenn, one of the other druggies. "Hey Jenn. Whats going on? Looking at the clock, Lexii saw that there was only a few minutes left until she could leave and go to English class. Lexii adored English class. The thought of big novels and all the adventures in literature gave Lexii goosebumps all up and down her arms. Scottie went back to his discussion, asking where he could score again probably. That was always a key topic when they were still together. The bell for the announcements had rung and the student body president began the pledge. When they finished the pledge and the moment of silence, the announcements were read while the students and even the teachers went back to what they were doing before they were interrupted. Lexii began to head back to her seat when someone grabbed her by the waist. One of her dearest friends, Taylor, had grabbed her waist and pulled her into her lap. "Hey doll. Whats been happening?" Taylor said. Her beautiful brown wavy hair layed lightly on her shoulders. Her green eyes reminded Lexii of a fresh green field full of daisies and tulips. "Hey chickie. Nothing has really been happening with me. How about you? How has work been?"
The bell was about to ring and Lexii needed to devise a way to escape Taylor's grasp and gather her things. Lexii slowly slid off of Taylor's lap and stood up and readjusted her pink dress. As she walked over to her desk, her feet began to hurt due to her heels. Sliding her purse on her shoulder, she shoved her papers in the pocket of the binder and closed it. Walking back over to Taylor, Lexii leaned over and gave her a hug before preparing to leave the classroom.

[Sorry so short. Writer's block. Next post will be better. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces